Spence 69 - The Bisexual Sex Robot Ch. 01

Story Info
Introducing our new human sex robot Spence 69.
3.4k words
3.91
6.1k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My office... Funky Ass Productions... Hollywood...

"Babe... this is a great idea."

"Thanks. Spence loves cosplay so it makes sense."

"Great costume too."

"Yep. The black and gold go well together. Easy access for his cock too... and ass."

"Mmmhmmm. Yum. Very nice. God... his cock is so much bigger now too. Yummy. I may have to try it out for myself."

"Ha ha ha. Well, he is our bisexual sex robot. His mission is to please anyone and everyone."

Kim and I share a nice laugh. She looks Spence over, all roboted up in his black spandex bodysuit with gold helmet, chest plate, gloves and boots. The chest plate is complete with working switches that flash randomly and wildly. Robot beeping noises also add to the cheesy, old school sci-fi vibe.

Kim runs her hand around Spence 69 as she walks around him, checking him out very closely. My cousin Spence (The King Of Queens) is a big time cosplayer and Spence 69 The Bisexual Sex Robot is his newest, and most favorite character.

Kim squeezes Spence's chubby ass nice and tight as she winks at me. "Mmmmmm. Soft ass." She walks around to his front, looking over his gold helmet. Spence stands there making beeping noises, head spinning side to side, really selling the character.

"Feel my breasts, Spence 69." Kim orders. Spence beeps, switches flashing, and reaches up to cup those magnificent, firm, lush breasts. Kim's wearing a low cut, white silk blouse... no bra. Spence gropes her tits very robotically. His head spinning side to side, switches all lit up and flashing as if totally excited. I gotta admit, this is a damn cool character.

"Very nice, Spence 69. That's enough." Kim directs him. He drops his hands, again, very robotically. Gotta admire his character performance. Dude looks just like a robot from some cheesy sci-fi flick.

Kim blows me a kiss. I smirk, enjoying my wife playing with our new toy.

"Hmmmm. This must be where it's cock is. Well... let's see." Kim giggles at me as she reaches into the flap in Spence 69's crotch.

"Oh my God! It's so big!" Kim really sells it. I got Spence a penis enlargement since he's gonna be our newest pornstar. He was already eight and a half inches, but he... and I... thought it would be better if he was even bigger. So now, he's ten and a half, thick inches. Uncircumsized.

"Yummmm. So bigggggg. Mmmmmmmm." Kim plays with the huge, soft cock, pulling it through the flap. She lets it hang in front of her. Kim checks it out, tickling it, watching it jump. She giggles. She strokes it. Her hand barely fitting around the shaft... and it's still soft. She bites her bottom lip, watching it grow in her softly jerking hand.

"This is definitely a great idea, babe. God yes." Kim blows me another kiss. "I better stop or I'm gonna fuck his brains out right here." Kim giggles. She releases the huge, smooth meat, tickling the head a little, eliciting a nice, robot growl from Spence 69.

Kim walks over to me, hugs me around my neck and kisses me deeply. I squeeze that ass for dear life in her very skimpy, beige mini skirt. "Fuck me, babe." Kim's wish is my command.

"Spence 69, go fuck Gina, senseless. She's in my office. I know she'll love that." Kim orders. Spence 69 nods, robot beeping noises and flashing switches going wild as Spence moves his arms and legs just like a robot. Dude's totally living his character.

As Spence heads off to fuck another of our assistants, Kim rips her silk blouse open, letting me molest those DD jugs with reckless impunity. My hands cup and fondle 'em roughly, making Kim writhe and moan, licking those glossy, creamy, light brown lips. God, she's got gorgeous lips.

I dive in, kissing her with intense carnal fury. She sucks hard on my tongue as I pinch and shake her thick nipples, twisting them and shaking them even harder.

She pulls my cock out, then heads to her knees, rubbing her perfect Kim Kardashian face all over my soft cock. Ten inches soft. She licks every twitching inch, softly chewing on it as she goes. God... it makes me feel so fucking good! Kim knows. She smiles naughtily as her mouth expertly works over my growing cock. I take out my camera and start filming. We are a porn company after all. Ha.

Over in Kim's office...

"GOD!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Gina is laid back on Kim's desk, legs spread wide as Spence 69 does his job, drilling that fat robot dick way deep up my girl's very experienced cunt. She squirting while Spence pounds her and roughly gropes her 36Ds through her blue polo shirt.

All of the action is being filmed by the cameras installed in Kim's office. We have every room covered. You never know where some hot fuck and suck action is gonna break off here. Every room... even the bathrooms... have cameras in 'em. Always ready to film.

