Speed Dating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My 'morning' was only half heartedly accepted. Kelly was cooking breakfast for those waiting to eat. Millie was having pancakes, sitting at her quiet father's side. Michelle was down on the dock with her daughters.

"Uncle Jack?"

"What up, Mills?"

"When do we have to leave?"

"Ask your dad. He's your ride."

"FYI, Uncle Jack, he's my chauffeur, not my ride."

The awkwardness was not lost. Like I had said the night before. There would be no 'normal'. There never was when it came to fucking someone else's lover. So, as intelligent adults, we did what we needed to do. We stayed as far away from one another as we could.

Many times, we would stay at the cottage until Monday morning before leaving, but today at dusk we all left. The kids had a fun filled day before we loaded them into the car. And before we even got to a main roadway, they were all asleep. Ben looked most comfortable as he leaned into Sarah. She was his pillow.

"Are you ever going to speak to me again?" Michelle asked after sitting in the car with me for over an hour and not saying a word.

"I'm not, 'not', speaking to you Michelle."

"You haven't said a word to me all day."

Checking the rearview mirror to confirm everyone was still asleep, I tried to say something to her. I wanted to say something profound or at the very least, intelligent. But I was lost.

"It was probably for the best. Me not talking left the door open for you and Bernie, or you and Kelly, to get your way. I guess I was the only one a little bit surprised when she mentioned her little plan to me at the fire last night."

"That's not fair and you know it."

Wanting to shout, or at the very least, speak louder, I forced myself to whisper.

"Not fair? Are you kidding? Let me be honest with you. Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. Being with you was like a dream. With you! You were all I thought about. All day. But, later, like the storyline in one of those shitty horror movies, when darkness fell, it became a fucking nightmare."

"Jack, let me explain."

"Explain? I think it's better left unsaid. Your daughters are old enough to understand, and they are right behind us."

"They're asleep."

"And I think it's best they stay that way."

The rest of our trip home was in silence.

Dropping the three girls off at their home, they all hugged me. I hugged both Sarah and Tiff goodbye, but when Michelle moved in, my body froze as she wrapped her arms around me.

Feeling how tense I was, she thanked me and left me alone. I got back in my car with a still sleeping Ben and drove away.

*****

For two weeks, I didn't answer a call or a text. Not one. Bernie called. Kelly called. Michelle called. They all texted. I didn't answer one. But I finally gave in, and I answered my door.

"Hi beautiful. What a surprise."

"Yeah, I remember you saying you worked from home some days, and, well I saw your car outside, so I thought I come knocking."

"I'm glad you did. Surprised. But glad. Can I get you a drink?"

"I'd love a coffee."

"Coming up."

Spinning the pod holder, I stopped at the row I liked. Pulling out two pods and two mugs, I waited for the Keurig to warm up."

"Obviously you had the element of surprise on your side but tell me why you decided to knock on my door."

"Honestly, I can't stop thinking about us sleeping together. It was like...let's just say it was not what I'm normally used to."

"Happy to hear you say so. It makes me feel all manly and studly." I laughed.

"Very funny. Don't go getting the wrong idea, but I wouldn't mind doing it with you more often. Maybe we can sneak around, but we need to stay under the radar. If no one finds out about us, no one gets hurt. A side fling? Maybe a daytime liaison?"

"Sounds like fun. All cloak and dagger. I like that kind of stuff. But there's no reason for me to sneak around. I'm unattached."

"I know you're single." She paused and smiled at me. "Does it sound like it could be fun? Or are you just trying to make me feel better?"

Setting her mug down on the quartz island, I slid it to her then walked over to her side. Our lips parted when they met. Her tongue immediately pressed into the opening.

"It sounds a bit more than fun." Letting my lips linger on hers, I anticipated the next move. "Perhaps I should shower before we take this any further."

"Why? As I remember it, your cock was filthy when you made me suck it the first time."

"With your juice. Filthy with your juice. And I seem to remember you loving the taste of it."

"Yeah, yeah. I don't want to rush you, but I only have an hour or so before I'm missed."

"No problem. Let me show you around."

Dina playfully pinched my ass as I led her upstairs. She had shown up out of the blue, but I was happy she did.

Meeting in a covert fashion, Dina showed up every single day for over two weeks. We had great sex. Our schedules and sexual patterns jelled. I gave Dina what she wanted and needed at this particular time in her life, and she did the same for me. It was no guilt, safe sex. Sex with no distractions from Evelyn, and no hidden agendas. It was just clean, dirty fun. Fun that put me behind on my work and caused me to work later in the evenings, but I enjoyed our mornings and afternoons together. But, by the end of the second week, things were starting to come unglued.

"Evelyn's suspicious. I can feel it."

"What makes you think so?"

"Little things. Like she asked two neighbors if they saw anyone coming or going from our house during the day."

"Anything else?"

"Yeah. She's asking weird questions, and she followed me here on Thursday."

"Here?"

"No. Not here. But she followed while I was driving here. I pulled into the Barnes and Noble. I even went inside. She knows when I go in there, I get a coffee and read for hours."

She must have seen something on my face.

"Don't worry. Evelyn has no idea where you live. She only followed me to see where I was going. She thinks she owns me."

"And?"

"Sometimes she does, but the more we hang out, the more I seem to enjoy your gentle love making and your hard cock. I might even like it more than nipple clamps and strap on dicks."

"Well, I'm pretty fond of your hot body and that snug little twat you keep feeding me."

"Feeding you. It's like you're starving every time I show up here."

"Starving?"

"Yes. Tell me a time when you let me do anything to you first? First before you went down on me."

"Today."

"We haven't done anything yet today."

"Exactly." I pulled off my shorts to expose my solid rock dick. "Ladies first. Tell me again where you feel like starting."

Her mature body and sweet laugh were infectious. Both Dina and I knew nothing permanent would come from our tryst, but we had lots of fun. And although our sex was good, the conversations about life in general were even better. Often, we would cuddle together on my couch or bed and try to solve the world's problems. But those times didn't last.

By the third week of our weekday interludes, Evelyn had found out where Dina was spending her free time, and she was none too happy. Turns out, Evelyn liked to watch Dina have sex with others, but only when she was around to enjoy it also. And although Evelyn's side affairs were fine for her, Dina had a strict 'abstain' rule, unless it was set-up for her.

So, in what was a true afternoon spectacle for my neighbors, Evelyn came pounding on my door one sunny day.

Her rage and screams could be heard up and down the street. There was no need for her to accuse us of anything, because when I opened the door, there was nothing left to hide. I was standing with my semi-hard cock covered by only underwear, and when Dina came downstairs, she had one of my shirts on.

Evelyn refused to enter my home. Instead, she stood proudly on my front deck, and blasted us both with the cold, hard, tempered steel words of vengeance.

The tirade continued until Dina had dressed, gathered her things, and walked to her car. Evelyn followed her, yelling back to me that I was no longer welcome at the Speed Dating group or her home. I couldn't see myself back at either of those places anyway, so I wasn't hurt. I watched both cars drive away. Evelyn shot me the finger and Dina waved, smiled, and blew me a kiss. It would be my last time seeing either of those ladies.

"Hey, Jack. Nice day, isn't it?" called out the neighbor who lived directly next to me.

"Fuck you, Bill."

Slamming the door behind me, gave me far less satisfaction than I thought it would.

*****

Friday night was planned to be a quiet one. I was going to cook dinner for Ben and me, and maybe watch a movie with him, but when my phone rang, my plans changed.

"Hey, Mill's."

When I saw the number, I was concerned it could be her father using her phone, but I risked answering incase she needed something, and she did.

"Hey, Uncle Jack. Can I ask a favor?"

"Depends on the favor."

"Very funny."

"Like I could ever say no to you kid. Out with it. What is it?"

"The internet is down over here. There's no WIFI and no Hotspot for me to pick up."

"And?"

"I'm doing an online thing for school in a couple hours. The student exchange thing I told you about, and it requires me being online."

"Why don't you get your dad to reboot it?"

"He's gone for the weekend. I tried doing it, but I keep getting a service provider error notice."

"Tell me what you need."

"Can I use yours?"

"You need a ride?"

"Please."

"Bring some stuff if you want to stay over."

"You're the best Uncle Jack."

"Don't tell anyone. I'm trying to keep a low profile."

"So, I hear."

*****

Ben was excited to see his buddy, Millie. Our dinner plans changed, but no one complained when I got Popeye's for the three of us. And by eight-thirty, Ben was in bed, Millie was ready for her online meeting, and I was ready to go out for a beer.

