Speed Dating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you calling my sweet children 'savage beasts'?"

"No. I meant me and Ben."

"Sure, you did."

Michelle impressed me with how comfortable she was in her new surroundings. She seemed to be at ease with the world slowly floating by. She was dressed the part of a cottage goer, with jeans and a sweater, but the dampness was too much for her.

"Would you like another while I'm up? I have to pee, and I'm going to grab one of those blankets. It's a bit chillier than I thought it would be."

"Thanks, I love another one."

"Blanket?"

"No thanks."

I couldn't help but watch the sway of her firm butt in her tight jeans as she walked away from where we were sitting and headed indoors. While she was gone, I tried in vain to remember a time when she didn't look great. Michelle was one of those women who was always beautiful and always pleasant to be around.

"Oh, thank you very much," I told Michelle as she handed me a fresh drink.

"I should be thanking you. You have no idea how much the girls and I needed to get away from the city. It's been so long, but I just...well I have so many other things to pay...yeah, we really needed it."

"You're welcome. Call me anytime. I can let you know if it's available. Maybe you guys can come up by yourselves. Have a 'girls' weekend."

"That's too kind. I mean, considering you didn't even invite us this time."

"True, but Ben and I are very happy you came. He has a thing for older women."

Michelle's smile and laugh were charming. She knew I wasn't lying. In the car and up until bedtime, Ben was inseparable from her daughters.

"So, how long before the wedding?" I asked, pointing down to the lake where Bernie and Kelly were hiding in the dark shadows.

"Not sure, but I'm kinda surprised. Kelly fell fast. By their second date, she was changing things on her calendar so she could spend more time with him."

"Same with Bernie. He wears his heart on his sleeve. I mean if things go well tonight, the nine of us might be heading to town tomorrow to find a justice of the peace."

"Jesus Christ."

Michelle snorted so loud some of her Jack and Coke shot out of her nose. Without even thinking, she lifted the red wool camp blanket up and wiped.

"Stop. Because you might not be wrong."

"Wrong? I'm thinking we're the maid-of-honor and best-man. I was just wondering if they registered anywhere before we left town. If they did, hopefully it's at a dollar store."

"Honestly, you have to stop."

For the next two hours we sat listening to the wind blowing through the Ponderosa pines lining the property. We watched the moon moving across the sky as we talked about nothing of importance. It was nice, if not special to spend time with someone who could hold a conversation about everything and nothing. At two in the morning, we called it a night.

"Jack, I just wanted to say..." Our eyes made contact, but neither of us moved. "Thank you."

"Honestly. It has truly been my pleasure."

It looked like she tried to step forward. Maybe to move in for a hug. But hesitation stopped it from happening.

"Michelle," her eyes now glued to me. "Would it be okay it I kissed you again?"

There were no words. Just an instantaneous nod giving me permission. One with no looking around to see who might be watching. Just a simple nod of affirmation with no cares or worries attached.

Stepping toward her, I placed a hand on hers and squeezed. Michelle moved her hand up, so it was touching my cheek and brushing the side of my currently unshaven face.

"I like your whiskers. They're soft," Michelle said nervously as our lips touched.

Soft and wetly our lips and tongues moved. Like shy teenagers, we kept our bodies apart and our hands to ourselves. Neither of us wanting to overstep our boundaries.

When we finally broke apart, I instantly missed her touch.

"Goodnight, Jack."

Saying "goodnight" hurt.

As I watched her climb the stairs, everything inside of me screamed for me to chase after her and take her into my room, but it wasn't to be.

*****

"Are we the first ones up?" Bernie asked as he poured himself a huge mug of coffee.

"If you mean adult males, then yes. First and last."

"Funny. Where is everyone?"

I pointed to the lake. Every one of the kids had a pole in the water. Praying for a fish to bite their lures.

"Buddy, what a night. I swear to God, I'm in love. We have so much in common, it's crazy. I'm not even kidding. I think she's the one."

"The next one?"

"Screw you. I've told you before, I really like Kelly."

"Maybe it's all the wine you guys drank."

"Could be that or it could be..." Bernie stopped mid-sentence.

The sliding screen door opened, and Michelle came in carrying two mugs. She was getting Kelly and herself a refill of coffee.

"Morning, Bern."

"Mich."

I wouldn't have normally said anything, but it was only the three of us in the kitchen, so I wanted to throw in a little shot about last night.

"Hey, Michelle. Do you have any free weekends coming up in the next few months?"

She didn't catch on and answered seriously.

"Most of them. The girls dance during the week, so it leaves almost all of them open. Why do you ask?"

"Well, Bernie was just telling me that he and Kelly are planning on getting married, so the sooner they can co-ordinate a date, the better."

Bernie scowled, and Michelle smiled. On her way out, she stopped and touched Bernie's shoulder. "I'm really looking froward to the big day. It's been a long time since I've been to a good wedding."

I had another laugh at his expense. Bernie tried to turn the tables and throw a shot of his own.

"Yeah. Well, who says the two of you are even invited."

I wanted to respond, but Michelle beat me to it by a long shot.

"Kelly did."

"Funny. Very funny. You're both so freakin funny." When Michelle disappeared from sight, he turned to me. "For a guy who calls himself a friend, you're a real dick."

"Tell me one time when I have ever said we were friends?" I teased.

*****

The rest of the morning went the same. Fishing, swimming, tubing, and a pontoon boat ride around the lake. Ham and cheese sandwiches and juice boxes. Then back to shore.

"Who wants to go fishing?"

Bernie knew it was the wrong time of day to fish, but he was also hoping the kids knew the same thing. And when he didn't get any takers, he started the boat. Kelly got in and took off her cover-up. In a bikini, her compact, curvy body, was well displayed. Everyone on the dock, seemed to notice. They were off to God knows where, as they waved and left us in their wake.

"Hey Uncle Jack."

"Yeah, Mills."

"Can I take Ben into town with us. We're going to get some ice cream."

"You can take him with you if you want, but you do know we have ice cream here, don't you?"

"Not the kind I want."

"What kind of ice cream do you want?"

"I'm not sure, but I'll know it when I see it."

Millie and Michelle's daughters stood together side-by-side. Strength in numbers. The trio stared at me. Hands on hips. Toes tapping. I knew exactly why they wanted to go into town.

"Do I have to remind you young ladies that boys have cooties?"

"Hey..." Nathan cried out.

"Sorry, not you Nathan."

Palming Millie some cash, I told her to treat everyone. Even though I hadn't seen her on her phone since we arrived, I made her take it with her for safety sakes.

Both Michelle and I smiled as we watched the five kids, ranging from fifteen down to seven, make their way down the stone laneway toward the promise of ice cream cones, mini putt, and meeting other kids their age.

"Is it safe for them to go into town by themselves?"

"Very. Millie's a good kid. And she's a really good babysitter. She has maternal instincts. Even at fifteen-years-old."

"Well, that makes me feel better."

A sudden bout awkwardness came over Michelle and me as we stood under the pines. We were truly alone together for the very first time.

"Drink?" I offered.

"Maybe later."

"Did you want to go for a swim?"

"Probably, when the kids get back. I know they'll be hot from being in town."

"Canoe ride or kayaks?"

Her head shook from side to side. She had declined all of my suggestions. Maybe she wanted some alone time in a hammock, with a book.

"No problem. Relax and enjoy whatever it is you plan on doing. Yell if you need anything."

I hadn't walked more than twenty feet from her when she spoke.

"Jack." I stopped and turned to face her. "I thought...I mean if you want...maybe we could take what...you know...happened last night...to the next level."

Closing the twenty feet in very few steps, I took her left hand into my right. With my Evelyn and Dina tryst, I wasn't starving for sex like I had been in the past. But the idea of making love to Michelle was an entirely different beast.

"Absolutely. Just so I don't get too excited, you should tell me what you think the next level is. That way, whatever it is, I'm ready."

"Well, I hadn't given it much thought, but I was hoping to, I don't know how to say it, but you know."

"Yeah. I do know. I was hoping for the exact same thing."

Sex at a cottage is always great. Lake water fresh, outdoors, uninhibited by some unseen animal instinct. It was hard to beat.

Standing at the end of the king-sized bed in my room, I looked at Michelle's beautiful face and flowing dark hair.

"May I?" I asked as I touched her hips and t-shirt.

"Please."

Peeling the crispy white tee up and over her head left her ample breasts covered in her yellow bikini top. Next came her shorts. My fingers touched the cool brass button holding her beige shorts closed. With a single twist and pull, the button opened, and the zipper came down.

Michelle's hips moved side to side in a sexy dance as she tried to ease her shorts down her legs. It didn't take long before she was pressed up against me with only her bathing suit on.

"Me next," Michelle groaned into my mouth.

There would be no objection from my side as her hands rubbed my skin. Moving, scratching, tugging at my chest as she used her arms to push my Angels t-shirt over my head. And as soon as the rag had been disposed of, her teeth found my nipple.

"Are those bite marks?" Michelle questioned while looking at my chest.

"No way possible," I lied.

Trying to divert any questions, I moved my hands.

"Wait."

Michelle stopped me as I tried to unclasp the back of her top.

Moving down, she pulled my boardshorts off in one swift motion. I was at a disadvantage only wearing two pieces of clothes. I anticipated removing what remained on Michelle's body, but I froze when her soft smooth hands clasp my manhood. One worked my shaft and the other fondled and squeezed my sack.

Letting her play with me, I ran my hand down the crook of her back, sliding my fingers under the elastic waist band of her bottoms and cupped one of her ass cheeks.

"Lay back."

Not giving me enough time to respond to her request, Michelle put one of her hands on my chest and pushed me back.

My ass had barely touched the blankets before she was on her knees in front of me. Back to working me over with both hands, she changed it up a bit by putting her lips on the head of my penis and sucking the mushroom into her mouth.

"Jesus..."

It felt so good.

Moving her left hand to my stomach, Michelle put her thumb and forefinger around the base of my shaft and started pulling me further into her mouth. Her head bobbed and her hand stroked. Everything about it turned me on. Especially the way her tongue circled the head of my cock, pushing, pulling and moving the foreskin.

"Michelle, it feels so good."

My hand found itself wrapped with her long dark hair. I pulled it gently while she licked and sucked me. When she freed a hand and cupped my balls, she could feel the excitement building in me. Looking up, her eyes locked with mine. If her mouth wasn't stretched and full, I would have sworn she smiled.

"Baby, I'm real close."

The hand holding my ball squeezed. Not to slow the process. No, it squeezed to enhance my pleasure, the same way her tongue glided over my shaft.

A series of non-word sounds escaped me as my load busted free from my body and vanished into Michelle's throat.

Michelle stood and pushed me, so I stayed back on the bed. She moved and put on a show for my benefit.

Letting her finger move and clean the smudges of cum left on her lips, she put it into her mouth and sucked it clean. When she had my complete and uninterrupted attention, she reached behind her neck and untied the string holding up her bikini top.

In my years, I may not have seen lots of breasts, but I knew good ones when I saw them. These were perfect. Just the right size. Dark nipples and areolas. Perky with very little sag. And naked in front of me.

"Jesus, Michelle."

"Looks like someone likes my boobs," Michelle said as she looked at my cock. The sight of her tits was causing me to bounce back already.

"We both love your boobs."

Doing a shimmy, Michelle moved her hips only slightly. Pulling at the string on her right hip, it fell open. Parting her legs, the tiny piece of yellow cloth started falling to the ground. It wanted to fall, but the crotch held fast for a few seconds. The "lady glue" seeping from Michelle was holding it in place. I smiled devilishly, arching an eyebrow. Michelle shook her head, reached down and pulled the material away from her wetness. When she tossed it on my bare cock, I grabbed it and put it to my nose.

"Do you like it?"

"Very much."

"Would you like to taste it?"

"Oh, yes I would."

Sitting up, I ran my finger over the small, well-groomed, landing strip, from part way up her mound to the tip of her full lips.

"Very cute."

"Well, you're the first person - including my doctor - to ever see it, let alone touch it."

"Your doctor?"

"Yeah, she'll get to see it by default when I go in for an exam."

"It's beautiful. I'm honored you're showing it to me first."

Michelle didn't respond. She just sucked her lower lip between her teeth and bit it as my fingers moved through her lower regions. Her pussy was soaked and throwing off an inferno of lava and heat.

Standing, our lips met, and I turned so we could change positions. It was my turn to provide her, and myself with the pleasure and excitement of going down on a female lover.

My first impression was how good Michelle smelled. After she showered in the morning, she must have sprayed herself with a light floral perfume. It wasn't strong, but it was nice. The second thing was how good she tasted. The gooey secretions oozing from within her were sweet and womanly. No tang or bitterness whatsoever.

"Jack, oh my...God."