Spence 69 flips Gina over, slapping her thick ass. "Fuck yeah! Do my butt!" Gina spreads them cheeks wide. Spence 69 is flashing and beeping like a maniac robot outta control. Funky action breaking off in my wife's office. Spence slams up Gina's welcoming butt. She's used to my fourteen inches up her slutty ass so she handles Spence's huge dick with no problem.

Spence butt slams my girl senseless. He pulls her long brown hair hair and plows her ass deep and hard. She keeps cumming and he keeps pounding. Gina's large, luscious titties jiggle wildly under her, inside her blue shirt.

Gina loves to get ass fucked, and Spence is reaping the benefits of that big time. She squirts and squirts, drenching our sex robot who keeps ass pounding her harder and harder. "FUCK MY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! GOD YESSSSSSS!! DRILL MY BUTT, BITCH!! UHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Gina screams... and creams. Spence flashes, beeps, spins his head... and keeps fucking.

Back in my office...

"GIVE ME THAT HUGE COCK, BABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! GODDDDDDDDDDDD!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!" Kim is squirting once again, rough riding my cock in her world famous ass as I lay back in my desk chair, calmly filming her super spasming pussy shooting her milky nut all over my belly and crotch. Kim even aims it up at my mouth and I open wide, happily drinking down the rest of her milky, honey sweet pussy cream shake. Fucking delicious!

We fuck for another hour, ending up with me drilling her pussy from behind as she lays on my desk. The sight of that awesomely perfect Kardashian butt getting slapped by my hips every thrust in is just amazing. I zoom in on my cock as it cums deep up Kim's cumming cunt, filling that constantly convulsing cunt beyond full with my super creamy load. I slap her ass hard, squeezing it with my right hand as I film with my left. You can clearly see my cock expand and jolt each time I shoot a glob of creamy sperm into my wife's very hungry, very loving pussy.

"God, that was great, babe. Your cum feels so warm and yummy in my pussy. Mmmmmmmmm. Thank you for such a yummy gift." Kim looks back up at me, smiling naughtily, kissing me with such lustful hunger. Sexiest bitch on earth.

Gina comes over, having been pounded out by our sex robot. "Damn... that robot can fuck! Whew!" She comes over to me and kneels, pulling my cock out of Kim's pussy. Gina attacks my softening rod with that very skilled mouth of hers sucking about eight inches down with one large gulp. I film her sucking me cum dry as Kim joins her, sucking hard on my fat balls, sliding a finger up my ass as Gina deepthroats me down her greedy gullet, eagerly sucking out the last drops of jizz in my balls that Kim's beautifully devouring.

Kim and Gina kiss, both softly jerking my cock as they ravenously suck on each other's slutty tongues. I take several pics of the sluttiness, grinning from ear to ear.

"So, you enjoyed Spence 69?" Kim asks Gina as she cups and licks her 36Ds.

"Oh yeah. He fucked me real good. His cum taste so good too." Gina rubs her tits all over Kim's face, then leans over and licks my soft cock from tip to base.

"Oh really? I might have to sample some of that myself." Kim giggles, lightly sucking Gina's tits, one at a time. I keep taking pics... and grinning. Kim leans over and sucks my mushroom crown, shaking her head wildly as she sucks, winking at me. Gina sucks my fat balls, lathering them with her saliva and tongue.

"Make sure you keep 'ol Spence 69 knee deep in pussy, babe. Let's see how his robot cock can handle all that." We share a nice laugh as Kim and Gina double suck me some more.

"It'll be my pleasure, babe. I'll make sure he gets all the pussy he can handle. I'll tell the girls around the office about him... and I'll make sure we get it on film too." Kim is such a good business person. Always making them dollar signs fly by. She licks the tip of my cock, holding her tongue under the very tip of it so I can take a pic.

"Say cheese." I joke.

"Cheeseeeee. Mmmmmm." Kim laughs, shaking her eyebrows at me, as she licks her tongue off of my tip, giving it a nice kiss for a finish.

A little later...

Gina and I are smoking some good shit in my office, having a good time. Kim's getting Spence 69 on the fast track to studdom.

"OK Spence 69... We're gonna test out your new robot cock. Make sure it's up to snuff, so to speak." Kim winks at Spence with a naughty smile. He stands in the break room, beeping, with his switches flashing wildly, all robot calm.

One of our employees, caramel pornstar Mone Divine is spread eagle on the table, ready to sample our robot for herself. The room has cameras in it, but Kim still has a handheld to capture some close up naughtiness.

