Sparrows Need Engineers Ch. 04: Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum if I don't-" Rappashae grunted as her voice fell silent, feeling him almost lunge forward. Hands groping her ass as he impaled himself on her girth, "Cra-" her eyes rolled, hips beginning to stumble as the rhythm was too aggressive. She felt him loosen and draw back, air rushing past her cock and striking her head as he inhaled. Then forward again, her mouth falling open as she felt her eyes rolling back and her chest beginning to form the first cries of ecstasy.

Crames hugged for dear life, squinting with crossed eyes and a nose full of pubes as he held his breath and felt her cock flex. Swelling and stretching his throat as the frothing balls on his chin dispensed their hardy nectar. He could feel it beginning to fire down her cannon, running down its length and erupting with hip twitching thrusts.

"GA~hA~hA-" Rappashae cried, fist full of hair as she shot her seed directly into his belly, filling his tummy with her savory essence. Writhing hips trying to push herself deeper, carnal need to fuck her seed into his deepest part. Wailing like a beast as she let her body shudder and wrack, drawing inches of freedom from his throat, only to slam herself back in. Feeling him gaping and stretched to her ownership for the gullet breeding session.

Crames stayed as long as he could, feeling the heat pumped directly into his belly and warming him. He felt his vision going blurry again, with remorse he began to pull away, feeling her fingers loosen and let go. He watched as inch by depraved inch receded from him, feeling the spongy head pop from his throat. He gave the underside and affectionate swipe with his tongue, chuckling to himself as he saw Rappashae flinch and gasp to it.

He fell back to his rear, the dull ache it produced reminded him that they weren't done for the night. He looked up to her, "Rappa- you-" he couldn't finish the statement, feeling her take him to the ground and beginning to kiss and tongue fuck his mouth. Moans of appreciation as she ran her fingers through his hair and gasped on top of him.

"Fuck, baby-" she said in exasperation. Starring into his eyes, "I'm never letting you go." She said, kissing and awing at his body.

Crames felt so warm, his body melting to the floor, his wanting cock twitching as it tried to remind him of what it wanted to.

Rappashae could feel it, she reached down about to yank his panties off, but feeling him grab her arm.

"Wait, don't take them off!" he said desperately.

Rappashae gave him a quizzical look, wondering what he was shy about.

Crames reached down, pulling the front of the panties up and letting his cock come out from the bottom. The thin piece that ran between his legs now running along his shaft and balls then up his butt crack.

"Crames?" she whispered.

Crames whimpered, "Soon, but please, touch me."

Rappashae gave in, taking his cock and feeling it was sticky with precum, she lifted herself to allow it to point at her womanly sex. Her still dripping cock drawing lines of saliva on his tummy as her hanging balls swayed above him, "Crames, you said you only had one partner, her?"

Crames looked down, "Yes, but I don't want to think about her."

"But did you ever do it like this with her?" Rappashae asked, remembering how quick he came to her blowjob and how he had said it was his first.

Crames looked up to her with worry, "No, I've never put it in-"

Crames lost his voice as he saw the most vicious glare on her face, lips twisted in a toothy smile as her messy bun allowed tendrils of hair to spill around her. "Rappashae..."

"It's ok baby," she hissed, "Mommy will pop your cherry."

Crames felt her sink down onto him, his cock being gobbled up by the hottest coil of gripping affection he could have ever imagined. Squeezing and taking him, his balls being bullied by her curvaceous ass as she ground her lips into him.

Rappashae saw his face fall slack, his eyes go vacant of sentience as he was graciously kissed by her womb. She began to bounce, dropping her mind breaking body onto his rigid cock, her own futa dick grinding against his stomach. She lowered her upper half to lay atop of him, breasts spilling around his neck as she huffed her breath on his face. Kissing his forehead and playing with his hair, quickening her pace and feeling him swell.

So cute, so hopelessly adorable, his face showing shock with ecstasy, embarrassment and want contorting and crying. "You wanna cum baby? Already?" she cooed in his ear, speeding her hips.

Crames laid helpless on the floor, his body limp as the waves of pleasure rolled through him like a storm of lust. His mind was absent of anything other than her, curves and erect desire taking his mind and leaving him zapped of all coherent thought. Except one, Rappashae, her lushes voice giving him such care and permission. Eyes looking up to her as his mouth hung open and he moaned.

