All Comments on 'Spellbound Pt. 02'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

YEEEEESSSS!! This is getting goooood

addsmanaddsmanalmost 3 years ago
Oh Shit

I called it, his dad is in the broom. Lacks sex but it actually works.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112almost 3 years ago

The length was great, the storyline continues to be excellent.

The only criticism I have is that I want more of this, soon, please!

mandingo1234mandingo1234almost 3 years ago

Yes it is starting to get really good. Ready to go after his father's murderer, take down corruption, and sleeping with beautiful women along the way, what more could you ask for. I was alittle surprised that the Princess and Dutchess were into each other over men. Maybe our MC will get lucky and sleep with both of them, maybe even fall love with him once they realize he is not like any other man out there at least what I vibe from the story. And maybe in the next chapter Jill will start to explore these new feeling she had for her half brother. And maybe she might start to learn and understand his anger and why he distance himself from Edward and there mother. Can't wait and see what happens next. New chapter real soon PLEASE..

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyalmost 3 years ago

i cant wait for more this is so good

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 3 years ago

Another great chapter in this story really looking forward to the next one.

looney67looney67almost 3 years ago

You are developing the storyline wonderfully no longer is it simply a tale of revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story so far can’t wait for the next chapter

tld1227tld1227almost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please

addsmanaddsmanalmost 3 years ago
Oh shit

I called it his dad is in the broom. The side plot with princess was pointless and why would he have anything to do with his mother?? Can't for the grand hopefully bloody finally.

froggytreefroggytreealmost 3 years ago

Really liking this story!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Awesome, just awesome? Thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i really hope the mother's machinations get discovered and she is removed from Adam's life. She's the only lowlight on what is a great story.

RorurkaRorurkaalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for more :)

Sergeant68Sergeant68almost 3 years ago

Ok, maybe I'm seeing too much, but maybe Jill is actually Adam's full sister? Twins can have different fathers, and she's wondering why she's not like the other three? Plus Amanda fucked both Edward and Jason the same night...I said it before, I like the story aspect more than the sex. This is a great story, can't wait for the next part. Can't wait to see Amanda get her comuppance!

GothCuntGothCuntalmost 3 years ago

So what if the mom had nothing to do with Jason death, she still laughed about it, still made him sad, still cheated on him for status still ripped his son from him. Just because she did not have a hand in his murder makes it all okay?

And what is the point of the charm if he still fucks her willingly? And speaking of fucking, where was the sex in this??

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Great story so far but having to wait three months between chapters is frustratingly frustrating.

Don’t you just hate manipulative bitches?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Great effort! I truly enjoy all of your tales, but this one is turning out to be epic. 5*

soul71soul71almost 3 years agoAuthor

I hate to be the one that burst your bubble. But Jason isn't in the broom. That would be too much like Harry Potter. Jason just experimented with old magic in his youth causing the broom to have a mind of its own in a limited form.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story!! can't wait for the next chapter..

shetweasleshetweaslealmost 3 years ago

Great story! I have stayed up all night when should have gone to sleep. Next part please.

mac1729mac1729almost 3 years ago

Very well done greatly looking forward to the next chapter 5 stars

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganalmost 3 years ago

Pls post the next part eager to know what happens next

Reader2071Reader2071over 2 years ago

Really enjoying this series (like all of yours that I have read). Once again the mother is the bad guy, but this time, she's just pure evil. The way you write her makes me hate her and want to see what she does next at the same time. She's even worse than the wife, Reda, in H.I.G.F.I.I.A.I.F. Can't wait to see where the story goes.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love it. Keep going with the next chapter, please. AAAAA++++

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468over 2 years ago

I'm guessing that the author is done with this story as it's been nearly half a year.

Shame as it was a good story.

Can another author finish this hopefully in the same style? One of the rare few stories on this site that is actual quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes let’s have another chapter

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

Good story. Sucks you don’t seam to want to write any more. Most of your stories like this a really good. These kinds of things should be your focus. Now I don’t get why he can’t see how she uses the necklace for her charm. Surely he would know now that the charm has to be of something. It’s not in her or on her skin. He has to look at it for it to work. Does it wipe his memory of looking at it before the charm takes him? Guess we won’t know. Hope you didn’t get discouraged from reviews and quit.

djexempt77djexempt77about 2 years ago

Please, please, please, finish this story. This is the first story of your's I read and I keep coming back to it. If love to see a conclusion.

coyote62coyote62about 2 years ago

Omg!! Headed to part 3!!!!

MarrttyMarrttyabout 1 year ago

Great story. I order you to finish it!!! ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES