All Comments on 'Sparrows Need Engineers'

by jakenotjacob

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
txcrackertxcrackeralmost 2 years ago
Very Good !

I liked it ! It is different not gay male or Trans . Two lost souls find ?

Thanks for the read 5*'s btw

txcracker

WhiteNekoWhiteNekoalmost 2 years ago

I really liked it. Tis rare to see rough sex that's also loving.

JamontoastsJamontoastsalmost 2 years ago

The plot was great, but please need to work on your punctuation. The use of commas really breaks the immersion; think about using semicolons and periods more.

jakenotjacobjakenotjacobalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Jamontoasts, I'm writing at like a 7th grade english level and haven't really thought about it. But I'll try and really do appreciate the constructive criticism, thank you for being so polite about it.

stewartbstewartbalmost 2 years ago

It's a great story about a "threesome" ... Him - Her/Him - and the Ship's Ghosts !

FeredirFerediralmost 2 years ago

Wow this was good! I'm usually not into sci-fi stuff like this, but the story and characters just dragged me in and kept me going til' the end. Only sad there wasn't a lot of sex considering this is an erotic story but still great nonetheless; it worked the way it was written. Other than that, my only critique aside from minor grammar errors would be the excessive use of "Ya" instead of proper "Yeah"; it felt like I was listening to teenagers trying to act all ghetto or something.

Amazing work and hope to see more from you if you feel like writing again!

MarassoMarassoalmost 2 years ago

Very good story, with serious build-up of a plot and characters! You put a lot of effort in this! That is what I always appreciate!

And it was a fine piece of science-fiction writing too, I liked the vibe of all that futuristic, yet somehow also steam-punk, stuff. You didn't go overboard with these descriptions.

And I really enjoyed the relationship which went from harsh and unfriendly interactions toward understanding and compassion to possible friendship or even... love? That would be something great to see, in the form of another chapter, but I also have a feeling that the story is complete as it is.

Well done, 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, really hoping for a part 2, but you do need a little help in your transitions, especially switch perspective or a time skip. It is extremely confusing trying to follow a dialog when there is an unannounced time skip. Try just putting in a couple blank lines with a dot,dot,dot or a black line to separate and announce that a change has happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First read tthe one with Yosha and bow this. This one is great too. Looking forward to the 3rd chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous