Spellbound Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, but I have to try."

"So long as you don't get yourself killed, we'll back you," Frank said, in an approving voice. "Now we best get moving before the healers wonder why they can't get into this room."

While his grandparents walked out the front of the healing center, Adam snuck out the rear to keep anyone guessing that he had a hand in his grandmother's recovery. Bringing his fingers to his lips and whistling for his broom. Taking to the air and heading towards the noble ring of the city where the wizard bank, which catered to the nobility, was located. Who's bank vaults were the best in the country who never has had a break-in given the vast spells they had layered upon each vault. That's the only reason he was using such a place. To safeguard his imperfect stones along with the vast gold he had stored in his own vault. He was going to make sure his grandparents had enough to start a very comfortable life in a new city.

Amanda was walking along doing her daily window shopping. The bag of a very well-known store swung from her elbow as her hips swayed. Her mind flashing back to the day before still feeling her mound throbbing after the fucking her son had given her. What she had told her son was true, she couldn't even feel her husband later that night when she had to lay there and fake her moans as Edward pumped his small cock into her. The only way she was able to cum without faking it was imaging it was her son plowing her to sweet bliss. Stopping in her tracks when she stared in shock at how her son came flying down on his broom in front of a bank she knew you have to have a few million gold just to have an account there. She just stared in awe as Adam just walked in like he belonged there. Quickly following after her son, catching sight of Adam as the gnomes that ran the bank led Adam towards the vaults. They were the only ones the nobles and royalty trusted around their money, given how gnomes weren't corruptible like their human counterparts.

Speaking with one of the many gnomes that was working behind the desk. Following after her escort, down the walkway towards hers and Edward's vault. Again, she was surprised that Adam was taken to the more secure part of the bank that not even she could enter. Wondering what her son had stored in that part of it that would require such security measures.

"You're vault Mrs. Mortanhouse," her gnome escort said after opening Mortanhouse's family vault.

A greedy smile formed on her lips at the amount of gold that greeted her. Taking a few coins to make her escort think she was there to refill her coin purse. Quickly hiding as she heard her son's voice speaking to the gnome and the sound of coins clinking together as they passed. What she couldn't understand was why it sounded like a rather large amount of coins as they jingled. Waiting on her son to get a few steps ahead of her before she slipped out of the vault knowing that her gnome escort would lock up her family's vault without taking one coin from it. Amanda peered around the corner watching the gnome that stood in front of her son as he signed out whatever was in those bulging bags that sat on the counter.

"Please, if you would Mr. Bordun, if you would sign here stating that you've withdrawn twenty thousand gold pieces from your personal vault," the gnome stated.

Amanda couldn't believe her ears when her hand covered her mouth to keep her gasp of shock from alerting her son. "Twenty thousand fucking gold pieces! What in the world does Adam need that much money for?!" Amanda asked herself as she watched her son sign the ledger. "Where the hell did he get that kind of money?" she inquired as she watched her son stuffing the bulging coin purses into his bookbag. She knew it wasn't for his college payment given how that wasn't due for another month. She knew this because Jill's and Edward Jr's payments were due then given how they both were accepted. So what was that huge withdrawal for if it wasn't for his college? Hurrying along to keep her son in her sight only to see his broom flying into his hand. Hating how she didn't take the car knowing she wouldn't be able to follow after Adam once he took to the air, and her broom skills were very, very rusty. "Whatever you're up to, I'll find out," Amanda said, knowing since she couldn't access where his vault is then she had to learn how her son had such access to that type of money. Watching as Adam took off towards the commoner section of the city. "Now what exactly are you going to do down there with that kind of money?" she inquired aloud knowing he could buy two whole blocks down there with that kind of money.

Adam came swooping down and hopping off his broom in front of his grandparents' home. Tilting his head when his broom walked on its bristles towards his home. Wondering what in the world his father did to that broom that it appeared to him the thing had its own personality. From what his grandparents told him his father was rather... strange when he was learning to control his magic. Pondering just what his father was dabbling in, in his youth. Stopping in his tracks when he heard something that made his face beet red.

"Oh Frank! Right there! Give it to me!" Elenore's wail could be heard through the walls.

"Elenore!"

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck your wife! Fuck me hard!" Adam simply shook his head, he should have know they would be at it. They do have years to catch up on. "Cum in me Frank! Adam will be here any minute." He wondered if they were always this loud. He would never get the sound of his grandfather cumming out of his mind, ever! Taking a seat on the porch giving them a few minutes to clean themselves up and get dressed before he knocked on the door.

"Hello, honey," Elenore said, wondering how long he's been out there. Feeling her cheeks heat pondering if he heard what they were doing.

"Hey, Grandma, glad to see you up and about," Adam said, with a warm smile getting up from his seat. "Although in your new home I'd invest in some sound proofing," he teased as he hugged her.

"Oh my... you weren't..."

"I was, you two crazy kids just can't keep your hands to yourselves," Adam joked repeating the words his grandfather had spoken to him when Frank caught him fooling around with the girl down the street from them. Seeing his grandfather stop in his tracks as his white tank top slid down his chest. Watching how his grandfather looked away when he heard those words.

"Can't be helped, Adam, I just can't keep my hands off of Frank," Elenore said, walking past Adam. "You're the one who gave us this chance, don't you tease us because we're catching up on the years we've missed out on," she uttered sliding her arm around Frank's waist. Passionately kissing her husband and silently thanking her grandson for given her this. To be able to touch her husband, to kiss him once again, to experience life with him again instead of making him watch as she withered on her death bed. Peering out the corner of his eye as Adam walked towards their dining room table.

"What's in the bag Adam?" Frank asked, once his mind began to work again due to that fantastic kiss.

"The start of you're new life," Adam stated as he began to place the bags of gold on the table.

Frank had to catch Elenore as she fainted when she laid eyes on the amount of gold that was before her. Never before, in all their years, have they ever seen that much gold; in their lives, in fact, no commoner has given how they were relegated to only being paid in copper coins which in turn would change to silver if you worked for a year. Hence why the nobles were so eager to keep the commoners down to keep them dependent on producing the goods the nobles rely on.

"Just how much is that?" Frank stammered trying to get his tongue to work.

"Twenty thousand," Adam stated matter-of-factly.

"T-t-twenty thousand?!" Frank muttered in astonishment.

"Like I said, this will give you a new start," Adam said, closing his bag.

"But... that's enough to do so ten times over?!"

"I know, it's my turn to take care of the two of you," Adam said, slinging his bag over his shoulder. Noting how his grandmother was coming to in Frank's arms.

"Adam, you're being too generous with your money, we simply can't take this. A thousand gold will be enough just to set in a nice, lovely home with everything in between. But twenty... it seems like it's a dream," Elenore said, her eyes running over the four bags of gold.

"From what I heard, you'll be needing every cent," Adam said, with a knowing grin.

"Honey, you know that dream of yours you've always wanted to fulfill but we never could given how it would take the Gods moving the heavens to see it become a reality?" Frank asked, resting his left arm along his wife's shoulders.

"Yes... oh my Gods, you aren't thinking?!"

"Why not? You stood beside me while I lived mine, our boy has given us a new lease on life, I say its high time you lived out your dream and I'll support you just like you did with me," Frank said, with a loving smile on his lips as he looked at her. "After all, Adam has given us the means to do so, so I think the Gods have indeed moved the heavens just to see that smile of yours." Loving how those cheeks of hers lit up like the stars in the night sky.

"You sure honey, I know how you didn't like working in that shop," Elenore said, knowing he only did so, so that they would have the money for her treatments.

"No, the shop was fine, it was the owner that was an insufferable ass. Yet, I did it, just so I could spend another day in your arms, and I always will do so," Frank stated conveying the love for his wife that had transcended decades.

"Oh, Frank," Elenore cooed, swooning in his arms. "I love you, too," she whispered placing a loving, sweet kiss on her husband's lips. "I promise I'll not to work you too hard," Elenore said, with a mischievous grin allowing her innuendo to hang in the air.

"I might like that," Frank shot back matching his wife's grin. Turning their heads when Adam cleared his throat.

