Sparrows Need Engineers Ch. 04: Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could hear the worry in her voice, did she think he wouldn't want it, that he wasn't interested in pleasing her as she pleased him. He looked up to the ceiling, realizing that the thought wasn't too outlandish. Of course she would think that, they never had a single conversation about what sex between them would be like.

When its human to human, there's no explanation needed, but when its human on futanari, then things could get complicated. Especially if a human male thinks he's hooking up with a gorgeous human female, only to see a futa dick that was twice his size come into view from between her legs.

He remembered how he felt when he saw hers, that blasted ship captain that was so proud of herself. The thought made him sick.

Rappashae opened her eyes to see Crames looking at the ceiling, a mortified look of disgust on his face as he laid on his back. She furrowed her brow, "Crames?" seeing his face change and lighten as he looked at her.

"Hey, good morning." He responded.

"Did you sleep good?" she asked, not wanting to address the look he wore just moments ago.

Crames nodded, "I did, I was pretty...exhausted." He said, pulling the blanket up to his face.

Rappashae gave a smile, wondering if he truly enjoyed himself the night before. "I'm going to get up, would you like me to get you breakfast?"

Crames looked at her in confusion, "But this isn't your place, shouldn't I be the one getting you something to eat?"

Rappashae gave a sleepy shrug, "I may have planned on going to a bakery just a block away and picking us up breakfast. But only if I stayed the night."

Crames turned his eyes down and smiled, taking a moment before speaking, "I'm happy you stayed."

Rappashae smiled, "Thank you for having me."

Crames watched her push herself up, holding herself over him for a moment as she made it to the edge of the bed on the other side of him and sat up. He paused, seeing her holding the blanket over her lap, he was confused and about to ask if something was wrong. But then he noticed her dress on the floor.

"Crames, do you mind looking away?" she asked.

Crames felt confused, but abided, rolling away and giving her privacy to get dressed, hearing her stand and shuffle about.

"Ok, I'll be right back." She said with a smile.

"Wait." Crames said, looking at her with want on his mind, seeing her pause and give him a curious look in return. "My keys, on the desk, take them so you can get back in." he said, not addressing what he really wanted.

She smiled, "I'll be right back." Scooping up his keys and going to exit the bedroom.

Rappashae crossed the apartment, seeing the other bedroom door was closed, she guessed Tuegrin and Jerec must be asleep. Stopping by the bathroom to quietly relieve herself and ensure she was presentable, she made a silent dash to the door. She snuck out of the quaint home, letting the door close and leaving the apartment complex.

Rappashae walked down the sidewalk, thinking about Crames and his somber expression from that morning. She worried about it, hoping he wouldn't regret what they did, she wasn't against giving him time and wanting him to be comfortable. She didn't want to pressure him, she feared she may have forced herself onto him the night before.

She waffled with worry as she made it to the bakery, going inside and ordering donuts for the four of them. She ensured she got enough for everyone, leaving and walking back, still worrying that she didn't give him a choice the night before.

'Did he hate it, did I not give him a choice?' she thought, 'What if he wants to end it but he's too nervous? Should I give him an out?' she made it back to the apartment complex. Almost bumping into someone as she made it to the stairs.

"Oh sorry, you go ahead." They said.

"It's my fault, thank you." She said, climbing the stairs and wondering if she may have hurt Crames in a way that would ruin them. Ending their relationship when it was just getting started, chewing her lip as she made it to their floor, hearing the other person still behind her.

She made it to the apartment door, beginning to fish out the keys Crames gave her.

"Oh, do you live here now?" they asked.

Rappashae looked at the dark haired woman, "No, I don't, do you know them?"

"I actually came to see them, my old friend Tuegrin, is Jerec still living here as well?"

Rappashae finally noticed how tall the person was, almost looking her in the eye as the woman looked at the door then back to her.

"I know I seem like a stranger, but I grew up with Tuegrin, she's still working at Cargo Crafts, isn't she?"

Rappashae wondered if she should let the person in, she figured she could take her in a fight, and it didn't appear she had any weapons. "Do you know Crames as well?"

"Cra-" the woman paused, "you said, 'Crames' right?" she asked with confusion.

Rappashae nodded.

"No, I don't know anyone named, Crames." She answered.

