All Comments on 'Spend a Day with SMOTP #05'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
IndiaSavageIndiaSavagealmost 4 years ago
please

keep going!!! i'm so hooked with your audios specially when its u doing the actions.. i love ur voice and ur creativity.. u put me on edge with ur every chuckles haha.. thank you good sir!

GeminiGrrlGeminiGrrlalmost 4 years ago
Which one is *really* the naughty one here???

Not that I'm *objecting*, of course...!

I already know from your recordings that you're in possession of a "silver tongue" (and in more ways than one, given your oral skills)! How else would you have been able to convince the sales clerk to let you insinuate yourself into the changing room? Semi-public sex in which one or both people must put an effort into remaining quiet in order to avoid discovery and the potential negative consequences thereof is incredibly titillating -- the chance of being found out amplifies the excitement because the uncertainty adds a touch of adrenaline. I'm starting to wonder just how adventurous you plan to get with this since it's still rather early in the day...there are a lot of hours to while away yet until bedtime!

đź’‹đź’‹đź’‹

smotpsmotpover 3 years agoAuthor
With 13 hours to go 'til bedtime...

...I wonder just how much mischief we can get into?

Pretty much anything you can imagine!

At the end of the day of course, just like the song, we begin again...

smotpsmotpover 3 years agoAuthor
You have been sending some wonderful feedback...

...I always appreciate getting messages from listeners telling me how my work affects them and makes them feel. I will always respond to any and all feedback, so long as there is an address to reply.

So this is for all the Anonymous out there, thank you for your kind thoughts and fascinating comments.

Stay Safe, but Remain Naughty!

*kiss*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...