Sparrows Need Engineers Ch. 04: Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh it looks like they haven't changed the sign on the bank." Rappashae said, reading some mention of autumn savings plans and not seeing the winter one that should be up.

Crames was still brooding over the thoughts though, wondering if that woman even planned to see him today. How could she have known he was there, Tuegrin wouldn't have told her, and Jerec wouldn't speak to her if it was to save his own life.

He started to scowl, realizing she didn't even plan to see him there, had no clue he would still be in that apartment. She had no inclination to even come back for him, after everything he did, after what he gave her?

Rappashae tried to turn Crames, "Lets cross the street." She said in a hushed voice.

Crames felt her pushing him to turn, snapping out of his angered trance and looking up to her, then forward. Knowing they were on track to make it to his apartment, they didn't need to cross the street here for any reason.

Then he saw her, that perturbed scowl standing outside of the closed bank, reading the hours and rolling her eyes.

He should have cowered, should have slinked away.

But why?

He did nothing wrong.

No he didn't have any reason to hide, he built something here for himself. He got a job, he saved his money, and he found an amazing woman.

Rappashae was about to step into the crosswalk when she lost her grip on him, watching him storm away she realized where he was going.

......

"Fuck You!"

Yosha stopped as she heard the angered declaration, turning around to see it was him. The small Galaxara follower.

"Fuck you, you have no right to come back here, you should have stayed away." Crames said with anger.

"Craysar- plea-"

"That's not my name, my name is Crames, that's my real name." He scowled, "You were supposed to wait, you promised you'd wait for me!"

Yosha sulked slightly, "Uh- look I was just-"

"Just what!?" he yelled, "What were you thinking, come on, give me a reason?"

Yosha looked at him in shock, not knowing this side of him, looking up quickly she saw the woman from this morning. Tan skin and pink eyes that refused to blink.

"TELL ME!" he screamed, "Tell me why the fuck you left me, why you ran away?!" Crames felt tears falling from his eyes. "Do you have any idea what you did... you abandoned me. I would have given you- anything. ANYTHING!"

Yosha grit her teeth as she heard pain in his voice, "Crames- You're a traveler..."

"I'm a traveler? That's the best you can do?" he said in shock.

"I'm sorry, I thought-"

"We are all in control of our own happiness, Yosha." Crames said sternly. "You picked the path you would walk back then. You get to pick now, make sure it leads out of this town." He said, stepping back into Rappashae, feeling her wrap an arm around him and grip his chest.

"I'M SORRY!" Yosha yelled, her lips peeled back in anger as she saw the woman taking Crames away from her. "I'm sorry I hurt you, I really am, but are you really able to blame me? How could I be expected to change my entire life, how full of your own shit do you have to be to believe I was supposed to take you along with me!?"

"I gave you-"

"WHAT?!" Yosha yelled, cutting him off as she now got more agitated, "You gave me a starfish fuck as you lied on your back and put your legs in the air? That doesn't mean I have to pay your room and board, CRAMES!" she said in a condescending tone.

"You don't get to berate me for giving you my first!" he hissed back, "Yea I let you fuck me, I let you make me feel special and use me. Well good fucking luck finding someone else-"

"That's the easy part, guys like you are the easiest fucking catch in the galaxy. You think you're special, no, you're just another gaped bottom who found some other dick to clog the hole while I was gone."

Crames felt Rappashaes fingers dig into his chest, "She is so much better than you." Crames snarled. "She's smart, beautiful, caring, she's not a piece of trash who leaves me behind after she gets what she wants. Rappashae is so much more than you could ever hope to be, on your fucking shuttle jumping from port to port."

Yosha growled, about to snap.

"On your shit bunk, watching your lonely t.v." Crames glared, "go ahead, leave and get back on your ship."

"The same ship where I had you on your back."

Crames nodded, "Think about that, every time you go back to it. Think about me, every time you go to bed alone, every time you walk through that cargo bay. Every time you get the urge to fuck your hand, think of me, and remember how alone you really are."

Yosha puffed her chest, about to scream, watching the two storm around her and continue down the sidewalk. "And you remember me, every time she's on top of you!"

......

Crames practically pulled Rappashae up the stairs to his apartment, shoving his key in the door and throwing it open.

"Crames, are you ok?" Tuegrin asked.

Jerec jumped up, "Hey buddy, you're crying, what's up?"