"Mills, you okay if I go out for a while?"

"No problem, Uncle Jack. Have fun."

"You did plan on staying over, right?"

"Duh, you saw me carry in a bag."

"Smartass."

"You and Ben don't mind if I stay, right?"

"We never do."

And we didn't. She knew it. And with Bernie away for the weekend, it gave her some company.

I stopped outside of The Shady Lady Saloon but for some unknown reason, I ended up going for a drink at The Roost. There seemed to be something telling me to stay away from anything even remotely hinting at 'Shady Lady'. With the Roost calling my name, I found a spot at the bar, ordered a beer and settled in to watch the game.

My mind wasn't on anything other than sports and beer. But eyeing the sexy little bartender helped me pass some time. She was young and cute. And not even remotely interested in me. Trying to relax and have a couple of drinks without putting too much thought into it was harder than it should be. I was so 'unfocused' I barely noticed when someone climbed up on the barstool next to me.

"Jack."

The sultry voice was recognizable without having to turn around.

"Michelle."

"I saw you pull up at The Shady Lady, but you didn't come in. Was it because I was there?"

"How would I have known you were there?"

"Not sure. Guess I thought you could see me through the front window. I waited for an hour, before coming over here to look for you."

"Why?"

"I think we should talk."

"What could we possibly have to say to one another. It's been almost a month. I think it's best left behind us."

The cute little bartender moved closer to us and pretended to be working. It took Michelle sitting beside me to get her to pay attention to me.

"I don't. I did it for Kelly."

"Come on. You did it for Kelly? So, you're sitting there telling me you let another guy, her new boyfriend fuck you. And you did it for her."

"No. I let her fuck you, for her."

"What, so now you're my pimp?"

My bartender was no longer pretending to work. She was all ears.

Michelle looked at me with disgust written all over her face. She wasn't happy with the direction of our conversation, but she held her ground, trying to relay her side of the story.

"She needed it. Kelly was unsure of Bernie. So, she talked us all into..." she looked around to see who might be within earshot of what she had to say. "Into what happened. She planned it down to the last detail."

"And you went along with it like it was nothing special. Just like what happened between you and me during the day, was nothing special. I tell you how much I enjoy the sight, sound, smell, taste and touch of you, and a few hours later, you show me how special the day was to you, by letting my best friend put his cock in you."

There was no need to look around to see who may have heard. The bartender was staring right at us.

"Our afternoon together was one of the best in my life. You need to get over it."

"Get over it? When I told you I had feelings for you, you showed me how much you cared about me by sleeping with another guy. How am I supposed to 'get over it'?"

"I've slept with other guys. When you went down on me, did you think about all the times Chad came in me? Did you think about the other two guys I told you I fucked before I got married? No, you didn't because you were only thinking about us. I've had other things up me. Tampons, dildos, and yes, Bernie. But at least Bernie wore a condom. You didn't. No. To prove your point like some pissed off, spoiled little brat, you went down on Kelly, then you fucked her. The rules were clear, yet you fucked your best friend's girl without protection. You came in her twice, and then made her suck your dick clean. Now Bernie has to live with that and the fact he never got to do any of those things with me. You must feel very proud of yourself."

The bartender was wiping a glass with her mouth open. She was staring directly at me.

"Spin it anyway you want. But remember one thing, none of it was my idea. No, I was the asshole trying to talk sense into the rest of you."

Michelle looked like she could spit on me. Her hand leveled like it was about to slap my face, but she showed her classy side and walked out the door. She disappeared into the night.

"This might help, Mister."

The bartender poured a shot of dark Patron into a glass. She pushed it toward me using only the tip of her middle finger. When she knew she had my full attention, she licked her lips and sucked the lower one between her pearly white teeth.

"Girl problems?"

"So, it appears."

"Are they fighting over you cuz you got a big dick?"

"I'm not really sure."

"Not sure you have a big dick, or why you're fighting with them?"

"Both, I suppose."

She looked around the bar and turned her back to me. Looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"I have a fifteen-minute break in twenty minutes."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-one."

Her ass was nice and round. Small, but round. It looked tight and firm. I caught a glimpse when she had earlier reached for a bottle in front of me. And now, as she stood before me, I looked at all of her. It appeared she had a nice rack that was hidden away by a white dress shirt and bowtie. To top it off, she was very cute.

"Where?"

"I don't care. All this talk about what you did to those bitches has me ready to go." She tilted another shot of tequila into my small glass. "You got a car?"

I nodded my head.

"Works for me."

*****

In a well-lit parking lot, I fucked my first bartender. She only had a few minutes, and in the end, it wasn't nearly enough time. Going down on her would have been more than enough to eat up most of her break. But it was a necessary evil. Tasting and licking the pussy of a 21-year-old didn't happen to me every day. And when I sunk into her depths, I felt the clench of her impossibly tight grip and started thrusting. I knew her break would expire long before I did.

With her shirt scrunched up over her tits, and her pants in a ball, her bare mid-drift was as good as any I'd ever seen. The booze had me going too slow. I was taking my time and enjoying every single inch of her body.

We both heard her name being called in the parking lot.

"Mister, you gotta fuck me faster. Don't worry about me. I'm very close."

Speeding up, my balls slapped her ass every second as I raced to the finish line. It still took me another ten minutes, but I didn't care. Our sexual experience wasn't what dreams were made of, but it worked well for both of us. Sweaty and full of our combined juices, she was a hot mess. Me? I was just a sorry mess.

The next morning, I found her phone number written on a napkin. "Call me...any time", was written beside the digits. It was stuffed in my pocket, along with the unused condom, its wrapper, and a pair of pink underwear I assume she had once worn.

With a pounding head, I added another girl to my list of sexual partners. This year had been somewhat stellar in that department. Look at my "fuck numbers" grow. Evelyn, Dina, Michelle, Kelly and now a bartender whose name, for the life of me, I can't remember.

*****

"Wow, Uncle Jack. You were pretty messed up last night when you got home. You were shouting and yelling bad names. I even heard you outside swearing at your neighbor. Too much to drink?"

"Probably too much of something."

Millie stayed until Sunday night. We hung out when she wasn't busy with her homework. And we all went for pizza Saturday night. I dropped her off just after dark on Sunday.

"He loves you, Uncle Jack."

"I know."

"He tells everyone you're his brother."

"I also know that."

"He and Kelly are going away again next weekend."

I looked at her and smiled.

"Oh yeah? What time are Ben and I picking your butt up at?"

"I'll call you. Love you, Benny." And she was gone.

Bernie waved from the doorway. I waved back, but that was it. No other contact.

The days passed by quickly and turned into weeks. Those weeks, of course accumulated and became months. And after a few, Bernie finally knocked on my door.

If by design or not, Millie was standing next to him. When I opened it, she didn't hesitate for a second. She headed in and went right to Ben's playroom.

"Can I come in?"

My left hand turned palm up as if to say, 'well, you're here anyway. You may as well come in'.

"Jack, I can't stand this shit."

He was looking at his feet, but he took a deep breath, squared his shoulders, and looked up at me.

"It was wrong of me. I should have told Kelly no. She's always had a crush on you, and you know I've always had a crush on Michelle. So, when it came up in conversation, like a loser, I jumped at the chance. And I know you know, I regret it."

"Why would you regret it? Michelle's a beautiful woman."

"Not like that. I regret what's happened between us."

Bernie rambled for a half-hour or more. I let him talk. Listening to every single word he said. I didn't analyze or overreact. I just listened. He needed to get it off his chest, and I think he did.

"I almost lost her. I blamed her for what happened between you and me. We didn't talk for a while, but Michelle came to us. She talked some sense into us, and now...well...we're getting married. December sixteenth, and I want you to be my best-man."

Best man? I can still vividly picture Kelly's pussy surrounding my cock when her legs were in the air, resting on my shoulders as I drove myself into her. And the sight of her lips and tongue cleaning our combined juices from my cock. I had masturbated to that memory more than once.

"If you say no, I won't ask anyone else. You're my only friend."

I hesitated far too long for his liking.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"Congratulations. I'm happy for both of you. Yeah. I mean, if neither of you are uncomfortable or aren't worried it might be a problem, I'm in."

"It happened. I wish I could take it back, but I can't. Ask me anything you want about it, and I'll tell you. It wasn't what I thought it would be, and it probably wasn't what you thought either."

1...345678