"Are you ready, Mone?" Kim asks, fondling Mone's gorgeous left titty as she asks.

"Mmmmhmmmmm. Let's do it." Mone licks her thick, luscious red lips, blowing Spence 69 a wet kiss. She unbuttons Kim's blouse and starts sucking on those DD super firm breasts as Spence enters her.

"Yeahhhhhh... So big. Mmmmmmmm." Mone moans into Kim's luscious breasts. Kim takes off her blouse and tosses it onto the table as Spence starts fucking Mone, her right leg on his shoulder. Kim zooms in on his cock drilling that caramel hole with full fucking force.

Spence 69 beeps and flashes, his head spinning side to side really selling the robot character. His massive cock pummel Mone's super slick Puerto Rican twat, slamming in and out at hyper speed. She cums, squirting all over that massive robot dick.

Kim is loving every second of the titty sucking/pussy fucking action going on. Her own pussy is moistening rapidly under her very skimpy mini skirt.

"GOD... YES!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!! UHHHHHHHHH!! YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSS!!" Mone cums again, her eyes blazing with carnal lust. The table is shaking and Kim is getting hornier.

"Great job, Spence 69. Keep it up, big boy. Yeahhhhhh." She runs her left hand down to Mone's super throbbing clit and rubs it faster and faster and faster. Mone cums again, squirting so hard it blasts out of her pussy and splatters Spence's costume.

"FUCKKKKK!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Mone's mouth is wide open as she cums and cums, watching that fat white robot dick pummel her super sweet caramel cunt. Her pussy grips it and massages it, jerking it off perfectly inside those pretty pink folds.

"CUMMING ALERT... CUMMING ALERT!" Spence blasts out in his best cheesy robot voice. His chest panel is going crazy, flashing uncontrollably. He pulls out and starts cumming, launching four fat globs of jizz onto Mone's tummy and very jiggly, caramel breasts. It runs slowly down onto her huge hip tattoo, so thick and creamy it moves slow.

"Yum." Kim admires Spence 69's load. She swirls her forefinger in it, then brings it to Mone's creamy red lips. Mone sucks Kim's cummy finger clean, sucking it like a small cock, her tongue wrapping up around it as she sucks smoothly.

"Mmmmmmmm... So gooddddd. Yeahhhhhh." Mone holds her cum dripping tits to her mouth and licks them clean, sucking off every drop of creamy robot goo on 'em. Kim kisses Mone, tasting Spence 69 herself. They tongue suck and swap cummy spit, deep kissing for a full minute. Spence 69 just stands there beeping and flashing away, a very satisfied sex robot indeed.

"Very... very good, Spence 69. Yummy cum too. I think we're gonna have one heckuva fun time with you. I hope you're up for it." Kim playfully smirks at Spence 69, leaning over and grabbing his fat, half hard cock. She licks the hooded tip, digging into it to fish out a drop of jizz. Kim sucks his smooth cock all the way down her throat, lapping at his fat, hairless balls with the entire dick down her throat. Spence 69's head goes crazy, spinning wildly back and forth. The beeping and flashing goes bezerk too. Kim giggles as she comes back up, giving the foreskin hanging over the spongy tip one last lick.

...

"I got the footage, babe." Kim walks into my office as I butt fuck Gina on my sofa. I'm on top of her, my hands are under her molesting those gorgeous, cone shaped 36Ds as my cock barrels up her thick butt with reckless, ass fucking abandon.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK... I'M CUMMING AGAINNNNNNNNNN!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!" Gina launches a deep squirt onto the wall several feet behind us. I look back and admire her aim. She blasted the clock and painting that are four feet apart. Very nice. I'm squeezing away on those super jiggly jugs as they're smashed against my hands which are smashed into the leather sofa. My hands are very happy at the moment.

"Was it good, babe?" I ask, thumping Gina's butt with even more ruthless aggression.

"Oh yeah... very good, babe."

"Hey guys. Oh..." My girl Penny (The Big Bang Theory) walks in my office, watching me anally probe Gina. She unbuttons her white flowery blouse, ready for action. I lean back, my cock slipping out of Gina's vice gripping booty. Penny walks over quickly and kneels down, stroking my fourteen inches, licking up and down both sides. She sucks me in, jerking my cock off into her mouth, her tongue wiping back and forth under the head as she sucks me halfway down and back up faster and faster.

I cum dump in Penny's mouth. Kim makes sure to film it. Penny looks up at me with those strikingly beautiful eyes, my cock bellowing out her cheeks, her throat quickly gulping down my huge load of super creamy cum. Oh God yes! I just ride it out, loving every cum pumping second of awesomeness.

