All Comments on 'Spellbound'

by RainyDayPen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is not a revival of Sir Alfred Hitchcock'1945 film Spellbound. The author's perfect style makes for a pleasant read. This story allows the author to relax from these usual stories, even if there are always spankings otk. THANK YOU BIG THANK YOU for this story. Sylvain.

IamTranSamIamTranSam7 months ago

Good read - enjoyed reading the entire story, could imagine myself in Tristans predicament.

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking7 months ago

What a creative setup for some CNC play.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amnesia is really a cool way to introduce CNC, I agree. All your characters are always so likable and engaging, and the sexy scenes are steaming hot. I loved it!

GimliOakensGimliOakens7 months ago

This was really cool. I admit I like stories of submission, if it's done with kindness. True submission is not taken, it is offered. Offered in trust, and taken in trust.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic contribution to the Halloween season! Loved the motif where a boy is punished in front of all the girls he had a crush on - I wonder if future stories could explore this more (maybe where it happens in reality, not just his mind)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very well written, everything in this story is likeable - premise, characters, action.

Please don't abandon writing, you've got a talent and a kind heart.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another marvelous story! Your writing style is so evocative and projects such a feeling of innocence that you draw the reader into the world you build. That is such a rare gift and you are so generous as to share it with us. Thank you so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRainyDayPen@RainyDayPen
I enjoy writing spanking stories with male and sometimes female subs that have sweet, cozy, and gentle arcs in their plots. Submissives should be loved and cherished.... and punished. Update: Short stand-alone story on the way, and I'm working on a new series that I'd like t...