The meaty lips of her pussy parted with every swipe of my tongue. And each lick felt like it might be the last, but Michelle held on. Actually, she held out longer than any other woman I had ever performed oral on. She moved. She moaned. She even cried out a few times. But I was starting to think the work I was putting in on her enflamed clit wouldn't pay off.

Because it was our first time together, I played it safe. No ass play. Nothing out of the ordinary, but I did slide a finger into her as far as I could. Curling it upward, I rubbed the crinkled wall inside at the same rate my tongue flicked her hard little nub.

"That. Do...keep...doing, that."

Michelle arched her back. Lifting it high off the bed. She didn't pull at my hair, but her hands covered my ears as she held my head in place. Like a high-level yoga expert, she remained in the position as she growled and succumbed to her needs and wants. When her body finally collapsed, she seemed concerned at how her orgasm had in some way, left her vulnerable and open.

"I'm...Jack...I'm so sorry."

"For what? Oh, my God Michelle. You are absolutely amazing."

Looking at me sheepishly, she broke eye contact and looked at her crotch.

"For what? Oh, I don't know. But it might have something to do with soaking your face and soaking the bed."

"I love a wet spot. And it's only going to get worse, because we're just getting started."

Moving up, I kissed her waiting lips.

"May I?" I asked as the tip of my cock nestled into her groomed landing strip.

"By all means. After what you just did for me, I would never refuse an offer from you."

"Good, we'll learn along the way what each of us enjoys."

Moving only slightly, I pushed forward and missed. Michelle's hand took hold of my shaft and took the lead. Rubbing me around her outer lips, she put me where she wanted and raised her hips to meet my downward push.

When the base of my body came to rest on the small patch of brown fur, my cock could feel the welcoming embrace of a receptive lover. Immediately, it seemed as if I were home.

"Jack, I feel so full, and it feels really, really, good."

Considering it was our first time together, our lovemaking was great. The windows to the cottage were wide open and the warm summer breeze blew over our naked bodies as it touched and caressed us. We could hear the birds singing in the distance as we caressed, kissed and danced on the bed. When I became it bit overzealous with my thrusts, Michelle grunted, but didn't tell me to stop. Instead, she tightened the grip her thighs had on my hips, slowing me down to where she wanted me to be.

Taking a hint, I slowed the path. I started taking longer, slower strokes. All the way in until I couldn't go any further, then all the way out until I could feel the breeze on everything but the tip of my cock.

"Michelle, when I cum..."

"In me. Do it in me. Unless you'd like me to swallow it again."

My lips crushed against hers. The idea of her giving me my choice of where to cum and the fact I had options made me feel very special.

"Roll," Michelle commanded.

Doing as instructed, I rolled with my lover. When we stopped, she was on top.

Moving her hips in a very sexy and seductive circular motion, Michelle upped her game by clamping down on my penis with her inner muscles and by teasing my lips with her tongue. It took everything I had to not explode at that very second. But I waited. I could see the look on Michelle's beautiful face. I knew she was as close or perhaps even closer than I was.

Letting a hand cup her ass and the other cup her breast, I nuzzled my face into the floral scent of her neck and bit.

"Shit. Shit. Shit."

Both our bodies shook. Her orgasm started a couple seconds before mine, but it lasted a lot longer. Mine was also very intense, but blasting my load deep inside of her only took a short time.

Long strands of brunette hair covered my face as Michelle crashed onto my body. Her body raised and lowered as she tried to get her breathing back into check. And for the longest time, we said nothing. Instead, we lay still, enjoying everything that had happened and the circumstances surrounding us.

"You're still fairly hard?"

"Sorry. It's the company I keep."

"I'd really like to go again, but I'm concerned about the kids, and...well, I'm tingling so much I might pee myself if you touched my clit."

"Some guys are into water play."

"Are you?"

"I've never tried it, but who am I to judge."

"Just be careful when you pull out. It feels like there's so much of us in me that I might drown you when it comes flooding out."

"Oh, so you want me to be the bad guy. The one who brings a perfect day to an end."

"To an end? Mister, it's only three in the afternoon. We have at least nine more hours before today comes to an end."

With a quick check outside, we found no one was coming home via water or land, so I joined Michelle in the shower for a not very platonic wash-up. When we made our way outside, I poured us both a glass of wine.

"Tell me about the bite marks. It's none of my business, but I'm definitely curious."

1...345678