All Comments on 'Speechless with Teeth Ch. 04'

by Xiara_Bellafeast

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
phoenix023phoenix023almost 14 years ago
Wow

Wow. i really hate James. He seems like such an ass. I'm not really sure where you are going with this story. I know its still early. I'm not really getting the character development though. We know that Xiara loves James and apparently is willing to do anything for him. I just don't understand why she is so desperate for him. What has he done for her to make her so blind to him. I guess the whole 'love is blind' cliche is at work here. James is an ass. I don't really understand his motives as a character. I never got the sense that he even remotely cared for her at all, even in the beginning. I'm just not sure what to make of this story. I will continue to read your next chapters...maybe things will clear up more. Also the ending, with James getting someone else pregnant...I feel like that makes this entire story even more...unrealistic? There's no development towards it. The characters fall flat and any kind of depth that should come from such difficult circumstances is flattened by the plot. I feel like the plot twists are just thrown in to make these flat characters move/stir without actually developing or growing.

Wow...I didn't mean for this to be a critique of your story. I think its really brave and awesome of you to have courage to post your writings. That's something I am working on. I think you should definitely continue writing because that's how you grow and develop your craft. I think the basis of your story is really interesting. After all, it's what drew me in the first place! Keep going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous