All Comments on 'Spexxx Appeal'

by Horny Couple

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nothing but a sex scene

No rhyme or reason for her cheating on her marriage. No remorse. I was like she went to get new glasses and had some sex on the side like it was an everyday event. Was there a point to this nonsense? She walks into her house, her husband takes one look and one smell of her and starts the divorce. This was poorly thought out and badly done.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nothing to see here.

Just some animals fucking, out behind the barn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You just might be back

In less than an hour so you should tell Dave to wait and take you home with him... and all your belongings you can fit in your car. Because, Brucie is not as forgiving as you hoped he would be. So get ready for life after cheating.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
An optician like this had better have good vision, . . .

. . . good enough to pick out the clients who’ll appreciate his flirting our service and not sue him into penury.

But I’m guessing that there are a lot more professionals out there who nail pretty wives than anyone wants to believe, and a lot more pretty wives who get to enjoy this stuff than their husbands ever suspect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Now that's the type of service I need!

My husband has been on me to try sex with other men for a couple years now. And I have to say, I have begun to look at men in a whole new light ever since he put the idea in my head. Now, everyone from the stock boys at the grocery store to the men working in Lowe's are eginning to get my panties damp. And to think I am due for an eye exam next month. Hmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hope

That Bruce finds out does a BTB and destroys the eye doc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why in hell

Does a cheap whore needs glasses? She's always bend and with the legs well open.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Anothet

Another story about a wife who becomes a whore because she wants to. No rhyme or reason, just a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Spexxx

Oh my, another fantasy that if it had any resemblance to reality would end up in divorce! Christine is just hauling ass back home at 10 fucking 30 after 3 hours of fucking some dude with a hot rod and now she's delivering ol Brucy baby a hot cream pie! Oh and let's don't forget, she's going back the next day for an adjustment! What's she going to tell husband Brucy now, that she forgot her panties at the glasses-for-less store or that she's going out to pick-up another hot cream pie? Give me a fucking break!

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
Two stories about this wife...

Two stories about this wife separated by ten years, but time didn't improved the ideas about the characters and plot...We can say time worsen all that...1*

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
So was she always that much of a cheating slut

Or is this a new development?

KB

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 4 years ago
What did your husband say

when you came home so late with that just fucked glow and smelling like sex? I'll bet wasn't, you are so beautiful in your new glasses. You smell so god I'd love to lick the rest of that cum off of your tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not the first time I bet

Since the first encounter she told him to get ready and the room was prepared and he put on his cock ring I think he knows and approves of her stepping out. But what I was surprised at was the phone call asking where she was? He knows where she was and what she was doing. I had thought she would have replied to once again get the room ready but I am also bringing you home a cream pie.

Not a very sexy story as it was wham bam and in reality, I know it is a story, the manager would not have the office all ready and set up like he had.

Jrbradford17Jrbradford17almost 4 years ago

I really enjoyed the story please keep them cumming...

AJava469AJava469almost 4 years ago

Loved SPEXXX. Does Bruce know? Keep them coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHorny Couple@Horny Couple
We are a happily married horny couple. Christine is 59 and Bruce is 62, who really enjoy warming up by reading the great stories on Literotica. We like to masturbate each other while reading stories. Christine especially likes reading stories while having her pussy licked or w...