Rappashae smiled, his eyes refusing to blink as she burned her gaze into him. "Go ahead, cum for me."

Crames felt his mouth twitch, one thought coming through as he thought of her, "M- M-"

Rappashae snarled with lust, gripping him tighter and slamming harder, "That's right, cum inside me, cum inside-"

"Mommy-" he winced, feeling her coil around his cock and hatefully assaulting his hips with her figure. His cum being commanded to the forefront as it rocketed up from his balls, he meant to scream, but found her sweating tits taking his face. Pulling him into her bust as she fucked him like a mad rodeo, his dick twitching and spewing as the sopping wet mess of futa pussy sucked him for all he was worth. Wailing and gasping, his cock so tormented as she took every bit, he couldn't help but sink his teeth into her upper chest.

Maw drooling and sucking as he had to taste her on his tongue; needing every bit of her essence to mark him to her scent. Burning her into his mind and making him chained to her lustrous form, his arms finally receiving life and wrapping around her. His ass being bounced off the floor as her dominating pussy yanked his cock for all it was worth. Waves of mind breaking climax slapping his psyche with audacious glee, congratulating him on how much he loved being a cum cow. How much he craved to be ridden and used, his body giving every bit of its soul to the woman who took hold of him.

Rappashae couldn't stop herself, her body demanding she fuck him senseless, grunting with a fang like grin as she felt him clinging to her. Tooth and tongue on her chest, hand and finger groping and pulling, cock bucking and shuddering. She aimed to drain him dry, the audible thump of something hitting the floor and rolling away. She slammed his upper body down to the floor, kissing his face and running her nose through his hair. Her pussy refusing to let him go, clinging and pulling, begging for every seed that he may offer, greedily gobbling it up for her hungry womb.

Crames felt relief in his rear, worry not touching his mind as he was fucked stupid into the floor.

He felt her kissing him, bathing him in sweet affection, she stayed on top of him and let him deflate inside of her.

Feeling himself finally flop from her with drained stamina as his seed drooled from her swollen lips and back onto his hanging balls.

"You did so good, baby. You drove me wild, I've never cum like that before." She huffed in his ear, sliding down his body so her head was level with his as she laid down. "I hope I didn't hurt you," she huffed, "I'll make you something to sooth your throat."

She felt his hand reach up and grab her, pulling her to himself, smiling and saying, "I'm not going anywhere, I'm right here." She said with care, stretching her legs as she felt her cock grind into him, then feeling something warm against her foot.

Looking down she saw it, her brain not being able to process what it was for a moment, it looked shiny. Leaving glistening lines on the floor as it rolled away from her kick, she could trace the shape, noting it didn't look like something from her home.

It looked like a dick.

The unmistakable phallus shape, rubber glans and fake veins, she looked down to Crames, seeing his eyes still vacant and looking to the ceiling.

"Crames?" she asked attentively.

Crames gulped, rolling away from her.

She watched him, "Cra- what-"

Rappashae saw him pull his knees to his chest, his ass rising to be in the air, his head turning to look at her. His thigh high stockings still on but in slight disarray, his hands reaching behind himself, one sleeve coiled around his forearm, one still tight.

Rappashae watched as his fingers gripped his cheeks, the back of the panties being pulled to the side.

His hole pushing out and pulsing.

It gaped in anticipation.

"Here."

Rappashae heard the word from his pouting maw, his eyes so needy as he offered himself to her.

Crames watched as her cock stood at attention, Rappashaes awestruck face showing how stunned she was while she sat on the floor. But the god like rod that demanded obedience was ready, "You said you wanted to make me go crazy with pleasure." He cooed.

Rappashae got to her knees, crawling towards him.

Crames felt it, her greedy hand grabbing his hip, forcing his rear to face her. His delicate ring winking in a mix of fear and crazed want. "So do it, please do it."

Rappashae felt her teeth grit with fury as she snarled, nails digging to flesh as she took hold of her favorite dish. Grabbing her cock, she smacked it against his hole, her mind worrying she would break the damned thing if she did this.

"Please," Crames moaned, her touch driving him wild, "fuck me," goosebumps rising across him as he saw how wild he drove her. "Mommy."

The hair on the back of her neck rose, her jaw clenching as her eyes went wide, one hand rose up to seize him by the hair on his head. The other aiming the turgid cock at his rear, pressing the head to his ring and forcing her way in.

"HA-A~aaa"

Whimpering moans singing to her ears as her balls took the signal to produce more baby making cum. A willing sperm dump spreading itself to eagerly take her, not for coddling caress, but rather brutal invasion. Forcing him to take all of her length, she sunk the phallus to the base, hearing him yelp as the clap of her hips smacked his ass. Swinging futa nuts coming forward to hit his in a bullying taunt, she used the now free hand to snake around his neck. Letting him fall in the crook of her elbow and giving him something to hold onto.

"HNN~"

She buried her face in his hair, licking his ear, drawing back and racking her hips to deliver the first dominating thrust.

"Please~"

Her mind went blank, hips slamming forward, spanking his ass for only an instant before they were drawn back and delivered forward again.

Crames felt his mind being broken as his body was used like a flesh light, powerless to flee as he held on for the ride. Hands gripping the arm that was around his neck, his flesh acted on its own, picking up on her rhythm and abiding. Throwing his own hips back, his boy pussy hungry for futa cock as it pounded his insides and forced him to accommodate.

So long without.

He gasped and moaned, panting with drooling lips as he felt her driving so deeply inside of him, the aching vanishing into pure ecstasy.

So desperately needed.

His prostate congratulating and basking in the brutal assault her ornery cock so graciously forced it to take.

Favored touch.

Rappashae couldn't control herself, slamming with blinding speed, feeling him moan and bae as if he was a fuck drunk whore. Wooing and calling for the ownership of girthy flesh to shape him to its will, happily giving in to her despicable desire to drive him mad.

"I'll never let you go."

Crames heard the gritted teeth hiss in his ear, his body buzzing as he moaned.

"I'll never let you go, baby." Rappashae snarled in his ear, her other arm wrapping around his body, squeezing him to her sweating chest.

"Yes-"

"Yes-"

"Yes-"

Rappashae heard his heated pleas, pressing her head to the side of his, watching his sultry figure bounce against her. His erect nipples looking so delicious, his stomach bulging as his back arched, the delicious human cock wagging. Dripping in slutty glee as she had her way with him, oh she would drive him mad with orgasmic torture. She would never let such a fine being slip away from her grip, she would do everything she could to ensure his comfort and want.

The hand on his torso dropped, gripping his balls as stern fingers pressed the sweat slick skin just behind his sack.

Crames almost folded in half, his body then flexing back as it craved to be filled, "HA!-" his eyes rolling as he felt it. The cum his balls graciously held being squeezed out, spilling from his wagging dick and dribbling with eye rolling pleasure. Her dominating affection fucking the cum out of him as she bent his body to her spoiling will.

Rappashae felt his seed dripping down his shaft, smearing her squeezing fingers as she continued to fuck his boy pussy for all it was worth. She felt him going limp, whines morphing to grunts before drooling down to fucked silly whimpers. She loosened her grip, spinning him on her cock as she threw his back to the floor, instantly on top of him with legs spread.

Elbows landing on the floor to either side of his lulling head, knees spreading to sink her down further onto him. Beginning her clapping once again, cheering hips spanking ass as his beaten ring coiled around her girth.

Crames couldn't dare to protest the treatment, lavish breasts smothering his face as his cock was squeezed against her heated tummy. He could feel her sweat slickened and cum doused pubes tickling his sack, he could hear his cum filled tummy sloshing as she forcefully fucked him silly.

His toes curled in delight, his mouth smooched and lapped, arms wrapping around her as he moaned with lustful glee.

Rappashae felt it, his smearing cock bucking once again, limp of life but fucked lust still erupting cum from balls that should have been tapped dry. Heating her stomach and driving her wild, her sweet boy doing exactly what she dreamed of.

Cum crazed and mind gone to the wind as his body was broken to the pleasure she could provide. The pleasure he now begged for, desperate need for fucked climax making him spill his seed with little care for where it landed. Only needing to feel that howling bliss that morphed him to a bumbling fool as he begged her for the torturing treatment.

Rappashae felt him moaning into her, her own tempered cock beginning to throb as it sought to hose his insides with fermented and brewed seed. "Cra- baby- I'm gonna-" she felt his legs coil around her, squeezing with all his might as he didn't dare let her slip from him. Her ass clenching as she forced her cock to his deepest parts, swearing she would pump his tummy full from the other end now.

