Speechless with Teeth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Answer me!!!"

James gently pushed me off.

"Damn it all, Xiara, control yourself. You want to know why I can't stay with you anymore? Every time I mention having a child from you, you turn away from me and you cry like a little fucking baby! You act sometimes as if you don't understand what obeying me consists of. It's not about the sex or the love or any of that. You weren't giving me what I need. You're nineteen years old, yet you still act like a fucking child! This woman isn't anyone you know. I chose her over you because she's just far more mature than you will ever be. She doesn't scream and whine all the fucking time, she doesn't pester the hell out of me about sex and a damn wedding all the time, and she certainly didn't have a problem with giving me a baby!"

My entire body froze at what I heard.

"She's...pregnant? But...how? Why were you so eager to get me pregnant when you already have a baby on the way? None of this is adding up, James!" I whispered lowly. He looked me in the eyes, dead serious at what he was about to say.

"Remember what I promised you that day in the clinic, Xiara? That I would give you a baby when you were ready? I wanted to make good on that promise, but it's not even worth it at this point. You will never be ready to handle a child like you say you can. You're fucking nineteen years old, Xiara, and I'm almost 30. I've already waited too long to start my family. I don't have time to wait on you to give me what I want." Astonished, my mouth dropped.

"So then you never planned on marrying me then? You were just going to get me pregnant and then leave to marry this other woman?" When I saw James nod at me, I walked away from him, turning my back to him. I shook my head fiercely, as if to get rid of the words running through my ears and replaying over and over and over again. This other woman was pregnant with James' baby. I sat down in the middle of the floor and sobbed. I didn't know how to do much else.

James walked toward me, taking my hand. He silently kissed it, and then pulled my engagement ring off my finger. I could only stare as he took away the only thing that had bonded us together.

"Perhaps you don't need this anymore, Xiara. Here, you can have the apartment and everything in it. I switched the bills into your name this morning. You have a job; you can make it on your own. But I mean it, Xiara. There is no going back for us. We're over."

I looked up at him once more and sniffled, managing to pronounce through my tears,

"How far along is she?"

James looked away, as if he were really ashamed.

"She's six months pregnant. It's a girl. I'm sorry Xiara, but she's just too far along for me to keep playing house with you. I gave you the chance too many times to be a mother. I tried my best to give you what I promised you."

I buried my face into my hands, beginning to sob again.

"Dear God..."

Seeing that he'd done all his damage, James pocketed my ring and walked out, leaving me on the floor to my tears.

12