Kim kneels beside Penny and they take turns sucking me clean. They kiss and cumswap, playing with my gooey strands. They both suck me deep, tickling my very pleased balls as I film it all for our website members and also for us. We love to watch our naughty shenanigans after the fact.

"I saw Spence and Rita (Former Fox News Host Rita Cosby) going into a closet downstairs. Looked like they're gonna have a little private fun time." Penny comments, softly sucking my mushroom crown, her tongue dancing all over it. I slap Gina's ass and keep filming.

"Yeah... James wants Spence 69 to get laid as much as possible. He's gonna be our new pornstar so it's good experience for him and his new dick. I talked to the girls in the office, telling them to help him out." Kim explains. She sucks my balls so damn perfectly. She lathers 'em up and sucks them with such gentle, loving care.

"Oh yeah? Cool. Maybe I'll give him a whirl. How much bigger is his dick? It was pretty darn big to begin with." Penny asks Kim, licking all around my constantly twitching cock head. Gina and I kiss. I put the camera down and reach around her, twisting and shaking her rock hard and rubbery, light brown nips harder and faster, alternating speeds, shaking them with really force. Gina loves rough breast play.

"It's much bigger. Ten and a half inches long and much thicker. It's so nice. So thick and meaty. God... you have the most beautiful cock, babe." Kim blows me a kiss, rubbing her perfect, smiling face all over my hanging cock. I wink back at her as Gina sucks off my tongue with slutty intensity.

"Wow! Very nice. I'll definitely have to give him a whirl then." Penny rubs her face on Kim's tits, licking and kissing them so tenderly as she cups them.

"Go check on his progress with Rita. Take the camera with you." I direct Penny. She smiles at me and gets up, kissing me as she caresses my face. She picks up the camera and waves bye as she heads down to check up on our sex robot and our secretary.

Penny leaves her top open, her 32Cs on full display for anyone and everyone as she heads down on the elevator. She gets to the first floor and walks over to the close she saw Spence and Rita go in earlier. She leans against the door, hearing monas and groans... and beeping. Penny giggles at all the noises.

She cracks open the door and looks in the large storage closet. It's dark. "Psst... are you guys fucking in here?" Penny whispers. No one answers... they just moan and groan... and beep.

Penny turns on the lights and walks in, bumping into Rita's face. She's bent over a stack of boxes getting her bbw pussy plowed by our human sex robot.

Rita smiles when she sees Penny, licking down her stomach, unbuckling her pants and letting them slide down Penny's legs. She steps out of them and Rita dives in, snaking her long tongue up Penny's clean shaven twat as Penny films Spence 69 drill Rita as hard and fast as he can from behind. Those huge tits of Rita's hang down and flop wildly as her pussy gets pummeled by that huge robot cock.

Rita moans loudly into Penny's cunt, sucking it and licking it out as she cums all over Spence's huge, humping dick. "Yeah... eat my pussy, sweetie. Mmmmmmmm. Fuck her pussy, Spence 69. Fuck her good. God, yesssssssss!!" Penny films everything, leaning back against the boxes, cumming hard into Rita's mouth.

They switch positions, Penny letting Spence bang her extra juicy twat as he holds her in his arms while Rits sucks his hairless nuts on her knees in front of them. Spence keeps beeping and flashing, head spinning outta control. He's into it... being the robot... and being our new stud.

"YESSSSSS!! FUCK THAT PUSSY, SWEETIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! GOODDDDDDD!!" Penny rides him like a prized bull. She throws her arm up and waves it, yeehawing like crazy.

Spence 69 fucks Rita dn Penny for the next half hour, doggy style and them riding him. He eats Penny's ass while Rita rides him, then eats Rita's pussy while Penny rides him reverse cowgirl on the table taking his whole dick up her tight and tasty ass. She squirts everywhere, splattering all of the boxes, aiming her pussy nut at anything and everything in its lusty path. Penny forgets to film it, but like I said earlier, we have cameras in every room so it's cool.

Spence splooges Penny's face and films Rita licking it off. She and Penny kiss, sharing the gooey cum. Penny plays with Rita's huge heaving breasts while they kiss and swap cum... and spit.

"That was awesome, sweetie. Great cum too. Yum!" Penny compliments Spence 69, sucking him clean as he stands there beeping and flashing like a robot maniac. His head spins, his arms flail robotically. Dude really sells it. Penny laughs... and keeps sucking.

We're off to a great start with our new sex robot. Spence The Bisexual Sex Robot is gonna be a huge star and it's gonna get real fucking freaky up in this bitch. Stay tuned and stay horny.