Speed Dating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're nothing really. It was meaningless and after today, I regret having let it happen."

"Why?"

"Hard to explain I suppose. I was feeling lonely. Bernie told me you were going to call me, but you didn't. I wasn't surprised. I mean you showed no interest at the speed date gathering."

"Showed no interest? Jack, you got your signals crossed. We sat together for four rounds. If I showed any more interest, I would have been having sex with you right there in the church."

"I'm sorry. I'm not very good at this. I don't know how to play the game. I've never had to. Not once. I've only ever been single, married and single."

"It's not a game Jack. It's life."

"So, I see."

"Tell me about the bite marks."

"Do you really want to know?"

"I don't need to know. But like I said, 'curious.'"

"Disappointment started it. I hadn't heard from you, and I got a call from an unknown caller. My spirits immediately peaked, but it wasn't you. It was an older woman from the speed date group."

"Evelyn?"

"Bingo."

I paused and put another half glass of white wine into her glass. Sizing one another up, I waited for her to say something negative, but nothing came of it. She just smiled.

"So, I've told you all of my transgressions, what about yours?"

"Not much to tell. I haven't been with another man in over 10 years. You're only my fourth, ever, but you do rank very high among the throngs of my ex-lovers. In the top five, minimum."

"You're too kind. And you joke. But can you forgive me?"

"Do I need to forgive you? If it were tomorrow or sometime next week when you hooked up, I would be hurt. But it wasn't. And I'm not sure you even want to take what we did any further than this weekend."

"Me? Of course, I would. Plus, you did tell me we had another nine hours to go today. If I survive until midnight without you killing me, I feel like I'll be doing good."

Almost at the same time we heard Bernie and Kelly pulling up in the boat, and I got a text from Millie telling me she would be home soon. She also jokingly added there were only four broken bones amongst them.

"The solitude comes to an end."

"It sure does," I said reaching my hand out to take hers. "Michelle, today was very special to me. I had the best time ever. And I want..."

"Jack, it's not having what you want, it's wanting what you have."

After her sweet kiss on my lips, she left me alone to ponder those words. I watched in awe as Michelle walked down to the dock to greet our friends.

*****

When I followed down to the lake a bit later, the first thing to catch my eye was Kelly's elbows and knees and Bernie's knees. They were raw. If anyone has ever had sex on a boat, with only the nylon carpet as cushion, you know rug burns are plentiful.

"Hey kids, get any bites?"

"A few," Kelly answered. Bernie looked at me with a dumb smirk. He knew I didn't mean from a fish.

The day went on smoother than could be asked for. No fighting or bickering. No phones, video games or television. Nothing but fun.

The only hiccup was Millie.

"Dad, why are your knees so red?" she asked Bernie.

"I tripped on a lifejacket in the boat."

"Too bad you didn't land on the jacket, maybe it would have saved your knees."

Bernie turned his head to me, waiting for a response. He was thinking the same thing as me. How many more years would it take for Millie to figure out what had actually happened to cause her father's injury.

The rest of the day was like the first half. Everyone one was still having fun. The kids never even spoke about phones or video games. And the only disagreement appeared to be with Kelly and Michelle.

From a distance I could see them arguing. Bernie claimed he had no idea what it was about and turned his head, so he wasn't looking at them.

Later, when I asked Michelle if things were okay, she shrugged off the ordeal as 'Kelly, being Kelly'.

When the sun fell behind the trees and mountains, darkness was upon us, it was bedtime for the kids. It was disappointing to see them go. The lakeside fire was burning bright. It was time for smores and spider dogs.

"No one has to go to bed. You can stay up as long as you want."

The offer was on the table, but by eleven-thirty, the last of them had been tucked in.

"Are we heading back to the fire, or would you like to sit up here?" I asked Michelle.

"Up here sounds good, but Kelly wants us to join them down by the fire for now."

I tried to hold Michelle's hand as we walked down from the house, but she didn't want it.

The fire and being outside at the lake tires out even the toughest kids, but they were in bed, even the oldest, Millie. So, the "child free adults" stoked the fire and poured adult drinks. Maybe a few too many. Because as the night went on. Kelly opened up about a few things. And like many conversations, this one turned to sex.

I sat next to Michelle. But, found it odd how distant she was being. It was like she had changed after Kelly returned from her outing with Bernie.

"Jack, this place is incredible. And talking about incredible, maybe we should swap partners before this whole 'couples' thing gets too serious," she blurted out abruptly.

Boom. There it was. The biggest "What the Fuck" moment of the weekend. I was glad I didn't have anything in my mouth because I would have either choked on it or spit it out. My laugh was nervous and strained. It was completely unexpected and out of the blue.

No one spoke but Kelly.

Considering she and Bernie had spent most of the day 'together', and Michelle had also had sex, it might be a little late for the 'too serious' part. But Kelly wouldn't let it go.

"What do you think about swapping, Jack? The first night you came to Speed Dating, Michelle thought it was a good idea."

I turned to Michelle, and she stared at the fire. I tried to touch her hand, but she pulled it away. There was no way she would look my way, never mind allow me to touch her.

"Yeah, we were talking about how cute Bernie and you are, and we joked about not having gotten laid in so long. So, we thought swapping might be a cool thing to try before we settle down. That way, we could both carve another notch in our bedposts. Whaddya think?"

What do I think? I thought she was joking. Trying to make light of the situation I teased Kelly.

"I feel so violated. All Bernie and I are to you is a notch on your bedpost? Are we trophies to hang on your walls? Are you gals going to keep stats for who does better? Kinda like in baseball when they post batting averages?"

It was a joke, but Kelly had had enough to drink to think I was serious.

"Oh, no. It would never be like a competition. It would just be fucking. For fun."

"Fucking for fun? Sounds like a novel idea. Kinda like swimming with sharks."

"Yep. Look at your buddy Bern. He's sitting over there in his chair with a boner. I mean, as soon as I mentioned it to him today, he came all over my tits," Kelly proudly told our group.

"Bernie, did you? You, dirty little tit fucker," I teased.

"Big tits, Jack. You wanna see them?"

Kelly quickly corrected me. She and I made eye contact, but Michelle and Bernie weren't looking at either of us. No, they were somewhere else. In a place apparently filled with shame for thinking what they were thinking.

"Getting a look at your tits is a great offer, Kel. But you can keep the puppies locked up in the kennel."

"Ask anytime. Both Mich and Bernie have seen them. I like showing them off." She took another mouthful of her wine. "Look, you're the only one who doesn't want to do this, Jack. Don't ruin it for the rest of us. Think of the memories you'll have. One day you can tell the grandkids you fucked two hot MILFs on the same weekend. And if we do it now, the same day."

"Ruin it. Kelly, this is such a bad ide..."

"Only because you think it is. Everyone else sitting at this fire feels young and alive. Piss on what happened to us in the past. We're about to start a new chapter in our lives. Why not start it with a bang?" Kelly snapped her response.

My drink was done. I should have stood up and walked to the cottage, yet I poured another and looked around the fire. Still, only Kelly was looking my way.

"It's not that I 'don't want to do this'. It's the fact I can see the reality in what happens afterwards. There will be consequences and ramifications. There always is. Bern, do you really think this is okay? I understand wanting to be with Michelle, I truly do. She's absolutely gorgeous. But doing so, and you're letting Kelly, the woman you told me you, 'Really, really, like', fuck another guy?"

"Fuck is a bit harsh," he said very quietly.

"Okay. Let me rephrase it. Would it make you feel better if she 'made love' to me instead?"

"Come on, Jack. Don't be like..."

"Like what? Look, I'm sorry, for being a realist. Show of hands. Who here, actually thinks this is a good idea?"

Kelly's arm almost popped out of the socket as it shot upwards. Bernie's took more time, but it was clearly in the air. From there, all eyes were on Michelle, the woman I had had sex with that very afternoon. The woman I thought I had given two orgasms to.

We all stared and waited.

Her elbow and forearm were on the chair, but she slowly lifted her wrist just enough for it to be confirmation and an agreeing wave.

I could feel the hurt, and a bit of betrayal building and surging through my body. Apparently, I wasn't good enough or man enough for Michelle's liking. So much so, she wanted to have sex with another guy, on the same day she and I had been together. And the guy she wanted to be with, was my best friend.

"Let's hear the details. Obviously the three of you have this planned out. Are we doing it right here. Are we going to fuck right here in front of each other?"

"Don't be crude, Jack."

It was the first time Michelle spoke since her friend started talking about us swapping partners for sex.

"Mich..."

"We go with you and Bernie, to the rooms you are staying in. We spend the night together. Together, we agree to what we want to do and try. The guys wear condoms, and tomorrow is a new day. Everything goes back to normal," Kelly explained.

