Spellbound Pt. 03

Story Info
The Fae, a duel, and a very sucky end for Edward sr.
39.2k words
4.84
25.3k
116

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,756 Followers

Spellbound part 3

By

Soul71

Thanks to WAA01, Killerarmyguy, and Taco for the edits.

******

Last time on Spellbound...

How she felt so used as Adam took her from behind, not giving her a moment to gather herself. How she fucking loved it! She's hasn't had this hard, pounding, anger-filled sex since the first night Jason had fucked her after she had given herself to Edward for the first time. Jason was just as rough with her then as his son was now. Panting heavily into the seat as her cunt dripped in her own nectar and Adam's semen as his two loads leaked out of her very satisfied love tunnel.

"You be safe on that thing, Adam," Amanda spoke from the open car window as Adam stood beside her car after she had cleaned up her and his juices and aired out the back of the car. "I'll be in touch," she said, rolling up the window as her car began to lift off.

Adam narrowed his eyes at the bottom of the car. Unsure he could believe a word she had uttered. He knew she had to have some angle she was playing; what that was, he just couldn't see it. Was his need to exact justice on Edward clouding his sight to the schemes of his mother? Possibly. If that was the case, he would deal with it then. What his mother was up to was of little import to him. Killing Edward, that's all he cared about. However, there was one place he needed to be. Jumping on his broom and zooming off towards his grandparents' shop.

Adam saw his grandfather outside waving to a happy customer as she left when he came in for a landing. Seeing Frank's wide, happy smile lighting up his face as he jumped off his broom. Embracing his grandfather in a tight hug before Frank pulled away.