Rappashae was right behind him, "We saw her again."

Tuegrin fumed, "That fucking bitch, I told her to leave, did she hurt you?!"

Rappashae shook her head, "No, she was trying to go to the bank, but it's closed today. Crames really gave it to her though." Rappashae said, watching Crames storm to his room and beginning to grab things.

"What'd he say?" Jerec asked.

"Cussed her out, called her trash, told her to fuck herself and fuck off." Rappashae said, smirking slightly. "He was pretty heated, but I think it was the closure he might have wanted."

Tuegrin turned around to see Crames coming back from his room, "Crames, how you holding up?"

"I'm fine, I'm going to Rappashaes for a while." He said, taking her hand and looking at his friends. Seeing Jerec gave him a smile, "I told her, I told her how fucked up she is and- and I told her to leave and never come back."

"You did great, Crames." Jerec said, giving him a hug and feeling the man was still trembling. "Go on over to Rappashaes, let us know if you need anything."

Crames nodded as he pulled Rappashae to exit the apartment, descending the stairs and making it outside. He gripped his bag tighter, "Rappashae, when we get to your place, can I use your bathroom for a bit?"

Rappashae looked down to him, "Of course, you can do whatever you would like, why?"

"I just want to clean up."

......

Rappashae looked at the clock by the t.v., she worried Crames might be having trouble in the bathroom. He had turned the shower on and had told her everything was fine, and he just wanted to clean up for the day. But he had been in there for over an hour by this point, she turned around to look at the bathroom door, wondering if she should knock and check on him.

Crames gave himself one final look over in the mirror, he hoped he didn't take too long to get ready, but he guessed he was in the bathroom for a while. Satisfied with his appearance and steadying his nerves he pulled on the waist band of the panties he wore, he hoped Rappashae enjoyed them.

Exhaling and closing his eyes, he puffed up his chest as he opened them and glared at himself in the mirror. 'You can do this, she'll love it.' He told himself, turning to reach for the door and grabbing the handle.

Twisting it and pulling it open he looked out into the living area, seeing Rappashae beginning to turn her head.

"NO, DON'T! DON'T LOOK!" he snapped, his face burning with embarrassment.

Rappashae froze, worried he may be in a dismal state.

"Close your eyes." He said in a shaky voice.

Rappashae furrowed her brow, confused but wanting to follow his request, she closed her eyes. "Ok, they're closed."

"You promise, right?"

Rappashae smirked slightly, "Crames, I promise."

Crames tried to walk down the hall, the discomfort in his rear as he moved became more and more apparent. He stopped at the edge of the couch, leaning to look at Rappashaes face and making sure her eyes were closed.

Rappashae sat silently, her head tipped back and allowing him to see her eyes were in fact closed. Her dark hair pulled into a messy bun, tan skin catching the light of the room and looking serene in its warmth.

Crames looked around the room for a moment, going to one of the switches, "Don't open your eyes, but this switch by the dining room works the lights in here. Correct?"

Rappashae felt her chest tighten, "Yes, it can dim them or turn them off."

She gulped as she noticed the room getting darker, the light shining on her eye lids dimming and signaling her to a more intimate setting.

Waiting with a tremor of excitement she sat still as stone on the couch, about to speak when she felt his presence near her. She swore she could almost hear his heart about to pound out of his chest, biting her lip for a moment and struggling to keep her eyes closed. She felt the couch sink with his additional weight, on her left side first, then her right.

Rappashae could feel him straddling her, taking her hands and raising them so they didn't get pinned under his knees as he moved closer. Waiting with tortured patience she felt him guide her, resting her palms on his hips, feeling him twitch slightly to her.

"You can open your eyes."

The gift of sight returned to her, blurred for only a moment as she looked up to him, her heart breaking.

She watched as tears fell from his eyes.

"Crames?" she whispered, moving her hands from his hips to grasp his cheeks.

Crames gripped her wrists as she did so.

"What's wrong, baby?" she whispered.

"Nothings wrong, nothing." He whimpered.

Rappashae looked at him with a stitched brow of concern, "Crames, you're crying."

"I know-" He said breathlessly, "Nothings wrong, but I can't stop-"

"We don't have to do anything you don't-"

"No!" he said, running his hands down her arms to let his fingers pull at the crook of her elbows. "I want this, I want to enjoy this, I- I promise I'm fine. I want to feel good, and I want you to make me feel good."