"Normal? That's fucking fresh. Normal. For Jesus Christ sakes." I looked at each of them and only Kelly would look at me. "I'll tell you right now, it'll never be 'normal' again. But who am I to 'ruin' it for everyone else? You want to do it, then let's do it."

My eyes stayed glued to Kelly's. Not because I was about to be with her, but because I could no longer look at my best friend and the woman who I felt I had an attraction for as they left and walked to the cottage.

Kelly poured herself a full glass of wine. Taking a sip, she seductively licked her lips.

"I promise I'll make it special for you."

"Not once was I worried it wouldn't be special. I'm worried it might cause problems for all of us down the road."

"Like?"

"Like? Holy shit. How much wine have you had. I don't know, what if you and Bernie become an actual thing. Move in together. Maybe get married. I show up one day, a day you guys are having an argument. I give you a hug. Innocent, but Bernie thinks I held it too long. Claims he saw me grab your ass. Or he comes home from work, and I'm already at the house. He starts to think, 'they've fucked before, why not today?'. Maybe he accuses us of doing things behind his back."

"He wouldn't. He's not like that. He trusts you with his life, and you know it."

I did know it. But I was searching for something. Grasping at straws. Knowing a friend has had sex with your wife or girlfriend can give even the toughest person mixed emotions. Emotions that can cause you to say or do strange things.

Kelly stood and confidently held out her hand to me. I took it and followed her as she towed me toward the house. Luckily, Bernie's room was at the other end of the hall, so there would be no uncomfortable listening or hearing of what might be happening next door.

Sitting on the end of the king-sized bed, I watched as Kelly moved about the room, closing windows and locking doors.

"Do you want me to shower first?" I asked.

"You know you showered a couple hours ago. So did I. We're clean and smelling great. I think we're good to go."

Coming to me, she stood in front of me. Her tits were at face level, but she didn't press them to me, instead, she leaned in and gave me a kiss. I could taste the white wine like it was something she had rinsed her mouth with.

"You're a good kisser," she said.

"So are you."

"Do you want to undress me?"

Not wanting to hurt her feelings by saying 'no', I cupped her ass and pulled her body to me. A small, sexy, girlish, giggle escaped her.

"You have a manly grip. I can't wait until you're grabbing my titties with those big hands, or when they're holding my hips while you plough into me from behind."

Blindly, my fingers moved up and under the material of her sweatshirt. I found the small plastic clasp holding her bra closed and snapped it open. It was the start of what Kelly wanted.

"Here, I'll..."

She was trying to pull her top off over her head.

"Let me do it."

My hand, the hand that she said had a solid grip, grabbed onto one of her soft tits and found a bullet hard nipple.

"Very nice."

"I can't wait for you to suck them."

I didn't move.

"Fuck, Jack. Squeeze them. Use them. They like to be appreciated."

I remained motionless.

Kelly knew why I was reluctant and laid all her cards on the table.

"You don't have to. We don't have to. But they are. Right down the hall. Bernie and Michelle are doing what you and I are only thinking about doing."

Keeping my right hand attached to the yet unseen boobs, I used my left to undo her black corduroy shorts. It only took seconds before they hit the floor.

"Oh, you dirty little girl. No panties tonight? You must have been very sure of yourself."

"I was."

"Evidently."

The sweatshirt and bra joined her shorts on the floor. Kelly backed up two steps and gave me the perfect view of her body. She was very different from Michelle, but I wasn't comparing them. Kelly had ample breasts. Big, soft and they looked great hanging off of her chest. Her belly was also soft. Not fat, just soft and not toned. But her ass was firm, and in between her thighs was a perfectly shaved or waxed pussy.

"Beautiful. And it looks like someone is in the mood," I said as I moved my hand from her tit and dragged into the wetness of her pussy.

"Fuck...I'm so wet." she growled. Then, she added a 'do it', as I curled my finger up and into her.

My fingers played with Kelly's pussy and my lips found her hard nipples. Doing both to her at the same time sent her to the moon. When she returned from her orgasmic trip, I moved her, so she was open legged on the bed in front of me.

Sinking my face into her crotch, Kelly screamed far too loud, considering we had kids sleeping in rooms just down the hall. But gathering enough common sense, she picked up a pillow and put it over her face as my tongue and fingers went to work on her.