Rappashae unlocked the door, pushing it open with her hip, "Ok, my name is Rappashae, and yours?"

The woman smiled, "Yosha."

......

Crames heard the door for the apartment close, he began to get up, thinking about how he should have asked for it. For what he really wanted, 'I should've asked for a kiss.' He thought to himself, wishing he had the courage to ask for morning intimacy and to give her the proper affection she deserved. He pulled his shorts up, grabbing a shirt and pulling it over his head. He heard Rappashae speaking in the other room, looking at the clock he thought Tuegrin might be awake by now.

He walked across his room and grasped his door handle, hearing Rappashae speak.

"They'll be awake soon, please have a seat."

Crames pulled open the door, the sun shining into the apartment as it crested the horizon. The sweet scent of donuts in the air as they were fresh from the bakery, the figure pausing as she noticed him.

His world began to crumble.

"Craysar." She said.

Crossing the room as she looked down to him, her worked hand raising to grace his face with the touch he was sure to want.

Yosha worried she lost her friend Tuegrin, but had accepted that the Galaxara follower would be long gone. A traveler by nature with hope for good fortune, he would be in the wind and rubbing shoulders with some other being that may give him the conversation he desired.

But here he was, his hair longer and his face showing that same shock she loved to tease out of him through fevered touch. Would he bask in it, ask where she had been as she didn't stay? He would cry, he would bawl for certain, but he would come back. Her shuttle had been more peaceful, silence accompanying her now as it had for so long. But she missed the air being filled with his ramblings and questions, now that would be a thing of the past.

She moved her hand to coddle his cheek, to watch those hazel eyes look up to her with want.

Crames let his mind go slack as his heart acted of its own accord, commanding his body to obey as muscles came to life.

Yosha watched as Crames lifted his hand.

Harshly slapping hers away, the audible clap of disinterest stinging her emotionally.

"NO."

Yosha heard his decree, her mind fumbling back to the game they played on the shuttle, his eyes looking at her. Piercing her, burning her, seeing her as a monster while his lips trembled and he backed away.

"no." he reaffirmed, this time quieter.

"Craysar, I- We can talk this-"

"He said no." the stern tone of the woman that was now looming behind Yosha said, her voice carrying the cadence of the grim reapers strut.

Crames wasn't able to peel his gaze away from the ship captain on his own, instead finding it was removed through a gravity like affect. Looking past Yosha and seeing what he now understood to be Rappashaes disapproval.

Rappashae glared at things she wanted, things she felt a kind sentiment towards, her true emotions being hard to discern. But now Crames could see it, his fear of the one who called his old name now being replaced by realization. Realization of what true anger looked like when worn by the woman he shared his bed with.

Rappashae didn't glare now, she didn't scowl with anger as she tried to snarl her maw in showing force of righteous fury.

Instead, her eyes were wide, dark and brooding as she kept her focus trained on the one who might try to harm the one she cared for. The one who had the sweetest of sentiments, the one who was the most endearing of them all. Eyes wide as lines of red became apparent, creeping to her pupils as she focused on who she now saw as an intruder.

She could read it on Crames, see it on his face, disgust and hurt. Festering pustules of dire sickness beginning to become apparent as he felt such distain for the one who would try to touch him.

The one who would try to harm him.

But Rappashae would cure him, would see his face shine with that happy vigor she had been privy to for so long now. Looming over this wanting bitch that would come into his home and destroy the joy she was sure to give him.

She watched this thing like a hawk, like a germ under a microscope, like god viewing the damned. Move the wrong way, say the incorrect thing, and blood would bathe Rappashaes hand. She would see the wall caved to her power as the cooling body of Yosha let her blood slip and pool on the floor.

"Rappashae, please-"

Rappashae heard his sweet voice, eyes turning to him, her heart breaking as she saw the waterfall of hurt being held back. She moved to him, easily flowing around the stunned woman, breaking the threshold of the door as she guided him backwards.

Slamming the door in Yoshas face.

Rappashae wrapped her arms around Crames, feeling his legs were shaking and he was on the verge of losing his balance. Hyperventilating breaths against her chest as he grabbed at her dress, balling the fabric in his hands as he tried to stay grounded.

"No, no she left me-" he whined, "SHE left ME, -I'm sorry-"

Rappashae heard his whimpering plea, her arms not letting the harsh world touch him as she kept him wrapped in a hug. Letting his legs give out and going to the floor with him, rocking back and forth as she felt him begin to bawl.

"I'm sorry- I'm sorry-"

Rappashae stroked his hair, trying to shush his please for forgiveness, "It's ok, it's ok baby. I'm here." She cooed to him, her voice like velvet as she let him sob against her, she felt his head snap upwards to see her. Looking down and finding his eyes puffy and pleading.

"I'll do it."

Rappashae was filled with worry, confusion beginning to show as she didn't understand what he offered. Then feeling it, a trembling hand groping a limp appendage between her legs.

"I'll do it-" he said again, holding back wails as he tried to proclaim his offer, "Anything- anything you want, Rappashae, I'll give you whatever you want!" His cry being cut short as she groped the back of his head, feeling himself being forced to bury his face in her neck as she silenced him.

"I'm not leaving you. I'm not going anywhere." Rappashae said, reaffirming it to him as she didn't expect him to barter for her affection.

On the other side of the apartment Jerec held Tuegrins wrist, feeling her shake with anger as she stood just outside of their bedroom door. He could see Tuegrin glaring with ferocious fury as she starred at the back of Yosha, then turning to look at him. Silently asking with her amber eyes why he held her back, why he didn't exit the room with her and force this woman out of their home.

Jerec simply shook his head, he could hear the sobs of Crames in the other room, by the cry for Rappashae he could also discern she was still here. Jerec had seen many people like Yosha, and he knew how Crames felt, he held Tuegrin back. Because he wanted to make sure Yosha understood.

Yosha hovered by the bedroom door, hearing him inside, pressing to another and calling out to them. Her chest tightened, she felt anger, jealousy, regret, they frothed and churned together inside of her as she held her breath. About to speak, about to call out to him once more, just to talk if nothing else.

"I wish-"

Yosha hesitated, the pleas for forgiveness falling away as he spoke something new.

Rappashae looked down to him, "What is it, what do you want, just say the word."

Crames could barely hold her gaze to his vision, so kind and full of affection, why couldn't he have met her first.

"I wish I- I gave you my first."

Rappashae let her brow stitch together as she tried to understand.

"My first time." He said, bawling with clenched fists. "I wish I never met her, I wish she never touched me, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm dirty."

Yosha felt her world rock, the silence making her ears hurt as the pained words repeated over and over again. Stepping back from the door, almost stumbling, her vapid expression turning to look away, only to find a scowling face watching her.

The man her friend chose leaning on the door frame just behind her, his expression could have been seen as smug in that moment. But a longer study would show it was just understanding, understanding that he knew this was the truth.

"I told you to get the fuck out of our home, Yosha." Tuegrin said.

Yosha tried to compose herself, swallowing and looking at her old friend, "I- I just wanted to talk, I-"

"Get out."

......

Yosha stood just outside of her shuttle, looking at the empty cargo hold and beginning to regret taking this job. Her attention was taken away as one of the floor leads for Cargo Crafts approached her.

"Ok, you're all unloaded, here's the payment." They said.

Yosha took the check, looking at the dismal amount she had made from the haul.

"You undercut the competition by almost half, do you have family in the area you were trying to see here?" The floor lead asked.

Yosha shook her head, "No, not really."

"Well, hope this covers fuel, you'll have to cash it at a local branch though. If you try to cash it off planet, you'll get hit with a bunch of funds and transfer fees, we tell all outside contractors to go to the bank in town. They can cash it and deposit it into your account for free since they're a partner with the company."

Yosha nodded, "Right." She said, looking around for a moment, "Hey I'm looking for Tuegrin, is she in today?"

"No, she actually called out, Jerec did to, their one of our power players so we don't hassle them when they want a few days off."

Yosha watched the floor lead walk away, shaking her head as she went up her shuttles ramp. Sighing in angst as she had originally planned to see her old friend and try to mend the bridge she had burned.

But she didn't think she'd see the little Galaxara sect member in their home, she hit the door close button harder than necessary. Thinking of the last thing she heard him say before she was cast out of the home, how could he think like that?

