Speed Dating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to..."

"What? What do you possibly have to do that's more important than visiting me?"

Nothing. There was nothing I had to do. My parents had Ben overnight, and I wasn't expected until lunchtime tomorrow. Sitting there, I wondered what my next move would be was when my phone pinged.

Evelyn had sent me a text with her address.

I waited. Evelyn waited.

The ball was in my court and we both knew it.

My mouth was dry, and my throat felt scratchy as I spoke. Trembling like a nervous teenager, I fumbled for my words.

"Be there in ten minutes. Maybe less."

The line went dead without her saying another word to me. Putting the Jeep into drive, I pulled away from the curb and turned left at the light and headed down Folsom Blvd. With thoughts of Evelyn in my head I was as anxious as a teenager. We were both adults. She knew what she wanted before she even called me. She just hoped I wanted the same, and tonight, I did.

*****

Evelyn's place stood out as a newer build on 13th St. The three story was nice with its Norman Rockwell white picket fence accenting the perimeter of her yard.

Answering before my first knock, Evelyn held the door open as I walked up the front steps. Her hair was still damp from a shower and her short terrycloth robe open just enough to tease me with a glimpse of her cleavage and her smooth tanned skin.

"So, you found me with no issues?"

"Had I got lost, I would have pulled over and asked for a police escort."

Evelyn chuckled and touched my shoulder as she closed and locked the door behind us.

"Drink?"

"Only if you are."

She lifted a glass, showing me what looked of be a quarter of the way full of whiskey.

"I'll have the same."

"Would you like to shower while I pour?"

"Sure."

A shower offer was a sign of being fully committed to what was about to happen. Evelyn showed me to the guest bath where towels, soap, and a man's robe had already been laid out. It didn't take long for me to lather, rinse, and repeat before I was back with her.

Both of us seemed to open up and answer each other's questions. Evelyn told me things about her past as she sat sideways on her sofa, while running her fingers through my hair. After about thirty minutes of talk and light kisses she suggested we retire to somewhere a bit more comfortable.

With my hand wrapped by hers, I was led down the hall, back into the guest bedroom. I was surprised that we weren't going to spend the night in her room, so I mentioned it to her.

"I'm sorry, but you haven't earned the privilege of sharing the master bedroom with me yet. There may be another time, but not tonight."

Sitting on the edge of the soft bed, I pulled Evelyn's body to mine and wrapped my arms around her.

"May I?" I asked. Wanting her to tell me it was okay for me to undress her.

"Please. Anything you want."

My hands released my hold and moved to the front of the soft white robe, slowly untying the sash and letting the ends fall to her sides. Gravity alone would have opened the front, but my nose and chin assisted enough to speed up the process.

It had been a very long wait since my last time with a woman, but there would be no rush. No, tonight I wanted to take my time. I wanted to accept everything this beautiful older woman was offering and willing to give.

From where I was sitting, my mouth was able to reach Evelyn's breast. Giving each of them small kisses, licks, and bites, I teased the pair as my hands moved up the backs of her legs until they came to rest on the cheeks of her fairly firm ass.

Letting my tongue circle each nipple, Evelyn pulled my face harder to her breasts and pressed them forward.

"They're so sensitive Jack. Treat them nice, and I'll do anything you ask."

"Anything?"

"Within reason."

My mind put her words into its vault. Tonight, and every other night we would meet, her breasts were to be a priority.

Using every chapter in my small book of tricks, I moved my face over her titties while my hands continued to explore the warmth of her lower regions.

Being with a new partner for the first time can be intimidating, but with Evelyn there was never a sense that I was doing something wrong or crossing an invisible line. With her, my worries were soon put at ease. Because when my fingers touched her pussy for the first time, she without hesitation, moaned and parted her legs to give me full access.

Her hands still held my head as she leaned down so she could kiss my short hair. She tried to move more, but when she did, it pulled her nipple from my mouth. In vain I tried to suck it back in, but her head lowered further so she could suck my earlobe.

"Like that Jack," she whispered. "I like when your fingers are in me."

I wasn't surprised. Evelyn's nipples were as hard as bullets, and I could hear and feel the excitement coming from her pussy. The wetness below soaked my fingers and made a sloppy noise.

"Do it Jack. Play with my asshole."

True to her word. "Make my titties happy and everything else you might want, belongs to you."

