Spellbound Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making sure that Adam's gaze would always find her pendent that dangled at the end of the silver chain so her son wouldn't have time to figure out how her charm worked and negate it's effects on his body. "Is this what you wanted to see? Me naked on your lap, rubbing my pussy on your cock?" Amanda asked, rocking her hips, marking his lap in her nectar.

"This part was not in the plan, the humiliation yes, but not this," Adam said, staring into his mother's eyes.

"Like how you humiliated Edward in front of the whole school?" Amanda inquired, wondering why that turned her on so much. Then she felt something poking her mound as it continued to grow. "I have to admit Adam, I did enjoy seeing that," she said, her fingertips teased the tips of his hair while she ran her nipples along her son's lips.

"Oh?"

"Mmmhmm, I can't explain it, just the sight of watching you lord over Edward set me on fire," Amanda whispered heatedly into her son's ear. "Can't you feel the heat coming off your mother's pussy?" she purred, her nose brushing along Adam's cheek. "Have you been with a woman before?" She was not expecting the look on his face when she asked that question. She was sure that her son was a virgin when the last time he was at their estate. Then again, she could have been wrong about that. There were years that she never saw hide nor hair of her son. She knew he was staying either at the school or with his grandparents, at least her parents whenever she would call or drop by to see how they were doing, would drop hints that Adam had just been there. Jason's parents would never take her call, nor was she allowed on their property. The spell they etched along the property line saw to that. She knew how much they loved their son, and she was sure they blamed her just like her son did for Jason's death. Truly she had no hand in his death. She didn't even want him dead, just out of her life so she and Edward could move on with their own lives. Her left hand ran down his chest, "Shall I take care of this for you?" Amanda asked, taking a dry swallow when her hand wrapped around her son's covered rod. "He's so much like Jason," she was practically drooling in her mind. She didn't leave Jason for a bigger cock, just a bigger pocket book.

"Why not, it is what you do, cheating, that is," Adam said, darkly. Hoping that it would keep himself from saying whatever was running through his mind when it sounded so insane to him. Feeling her breasts pressing against his chest as she pressed her nose against his. The heat of her forehead soaking into his skin.

"You don't have to like, or love, me to fuck me Adam. Sex is just sex. What better way to get back at Edward than to fuck his wife and send her home full of your cum," Amanda said, slowly lowering the zipper of his pants.

"So... sloppy seconds for Edward the old boy, huh? Did you do this to Dad as well?"

"No, never, as much as Edward wanted me too. Just think about it honey, Edward between my legs and me forcing him to eat your cum. Wouldn't that just be the ultimate humiliation?" Amanda asked, with a wicked grin. "After all, you don't really care for the man, nor does he for you. So why worry about a little thing like cheating, it didn't stop you from making me undress right in front of you. Why else would you ask it of me if we weren't going to fuck? Plus, given how he wants to use you for his own benefit, why not fuck the ever living shit out of me while we work to keep him at bay; and all the while he will have to contend with how wet, how cream filled my pussy will be every time I return home."

At that he rightly couldn't say. The word just left his lips without even knowing why he had asked her that. Adam only said what he said to keep his mother from wondering what was wrong with him while he tried to figure out the cause of this mystery. Looking down as his mother slipped his cock through the slit of his boxers. He was about so say no, to tell her to stop, that he'd changed his mind, yet his mother didn't give him the chance.

"Oh..." Tossing her head back as her son's crown breached her paradise, "fuck yes!" Amanda moaned loudly as she continued to sink down her son's rod. Feeling it stretching her out just like how Jason used to do. "You're so much like your father," she said, breathlessly. For fifteen years she's been a faithful wife to Edward, for fifteen years she's had to deal with his small cock. Even going so far as to offer her to some noble for some gain of his. This she never agreed to, she might have cheated on Jason, as bad as that was, given the fallout with her family, yet she wasn't about to be whored out just because Edward wanted some new shiny thing. Amanda did have some morals.

"Oh?"