If it wasn't for her, he would have never met Tuegrin, he wouldn't have even made it to this fucking shuttle town. Now he's disgusted by her, she's the one who opened his eyes and gave him a whole new world. Was that pink eyed cunt his new dick? Was he now a slut for some bitch that happened to have a dick as well, was he just trying to find another futa?

Fucking whore, got it once and then couldn't live without it, he was crazy about her. She could go back, take him again like she did before, put his face to the floor and his ass would remember who it's real owner was. He'd probably enjoy it to, a lot more than whatever she can do, shrimp dick bitch taking her sloppy seconds.

Yosha fumed with anger as she got into her flight seat, taking the sticks and commanding the shuttle to exit the bay. Going to the shuttle port she had last parked at, the memory of his hazel eyes watching her as he ran to get his robe flooded back.

She let her shoulders slump in pain, thinking about how she left him there that night.

......

"So, I've been with a futanari before, I was with her." Crames said, holding the mug of hot tea in his hands. Nervously scratching at it while he starred at the steaming contents of it while he sat on Rappashaes couch.

He was happy Rappashae brought him over to her place, he loved being close to Jerec and Tuegrin. But after seeing the ship captains return, he wanted to retreat somewhere he felt safer. Where he could be honest with Rappashae about his past, and who Yosha was.

Rappashae nodded, "I'm sorry you had to go through that, I know it must've been very hard."

Crames looked at her, "The first day we met, was when she left. I wasn't sure, but I thought you might be futanari from the start."

Rappashae took a sip of her tea, "Did you decide to start something with me, because I am one?"

Crames shook his head, "No, no I didn't decide to be with you because you are one. But because you're not like her."

Rappashae felt warm over the sentiment.

"I'll admit, that before I met her, I never really gave intimacy much thought. She was, um..." Crames still felt embarrassed over the honesty. "...My first."

"First, futa?" Rappashae asked, wanting to clarify his experience.

Crames felt his cheeks turning red, "Yes, but also, first partner."

Rappashae raised her brow, not realizing how novice Crames was. She had a feeling he was unaccustomed after the previous night, hitting his climax after only being in her throat for a matter of seconds. But she wouldn't have guessed he had only had sex with only one person in the past, she didn't want to let him feel judged for this though.

"Crames, please understand." She stepped closer to him, putting a hand on his shoulder and squeezing. "You're past does not affect your worth, you're an amazing man, and I am so lucky to be with you." She watched him look up to her, his eyes full of worry, "You're not dirty, and you shouldn't feel your value is based on your level of intimacy. Zero or a hundred partners, you're still Crames, please don't ever doubt yourself."

Crames felt like he might cry from the sentiment, standing he hugged her, turning his chin up as he wanted to feel her again.

Rappashae picked up on what he wanted, pressing her lips to his and letting him feel her affection for him. Not letting him move away until he had his fill and his heart was overflowing with happiness.

"Would you like to stay here for the time being?" She asked.

Crames worried he would be a burden, but pushing down his hesitation he answered with what he truly wanted. "Yes, yes I would. But can we go back to my place, I want to get a few things for tonight."

Rappashae smiled, understanding and ready to help him get his things, "We'll get whatever you need. Don't be afraid to stay as long as you need, do you want to go right now or wait a bit?"

Crames looked at his phone, "Lets go now, I doubt she would stick around." He said.

Rappashae grabbed her purse and went to the door, waiting for him to approach so she could open it for him. She could see he was walking with a little more confidence again, the harsh morning vanishing from his mind as they spent time together. She held the door and followed him out, making it to the street and beginning to walk back to his place.

"I'm sorry for keeping you out of work." Crames said.

Rappashae put an arm around his shoulder, "No worries, the banks not open today, I'll go in tomorrow but you can still stay at my place if I'm not there."

Crames smiled, putting an arm around her in return, "It's starting to get cold again."

Rappashae nodded in agreement, "Winter is just around the corner, but don't worry. I'll keep you warm, baby." She chided as she hugged him a little tighter, watching him smirk with reddening cheeks.

Crames watched the sidewalk pass them by as he looked to his feet, wondering if he would ever see Yosha again. He began to get angry as he thought about it, who was she to walk back into his life and want to touch him? How could she think she deserved that, to show up and say his old name.

1...345678