"Young man, I know for certain you aren't a little kid anymore so stop being embarrassed," Elenore teased. "It's not my fault this big 'o lug sets my heart on fire," she uttered in a light tone as she patted Frank's chest. Feeling the muscles of his youth beneath her touch. Muscles she couldn't to explore all over again.

"I know, I just wish you know who would have loved Dad just like I see when I'm here," Adam said, a little sad.

"As do we, but that's not what happened..." Frank's voice stilled as a knock came upon their front door. Sharing a nod with Adam as he and Elenore took hold of the bags of gold and hurried to the second floor where they could hide their fortune until they could plan on where they wanted to relocate too.

"Yes?" Adam answered the door, staring down at the page who stood on his grandparents' porch.

"Are you Adam Bordun, the apprentice to the Sage?" the page asked, looking up at him.

"I am," Adam stated seeing the crest of the House the boy worked for and wondered how the hell they knew he was there.

"I've been instructed to deliver this to you personally," the page stated holding out the wax sealed parchment that had the House Mortanhouse seal embedded into it.

Adam eyed it suspiciously. Sighing knowing the boy wouldn't leave until he took it, and if he sent the boy back to that hell with it, he knew he would be punished for not delivering like he was instructed to. Reaching into the coin purse he had filled when he was in his vault and handing the boy a silver coin for his troubles before taking that dreadful letter.

"Thank you sir, have a good day m'lord," the page said in a polite tone before scurrying back up to the noble ring of the city.

"Adam? Who was that?" Elenore asked walking down the stairs once she heard the door closed.

"No one of importance," Adam muttered stuffing the letter into the hidden pocket inside his tunic.

"It had to be important for someone to send a page all the way down here," Frank said, knowing that look on his grandson's face. It had to be about his mother.

"Don't worry about it, now let's discuss on this new adventure of yours," Adam stated with a warm smile.

And so, three hours had past since his arrival. Waving goodbye to his grandparents after they had a long discussion on where and what they would be doing once they reached their new hometown. Telling him while it might be a few hours away by land, by air they knew Adam could make the trip in an hour by broom. They didn't want to move to the other side of the kingdom and never get to see Adam. Plus, when they did have more children they wanted Adam to be a part of their lives. Telling him once they could hire a few wagons they should be on their way in a day or two. Adam could only imagine what his grandfather would look like manning the mortar and pestle of the apothecary and enchantment shop that his grandmother always dreamed of owning. Standing on his broom high above the city so no one could hear him curse his mother as he pulled out the parchment from his tunic.

Dearest Adam...

Adam just shook his head; he wasn't her dearest anything! Not anymore.

I saw you today in the noble ring while I was shopping. You can imagine my surprise when I saw you walking into that bank that you and I know requires a certain amount of wealth. It makes me wonder just what you've been up to over the years that you would be able to get your hands on that kind of fortune. Please don't take this as my prying into your life, yet it did make me wonder how you, a boy, who cared nothing about wealth, would walk into that bank that caters to the nobility. I do hope that you haven't done something unlawful to acquire that kind of money. It would hurt me to know that you have.

Adam rolled his eyes at that. She didn't care, all she cared about is if he sullied her name.

I know you might not believe that, but it is true, I would be devastated to know that you were a part of some fiendish plot. Maybe you'll tell me how you got that kind of wealth being so young, in time. I won't pry into how you did. Just know I am here to listen when you wish to speak about it. Now to the purpose of this letter. Come home. Come home and share a meal with us. I have so much I wish to tell you that can't be stated in a simple letter for fear it might get back to Edward. Since you're here now, this will save time and keep your annoyance at my arrival at your college to a minimum. You do want to keep ahead of Edward's schemes don't you?

Adam growled low in his anger. Wondering what Edward had up his sleeve. Knowing his mother must be planning something, what that was he wished he knew. Still the thought of ending Edward's schemes, whatever they were, was too great to pass up. He would make a deal with the devil if it meant ruining that man's life. He was going to repay that man for every slight, every cruel word that man said about his father.

Plus, I know how you wish to keep humiliating Edward, and what better way to do so than to wear that knowing smirk of yours when we both know how well you fucked me. Yes, he did eat all you're cum when I got home yesterday. In case you were wondering. I have to say it was a truly wicked thing to do and I loved every second of it. Especially when I tasted your cum on his lips. So please, please come to dinner.

Your loving Mother.

Adam watched as the ashes of the parchment drifted away on the wind as he incinerated the letter. "No sense in leaving incriminating evidence behind," he said to himself. Knowing, as much as it pained him to admit it, his mother was right, he couldn't just face Edward head-on even as the Sage. He had to be sneaky, underhanded, and downright despicable in his plan to destroy that man. If it took years he didn't care, as the saying goes revenge is a dish best served cold.

******

"Why won't it work!" Edward Jr. growled low as he failed once again to cast the earthen wall spell he would be required to learn during his first year. Knowing if he couldn't pull it off he would fail. Something he wasn't about to do, not to his father. He had to show him that he was a better mage than his half-brother. Not realizing that Adam was watching him from forty feet above him.

"I don't know Ed, I'm doing the same thing you are and I'm not getting any results," Jill huffed in annoyance given they've been practicing for the past three hours to get the spell to work. Knowing their mother wouldn't help them as she watched from the shade of their patio.

"Why don't you ask the future Sage for advice," Amanda said, staring up at her eldest son with a seductive smile on her lips. Watching how the breeze ruffled his clothing as he stared down at them.

"Mom, Adam isn't here..." Jill's voice stilled, her eyes following where her mother was pointing. "Adam." His name left her lips in a breathless whisper. She didn't think she would ever see him again, at least there of all places.

"I see the page found you in a timely fashion, why don't you come down. After all you did accept my invitation to dinner," Amanda said, rising from her seat, never taking her eyes off her son.

"I don't need pointers from that commoner!" Edward Jr growled spitefully.

"Don't cut off your nose to spite your face, Junior," Amanda said, in a stern voice. "You two have an excellent opportunity to learn from the next Sage, who, I shouldn't have to remind you, is currently studying under the current one. Do you know no one, not even the Princess gets that honor. So put away your father's teachings and humble yourself before a better mage, otherwise you will find yourself dead given how you like to allow that tongue of yours to speak before you give thought to your words," she said, turning her attention to her youngest son. "So far you've been lucky and our family name has saved you time and again from being called out. You won't have that at that school and you'll be facing many duels if you don't learn to hold your tongue," Amanda said, letting her son know the consequences of what awaited him if he kept up his rants. "Something I suspect Adam won't save you from either."

"Yes, mother," Edward Jr. mumbled hating having to humble himself before his older brother.

"Adam, please come down," Jill said, looking up at him. "Show me what I'm doing wrong." Watching how Adam stepped lightly onto the grass of their backyard before his broom flew into his hand.

"One time. So watch carefully, next time you'll have to pay for my knowledge," Adam said, moving his hand counterclockwise drawing the seal for the spell in the air, rolling his wrist clockwise as he chanted the spell's name. The ground shook as a foot thick wall of stone rose five feet before flicking his wrist crumbling the spell to nothingness.

"But the codex say counterclockwise!" Edward Jr. bemoaned, referring to the summoning gesture.

"The book is wrong, obviously," Adam said, rolling his eyes. His eyes flickered over when Jill performed the same movements resulting in her own, while short, wall. Noting how she was panting, and the sweat on her brow, knowing they most have been at this one spell for hours. "Has no one taught you the proper stance?" Adam asked, scowling at how sloppy his brother's form was. "You expect to be able to channel the magjols and cast the spell like that?!" he uttered in disbelief.

"What's wrong with it?" Edward Jr. sneered knowing this was how his father taught him.

"One: your stance is sloppy and rigid. Two: you're feet are too far apart. Three: all you're doing is wasting magjols on a simple spell, when it only takes a fraction of what you're expending trying to cast it. Four: if you're not careful it will blow up in your face. But if you wish to kill yourself be my guest one less spoiled noble in the world is a good thing," Adam said, returning his brother's hate.