Spending June with Rico Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments later, Shiki got up to take off her shorts & had me sit down on the couch. While she was doing that, I was caressing all over her body and began to make out with her before taking a seat.

Soon as I sat down, Shiki stretched out on the couch to bolt down on me some more.

I was playing in her hair & relishing the moment. Shiki was really going after me though. Must've had this on her bucket list because she was on me like white on rice. Gagging and even talking while I was all in her head.

Me, "You love this pole, don't you?"

Shiki, "Mmmmhmmmmm", while she had a mouth full.

Moments later, Shiki went back to my jewels to lick all over them again. I was just sitting back & living the dream.

Shiki, "Just relax yourself while I lick & suck you all around. Stand up. I'm about to lay down & I want you to feed it to me".

You didn't have to tell me twice, so I got up with no hesitation & gave Shiki all of me. I started to dine on her while she was devouring me so ferociously. Next thing you know we were 69ing & Shiki started to have a major leak. It was looking like Niagara Falls was coming out of her.

We were both sucking the souls out of each other. & about 5 minutes later, Shiki squirted all over my face. My mustache still smells like her good juices till this day. She even blacked out for a few seconds before regaining her composure.

Soon as she would do that, she got on her knees to make love to my pole with her tits while engulfing me.

I couldn't help but say, "You're so f-----g dope".

Shiki, "I love tugging this big ass pole of yours. It has so much f-----g girth", as she was tugging with both hands.

Placing her tits against me & said, "Yes indeed", as she was sucking me. Going extremely wild with it.

Shiki, "So are you going to give me some of that juice you got or what?"

Me, "You're so demanding".

Shiki, "I want to see how much you can get on my face", as she was laughing.

Me, "Ok. If you say so. Play with them tits some more while you're slobbing me", in my really happy voice.

She was going after me for a few minutes before I was finally reaching my destination.

After a great 20-minute oral session, I would cum all over Shiki's face. It was at least a good 8 shots to the face

Shiki, "Wait you missed a spot", while pointing at the right side of her face & laughing.

Me, "Wait, there's more", & gave her another 3 shots before getting all of my remaining juices out.

Shiki, "I think you've made a nice mess all over my face".

Me, "I think we're both guilty in that department. Payback's a mean b---h".

Shiki, "Yeah that was great payback right there. Thanks though. That was really excellent. Must do again", while playing with herself as we both shared a laugh...

TO BE CONTINUED...