Spellbound Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

"What are you doing here?!" Adam asked, surprised to see her at his father's grave. He had come seeking guidance from his father in what to do now that Edward was no more. He was not expecting to see his mother standing at his grave.

"You scared the hell out of me?!" Amanda exclaimed, resting her hand over her frantic heart. "I came to apologize to Jason; before you give me any hassle about it, I know it's too late. Still, I can still say that I am sorry for how all this mess turned out. Sorry that I allowed that snake of a man to charm me into his bed. Sorry that my choices have pushed away our son. The one thing I'm not sorry for is having you and your siblings. I know you don't get along with them. I might also be to blame for that," grass crunched underfoot as she neared her son, "I am sorry for not seeing how great you were back then, sorry for not listening to you, maybe if I had listened, your father would still be alive. Although with Edward, I'm not so sure, he hid his pettiness very well in public but behind closed doors..."

"Yes, I know all about that, mother."

"Yes," her green eyes noted that something was troubling her son, "you do, don't you? Son, are you alright?" Amanda asked in a caring, motherly tone. Arching an eyebrow when Adam looked away, she's never seen him so... distraught before. Adam had always had that drive to him, always had this zeal about him. "Adam, I know you don't like me or the choices I've made. However, I am still your mother. You can talk to me, honey. Haven't I shown you that you can trust me at least to keep your silence? Because we both know you set that up last night, maybe not the Princess's involvement, yet you were setting Edward up for something big, I know it, and you know it, so don't bother trying to deny it," she stated, noticing how that eye of his glanced at her from its corner. "I thought you only knew how to move about the courtly game; I had no idea you could play it so well," Amanda praised; her hand moved lightly down Adam's left arm and gestured towards one of the many benches that dominated the graveyard.

"Just because I don't see the point in the noble's little games doesn't mean I don't know how to play their game," Adam stated in a monotone voice.

"I know, and no one ever expected you had a hand in Edward's demise. Someday you're going to have to tell me how you did that," Amanda cooed, smiling sweetly at her son. "Nicely done in making the world believe Edward had gone insane with jealousy. Did you know what was going to happen Friday night?"

"Had a feeling," Adam said offhandedly.

"Remind me to listen to those feelings," Amanda said in a light tone, trying to lift her son's mood. "Sit, sit," she uttered, patting the seat beside her. "Now, tell me, what's on your mind? Why do you look so lost?"

"Maybe because I am," Adam muttered, dropping his chin to his chest.

"Huh?" Reaching over, taking hold of her son's hand, "Tell me, I'm here, baby." Amanda sat there listening to every word he spoke. Only offering advice when it seemed that Adam needed it all the while she was inching closer to her son. It was only when her son showed signs of coming out of his funk. That she brought her hand up, flicked her wrist, and cast one of Jason's illusion spells that he would use whenever Jason was feeling froggy in public. Giving her son her 'I'm so going to fuck you' look as the spell took hold.

"Adam, take me here; let your father watch as his son takes back what should have remained his," Amanda purred as her hand rubbed her son's groin. "You can't fight me anymore, Adam; why else did you take me against that wall of that room if you don't want this in my pussy?" Her breath was hot in her son's ear as she kneaded the cock that she wanted deep inside of her always. "You don't have to like me; in here, I know you don't," she uttered in a sultry tone as her fingertips danced over his heart. "Yet here," Amanda growled in hunger, "here I know you like me," looking into her son's eyes, reminding her so much of Jason when he was Adam's age as she lightly stroked his cock. "You've dealt with the man that destroyed our family; now it's time for you to tame the woman that started it all," she said as she freed Adam's cock from his pants.

"You can try to fight it all you want, Adam, but we both know you love how I take care of this cock," Amanda cooed, watching Adam's eyes flutter as her fingernails lightly danced up her son's rod. "Mmm... so much like your father, always so hard, so hot, so..." Her words died away as she inhaled her son's pole. "So much better than Edward's ever was?!" she said through gasps of breath when she came up for air. Smiling around his cock as her head rocked along it as Adam fondled her right breast through her shirt. "You like them, don't you baby?" Amanda cooed wantonly as her hand stroked his slick shaft. "Just wait till we're alone in that nice, big, fancy manor of yours; I'll have your head buried between them as I fuck you so hard for giving me this gift."

"I know you don't like the way I value status. You've made that very clear over the years, yet I can't help that I do," Amanda said, hiking up her skirt and pulling aside her underwear. "You see that, baby? That's the pussy you're going to fuck. This is the pussy that loves having your big, hard cock, deep inside of it, not like that puny little thing Edward had. You see how wet that big, beautiful thing you have makes me," she moaned as she rubbed her clit, waving her pussy in front of her son's face. Noticing how those who visited loved ones were paying them no attention. "You ready, baby? Because this pussy of mine wants nothing more than being wrapped around your cock," Amanda uttered in want as she lowered herself onto Adam's lap.

"Like that cock, huh?" Adam asked in a cocky voice as his mother's folds squeezed him.

"God, baby, I love this cock," Amanda moaned softly after days of not feeling it deep within her. "You just relax, honey, let your mother just take away all that stress." Her hand shot to her mouth after ten minutes of riding his pole. Feeling how his hands took hold of her hips and began hammering her the best that he could from his position.

"Cum for me, you slut," Adam hissed into his mother's ear. "Since you love status so much, fucking the next Sage should be the pinnacle of your life. Since I'm the highest you're ever going to reach."

"Oh, Adam, fuck me, yes?! Right there, please, rub me some more?!" Amanda whimpered, doubling over as her son replaced his fingers back where they belonged on her clit. Lifting her arm, wrapping it around the back of his neck. Feeling her ass striking her son's stomach as she rocked hard on that cock of his. Feeling and smelling her sex, knowing how much cream was coating it after three days with no sex. Her hands gripped hard onto her son's legs as he spasmed in her climax. "Cum in me, baby, I can't keep the spell up for much longer; I don't have the magjol count you do," Amanda uttered breathlessly. Sucking on his neck as Adam manhandled her breasts, something she didn't mind, she knew it was his form of taking his aggression out on her without doing to her what he did to Edward, her nails clawed up his legs as she felt his hot seed flooding her womb.

"Adam, I know you're despondent right now, but I assure you, soon, you'll have so much to do that what you're feeling right now will gradually fade away," Amanda said in a motherly voice once Adam walked her to her car. "So please try not to look so down, okay?" she spoke in a sweet tone as she caressed her son's cheek. "Now, as much as I would like to spend the rest of my day discussing this matter with you. Edward left our holdings in a terrible mess; it's going to take time to get the indigo and cotton fields ready for growing." Giving her son a sly look, this too she wondered how he did it, given she read the reports that Adam was within the city at the time of the fires. There was no way Adam could have flown there and be back with the amount of traveling time required to transverse the distance between the farms and the city. "We'll talk soon, I promise," Amanda said before the rear door of her rune car closed. "Don't get yourself killed on that thing," she whispered, watching her son launch into the air on his broom.

******

Amanda was humming as she walked in after ensuring the House's goods that their holdings produced would be sent out on time so that the House's coffers wouldn't notice a drop in their revenue. She even stopped by the Warrenton manor just to check on the progress the workers had made since the day of the duel. Pondering on if she could talk her way into moving into the manor since Carlie's parents had accepted the proposal she had sent to them and give Mortanhouse manor to them as a wedding present, so they didn't need to waste what money they make doing whatever they chose to do once they leave Blodselts.

"Hi, baby?!" Amanda greeted in a chipper tone as she saw her still mourning daughter curled up on the sofa.

"Hey, Mom," Jill said sadly.

"Honey, I know you're sad, I get that. But you have to get ready to leave back to your school; you don't want to be flying in the dark," Amanda said, sinking down onto the sofa at Jill's feet.

"Can't I stay home for a few more days?" Jill asked, her fingers plucking at the sofa. She just didn't want to face Adam yet; she just couldn't, not after what she said to him. She didn't mean any of it; she was just hurt and broken-hearted seeing her father sucked away like that. She now knew how Adam felt when his own father was killed... by her own father. Why would he want anything to do with her?

"I suppose you can, yet you have to work really hard in making up for the classes you missed, as well as helping me around here and the Warrenton manor, ; this will not be a picnic for you," Amanda said, patting her daughter's thigh.

"Why aren't you more broken up about Dad?" Jill asked, peering over at her mother.

"Because any love I had for him died long ago, he had a habit of leaving the makeup of the women he slept around with on his collars. It seemed to slip his mind that I still did yours and Edwards's laundry. Not all of it, just the special things I knew you two liked, so I would make sure they were always nice and clean for you. Plus, my marriage to your father was never about love. I loved Jason; your father treated our marriage like a business deal and nothing more. So I treated him the same."

"Why didn't you leave?!"

"Honey, you know as well as I do nobles do not divorce. Plus, if I left, you two wouldn't have been taken care of, and knowing Edward, he wouldn't hesitate to leave Adam behind at that school just so he would die trying to get home."

"Dad, wouldn't..."

"He would've, honey," Amanda cut in. "You know your father's view on commoners; he hated Adam with a passion."

"Why?" Jill asked, trying to understand where this hate came from.

"Well, you know why Adam hated your father, which turned out to be true. As for your father, Edward hated Adam for a few reasons. One: he never needed your father for anything. Which being a noble, he thought Adam was supposed to worship the ground he walked on. When Adam came home before jetting to school that one time, he showed your father up in his own house, now that really put a spur in your father's backside. When Adam didn't come crawling back, Edward thought he had won, and Adam was lying dead in a ditch somewhere."

"But he wasn't."

"No, indeed he wasn't," Amanda mused, smiling down at her lap, feeling her labia throbbing from the fucking she got a little over two hours ago. "Which enraged Edward even more, as you... well, you heard what your father said." Watching her daughter bringing up her legs to her and rest her head on her knees as the sole of her bare feet rested on the cushion.

"So what's got you all happy?" Jill asked, resting her left cheek on her knee.

"I saw your older brother today," Amanda said in a happy sigh. Knowing she had to deal with another year and a half, then Adam would remain within the city unless his Master sent him off somewhere or he had to travel along with one of the Royal family members. Still, she had plenty to keep her busy until they saw one another next.

"Oh?!" Jill tried to keep her interest hidden. "Did he say anything?"

"We did talk at his father's grave; he went there seeking guidance," Amanda supplied when Jill looked at her to elaborate.

"Why?"

"Sorry, honey, I promised your brother that I wouldn't speak of it."

"Is he okay?!" Jill asked worriedly.

"Physically, he's fine mentally; he's dealing with something that only he can solve for himself."

"Did he ask about me?" Jill inquired in a shy tone.

"No, we didn't talk that long," Amanda lied. Yet wondered why Jill would be curious about that.

"Oh," Jill uttered sadly.

"Was he supposed to?"

"No, but we're family, aren't we?"

"Do I have to remind you of what you said to him, very loudly in this house?" Amanda asked with an arched eyebrow.

"No." The word left Jill's lips in a weak whisper. "But I didn't mean it?! I was hurt and..."

"And your father tried to kill him in front of dozens of nobles, oh honey," squeezing her daughter into her, "when you see him, just apologize to him, I'm sure Adam will understand," Amanda whispered into her daughter's hair.

"Why would he? My Dad killed his Dad and then tried to kill him; why would he want anything to do with me?"

"You are still his sister, and he is still your brother. I'm sure Adam won't see it like that. If he does, then you tell me, and I'll talk to him about treating his little sister like a sweet, adorable girl I remember?!"

"Mom?! Stop!" Jill shouted out, giggling as her mother attacked her side where she's always been ticklish.

"I knew you could smile again," Amanda said in a loving voice. "It will get better, I promise you. If it gets too tough at school, given how I know how kids are, you come home Friday. You got that fancy broom of yours; you can come home any time."

"What if I want to come home every day?"

"If that's what you want to do, then that's fine with me. You know your home is always here, sweetheart."

"Mom? Jr. said Adam went home that night; if he doesn't consider this home, where does he?" Jill asked as if that thought never crossed her mind. Watching how her mother sighed, her shoulders slumped as she did.

"He probably meant Jason's, Adam's father, parents' house."

"Do they live in the city?"

"They used to; I went by there a few months ago, just to see how they were doing, and hoped we could at least be civil for Adam's sake, yet when I got there, they had moved. The new tenants didn't know where; the place was empty when they rented it out, or so they say," Amanda said with a shrug.

"Why not ask Adam?" Jill asked, confused.

"Honey, if they wanted me to know, they would have told Adam to tell me. He might not have listened to me all that often in his childhood; I know he would for them. If they hadn't asked to pass it along, then that only means one thing, they want nothing to do with me. Which I can understand, their son is dead because of me, because of the choices I made. A lot of bad things might have happened due to my blundering about, yet you and your brothers are the best things that's come out of this mess I've made. As long as Adam's happy and safe with them, I'm okay with that," Amanda said sadly as a single tear rolled down her cheek. Leaning into her daughter as they each comforted the other.

******

"Adam!" Skyler called out on a warm Wednesday afternoon on their way to their only afternoon class for the day. "What're ya doing hiding out here looking all stalkerish?" Smiling when she noted how his lips lifted slightly at that.

"Hello, Skyler," Adam greeted, peeking out of his right eye, seeing Ryann and... his sister was with her. "Ryann... Jill, as to why I'm here hiding in this little alcove is because some passing nobleman or woman, including the teachers and staff, ever since I got back on Monday, won't leave me alone when I'm practicing. So I found this spot, and thought looks good, so...." Rolling his hand, gesturing to the three of them.

"I didn't mean..."

"You, I don't mind." Unaware of how Skyler's cheeks were blushing at that moment due to how he had returned to his original pose, however, Jill did see it, causing her to tighten her grip on her bookbag.

"So, what exactly are you doing?" Jill asked, breaking the awkwardness that was rising.

"Oh, we're on speaking terms now?" Adam arched an eyebrow as he concentrated on his task.

"Adam, I'm sorry; I was hurt, sad, angry, confused all at the same time. I know you know what that feels like. I'm sorry that Dad killed..." Stopping when Adam held up his hand.

"My father's murderer is dead. You were three when my father died; you are in no way responsible for what happened, nor is your brother, as much as that pains me to say," Adam sighed, not seeing how Jill bit her lip. "So you don't need to apologize for the crime your father committed."

"Still, I shouldn't have said what I said to you on that day. I'm sorry."

"Water under the bridge," Adam answered in a warm tone.

"So, will you answer my question?" Jill asked about to take a step forward only to stop when Adam's hand shot out.

"Don't... don't break the circle; you don't want to know how many times I had to start over," Adam grumbled. "As for your question, I'm crystalizing pure mana from the air."

"Mana?!"

"What's that? I've never heard of it," Ryann spoke, noting how he was debating with himself if he could.

"Not a word to anyone about this, one because they won't believe you, two: they'll think you're crazy."

"And you're not?" Skyler cut in with a teasing taunt.

"Touché. Mana is essential to Fae magic."

"Fae? Magic?! Adam, what's a Fae?" Jill asked, rather confused.

"That's a hard question; you know what a fairy is, yes?"

"Duh?! We all heard the bedtime stories," Skyler huffed. "What does that have anything to do with it?"

"Don't get those sexy panties of yours in a twist, Skyler," Adam didn't need to see to know Skyler's face was beet red, "well, fairies are real, and they are Fae, but not all Fae are fairies."

"Adam, are you sure you didn't lose a marble or two during the duel?" Ryann asked in a worried tone. Equally concerned when Adam chuckled at her question.

"I know how it sounds, Ryann, but they are real; you all know what my staff looks like, right?"

"Yeah?" They all answered in unison.

"Well, that was a gift from a Black Treant, they're a type of wood-imp, a Fae, they're pretty harmless, unless roused. So I've been to their lands, I know they're real, very real," Adam said with deathly undertones. "Anywho, what mana is, is like what magjols are to us as mana is to the Fae. However, in comparison to magjols, mana is stronger, denser, and very unwieldy by less disciplined minds."

"Is that what you were practicing that night?" Jill asked, her mind racing at what this could mean.

"To an extent, yes, it is one of the steps."

"And where did you learn how to harness this mana?" Skyler asked, not believing a word.

"From Queen Mab of the Fae."

"And why would this Queen teach you?" Ryann asked, crossing her arms.

"Because I made a deal with her. And no, I'm not going to discuss it," Adam stated, cutting off their question at the knees. "Now, anything else I'm happy to speak about."

Their questions died in their throat as a tear-drop object, the size of their copper coins, formed from the very air before falling into Adam's hand. "Finally?!" Adam groaned.

"How long have you been at this?"

"What time is it?" Adam asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

1...67891011