Pushing just enough to have Evelyn step back a foot, I lowered myself to my knees, kissed her belly, and spun her so she was now about to be sitting on the bed.

With a gentle push from my left hand, she followed my lead and rested on the bed. Within seconds her feet were off the floor, legs spread, pussy wide open. Her inner beauty was exposed to me. Dropping to my knees and sinking forward, I buried my tongue into Evelyn for the very first time.

"Yes, baby," she cooed over and over as my tongue lapped and sucked at her clit.

My senses were alive as I enjoyed the treasure chest of treats laid out before me. It had been too long and the deeper I sank my tongue, the more I remembered how much I enjoyed the sweet, aromatic, bouquet of a woman.

Letting saliva drip off my tongue and run down the crack of her ass, I used the thumb of my right hand to lube up her asshole. And in a single, smooth, but firm push, I pressed the stubby digit into her.

Evelyn's loud moan told me she did not object to the intrusion.

"That's my dirty boy. You keep doing what you are, and momma's gonna cum all over you."

Evelyn was on the far side of a dirty talker, but what she was saying still made me hard, and it made me want to please her even more. So, I resumed my focus on her clit and continued moving my thumb in, out and around her pussy, until her body tensed.

Other than the soft moans escaping her, Evelyn gave no indication of pleasure or climax. If she had orgasmed, she really didn't display a lot of emotion about it. Moving onto the bed beside her, I waited for her to speak. Instead, my quiet cummer stayed on her back, panting until she regained her composure.

When things had calmed enough for her, Evelyn rolled onto her side and faced me.

"Jack, I've never really enjoyed giving oral to a man, so I hope it won't offend you too much if we skip over the paragraph where it shows up in the "what's next", part of the program."

Disappointed? Maybe.

I mean of course I wanted her to take me into her mouth. Yes, I wanted her puffy red lips surrounding my manhood as she tried her damnedest to suck my seed from deep inside of me. After waiting for a very long time to have a woman do it to me again, I wanted it, but I wasn't about to make a scene if it didn't happen.

Evelyn decided not to wait for me to answer. Even if I had voiced displeasure over it, it wasn't about to happen. So, instead of dwelling on it, she rolled over and mounted me.

Sitting astride my hips, I could feel the warmth and wetness of her lady parts kissing my boy parts. She smiled and leaned down. Without hesitation, she kissed and licked my face. Absorbing as much of her own juices as she could.

Seeking some sort of pleasure and release for myself, my hips started an involuntary movement of their own. Slow upward thrusts, met by the flesh of her ass.

"You want to be in me big boy?"

I nodded my head and cupped each of her soft hanging breasts.

"Then say please," she teased.

"Please. Please, can I be in your beautiful pussy."

"I'm not sure. What if your big cock won't fit into my tiny little pussy? It isn't normally accustomed to men. I usually reserve it for lady fingers and tongues. What if your fuck stick hurts my little kitty?"

Her dirty talk game was improving.

"If it does, I'll kiss your pussy better."

"Perfect. In that case, I think we should try."

Her hips moved over my pinned shaft. Evelyn was grinding her clit on the hardened skin of my cock.

"What do you think baby, should we try to squeeze your bad old cock into my tight snatch?"

Fitting wasn't going to be a problem. I had had two of my fingers curled into it earlier, and they had no problems finding a home. But I nodded and played along.

"It's going to be super tight, but can we please try?"

"Okay baby but please be gentle with me."

Gentle wasn't what she wanted.

Reaching between her legs, Evelyn grabbed me by the shaft and rubbed my mushroom in and around her lips. When it was wet enough in her mind, she sat back. And without so much as a wince or a blink, I was buried to the hilt.

"Ohhhhh, yesssss."

Moving slightly, and only to adjust, Evelyn's pussy and hips prepared themselves for the main event.

"You like it, Jack? You like the way I feel wrapped around you?"

Again, I just nodded. I did like it. Two years was far too long for any male in his prime to go without pussy.

For twenty minutes we pounded away at each other. I had cum five minutes in but stayed as hard as a rock. I didn't even think Evelyn noticed but found out otherwise when I saw her scoop some of my goop up and lift her fingers to her lips for a taste.

Evelyn moved with the grace and style I would have expected from a lady like herself. Just as it had happened earlier, not once did she indicate to me that she was anywhere near the brink, or on the cusp of an orgasm. But as I thrust up to meet her hips, she pulled away and spoke a single word.

"Doggy."

