Spexxx Appeal

Story Info
A horny wife needs new glasses.
2.7k words
3.87
27.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed new glasses. Bruce, my husband, suggested I try a local eyeglass frame shop known for its funny, clever ads and 10,000 frames. So I thought what the hell.

Hi I'm Christine, a 54 year old MILF with a body that I keep fit by eating healthy and working out at our local gym. With 34B perky breasts, slim waist and an ass to die for, so I'm told. I go braless or as Bruce and I like to call it, 'vacationing,' whenever possible, enjoying the freedom and look of my boobs unrestrained. I don't wear slutty tops but ones that make my tits look natural.

On the day I went to the shop I wore jeans and a sweater, nothing too overt. I have hazel eyes that change when I wear certain colors. The green shade of my sweater made my eyes turn green like cat eyes. I entered the frame shop and was immediately struck by the selection. Mirrored walls with racks and racks of frames. Everywhere you looked you saw your reflection. This was going to take awhile, I thought. I helped myself to the complimentary cookies and coffee. I started to look around when I was greeted by a good looking man with, of course, stylish glasses. He gave off a sexual vibe that caused my heart to race and breath to shorten. I also felt a tingling in my pussy. He introduced himself as Dave, the owner and said he would take care of any of my needs.

"Are you okay?" Dave said.

"Yeah, I'm good."

As he touched my shoulder he said, "Feel free to browse. I'll check back in a few minutes."

I said, "Thanks." Feeling a little flush.

I picked out a few frames and placed them on the tray Dave had given me. Dave returned and asked if I was ready for an opinion.

"Yes." I replied.

I tried on all five pairs without Dave saying a word.

Then he said, "I like these."

And he placed a wire rimmed pair on me that he said, "Made my eyes look sexier than they already were."

"Thanks." I said, blushing a deep red.

I said, "I'll take them then."

I handed Dave my prescription and he measured my eyes. He added up the total and I gave him my credit card. He gave me my receipt and said that he would call when they were ready. He handed me a rose and said see you in about a week.

I got in my car and couldn't believe how horny I was. I texted Bruce to get the bed ready. Getting the bed ready meant pulling back the top covers, getting the towels, laying out my toys, and Bruce putting on his cock ring and spreading out the damp proof blanket, you see I'm a squirter. For the whole week I couldn't get Dave out of my head. There was something about him that flustered me. Every time I looked at the rose I felt aroused. Bruce benefitted from my infatuation with Dave.

A week later my cell phone rang. It was Dave informing me that my glasses were ready and suggested that I come in tomorrow near closing time that way he could give me his full attention. My heart skipped a beat when he said full attention. What did he mean, full attention?

I had on snug slacks, that showed off my ass, and a black knit sweater. Of coarse I was 'vacationing'. I arrived at 6:45pm, fifteen minutes before closing. There was a red Corvette convertible with personal license plates 'spexxx'' in the parking lot with only one other car. Hot guy, hot car. I was starting to feel a little overheated myself. I entered the shop just as Dave was finishing with another customer. My heart started to pitter-patter when Dave acknowledged me. I took a seat at one of the optician tables and waited..

The customer finally left and Dave escorted them to the door and bid them good-bye. He locked the door and turned off the OPEN sign and some of the interior lights. He proceeded to lock up the till and some of the display cases that had very expensive frames. He then went into the back and came back with a tray and my new glasses.

"Why don't we go into my office, we'll be more comfortable there." Dave said.

"OK." I said. Thinking, is this usual?

I followed Dave into his office. It was nicely decorated with a large wood desk, a couple of chairs in front of the desk and a sofa with a coffee table against the opposite wall. The walls were similar to the show room walls, mirrored, with racks of his personal collection of frames. Soft instrumental jazz was playing in the background. On the coffee table was a vase with a rose, a bottle of champagne, chocolates, and a tray of cheese and crackers. Was he expecting someone, I wondered. Dave motioned for me to have a seat on the sofa. I sat down and he sat next to me and asked if I wanted a glass of champagne.

"I'd love some." I said.

And he poured two glasses. We clinked glasses and we both took a sip, the champagne tickled as it traveled down my throat. We set our champagne glasses down and Dave took my old glasses off and picked up my new glasses. He placed them on my face and as he did his hands brushed my cheeks. He then reached behind my ears to check the fit. As he brought his right hand forward he put his hand under my chin, caressing it, drawing my lips to his lips. His left hand reached behind my head as our tongues began to dance, flicking back and forth. I was on fire with desire. I could feel my nipples become hard, trying to poke through my sweater. My pussy was soaking my panties. I reached around Dave pulling him closer, feeling the heat of his body.

He hands began to roam my torso, cupping my boobs, feeling for my nipples. He found the edge of my sweater, gliding his hands underneath. His warm hands sent shock waves through my body as they moved up to caress my tits and pinch my sensitive nipples. Our mouths hadn't part but I needed to take off my sweater and show Dave my pert tits. I pulled back, removed the glasses, and lifted my sweater off letting my tits bounce free. Dave savoured the view with an audible sigh. Leaning in he flicked my right nipple with his tongue, sending shivers down my spine. He then began sucking my tit trying to get as much in his mouth as possible. His left hand was kneading my left tit, slightly tugging at my nipple. I ran my fingers through his thick, blonde curly hair and arched my back in reaction to how good it felt.

I pulled away, gazed into his eyes and seductively unbuttoned his shirt trying to access his chest. His chest had just the right amount of hair. I ran my hands through it, stopping at his nipples and pinching them. I leaned in and started sucking on his nipples. Left then right, sucking hard and lightly biting each. Dave moaned as I played with his chest. As I continued suckling on his nipples my hands searched down his body looking for his manhood. His cock was straining against his jeans. I guided my hands over his bulge, gently squeezing, feeling its size. Dave moaned as my hands fumbled with his pants button and zipper trying to free his cock.

I pulled down his pants and his cock was tenting the thin material of his briefs. I stroked his meat through the material then reached inside, searching for his balls. I gently cupped them, fondling them with my fingers. I stroked his cock inside his briefs for a bit then finally freed his sausage from its constraints. The head was smooth, big and hard. I smeared Dave's precum over its surface making it slick.

Dave stood, presenting me his hard rod. I instinctively opened my mouth ready to receive his cock. I tongued the tip then slid my tongue down its veiny 8" length. The taste was wonderful. Full disclosure, I'm a cock monger. I love licking and sucking hard cocks. The feeling I get when a hard cock is in my mouth is intoxicating. I inched his stiff cock further and further into my mouth. Trying not to gag as the head reached my throat. I savoured his girth as it filled my mouth, enjoying its fullness. As I was slurping on Dave's cock I glanced sideways seeing myself in one of the mirrored walls. The sight of his shaft disappearing into my mouth was like watching a homemade porn movie. It made me even more horny than I already was.

Dave also looked in the mirror and watched as his cock disappeared deep in my mouth. He groaned, "You look so sexy with my cock in your mouth."

I released his cock from my mouth with a loud smack. I grabbed my champagne glass and brought it to his rod dipping it into the glass soaking it with champagne. Dripping with bubbly, I lifted his shaft to my lips kissing the head and stretching my tongue out to capture the bubbly. I opened my mouth wide and engulfed the entire cock down my waiting throat until my lips touched his pubic hair, sticking my tongue out lapping his cum filled balls.

"Mmmmm, your cock is sooo good." I mused.

"Oh my god." Dave moaned.

I withdrew his shaft from my mouth and gave his balls a tongue bath. Lifting his rod, stroking it as I swirled my tongue over each ball then sucking them into my mouth. The salty sweat taste was incredible. I was in sexual bliss. I returned my attention to his stick, swallowing it. Dave pulled from my mouth indicating that if I didn't stop he was going to cum. I obliged and released his fuck stick from my mouth. I picked up the rose that was in the vase and caressed his face with it, tracing the outline of his lips and jaw, continuing down to his nipples and belly button and ending at his pulsating manhood. I was hoping this would help him relax, but he seemed more aroused than before.

Dave laid me back on the sofa and slid my pants and panties down revealing my neatly trimmed bush. Bruce keeps my pubic hairs short, trimming me every few weeks. He gasped at the sight of my glistening slit as I spread my legs. Both nude, we enjoyed the freedom and our reflections in the many mirrors. Dave then took the rose from my hand and began caressing my body with it. First drawing it from my chin down between my breasts, circling each with its soft petals, its silkiness sending shivers throughout my body. He brought the flower to my sensitive nipples, gliding across each erect nipple then down my stomach toward my muff, brushing the rose across my wet pussy lips. He returned the rose to the vase and proceeded to trace the same path with his tongue. I couldn't take anymore. I was on fire and needed to cum.

"Lick my pussy!" I pleaded.

Dave laid between my spread legs, I felt his warm breath across my box anticipating his touch. I was not disappointed. His tongue lapped from my the bottom of my slit to my clit. I jump as his tongue reached my love button.

"Oh yeah!" I exclaimed.

Dave was an expert at cunnilingus. He knew the right moves. Swirling his tongue over my clit then back and forth with a constant vigorous motion. I was nearing orgasm as he reached up and began to fondle my boobs. Squeezing and drawing his hand toward my erect nipples expanding the sensation of my coming orgasm.

"Oooo don't stop, that feels soooo good." I moaned.

I was about to cum, so I grabbed Dave's head holding his mouth on my pussy. I made sure he didn't stop. A few more licks and I exploded sending torrents of pussy juice, soaking his face. My juices gushed down my slit and ass, drenching the sofa. The look on Dave's face was one of amazement.

"Wow!" he gasped.

I pushed his head back to my pussy and said, "Keep going."

His tongue lapped my clit sending jolts through my body. The pressure of his tongue initiated another orgasm.

"Yeeessss!" I cried as my pussy spasmed again, sending more juice into Dave's waiting mouth. I kept hold of his face against my pussy waiting for another wave of pleasure. His tongue repeatedly flicked my love button until my body spasmed with a tidal wave of joy washing over my entire body. His hands massaged my boobs working up to my nipples, enhancing the full body orgasm.

I lifted Dave's head and said, "Fuck me, NOW!"

I wanted to feel his 8" wand in my flowing love canal. I raised and spread my legs giving him access to my tunnel. As Dave knelt between my legs I felt the tip of his cock touch the outer lips of my opening. He slowly eased his cock head into my waiting pussy. The tip was big with a nice mushroom shape that I wanted to feel deep inside me. I moaned as he slid the rest of his meat in, filling me completely. Dave began to slowly thrust his fat shaft in and out as I gripped it with my pussy.

"Harder, faster!" I demanded as I held my legs wide, making sure I could feel his whole member deep inside my pussy.

Dave gladly obliged. Picking up the pace he started pounding my womanhood for all it was worth.

"Yeesss!" I screamed.

Feeling his cock against my sugar walls and the head deep inside me, I was going to cum again.

"Yes, yes, fuck me harder, make me cum!" I exclaimed. I felt a tingle and exploded with yet another orgasm.

"Oh yeah, I'm cumming!" I blurted.

My pussy strangled Dave's cock as I came and squirted a fountain of pussy juice hitting his chest and dripping onto my tits. Dave quickened his thrusts and said he too was about to cum, asking me where I wanted his jizz.

"On this." I demanded.

As he rammed my box with his tool I reached over and grabbed a piece of cheese and a cracker. I placed them on my boobs and said, "Cum on this and then feed it to me."

Dave grinned and began pounding so hard that the cracker nearly fell off of me. After a few thrusts Dave said he was cumming and pulled his beef stick from my slit. He moved up to my tits and vigorously stroked his slick cock.

"I'm cuuummmmming!" he grunted.

His cock spasmed, the first rope of jizz missing the cracker and my tits, landing on my waiting tongue. He kept pumping his rod continuing to spew ropes of jizz across my tits and the cracker. The lovely warm man juice felt so good as it hit my skin. It kept flowing from his one eyed monster, covering my chest and running down my neck as he worked his wand. Spent and exhausted Dave picked up the cum soaked cracker, took a bite, and lifted the rest to my waiting mouth.

"Mmmm." I moaned. As I savoured the cheese and cracker with it's milky topping.

"Your cum tastes sooo good on the cheese and cracker." I said.

"Delicious." he quipped.

Still in the euphoric bliss of orgasms, Dave and I reluctantly dressed. It was so erotic and something I hadn't expected.

As we finished my "fitting" I glanced at the wall clock, it read 10:30. We'd been making love for about three hours. Time flies with champagne and roses. Bruce must be wondering what happened. I looked at my phone and saw a text asking, "Where are you?" "On my way." I replied.

We made our way to the door of the darkened shop. I turned, thanked Dave for the "fitting" and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He handed me a chocolate and a rose.

"Do I need to come back at all for adjustments?" I asked.

"Come back any time," Dave replied. And we shared one final kiss.