Kelly's engorged clit seemed to throb against my lips as I flicked it relentlessly. Her second explosion wasn't as dramatic as her first, but even as I was feeding my cock into her pussy, it was throbbing, while the rest of her body was still shuddering.

"Jesus. Give a girl a chance to recover."

But I didn't. This was a grudge fuck. I wanted Kelly to enjoy it, but I also wanted Michelle to hate her for being with me, and every time I slammed into Kelly's cunt, and she grunted, I smiled. Lifting her short legs, I pushed them up and into the air. With her asshole and pussy completely exposed I was able to sink in as far as she would allow me to.

"So...so, fucking deep. Jack, holy...fuck."

"Yeah. Holy fuck."

You wanted to get fucked. You wanted to swap partners. You wanted to fuck up the start of a relationship with a girl I liked. On a weekend we were away with our kids. Well bitch, take what you asked for...and shut the fuck up.

Every slap of my balls on her ass made her do one of three things. There was either a coo, a grunt, or a moan. But like it or not, Kelly's sexy little body betrayed her and there was no possible way she could hide the signs. Yes, it would have been nearly impossible for me to not feel the heat, wetness, and clenching of her cunt as it tried its best to strangle me. Plus, the visible buildup of froth from her lady juice coating me was another dead giveaway.

Slowing my pace, I prolonged what Kelly had asked for. Long, hard, deep thrusts and strokes. Every one of them ending with a grunt as I bottomed out in her.

It lasted for as long as I could remember ever hanging on, until I finally felt my balls tighten. I almost tried to hold back, but Kelly gave me permission.

"Cum...fuck, Jack...I'm cum...cumming...again...cum with me..."

The green light of her body stopping and completely shutting down as she climaxed sent me over the edge. My load blasted into her tight little cunt and filled her to the rim.

Pulling out, I left a trail of semen as my quickly deflating cock glided over the tanned skin of her leg.

We both moved up. I reached over to cup one of Kelly's tits, but she swatted away my hand.

Laying on her side, facing away from me, she spoke into the pillow where her head rested.

"You broke the rules."

"What rules?"

"The condom rules."

"Not once did I hear you complain."

"Yeah, well, will I hear you complaining when I have your kid?"

"Aren't you on the pill?"

"No need. I had my tubes tied after Nathan. But you were still supposed to wear a condom. Bernie wore one all day."

"Sorry, I forgot."

"Did you?"

"No, but like you, I apparently don't always follow the rules."

"I follow the rules."

"Oh yeah? Do me a favor and show me in the rule book where it's okay to fuck your boyfriend's best friend."

There was a silence in the room. With only one night stand light on, the room was fairly dark, but I could see perfectly as Kelly moved the covers on the bed and climbed in.

It was strange to me. The woman I wanted to be with was down the hall. She was fucking my best friend and was probably staying the night in his room. And here I was, getting ready to sleep with his girlfriend and her best friend. Weird as it gets in my world.

When the room fell into total darkness, I could feel the heat of my recent lover's body next to mine. I could hear the deep breaths she was still taking. Pulling her naked body to me, I whispered in her ear.

"Kelly?"

"Yeah," she said with a bit of anger in her voice.

"I...well, I wanted to tell you how sexy you are. You have a smokin hot little body, and I'm glad you shared it with me. I really did have a great time."

Two, maybe three minutes went by before she spoke to me. Her hand reached behind her as she grabbed my soaking wet shaft.

"Thank you. And for the record. I enjoyed myself too."

Like her, I let some time go by before I spoke again.

"Kelly?" I said as I nuzzled at her ear and neck.

"Yes, Jack."

"Were you planning on sucking my cock now or did you want to wait until morning?"

For someone who was against swapping partners, who were as yet, really not partners, I used and abused the night. Kelly and I did lots and lots to one another. And if we didn't need to get some sleep before everyone woke up, I'm sure at some point, my cock would have ended up buried in her ass.

*****

Ben jumping on me woke me up. He wanted bacon and toast. No eggs because in Ben's world, eggs equaled poop. Someone at school had told him eggs came from chicken's butts and there was no way he was eating chicken poop.

He waited on my bed for me while I showered. The hot water freshened me up. It removed all the smells of burning wood, and the aromas left over from my sex with Kelly. And the majority of the smells were on my face and upper chest. My face still had remnants of dried pussy juice, and my chest smelled of her perfume, but my lower region was almost spotless. Yes, Kelly had licked and sucked every drop of me and her from my shaft, when she sucked my dick dry in the dark.

1...345678