All Comments on 'Sperm Bank'

by JamesMiehoff

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting Copyright Disclaimer at the beginning

The real question is....Who would actually WANT to re-publish this drivel???

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Re: The Copyright - I'm not sure, but don't you have actually GET a copyright from the Copyright Office, not simply declare one? Actually, I just checked, and you DON'T have to register a copyright, but, "You will have to register, however, if you wish to bring a lawsuit for infringement of a U.S. work." It's not clear, but a copyright may exist automatically, you don't need that statement: "Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hope he has lots of cash

when something goes awry he will be paying lots of child support.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well let’s hope this author got this out of their system

Really, men would just let some other guy knock up their wife and enjoy it? What planet are you from? Just another writer getting their jollies....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So she "walked away" in the pool?

Seems unlikely. Then things went downhill from there. Any man I know freaks the freak out when Tom walks in and hightails it out the door. End of story. Then, when they explain to him they want a sperm donor it's out the door again. Who wants to be legally libel for a child that's never going to be theirs? What happens when the couples get divorced and mommy comes round to Shawn's door looking for a baby daddy to pay the bills? The DNA makes him the Father or should I say "the sap"? Badly thought out story.

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

They're incompatible? Don't you mean infertile? How do they know the problem is with Tom? Just another cute cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This belongs in sci-fi/fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks for the effort, . . .

but aren't geniuses with genetic defects kind of legendary? A PhD. in what, political science, art, English? God help the children of these dumb shits.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Bottom

This one is near the bottom of the story list in my estimation. Just can't imagine this happening.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 4 years ago
Good premise but falls flat

Could have been so

Much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ah, those willing cuckolds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous