Spend a Day with SMOTP #05

Info
10:00 Lingerie Store.
102 words
4.5
5.9k
1

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
722 Followers

This is a new series of audio experiences where you get to spend a very sensual day with me, Essemoh Teepee. You experience a new part of the day with me every week, starting with us waking up together just before we have to get up and finishing with a 'Night Cap' after a delicious date night dinner at a restaurant.

What shall we do with Our Day Together?

10:00 Lingerie Store

After THAT Car Trip, this is the challenge of buying sexy underwear, can I restrain myself when I see you in the changing room? Do you want me to?

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
722 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
smotpsmotpover 3 years agoAuthor
You have been sending some wonderful feedback...

...I always appreciate getting messages from listeners telling me how my work affects them and makes them feel. I will always respond to any and all feedback, so long as there is an address to reply.

So this is for all the Anonymous out there, thank you for your kind thoughts and fascinating comments.

Stay Safe, but Remain Naughty!

*kiss*

smotpsmotpover 3 years agoAuthor
With 13 hours to go 'til bedtime...

...I wonder just how much mischief we can get into?

Pretty much anything you can imagine!

At the end of the day of course, just like the song, we begin again...

GeminiGrrlGeminiGrrlover 3 years ago
Which one is *really* the naughty one here???

Not that I'm *objecting*, of course...!

I already know from your recordings that you're in possession of a "silver tongue" (and in more ways than one, given your oral skills)! How else would you have been able to convince the sales clerk to let you insinuate yourself into the changing room? Semi-public sex in which one or both people must put an effort into remaining quiet in order to avoid discovery and the potential negative consequences thereof is incredibly titillating -- the chance of being found out amplifies the excitement because the uncertainty adds a touch of adrenaline. I'm starting to wonder just how adventurous you plan to get with this since it's still rather early in the day...there are a lot of hours to while away yet until bedtime!

💋💋💋

IndiaSavageIndiaSavageover 3 years ago
please

keep going!!! i'm so hooked with your audios specially when its u doing the actions.. i love ur voice and ur creativity.. u put me on edge with ur every chuckles haha.. thank you good sir!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Dark Horde Pt. 01 A young woman stumbles into a war between creatures of myth.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
An Uncommon Bond A girl is abducted and turned into a puppy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Road Trip A sub is kidnapped then played with on a road trip.in BDSM
Lost In the Woods A woman becomes prey to a werewolf's appetites.in Erotic Horror
The Cave of the Beast Lyra finds herself trapped with the beast.in NonHuman
More Stories