"Breed- me-" the gasping words of a man over the edge, "Mo-"

Rappashae bent her back, pulling his hair to aim his head upwards, landing her lips on his as she moaned into his maw. Sucking and drinking his drooling juices as he panted and gasped, she could feel her chest reverberating as he whined into her glutenous maw. Striking bolts running down her cock and flashing through her mind as the climax wracked her being. Primal drive taking over to force her hips to bounce, glistening and oily lust bathing her soul with lavish joy as she shuddered.

Rappashae wracked and grunted back into his lapping mouth, feeling him gasp and suck as fervently as he could. Breaking the kiss for only a moment, diving back down for more as he was now a puddle of what once was a well spoken man. Babbling whimpers and moans as he writhed and let his boy pussy squeeze her dominating tool.

Crames felt so full, he swore he could hear the powerful spew of her seed pumping him to a swollen mess. He looked up to her with foggy eyes, following her gaze as she looked down him, pushing up and allowing air between them. He wrapped his fingers around her arm.

"I'm not going anywhere." She cooed in a whisper.

Crames could see her arching her back so she could look down him, seeing his own spent cock covered in his and her cream.

Rappashae held her breath as she slowly removed her cock, unable to believe it wasn't a dream as the veins and skin kept slipping out of him. Her cock head hanging up for a moment, she hissed as the feeling made her toes curl and an endearing fuzzy feeling buzzed in the tip of her shaft. Then freeing, her eyes hooding as she watched his gaping hole gush, her seed spewing back onto her own rigid self. His hips rolled and feet in the air as the puckered and pink hole now wore a coating of white essence.

It oozed and dripped, puddling underneath him, she growled as she touched the head of herself to the end of his but crack. Slowly swiping up, pooling cum at the tip, making it to his winking rose bud.

She pushed herself back into him.

Feeding the hungry hole once again.

Her steaming seed as lube.

Crames breathlessly staired into her eyes, feeling her beginning to pump once again.

The snarling look of love on her face as she sank down on top of him.

Her futa hips beginning the song of fervent lust as she began to pound his ass once again.

......

The next day Rappashae sat in the breakroom of the bank, drinking a cup of coffee as she looked at the clock. Rolling her eyes as the minutes seemed to move by so slowly, she looked back to her cup, counting the previous ones in her memory. Realizing this was her fourth cup of the day, she sighed and thought about dumping it out.

But then remembering how she usually didn't stay up all night fucking her lover stupid until the morning, the thought made her forgo the idea. Taking another sip of it, smiling to herself as she remembered his twitching moans. His abused hole gaping and smeared with torrents of pungent seed, how it clung to him as she stretched him. Using knowing fingers to press his already abused cum button as his hole gaped open for her. Milking him until his cries of bliss were finally snuffed out by collapsing exhaustion.

The thought made her lower half swell, wincing though she tried to calm it down, she had never fucked to the point her own dick hurt the next day. But she wasn't against doing it again, but she'd be sure to rest first, she got up from her seat and began to walk back to the front of the bank.

She paused as she saw her in line, the one Crames called Yosha, the one who hurt him.

Her lusty memories vanished, wrath taking their place.

Rappashae walked to her managers office, "Linda, may I ask for a favor."

The woman named Linda raised her eyes to look at Rappashae, "Hm, it's not very often that you ask for one. Must be important." She said as she leaned back. "How important?"

"I'll work every weekend for an entire year, starting now."

Linda raised her brow, pursing her lips and letting her eyes fall down to the desk in faux contemplation. Nodding her head, "Ok."

Yosha stood in line, shuffling her feet as she was desperate to get off planet and move to her next contract. Looking up to the service windows her heart dropped, seeing the pink eyes watching her from behind the glass.

She shook her head, looking away and cursing herself for underbidding the contract, knowing if she didn't get the check cashed here. She would be out more funds than she was willing to lose for this endeavor.

Yosha looked behind her, seeing she was the last in line and contemplating moving towards the door and finding a different bank.

Linda walked to the doors, turning off the open sign and locking it, standing next to it then and ensuring the pamphlets for loan offers were straight. She opened it as customers that were served approached the door to exit, opening it for them and giving them a warm farewell. Closing the door again and locking it, ensuring no new customers came inside.

1...345678