Rappashae looked into his eyes, shiny with emotions that bubbled to the surface, so kind and affectionate as he needed her. "...Ok, ok Crames."

Crames pressed his lips to hers, feeling her tension melting as she pushed back into him, opening herself and allowing him entry. Tongues twisting as hers demanded his obedience, the act made his body buzz with desire, his cock flexing in the skimpy underwear.

Rappashae ran her hands down his body, realizing he wasn't fully clothed, but not completely naked either. Tracing her eyes down his form she saw his bare chest and midsection, flushed with embarrassment as he writhed on top of her.

Her heart almost stopped when she looked down, seeing the lacey lingerie that adorned his lower half. Black and hugging his curves, his throbbing cock tucked away and running up the side, a high waistband going over his hips. She ran a hand around to his back, finding a small triangle piece of fabric in the center, but she felt him grab her hand.

"Not yet." He said in a husky tone.

She bit her lip and nodded, noticing he was wearing thigh high stockings, the dark black contrasting to his supple skin drove her wild. He wore them on his arms as well, seeing they went to mid bicep and used fingerless gloves for his hands.

She felt him pull at her blouse, pouting eyes that begged to see her, she couldn't help but give a smile as she let him have his wants. Opening her covering with a yank as pearl snap buttons let go and made her visible.

Crames felt his lungs refusing to take in air as he looked down to her, the bra that should have been so simple seemed so erotic in that instance. It did little to bolster her bust, but only helping hold the heavy breasts and keeping them from swinging uncomfortably. With shaky hands he gently touched one, fingers sinking in the soft flesh, kneading it with his mouth hanging open in shock. He watched as Rappashae leaned forward, pressing the heavy pillows to his groin as she reached a hand behind her back.

Then leaning back, he watched as the bra was now looser, he couldn't believe he would be gifted such a sight. His entire being felt like static was running through him as he used shaking fingers to push the supporting cups down.

His cock throbbed, pre cum slipping and dotting his own covering as he saw what gifts she had. Heavy and round, nipples erect as if to beckon him to take his place, dark brown and so giving. The heavenly scent of her rising and caressing his nose, he wasn't sure how he was keeping his composure. His hips twitched as they bucked forward, no hole in sight but need to desperately hump coming forth and asking to partake.

Rappashae smiled as she watched Crames slide off of her, keeping her legs closed as she saw him kneel on the floor. Leaning forward with ogling eyes and shiny lips, she let him come closer, moving on his own as his body needed to touch her so badly.

"-ah-!" the little whine came out of her on its own as he touched her, massaging lips landing on her breast as he lapped at her nipple. His hand pawing at her other tit, tortures fingers pinching the other nipple in eager anticipation to taste that one as well.

She felt him move to the other, sucking with desperate want and feeling the light bite of a lover against her.

Her cock flexed with life, wanting to rise for the occasion, but using a quick hand she pushed it down between her legs. Forcing them to close tighter and to hide the brutish thing away from such a delicate man.

She watched as his eyes went down, looking to her crotch that she kept hidden with her dress, running his palms over her thighs. "Crames, you don't have to."

"I want to." He said in a low voice, putting his hands between her knees and beginning to spread her legs.

Rappashae kept her hands over her self, not wanting to let the erecting life come into view.

"It doesn't scare me Rappashae," Crames said, his eyes looking foggy as he nestled between her legs while he was on his knees. "I know what I want," his eyes flicked up to hers, "and I want to see all of you." He pushed her dress upwards, "I want to taste all of you."

"Cra-" Rappashaes voice was shaking, her body feeling restless as she let him have his way. Pushing her dress upwards, about to reveal her biggest fear to the man she was so enamored with.

Crames watched as the shadow under her dress was wiped away by the low light of the room, seeing it coming into view. The shiny tip dripping want as he got closer and closer, pushing the covering out of the way to fully expose her.

Her cock hung heavy with shame, not fully inflating to its righteous size as it waited for his reaction. The foreskin sheathing the tip and slowly pealing back as it twitched, swollen balls held in floral print panties came into view.

Crames almost gasped at the sight of the thing, it wasn't even standing up, yet he could clearly see the veins running along it. Leading his vision to look at the base, he could see soft pubic hair in a mess at the bottom.

"It- It's ugly, an-and if I shave it, I get painful ingrown hairs-"

"It's gorgeous." He said in a breathy whimper.

Rappashae nearly doubled over when she felt him touch her, lifting the heft of the brutal tool and looking at it. Not with fear or loathing, but rather drunk with lust, his cheeks heated and his eyes hooded.

"Crames-" she said in a whisper, wincing as she was surprised by his actions, seeing his face so close to it. His tongue slipping out, sliding along the head, then tracing under the sheathing skin, hands gripping and pushing. Pealing her back to expose every inch she may try to keep in the dark and away from him.

Crames felt his head spinning as his world became dizzy, the savory taste on his palate as his tongue lapped up her dripping want. His nose being invaded by the musk of her, coco butter and sweet sweat, so aggressive as it seemed to be concentrated underneath. Pealing back the foreskin to expose the head, her cock swelling in his hand as it felt hotter than fire, more rigid than steel.

Crames thought he knew where to find happiness before, but he had been misinformed.

Not anymore though, now he knew where joy could be found, where it waited patiently for him to arrive.

It was at the base of her cock.

Rappashae flinched hard, her eyes wide as she looked down, seeing Crames driving her cock to his drooling maw. Moaning in gracious praise as he began to swirl his tongue, rocking with want as he drooled on her bitch breaker. His eyes looked up, glossy and elated as he lapped at her like a trained dog. Beginning to bounce his head, knocking on his throat barrier in an angered warning that the beast was coming in.

Crames used his hands to grasp her wrists, pulling her to lean forward, placing her hands on his head. He wanted to feel her, wanted to know how badly she wanted him and how mad he drove her.

Rappashae abided, sitting up and letting her falling bra block her vision of him for a moment, she angrily whipped her open shirt off. Throwing it and the bra off to the side, pawing at his head and trying to keep her wits about her. Not letting the turgid thing between her legs command her, not letting it tell her to fall into carnal want and hump forward.

Crames felt her fingers slipping through his hair, he grabbed handfuls of her dress, pushing it to her midsection. Pressing his palms to her and slipping them around her waist, he wanted her to see him, see every bit of his desire. He had practiced in waiting, patiently ensuring he could be of use, now here he was. Feeling her hips bucking and hearing her moan and growl, 'I want you to watch, watch what I can do.' He thought.

Rappashae snarled, her eyes hooded and glaring as she looked at the morsel of a man that gave himself to her. She felt his fingers pulling her waist, she felt her head knocking the back of his throat, "Crames- Baby-" she hissed.

She let her fear slip away, primal force taking hold, smiling as its wants were about to be sated.

"Take mommies cock." She said.

Crames forced his being forward, hesitation breaking through as her cock forced its way down his gullet and found the coiling throat pussy he offered. Enveloping her cock and bathing it in slutty desire as it creamed and coiled around her. He forced his body to abide, not gagging or swallowing, but rocking back and forth as he fucked his face with her futa dick.

Wincing and letting his eyes go vacant as he forced more and more of her down, not satisfied until he found happiness.

So close.

Heavy futanari balls on his chin.

Finally burying his nose in her pubic hair, smelling that inebriating scent as his mind went blank and his own dick almost creamed on the floor.

Rappashae felt him kiss the base, his lips wrapped around her cock as his forehead pressed to her stomach. This shouldn't be possible, no one should be able to throat such a burly thing, yet here he was. The worlds finest bitch on his knees and willing to serve, she grabbed the dress, ripping it off her body and snarling.

She reached down and grabbed his torso, pushing him away and letting her fall to her knees in front of him. Her cock re-emerging for glistening presentation of want as she felt him gasp for air around it, but pushing himself forward to have her again.

Oh she would give him what he wanted, holding him in place she slammed her hips forward, easily penetrating his gullet. Beginning the sawing motion of breaking his throat to her want, palming the back of his head as she put a hand on his back. Fucking his face with all her lust as she bared her teeth in throbbing bliss.

"That's right, suck my cock baby, let mommy face fuck your sweet little mouth."

Crames felt his eyes rolling, his vision blurring as he wanted nothing more than to please her, the words she gifted causing his cock to spasm with praise. He tried to push her deeper, but he felt her hips draw back further, allowing him to breathe for an instant before she thrust herself back into him.

1...345678