All Comments on 'Spellman Ch. 27'

by KHelm

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
mithanialmithanial10 months ago

Why do I get the sense the mc is going to have a pretty serious car accident and come to woth cece and Amanda and all of his more close lady friends around checking on him with cece being a rock though it only to feel a need to cement her position with him sexually.

Wh00sherWh00sher10 months ago

Definitely feels to have slowed down in the last few chapters.

Still reading with interest.

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

A very nice storey! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

WittyUserNameWittyUserName10 months ago

Nice to see Ryan getting Cece's dad's approval! Good chapter.

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

Really adorable installment. :)

Melissa continue shoving her foot in her mouth, and you're painting Emma true to her established character; you've got Tori settled in again, and that's great.

Appropriate for you to confront him dealing with Riley and Brad asking to date Amanda. Kevin supported him and of course wanted to check out Cece. Glad Cece's dad went easy on him. Hate to break it to you, but Ribeyes, mashed potatos and roasted asparagus is about the easiest meal one can make, with the only real challenge being getting right marinade for the steaks and not getting them too done. She did put effort in, but if you cook ribeyes right, they'll smell great and make everything else taste great. Tip: for standard thickness ribeyes, you'll need to have broiled them 7 1/2 minutes each side and have marinated them at least 1 1/2 hours.

You drew Ryan handling his exchange with Riley well, focusing on having perspective for their one-night: it was hot, but it had no base, so that was the perfect way to attack it. By the way, Ryan really is NOT having a huge transition to make for teaching 5th grade, since the narrative supports he taught it before; going from high school to 5th is jumping 2 levels, and it's like going from crossing the Atlantic in a cruise ship to crossing it in just a canoe. ;)

This one snags you a 5. Well done, logically handled and developed! :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m team Riley, but I don’t know why. Just hoping he ends up with her.

MehntalityMehntality10 months ago

Homeslice is sitting on a ticking time bomb, working with multiple women he has slept with and CeCe not knowing about it...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just enjoying the ride.5 stars as always

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So glad to see another update! Can’t wait to read more!

JohnSimmsJohnSimms10 months ago

Really enjoying your storytelling! Breadcrumbs dropping, where do they lead? Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am a Riley man not sure why or how you can get there but it will be fun reading how this all pans out. This has become far more of a story than a typical Literotica story. I am not complaining the way you are introducing new elements and dealing with the ones already inplay is impressive

LifesearchLifesearch10 months ago

Great movement by characters. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It is becoming irritating to have to wait so long between episodes and that the episodes have become so asexual.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

just sad I have to wait for the next episode. It would be nice to know when the next one is coming.

aslan72aslan7210 months ago

Loving this story series. Looking forward to seeing how you develop the characters further & deal with returning north. I thought you may have left the door open for Riley…. But I like the honourable rejection.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hope you pick this story back up! Its slowed down quite a bit in terms of excitement and it's tough to stay engaged too with updates not coming that frequently, but I really enjoyed it back when you were posting more and I'm hoping you can get back to that!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I completely agree with the last comment. It has been almost 3 weeks since the last chapter. If you have decided not to continue please post a comment

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

he has said he has been working on it, but had to do a few rewrites. Plus he had to fill in for the open position at his work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love this story, but the waiting is what I don’t like. It’s been over 3 weeks now

Just know you owe us like 4 episodes at once

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I mean he doesn't "owe" us anything, it is free entertainment. That's the downside of it being a hobby, other things come first. And he just happened to have two back-to-back issues with being sick for a month and someone leaving his workplace at short notice, meaning he had to pick up the slack. That with writer's block explains the time. Hopefully these things can all be resolved.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Any new material coming? You set the bar high. Please keep this story going, it is excellent! Hoping he ends up with Riley.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Let's keep in mind that the author is doing this for free. He doesn't "owe" us anything. Berating him for not moving as fast as you would like won't make things faster and will only discourage future efforts.

To the author, looking forward to future installments.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Are you still alive?

daves_not_heredaves_not_here9 months ago

This series sucked me in! I read all 27 chapters since yesterday.

5 stars

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I echo the comments about updates. Whilst I appreciate the comments about the authors right to polish when he wants to it would be nice to have a note about his future intentions. If this is the end then so be it but please let us know

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He put an updare in his bio and I assume it still applies

LifesearchLifesearch9 months ago

Hope to see something in future.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Reality TV sucks and is not reality. This is fantasy/ fiction- or maybe it's his diary? I don't know or care, all I know is that it sucked me in. I hope more gets posted soon. 135 stars so far

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

please let us know if you plan to add more or if you are done.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Check every day or an update. I echo the last comment. Please let us know if you plan to continue this story

Slickman_70Slickman_708 months ago

I'll chime in. Is this story abandoned? I hope not. It's really good!!!

Slickman_70Slickman_708 months ago

OK, just read the update on the bio. I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I'll continue to check back every day because I love this story!

DalhawkDalhawk8 months ago

Have really enjoyed all of this. Just saw the update on what you have been dealing with. I so much hope that things work out well for your family. Hang in there.

GodianMichaelGodianMichael7 months ago

This is an an interesting story so far even for some who lives across the pond like me...Love the poetry and the whole plot Keep it Up!

I'm really sorry about what you've gone through recently...

Take all the time you need, we'll still be here waiting for you.

5stars🌟

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I appreciate that this is a voluntary free story writing site and that you have had a lot on your plate. Could I ask you to just confirm you plan to carry on. Its been over 6 weeks since you last wrote. I have looked every day in the hope that the story will continue.

Thanks.

MrJohnnySirMrJohnnySir4 months ago

I read this chapter again as a prelude to the next new chapter - a way to re-engage with the story. (Not being critical, but it has been awhile since I saw a new chapter.)

As I was reading, I pondered why I like this story so much, and what it is about this story that is distinctive from most of what I read here.

This story is, for lack of a better term, "adult". It is a story for adults, about adults, who are dealing with adult issues. Yes it has its sexy parts, but so does adult life. But at least it seems to me that the sexy parts are not the focus, but the bonus, just like a well-balanced adult life can be. Ryan and the supporting cast are wanting to have their lives - for the most part - in balance as much as anyone can.

I would like to be able to honestly say the same about my own life, but I'm not confident such is true. This story helps me acknowledge that and re-evaluate where I am.

The real powerful revelation to me is that Ryan has sincere friendships that doubtless help him stay grounded and steady. I could use more of that myself.

We all get something different from the stories we read, and those of us who write do so for different if maybe similar reasons. I have no idea why you are writing this, but I want to express my appreciation that you are, and are writing well. I am very much enjoying this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHelm@KHelm
9/7 Sorry for disappearing. As mentioned in my previous blog, things had been a bit crazy for me. Just as things were settling down at work, my youngest daughter got very, very sick. Dealing with that has taken all of my mental energy and then some. Things are looking bette...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spellman Ch. 26 Previous Part
Spellman Series Info