All Comments on 'Spellbound Pt. 03'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyabout 2 years ago

Got to read it first on patreon but wanted to show my support on here as well can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

3 words..............................fucking loved it. Lot of complexity in this part, I so appreciate how much you put into the character and plot development. You have so many good series, don't know how you juggle it all but I thank you for all you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding!!!!!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 2 years ago

Another great chapter in this series looking forward to more.

Storylover82Storylover82about 2 years ago

This is, by far, my favorite of your stories. I like that it isn’t interconnected as some of your others so it can be a standalone read easier. I also think the world you are creating is really well done. It makes me want more, so please don’t make us wait so long between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story, hope future chapters come out quickly.

OmniferisOmniferisabout 2 years ago

Nice series. Can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So worth the wait. Thanks for a great story. I hope another chapter comes along soon. Adam needs to show Jill some TLC. ;)

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

I honestly think this is the best Soul71 series. A interesting world being fleshed out more and more, an interesting cast of characters, and a lot of good plot hooks.

bigdaddy88888bigdaddy88888about 2 years ago

This is by far my favorite story on the site. I have been eagerly waiting for this to continue. Excellent work!!

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganabout 2 years ago

Would be great about his time in fae lands and a nice story

UnclenoodleUnclenoodleabout 2 years ago

Have been eagerly awaiting the next episode of this series. Excellent work as always.

RamazaRamazaabout 2 years ago

A very very good continuation of your series, look forward to the next chapter.

Thank you so much for sharing your work with us.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 2 years ago

I must add my praise to the heap, Soul71. Many of your series are quite enjoyable, but this one captures the imagination. There is still so much left to be explored or unearthed. Few others will say this, but the time between submissions is sad (for me). Like so many others, "More, more, more, please!"

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

You have weaved your magic, can not wait for more !!!

BigPaul2020BigPaul2020about 2 years ago

Excellent story! The third part is every bit as interesting and riveting as the first two parts are. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the story!! Looking forward to the next!

GingernautGingernautabout 2 years ago

I've been really looking forward to you putting out the next part of this series and you didn't disappoint, now I can't wait for the part 4.

KamattlockKamattlockabout 2 years ago

Awesome story the only problem with it is that it stops at page 11. I can't wait to read the next installment.

Grouch6977Grouch6977about 2 years ago

Just thinking ahead... So when Roselyn and Selene continue their relationship and the want of children overcomes them, is Adam available as a donor!?! I see Amanda and Jill moving in and the manor's master bedroom suddenly has a king size bed.

I actually read this part of the story as soon as it dropped and since have read it twice more. I'm waiting on you to get writer's block so you can start on Broken again. Ha!!! Great stuff. Thank you for sharing. Grouch6977

JamesthegoshdarnlegJamesthegoshdarnlegabout 2 years ago

Love this series, can’t wait for the next part

Ocean33Ocean33about 2 years ago

So damn good I love this series

DicKasoloDicKasoloabout 2 years ago

I wish next comes sooner than expected

shetweasleshetweasleabout 2 years ago

Done it again good read. Next! Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is it wrong to hope Ada boinks Jill (lovingly of course) in the next part.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Excellent as usual Mr. Soul71. 5 BIG FAT SPARKLY STARS GONE NOVA!

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Fantastic story. One of the best stories I have read on this site. This story had everything. Kept my interest from beginning to the last word. Hoping we don't have to wait too long for the next installment.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468about 2 years ago

Was ok. Not as good as the 2 previous chapters. The build up and battle with Edward sr was very mediocre imo. After all that from chapter 1 and 2 this seemd to fall flat.

No doubt ill get grief from others with my opinion but, hey, thats Literotica for you.

GothCuntGothCuntabout 2 years ago

Same basic story ideas over and over and over again

taco1085taco1085about 2 years ago

I really like this and the way he had a hole in his mind. like what do i do now that Edward is dead. very well played. cant wait for the next chapter. question do you have a patreon channel or discord channel. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Epic story! Can’t wait do the next installment!!

Condor_LeadCondor_Leadabout 2 years ago

So far, awesome storyline. Just wonder why he calls her mother instead of using her name. Me it's just me but he is using her as a fuck toy and she is okay with it. So why does he not use her first name in private?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it and wish there was more, this person's imagination is incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant story please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please release Chapter 4 soon. Got hook on first chapter years ago and had to wait for the next 2. Such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Awesome read

Cant wait to see what happens next totally hooked

Brandon11Brandon11over 1 year ago

Awesome, waiting for more!!!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

What a fantastic series. Soul71, you have a brilliant imagination. I’m so excited to read the next part of the series!

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 1 year ago

I loved this series, as a lot of others did. There is a major problem. A majority of Soul's stories are incomplete. There is so much more that could be added. Maybe Soul ran out of ideas. I doubt that. The worlds he creates are amazing. I just wish he could finish more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next part please

Gman1969Gman1969over 1 year ago

Really looking foreword to the next parts of this and all of your other stories.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a fantastic story, when will you have the next part. thanks in advance

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I keep rereading your stories their so good. Hope you can continue all of them soon.

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganover 1 year ago

What did they talk Adam and Jill ?

Gman1969Gman1969over 1 year ago

Please tell us you are writing more of this series. I am looking forward to the adventures of Adam and Jill

Mark12370Mark12370over 1 year ago

I hope you are almost done with your next chapters, it is a great read. Thank you !!

KahunabobKahunabobover 1 year ago

Another series with great potential. I'd love to read more of this series and in this setting :-) Part of me wants to see this story fully fleshed out and published.

I'm also glad it's more of a story / novella and not just sex sex sex every second paragraph. Weird, I know, for a site like Literotica. Yet I think you have a rare gift in general to write longer, entertaining stories that really pull you in.

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonabout 1 year ago

Oh, come on man you've got to give us more of this series, I wasn't even interested in reading it at first, but goddamn I loveds every chapter. I found myself really getting into all this magic and spells, and so on.Kind of wish I didn't love it so much but I cannot help myself, so please, please give us more.

Bamm2797Bamm2797about 1 year ago
Wow

More more more!!!! I can’t wait!!!!!!

Storylover82Storylover82about 1 year ago

I also can’t wait for the next chapter. This is by far my favorite of your projects.

JvitoJvitoabout 1 year ago

Great story, looking forward to the next chapter. Like to see the relationship with Jill grow stronger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue on with this story, it has been such a pleasure to read. This is a powerhouse story, and I can't wait for the finale

Mike

Sexscoot13Sexscoot13about 1 year ago

Great story telling. As usual. Please continue

Craigt1971Craigt197112 months ago

Can't wait for more

Mark12370Mark1237012 months ago

I would like to read more of this story please

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story would love some more chapters

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You're storys are great I'm often checking to see which ever one has another chapter especially Pharoahs Curse and this story. Thanks for all your work, long may you continue.

KummaKumma9 months ago

Please continue when possible. Love Reading your stuff. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

hope you finish it soon

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

not finished

JvitoJvito3 months ago

Need more to this story. Would like to see what happens between Jill and Adam, and also Adam and Holly

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Impatiently awaiting the next chapter. DMW aka Sumnut96

bigpaul2022bigpaul20222 months ago

The Spellbound series is an excellent story!

Please continue with the story as I would love to see how it ends!

grljgrlj2 months ago

Reread this for the second time, looking forward to more chapters of this excellent series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Brilliant. This story and the Pharoahs Curse are my two favourites, hopefully you will continue both of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spellbound Pt. 02 Previous Part
Spellbound Series Info