"Gods, Edward can never compare to the two of you," Amanda said dreamily, rocking her hips sending that eight inch cock of his into the depths of her heat. "Fuck! Yes! I need this cock!" she growled her rocking quickly became a rapid plunge upon her son's manhood as it touched all the right places... places Edward could never reach. Slamming down to the base of his root, her orgasmic juices surged down her channel, her cream flowed out from around her red, puffy labia and down his balls while her body succumbed to the climax that flooded her body. Collapsing forward, burying her face in her son's neck as she recuperated her strength to continue. She had forgotten the last time she had an orgasm that good without the aid of her magic to get her off while Edward was pumping his five inch cock into her. Her eyes shot wide as she felt her son's hands taking hold of her ass. "Adam!" Amanda howled as her son rapidly thrust his cock upwards into her ever welcoming cunt. "Yes, yes, yes, fuck that pussy. Give me that hard cock," she begged as her grip tightened on the back of his couch. Her breasts swung violently, her body quaked, her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her folds clamped down on that surging rod, her sex resounding in the air.

"Oh, you like your son fucking you, huh?" Adam grunted still unsure how the hell he found himself in this predicament.

"Fuck me, Adam. Fuck your mother with that big cock!" Amanda begged and moaned for more. Her eyes went wide when she felt the slap on her ass.

"Answer the question."

"Yes, I do baby," Amanda panted, "Oh gods, I'm cumming!" she wailed as she felt Adam thrusting to the hilt as her walls squeezed the life out of her son's hard pole. "Please Adam, give you're mother some more of that hard cock," Amanda implored her son.

"So, I take it Edward's tiny?"

"Most definitely," Amanda agreed. "Nothing like this hard cock of yours that's fucking me so well." Leaning forward, her lips lightly touched his to test the waters. Now that she's been fucked unliked anything she's felt in the past fifteen years, she wasn't about to anger her son; nor was she going to give up feeling this full after dealing with Edward's small size for so long. "You like knowing that Edward can never compare to you, don't you?" The evil smirk on her son's face answered her question. Her cheek brushed against his, "After this, I'm not going to be able to feel him. He's rarely given me an orgasm with that small thing. Yet you, baby, have given me two already and working on the third."

Amanda was a drooling mess after the hard fucking her son had given her. Her mind replaying how she howled like a banshee when he was pounding her from behind. Remembering how she begged, pleaded, offered anything to her son if he would stir up her cunt like she hasn't felt in so long. Her eyes were glossy, a stupefied smile was plastered on her lips, her body hadn't stopped shaking from the aftershocks of her forth orgasm. How she was going to worship that cock of his whenever she could find the time to see her son. The life of a Countess is rather busy, still she would find the time to ride that cock of his any chance she could get. While she wanted to feel her son's cum leaking out of her ever so satisfied pussy, she had placed a spell at the entrance to her womb to hold in her son's cum until she had Edward between her legs. Then she would end it releasing all her son's hot semen down to Edward's waiting tongue. Amanda chuckled wickedly at that thought. She didn't know where this urge to humiliate Edward came from, she never once had the feeling when she was with Jason, even the three years prior to their divorce. It was never about humiliating her ex-husband.

Amanda was sure Jason thought it was given how badly he took the news that she was leaving him. Her eyes slowly opened staring oddly at the strange ceiling that wasn't her own before her befuddled mind started to work again, telling her she was lying naked, sore, and ever so fucking content on her son's couch. Her tongue rolled in her mouth wondering what that cock of his tasted like, how his cum would as taste on her tongue. How it would feel as she swallowed every drop that erupted from his magnificent cock. A devious smile appeared on her lips as she peered over the back of the couch when she heard her son's shower going. Her breasts bounced against her ribs as she raced up the stairs. She wasn't about to leave without showing her son what she could do with her mouth.

Looking over at his bed, so many lewd thoughts swirled inside her mind as she pictured what they would be doing upon it. After all, they were going to be spending a lot of time together making Adam believe the lie she had told him. She was always truthful with her children, even if they didn't like hearing the truth. Yet lying to her son was the only way to lower his guard enough for the charm to work. Smirking salaciously when Adam jumped in startlement when she snatched back the shower curtain. Licking her lips as her eyes stared at that soft member of his. Amanda wasted no time in kneeling down in front of her son. Her green eyes staring up at him as her lips glided along his member, feeling it growing by the second. Making her son watch as she drank down all his cum.

"Now, Adam, are you sure this will get me home?" Amanda asked, watching how Adam prepared the circle to form the spatial portal to take her home. She herself wasn't one for temporal magic. It was one of the hardest schools of magic to master.

"Yes."

"Have you done this before, if you miscalculate just a hair I could end up appearing anywhere!" Amanda said, a little nervously.

"Quite a few times, my master wouldn't allow me to use this if she thought I wasn't suited for it," Adam said, in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Oh?! Sage Harthorne taught you this personally?" Amanda asked, in awe. There was no mistaking the pride in her eyes when Adam nodded. No one could ask for a better mentor than that of a Sage. However, they only taught their apprentices. She wondered what else the Sage has been teaching her son. Wondering what new and exciting magics he must be dabbling in. Her eyes moved over her son's body as she watched how Adam preformed the spell. Feeling the increasing magjols in the air as Adam's power grew. Pondering why all the reports that were sent to them, while Adam was at that boarding school, always detailed how Adam had a very low magjol count, even by commoner standards. She could feel herself getting wet all over again as his magic engulfed her in his power. Amanda had to wonder what else her son had been hiding from them if he went to such lengths to keep them from learning his true strength.

"I'm impressed," Amanda uttered as the portal held strong once Adam was finished with his spell.

"Uh-huh."

"What?! I am, even the best mages -- minus the Sage -- have trouble with spatial magic. Hence why only a few in the world can truly wield it," Amanda stated factually. "Why everyone that can use it is so sought after." She could see it in his eyes that he already knew all of that. "Now, come give the woman you just fuck into sweet oblivion a hug," Amanda said, holding out her arms to her son. "It's been so long since you've let me do this," she sighed happily as she held her son tightly. "I'll see you in a few days, I can't appear to be disappearing so often, at least not when Edward is around," Amanda spoke with a coy smile. Knowing that Edward would be going off once again to some place she really didn't care to know the name of. When in reality she was only thinking about how long it would take to fly to the college to have another ride on that cock of his. Waving to her son before stepping through the portal.

Her eyes stared up at their home once she was through. Turning back around noting how the portal had already sealed itself. Wondering how much of a cost it was to her son to open a portal from so far away. Shaking the thought from her head, she needed to tell Edward that she has her foot in the door and it would only be a matter of time before she could truly worm her way back into Adam's good graces.

"Where's my husband?" Amanda asked, as a servant passed her the moment she entered their home.

"In his study as always madam."

Edward's head snapped up as the door to his study opened unexpectedly. Ready to bite off the head of whichever servant it was who dared to enter without knocking first. That was until he saw Amanda walking through the door. As she approached a conniving grin spread across his lips eager to hear the news.

"So, how did it go?" Edward asked, turning his chair to the left as his wife walked around his desk. Feeling the softness of her ass as she slid into his lap.

"Slow, but you must have known that."

"True, that little brat doesn't know what's good for him," Edward nodded in understanding.

Amanda kept her annoyance from showing whenever he spoke of either one of the children like that. Wondering if he could smell the lingering sex that still clung to her body. "Give him time, I'm sure, in time, he will come to learn that having us to guide him in the realm of the nobility will be a great asset, especially when he takes over for the current Sage. He has fifteen years of built-up anger to get over before he'll even begin to listen to us," Amanda stated, running her fingers lightly down her husband's chest noting how soft he was compared to Adam. "Honey?"

"Hmm?" Edward hummed lightly rubbing his hand up and down Amanda's right thigh.

"I got so wet deceiving Adam, I need you to take care of it," Amanda lied, guiding his hand beneath her skirt to her soaked mound.

"Yes, I see, how can I say no to my cunning wife," Edward said, with an amused smirk on his lips at the thought of Adam so easily falling into their trap. Not to kill him, oh no, that would be a treasonous act to kill a Sage, and he had no wish to lose his title, lands, and his wealth; but to use him to elevate their House to a higher standing in the nobility. Watching how Amanda slipped from his lap, hiking up her skirt before her ass rested on his desk. How he loved removing his wife's panties as he was doing at that moment. Enjoying how he was the only one who was ever going to see her pussy. Still, though, that didn't mean he didn't like his little trysts with his mistresses, not that Amanda had any idea he was cheating on her, and he planned on keeping it that way.

Amanda smiled sinisterly down at the top of Edward's head as he licked her pussy with gusto. While he might be limited in what he was born with she couldn't fault the man on his pussy eating skills. They were top notch. Chanting the incantation below her breath to end the spell that held Adam's sperm back. Feeling it running down her channel, wondering if he would be able to taste Adam's cum that was mixed with her juices. Then the thought popped into her mind at how her son's tongue would feel on her cunt. Holding Edward's head against her sex, so he wouldn't be able to escape. A soft moan escaped her lips, tilting her head back an impish smile formed on her lips pondering the look Adam would have when she told him that Edward licked every drop of his cum from her pussy. Just the thought of being fucked by Adam again got her hips rocked smearing her nectar and Adam's cum on Edward's face.

"Did you eat something... different today?" Edward asked, smacking his lips at the odd taste in his mouth.

"Yes, Adam's cum," Amanda said to herself. "No, not that I can think of, why?" she asked, giving him a look that told Edward not to push it.

"No reason, it just... never mind," Edward stated waving off what he was about to say. "That doesn't matter, what matters is getting Adam back into this House so we can keep an eye on him and drop hints as to whom he can and can't trust at court."

"That's my love," trying not to show how bad that word tasted in her mouth at the moment, "always thinking ten steps ahead," Amanda said in false pride, while lightly stroking Edward's chin. She knew from the moment she felt her son's cock inching into her mound, and how his cock tasted on her tongue that Edward would never measure up both in bed and out of it. She would still sleep with him only to keep up the appearance of a faithful wife fulfilling her duties. In reality when Edward was pumping those hips she would be thinking of her son and that fat cock of his. "Now I'm going to go get cleaned up, you put that devious mind of yours to work to win over Adam. We'll be the envy of every noble once we can attach Mortanhouse to the title of Sage," Amanda said, sweetly. Lightly kissing his lips before leaving him to finish his work.

"I love it when you talk like that," Edward said, eyeing his wife's ass lustfully.

"I'm sure you do, by the way how did Adam's cum taste, you did lap it all down?" Amanda uttered, laughing madly in her mind.

******

The hour of dawn was two hours away and Adam was wide awake. The leather of his boots, boots his master had personally gotten made for him, squeaked as he rose from his bed. It was going to take three hours to fly to the site on his broom that his master had told him to be at before eight that morning. He knew she only chose these sites, so far from the city, because it meant one thing, his training was going to be explosive. His footfalls touched lightly on the steps as he descended the stairs. Grabbing his bookbag that contained a few bottles of water and snacks knowing they would be there all day, maybe all night as well depending on how difficult the task was his master set forth. His hand ran down the wooden shaft of the broom he had inherited from his father. Wondering if his father would be proud of him if he saw him now. Hopefully, his father would overlook the fact that he wasn't in his right mind yesterday. Adam still couldn't figure out how his mother had hoodwinked him.

"Wish me luck, Dad," Adam muttered aloud as his fingers wrapped around the shaft of the broom.

"Adam where are you going, we have class today," Selena stated, coming back from her summoning practice that could only be done at night when certain stars were aligned, staring up at him as he stood on his broom high above her.

"Training takes priority, the school knows this," Adam said, peering down at her.

"Training, as in training with the Sage?!" Selena asked, gleefully.

"The one and only."

"You have to tell me what's she's like! I've only seen her at a distance when I visit my father at court. I bet she's amazing in person?!" Selena uttered in dream-like wonder.

"She is," Adam nodded.

"Don't train too hard, be careful flying, I'll see you later," Selena said, waving goodbye to him that was when her jaw dropped as Adam rocketed away on his broom. Everyone knew the amount of magjols you had would effect the speed of the broom you were using; it was centuries old technology if you count a flying wooden stick technology. In Adam's case a simple flying broom like he was using was his own personal rocket.

"You're early as usual." Came a smooth, calm female voice from behind him once Adam had landed.