It was not a suggestion.

On her elbows and knees, Evelyn's ass was pointed skyward, waiting for me to re-enter her atmosphere. And seconds later, I was back inside.

At first, I wasn't certain I would come again, but, as I felt the tips of Evelyn's finger rubbing my shaft as she furiously frigged her clit, I wasn't certain I could hold off until she came.

Matching her moans and groans with thrust after thrust, our 'gentle' lovemaking was now full blown hard, raw sex. Each time I rammed my hips into Evelyn's soft ass, she said "harder". I tried to oblige to the best of my abilities.

Again, Evelyn wasn't about to tell me. She was trying to keep it a secret. But, although it had been a while, I could still remember the sounds of a woman climaxing. The deep moans and shortness of breath. The tensing of her body. Those were only a few of Evelyn's 'tells'. So, I reached forward, cupped her tits, and began to softly knead them, Evelyn moaned louder and louder, until I pinched each of her sensitive nipples between my fingers and started rolling them.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooohhhh, gaaaaaaawwwwwdddd."

My lover stopped dead in her tracks, but my hands and hips kept doing what they had been doing. And a very short time later, I came into Evelyn for the second time.

Unceremoniously, Evelyn flopped to the mattress, dislodging herself from me as she did. I looked down at the mess before me. Evelyn's pussy was wet and covered with our combined cream. Her pussy and my prick were both red from the pounding they had just received.

I smiled to myself. My cock was still semi-hard and, with the touch of a woman, it would be ready for more. I was back on the proverbial 'sex' horse.

"I'll be right back. Would you like a glass of water?"

"Please," I replied.

Apparently. 'Be right back' meant thirty-minutes. At least she remembered my glass of water.

It was evident, there had also been a shower while she was away. For the second time tonight, her hair was wet, and she once again had her robe on.

"Stay with me tonight."

Not waiting for me to answer, Evelyn removed her robe and put it on a chair by the bed. Turning back the covers, she looked at me and gave me a 'well' look. I took the hint and stood. When it was time to get back into bed, she gestured with her open hand.

In total darkness, Evelyn moved so she was the 'small spoon' and pressed her ass to mine.

"Tonight, was my lucky night. I like you even more than I thought I would, Jack. And I hope we can make this happen again." Her hand reached over her shoulder, and she fumbled around until she found my cheek. "You are exactly the kind of lover I was looking for. Gentle when requested. Hard when required." She pulled my left arm over her body and pressed my palm to her still hard nipple. "And you know exactly how to please my girls."

"At you service, madame."

Tonight, was my first time with an older woman. It was one for the memory bank because Evelyn was a very sexual woman who was well versed in the art of seduction.

*****

From total darkness to the bright light of the morning sun beating into the room. I awoke to find myself all alone. Reaching over, I touched the sheets and could feel warmth. Evelyn had been there not long ago.

Getting to my feet, I went into the guest bath and relieved myself. Guessing it would be okay, I turned the water to lukewarm and stepped under the cascading pellets for a much-needed shower.

Evelyn was back in bed when I returned.

"Black?" she asked, pointing at a cup of coffee.

"Please."

The jolt of caffeine raced through my body. And, with the sight of last night's lover laying on her side, robe open, breasts exposed, my mind used the caffeine jolt as a blast of Viagra. Without a single touch from either myself or Evelyn, I grew rock-hard.

"Oh my. Now this might be a problem," Evelyn said, looking at the clock on the nightstand. "We have church this morning. So, if you plan on making love to me again before you leave, we should get started as soon as possible."

Unlike the evening before, there was no foreplay. Evelyn spit into her hand, lubed the tip of my penis, and cooed as I sank into her depths. Like the evening before, I once again came twice. The first time on the bed, in missionary with her legs wrapped over my body. The second time, in the shower, standing, thrusting myself up into her body while she grunted and came on my cock. It was an epic morning for me.

Rinsing the soap away from my newly clean body, Evelyn suggested I get dressed to save time.

"Wait for me, I'll be right out."

Doing as requested, I dressed and finished my coffee. But I left the guest room in search of a second cup. Saying I was surprised by what I found might be an understatement.

*****

Dina was sitting at the dining room table eating toast and looking at something on her iPad. She looked in my direction and appeared to snarl. Yet she pointed to the counter where the half full coffee pot stood. Without taking my eyes off of her, I poured myself a second cup and leaned my back against the granite countertop.

It was like a scene from a weird movie. Dina thumbed through the pages on her iPad while my head and eyes shifted between her and the guest room. I had no idea how it would play out.

Evelyn had given me clues. The 'we' and the 'never really liked giving oral to a man'. Perhaps a woman? My head raced. I clearly remember what she told me last night. 'Dina hates men'. And she wasn't there to find a man. Yet here she was this morning. In a house where I had had sex. Twice.

"Aha. So, the cat is outta the bag." Evelyn walked over and kissed the top of a not so happy Dina's head. Then she walked over and kissed me. "Babe, I thought you were going to stay hidden until he left? And you. Who said you could leave the bedroom?"

Dina's eyes locked on mine when she spoke.

"I live here. I don't need permission to wander."

Evelyn was about to reprimand Dina, but I butted in.

"I didn't know the house rules your pets followed. Sorry for being insubordinate."

Pretending to apologize for being insubordinate was more than enough as I placated the Head Mistress of the house.

Putting on my shoes and picking up my keys, there was nothing left to say. And Dina sure as hell didn't want to hear me speak.

To my surprise, Evelyn followed me out to the street, and stood beside me as I unlocked my Jeep.

"Jack, it's not what you think.'

"How would you know what I'm thinking. I know what I saw. But I'm not about to question it or make any judgements."

"Dina. She's just..."

"Just what? Come on, Evelyn. I'm not an idiot. You're lovers. She doesn't stay in your guest room. Does she? No, she sleeps with you."

Evelyn's chin lifted from her chest. She squared her shoulders in a defiant pose.

"I don't feel I need to justify it to you, but I treat myself to a man every six months or so. Sometimes less. But whether it's one or two a year, I'm always sure to do so."

"You never need to justify anything to me. But maybe you do to Dina. Are your indiscretions the reason why she hates men?"

"Well, it certainly doesn't help."

My hand slid over the curve of Evelyn's waist, and I pulled her to me. Gripping her with enough force so she couldn't escape, I kissed her.

"Thanks for calling me. I had a great time. Actually, it was the best time I can recall for a very long time. Oh, yeah, enjoy church."

The church part could have stayed out. It was a cheap shot at a woman who had given herself to me. And what she did had changed me. I now had the courage to move on.

*****

I picked up Ben and ended up staying for lunch at my parents. We sat in their backyard talking and drinking mom's sun tea until Ben wanted to go. My parents do not have nearly the selection of toys and video games as we do at home.

Monday was a brand-new day for me at work. With a clear head and unclogged plumbing, I was ready to rule the world. Tuesday was very much the same, but I had a jobsite inspection I had to attend to.

Walking through the site, I was going over the blueprints when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I always put it on vibrate when I was doing an inspection. I never wanted a client to feel like they didn't have my complete attention while I was on the job. Luckily, I was all alone.

The display told me it was Bernie calling, so I asked.

"Buddy. What's up?"

"Nada. But I do have a favor to ask."

When Bernie was asking for a favor, it always scared me. They never had the same range. They varied from a simple, "can I borrow your lawnmower while mine is in the shop", to a, "can you help me deliver a boat to Alaska", and my favorite during the Covid years, "can you cut my hair"? Yeah, he has requested a few good favors over the years.

"Shoot."

"Wednesday night, I need a wingman for Trivia Night at the Malt and Mash."

"Why the hell would you need a wingman?"

"Because Kelly invited me, and she's bringing a friend."

"Sorry, Bud. I'm not doing a blind double date."

"It's not a double date doofus. It's me on a date and you keeping her security blanket company."

"Come on Bern, I don't..."

"I'll be at your place by eight. Millie says she'll watch Ben. And you should be happy."

"Why would I be happy for being your wingman?"

"Because I'm paying for your wings and beer."

*****

On Wednesday, Bernie showed up on time. Millie, Bernie's fifteen-year-old daughter, jumped out of his BMW and ran over to give me a hug.

"Hey Uncle Jack."

"Hey Mill's. Heard you got engaged."

"Dad says I have to wait until I'm at least sixteen. So, it'll be only a couple more months."

Millie is a great kid with a killer sense of humor. She often babysits for Ben, who has the biggest crush in the world on her.

"Well, sorry to hear it. I was hoping for a wedding to go to. There are lots of treats in the house. Look around, you'll find something you like. Your old man says we won't be too late."

123456...8