"We need to talk."

~~~~~~

Chapter One

"Okay, this sounds serious," Frank muttered, seeing the look in his grandson's eyes.

"It is; it's about Dad," Adam said in a firm tone.

"Alright, come in, and we'll talk," Frank said in a grandfatherly tone as he placed his right hand on Adam's arm. "So, how're your studies going?" he asked, sliding his arm along Adam's shoulders as they neared the front door of his wife's shop.

"Same as always, court life is getting interesting," Adam spoke in a warm tone.

"I know, we heard about your duel. Even out here, it's been the talk of the town. So you modified your own father's spell he created to make you laugh," Frank said, with a knowing smile on his lips.

"Yeah," Adam muttered in a bashful tone.

"Elenore! Guess who came for dinner, again!" Frank called out once they stepped into the shop. Flipping over the open sign to closed and locking the door.

"Well, I'll be, seems I just can't get rid of you," Elenore joked, her face beamed with happiness at the sight of her grandson. "Get over here and give me a hug!" she cooed, holding out her arms to him. Holding him tight as she rocked him just like she had done in his youth. Yet she sensed something was off with him. "Adam, what's wrong?"

"Can we talk somewhere more private?" Adam asked low just in case Edward had someone tailing him or magically keeping tabs on him.

"Yes, of course, come on back," Elenore stated, not liking the look in his eyes. She knew it meant trouble. Jason had the same look before he found himself in the middle of it or was the cause of said trouble. Leading Adam, with Frank tailing behind them, into their living quarters that made up the back half and second floor of the building they had bought when they arrived in town. "Adam, what are you doing?" Elenore asked, looking worryingly at her husband.

"Making sure we aren't overheard," Adam answered as he layered one spell after another along the walls and windows of his grandparent's living room.

"Why?"

"It's about Jason, honey," Frank whispered in her ear.

"What do you mean about our son?" Elenore asked, her head snapped over to Frank as her voice grew hard.

"I don't know, honey, just that Adam needed to talk to us," Frank answered truthfully.

"You two might want to have a seat," Adam said, gesturing to their couch, rechecking the spells, and checking them again. He couldn't take the chance of anyone overhearing this conversation. No. If Edward had his minions spying on him, he couldn't tip off the man on just what he was going to do to him.

"Adam, you're starting to scare me," Elenore said in a small voice.

"Sorry, grandma, I'm not trying to, yet what I have to say needs to stay within these walls," Adam spoke in a stern manner. Seeing the two people, he's loved and cared for staring at him with worried eyes as he sank down into the seat across from them.

"Okay, Adam, what is it that you fear your words will be overheard?" Frank asked, squeezing Elenore into him.

"I'm not going to beat around the bush. Edward had Dad murdered," Adam said factually. Watching how his grandmother's hand flew to her mouth and how his grandfather scowled at the name of the man that broke his family apart.

"How can you be sure?" Frank asked, trying to keep his voice steady.

"I read the police report they had on Dad's death. It was altered, magically," seeing their eyes widened at that, "while there wasn't a single piece of evidence that pointed directly at the man, yet there was enough there to show he had a hand in it," Adam said, laying out what he had seen in the file once he had restored it before whoever had altered it for Edward's benefit.

"Adam, what are you planning on doing?" Elenore asked, fearful of what her grandson was about to walk willingly into.

"I'm going to destroy him," Adam spoke in a cold tone. "I'm going to take everything from him. His title, his lands, his money, his power, then I am going to end him, permanently," he hissed as the magjols in the air began to sizzle and spark as Adam's rage burned in his blood.

"Son, I want the man to pay just as much as you do. I want it with every fiber of my being for what he's done to us, to you, to this family. Yet, don't you see this anger you have; it's going to be the cause of your own undoing," Frank spoke in a pleading tone.

"I hear you, grandpa, but people like him won't ever be punished for the crimes they committed. I promise you; I'm not going to rush into anything. If I can get the evidence to prove that directly points at him, I'll use it and bring him down that way. If I can't, I'll do what I have to, to see that Dad's killer doesn't profit from his ill-gotten gains a moment longer."

"Adam, do you really have to do this? Yes, losing our son was one of the hardest things we've ever had to endure, but if we lose you too..."

"I promise, grandma, that won't happen," Adam said with determination.

"There's no talking you out of this, is there?" Frank asked, sighing when Adam shook his head.

"Edward needs to die. If the law is working with him, then we can be assured that he will never face his punishment for his actions. And I, for one, will not allow Dad's death to go unpunished," Adam stated in a stern tone.

"Just promise you'll be safe and not get caught," Elenore sighed in defeat.

"Of course, grandma, now I have something I need to ask of you," Adam spoke, staring right at his grandmother.

"Me?!" Elenore acted surprised when her grandson's gaze fell onto her.

"Mmmhmm," Adam nodded.

"What about?" Elenore asked curiously.

"The Fae, their lands, and everything in-between."

"Now you've done it," Frank chuckled as he shook his head at how excited Elenore looked. That was always the case when it came to the Fae.

"Huh? I don't understand." Tilting his head to the side as Elenore bolted out of the room.

"Frank! Come help me!" Elenore shouted as she went to fetch the tomes she had on the Fae and those tied to it or their lands.

"Coming dear," Frank uttered, getting to his feet.

"Now, long before even I was born, this world and the Fae lands were pretty interconnected," Elenore spoke in a teacherly voice once eight, five-inch thick, aged tomes sat on his grandmother's coffee table before him. "You know what they look like; you are probably one of the few that truly knows what their realm looks like these days." Adam's eyes followed after her as Elenore paced the room. "Queen Titania, or she's sometimes referred to as Queen Mab..."

"Who..." Adam barely dodged in time as the book at the bottom of one of the stacks came flying at him. They stared in shock and fear as the book opened on its own, and pages began to turn on their own until it came to a stop on the description of Titania and a very good likeness of her. Jumping from his seat when the picture smiled and winked at him. Adam had no earthly idea what the hell was going on, and he rightly didn't want to know either. From the looks on his grandparents' faces, they didn't have a clue either.

"Adam, what's going on? What have you gotten yourself into?" Elenore asked, knowing if the tales were true, the Fae could be there to aid Adam or ruin him.

"I don't even bloody know, grandma!" Adam uttered, clearly at a loss as well.

"That book has never done that, and I've spoken Queen Titania's name all my life, and never once has it ever done that," Elenore spoke, pointing at the book as Frank nodded along. "Have you seen something, something that shouldn't be but is?" she asked cryptically.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, have you seen something from their world here in ours?" Elenore clarified. "It could be anything; think Adam, it's important," she said in a worrying tone. Depending on what he has seen... she just prayed it was one of the more friendlier kind of Fae. However, she was not expecting her grandson to point right at the picture of Queen Titania herself. "Oh, this is bad, this is very bad," Elenore mumbled as she paced in a circle with her chin in hand. Trying to figure out a way to get him off of her radar. Titania wasn't known to be a pleasant Fae on the best of days; that didn't mean it didn't happen. Nonetheless, it would be safer to side on the error of caution.

"What do you mean, Elenore?" Frank asked; he's never believed in the old tales. He always thought that's what they were, tales and nothing more. He never once thought the Fae, their lands were real until Adam walked in with that staff of his. "Elenore?!" he called after her as she just left the room without a word to them.

"Don't go anywhere!' Elenore called out as she raced to find the item she hoped would protect her grandson. She might have created it herself, yet she made it based on the specifications in one of her books.

"Elenore!" Frank cried out when the book, one that had crashed into the back of the small sofa and opened all by itself, slid towards Adam, nearly causing him to crawl over the back of the couch just to get away from it.

"Just a minute, Frank!"

"No, you really need to come out here, like right now, the damn book moved on its own again!" Frank nearly shouted, so very glad he wasn't an old man any longer. He knew if this happened back then, before Adam had given him and Elenore the Elixir of Life, he would have keeled over by now. Seeing how Adam looked around the room, not searching for something, more like seeing something they couldn't. "Adam, what do you see? Adam, can you hear me?"

At that moment, the world around him went grey, which was weird to Adam, even for him. He knew his grandfather was speaking, yet no sound came from his mouth. Which was impossible?! He felt his heckles on end as sounds of feet ran away from him, towards him, behind him, in front of him, beside him, and even on the ceiling above him, and still, he couldn't see a damn thing. A chill crept up his spine as the giggle that filled the air was rather creepy; at least Adam thought so. He knew he couldn't use his magic, one he had no clue on what would work on the Fae, seeing how he didn't even know they existed in the first place, and he wasn't about to go slinging spells in his grandparents' home willy-nilly either. However, that didn't mean he couldn't protect himself if the need arose.

Adam watched as his grandfather scurried out of his seat, yet what Frank was screaming; he couldn't say as he ran to fetch Elenore as Adam's staff returned to its original size. The book lifted off the couch when he began to chant his protection spell. Its pages flipping rapidly before tree roots shot forth and encircled around the shaft of his mage staff. Adam's muscles bulged as he fought against the pull of whatever the hell had ensnared his staff. So caught up in ensuring he wouldn't be pulled into that book or wherever it led to, he didn't see how his grandparents had rushed back into the room, nor did he hear the spell that Elenore chanted before Adam fell backwards hard on his ass. Then sound and color were restored in a blink of an eye, and the book closed and bounced on the cushion before landing in a hard thump on the floor by his feet. Adam scrambled backwards, putting as much distance between it and himself.

"What the hell just happened?!" Adam exclaimed.

"Adam, what did you see?" Elenore asked, trying to calm her grandson as she noted how his chest was heaving, the way he still gripped his staff like he was waiting for something to leap out and attack him. To the way his eyes darted about, to his nervous movements as he spun around like he could feel something behind him.

"I saw... hell, I don't know!"

"Adam, I need you to calm down; I need you to think, to remember, can you do that for me?" Elenore uttered in a sweet tone. "Good, good, now tell me, what did you see?"

"Other than those roots or whatever it was trying to pull me into that book? Nothing. I heard a lot," Adam said truthfully. "What did you do? How did you get the world back from its silent, grey atmosphere?"

"Is that what you experienced?" Elenore asked for clarification.

"Yeah, I knew grandpa was talking but couldn't hear a thing other than that creepy giggling."

"I used an old spell I found in my youth when I was fascinated..." Rolling her eyes when Frank snorted behind her, "with the Fae, given what I've read and heard about them, I thought I should be prepared in case I ever came upon one. I promise you, they won't come back for a while," Elenore stated, more like hoped, when she led Adam back to the sofas. "Here, you need this more than I do," she said, laying the amulet she had created long ago in his hand.

"What's this?" Adam asked curiously.

"Something that will protect you from Fae magic," Elenore hoped. Watching how Adam tapped the tome that still sat on the floor with the butt end of his staff. Thinking it would jump back up and start all over again. Seeing how Frank tentatively picked it up and held it out away from him like it was cursed. Watching her grandson returning his staff to its holder before falling back onto the sofa.

"Okay, why is she after me? What could she want from me?" Adam finally asked after a few moments of silence.

"I don't know, honey, the Fae haven't interacted with this world for a very long time," Elenore said, placing a hand on Frank's knee when he returned to his spot beside her. "There was a time when man and Fae interacted like anyone else out in the world. Then I don't know what happened, but a few hundred years ago, the portals to their realm just seemed to seal themselves off from ours. So everything I have here," gesturing to the books before her, "is what people have culminated from legends, fairytales, or passed down orally. I can't tell you what is true and just the writer's imagination. However, I can tell you the types of Fae that are out there because there are still some that choose to remain in our world."

"Like?" Adam urged her on with a roll of his hand.

"Gnomes, Dwarfs to an extent, Trolls, Sprites, Brownies, Fairies, Pixies, Treants, those are just the few that I know of," Elenore spoke as she listed off the kinds of Fae that were spoken about in her books. "You'll read about many more of them in there," she nodded to the stack of books.

"I'll make us some tea," Frank whispered, feeling the heat of his wife's cheek as he placed a kiss on it before getting to his feet when it seemed like it was going to be a long night. When he returned, Frank noted how Adam listened intently while the conjured scroll and quill were taking down everything Elenore recited. He knew his wife didn't need to open one of those books, not with the amount of time he knew she had her nose in them. "What's wrong, Adam?" Frank asked worryingly when his grandson's head shot back when he brought his cup up to his lips. They both looked in shock as the once hot, steaming liquid was frozen in his cup when Adam set it down with a message carved on its surface that said: 'Come to me.' Elenore's hand flew into his and squeezed it tight as a window into the world of the Fae opened to the left of them near the wall of the room. "Adam?!" Frank spoke about to get to his feet until vines sprouted from their sofa and pinned them to their seats.

"You want me, fine, you release them, now!" Adam growled, his magic lacing his words as he stared at that open portal.

"Enter, and they will be freed," came a voice of authority and grace.

"Adam, don't..." Elenore began to speak only to have her mouth gagged as vines wrapped themselves around her head.

"Don't worry, I will be back," Adam stated with conviction as he peered back at his grandparents before stepping through the portal.

******

The next morning...

Amanda hummed as she walked through the home she shared with Edward. Feeling rather empty now that Edward Jr. and Jill had started their college courses. Wearing the mask she had donned ever since, she's become her son's lover. Granted, she had to use old magic, the magic she knew he wouldn't know how to counter, to get him to sleep with her. Yet how she loved feeling that hard, long cock of his fucking her. Slyly glancing at her husband from the corner of her eye as they ate their breakfast, knowing after being with Adam, she could never feel his small cock. She didn't leave Jason because Edward was a better lover; no, she did it so her children wouldn't know what it was like to struggle through life as a commoner. She couldn't undo the anger in her son that her own actions had caused, yet she didn't need him to love her to fuck her. Wondering when the next time she would be able to see her son, just so he could use her all over again like he had done in the back of her car.

"So dear, how did yesterday go?" Edward asked; his contact had already told him what had happened. He wondered if she would even tell him the truth.

"Well, I don't know if you know this, but someone altered the police report on Jason's death," Amanda stated, knowing she was going to have to spread some truth among her lies. "Adam is out for blood. I know you didn't have a hand in it, dear," she said sweetly, laying her hand on his forearm. "That doesn't mean Adam believed it. He's still under the impression that you did even though the file showed no signs of your involvement." Listening to him sigh, wondering how Edward was going to spin this.

"I am sorry, Amanda. I know my behavior hasn't endured me to your son. I honestly have no idea who killed your ex-husband or for what reason. Yes, I did try to make his life miserable for the slander he was running in the papers. Yet I would never, ever have the man killed because of it; you have to believe me," Edward said in a warm tone as he laid his left hand over hers.

"I do, honey, now it's getting Adam to believe it," Amanda lied. There was just too much circumstantial evidence in the file and the items they had gathered that pointed at Edward. While she knew that no one would reopen Jason's case based on what evidence they had, something she was sure Edward was counting on, that only made her task of worming her way back into Adam's life all that much more urgent. She knew the perfect way, too. Wondering if she could sneak Adam into the manor without getting Edward aroused by it. She would have to think about that for a bit. She knew she was playing with fire, pitting her son against Edward, and knew either one wouldn't hesitate to kill her if they found out she was doing that.

soul71
soul71
6,756 Followers