Sparrows Need Engineers Ch. 04: Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yosha scowled, turning back to look at the woman named Rappashae, seeing a smile and unblinking eyes.

'This bitch is fucking psychotic.' Yosha thought to herself.

"Next." The bank teller behind the window said.

Yosha stepped up, putting the check on the counter and sliding it forward and under the glass. "Hi, I need to get this dep-"

"Margee, I'll take it from here." Rappashae said with a sweet tone.

The teller looked at Rappashae, then looking to the door and seeing Linda nodding in approval. "Oh thank you, I'll be out of your way then."

Yosha tensed her shoulders, starting again, "Hi. I need-"

She flinched as she heard the hiss, the safety glass between them retracting upwards and now leaving nothing in front of her. The womans pink eyes never blinking as she starred at her.

"I need to cash this." Yosha said.

"I'd certainly be happy to help you today." Rappashae said, taking the paper check and raising it up to look at it.

Yosha watched her bounce her eyebrows.

"Wow, quite the pay out, would you like the entire amount to be deposited?"

Yosha heard her tone as mocking, gritting her teeth, "Yeah, that's fine."

"Then I'll need your account number and routing number for the financial institution you work with."

Yosha reached for her wallet, pulling out her banking card and putting it on the counter. She almost jumped back when she felt Rappashaes hand on the back of hers, then taking her card and beginning to read the numbers. "Hey!"

"Is there a problem, Ms.?" Rappashae asked with dead eyed concern.

"...Just, deposit it please."

Rappashae continued to type away, taking the check and feeding it into the machine that would validate it and process the barcode. "Leaving after this?"

"Yes," Yosha said with a glare, "and I'll be-"

"I'm getting off work after this as well, I'll be going home, in just a bit..."

Yosha watched the womans eyes focus on her.

"...To him." Rappashae said.

Yosha looked away as she tried to get her bearings, "Look I get it, you don't like me because I hurt him-"

"It's got to be so cold out there, taking care of these contracts." Rappashae said, putting the check back on the counter. Looking at the computer as it processed the funds and began to wire them to the other bank.

Yosha shook her head, "Yea, and I get it, he's better off here. Right? He'll be happier with you?"

Rappashae knew what kind of person Yosha was, resting her bank card back on the counter. "Hm, that's not something you would worry about."

Yosha narrowed her eyes.

"No, I'm going home-" she looked up to the clock, then back to Yosha, "In just a bit."

Yosha reached for her bank card.

Rappashae grabbed her wrist, holding her in place.

Yosha flinched, feeling the womans tight grip and leaning body weight holding her in place, looking up to see Rappashae was much closer now.

"And I'll have him again."

Yosha winced.

"Tonight, just like I did last night."

Yosha was about to say something, then seeing the woman raise her free hand, pulling at her blouse and opening it slightly.

"He bites, but of course you know that, right?"

Yosha saw the red mark on the womans upper chest, noting other pink ones also around the area that had been hidden under her collar.

"He told me about it, how you took him, the game on the shuttle. Waiting for him to say 'NO', all while telling you to stop." Rappashae let her eyes fill with a little bit of love, "He never once told me to stop."

Yosha felt sweat pricking on her forehead.

"But he did beg." Rappashae leaned closer, "He begged me to have him, begged me to hold him."

Yosha swallowed, hearing the woman whisper.

"He begged me to fuck him."

"FUCK YOU!" Yosha said ripping her hand away, "Fuck you, you can have him-"

"I don't need your permission." Rappashae said, smiling with a slight head tilt.

"Then go, go home to him, go home to your little whore and his whore friend-"

"I will, I'm going home, in just a bit." Rappashae countered. "Where he'll be waiting."

Yosha fumed.

"Waiting for me, to come home, to kiss him. To tell him about my day, to listen to him, to share dinner, to lay on the couch."

"Oh what a perfect night!" Yosha said with a condescending head tilt.

"I'll be going home, in just a bit." Rappashaes smile broadened, "Where he won't think about you."

Yosha hesitated.

"Where he'll feel safe with me, where he won't worry about you. He won't ever think about you again, Yosha. He won't even remember you here shortly."

"He'll remember me every time you get on top of him." Yosha snapped back.

"If he's begging for me, do you really think he's thinking of you?"

Yosha heard the computer beep, swallowing as she looked at it and then back to Rappashae.

"I'm going home, in just a bit, where he'll be, where he loves me, and I love him."

1...345678