All Comments on 'Spiced It Up'

by JavaBlack

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
GarySmith69GarySmith69about 1 month ago

If a married couple can't communicate they have more problems then they think. There are always alternatives to cheating.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

It's got to be tough, writing a story about something you don't believe in, or even like the thought of. I could tell, by the way you ended the story, that it was obvious. You could have taken it to the next step, them having the conversation, but you didn't

deadonedeadoneabout 1 month ago

How dare he have an affair! We all know that women should having multiple lovers, the is the LW way, that is the law! No husband should ever be anything but a nutered cowering sheep in the corner! She needs to find out and burn his ass.

KoxokKoxokabout 1 month ago

How long before this becomes the new rut and it’s back to girls’ night out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Cheating instead of talking always works...not!!!! Make sure they both cheat at the same time, so no one has the high ground and can be upset. Just not good. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a fucking joke of a marriage. How about chapter two where they both confess they got STDs from fucking around and then both become so indignant and untrusting that their marriage implodes?

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 month ago

I agree, as far as I know, my wife and I share all our fantasies and experiences, except we do not share details of our previous partners.

Despite us both being over 60 our love life is still very passionate and satisfying and we love each other dearly. I will never stray.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Right off what bothered me was how a girls night out was really a weekly or so thing. I had thought it was a going out once to have fun thing. He never said anything to slow it down nor did he bother to go see for himself.

My wife once in a while met up with friends for dinner but no dancing, home by 9pm or so and it was rare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What bullshit. A husband sends his wife out to drink and club around. Why get married if you're going to live like a single roommate?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

just felt sad, really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What the hell? Better than a fair story but the ending really sucked bad!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was a bit different. 5*

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 month ago

This is the reality of most marriages. A few quiet flings on both parts kept discrete and without hurt benefits ALL relationships. Only a fool deludes themselves that this won't happen.

You only set yourself up for disappointment and hurt if you talk yourself into believing monogamy is a viable expectation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Doesn't make sense, but that's probably just me. Fucking a stranger is exciting and fulfilling, while fucking your spouse is boring and bland. So of course after the thrills of fucking a stranger fucking your spouse suddenly becomes exciting again. Bullshit. That's like saying getting tired of hamburger can be solved by going out for steak. Once you've had a great prime steak then suddenly hamburger tastes great?

\

This reads like a story in search of a plot. They both were ready to fuck a stranger at the first opportunity, they both found the sexual experience to be superior to their spouse, and they both are avoiding do it again mainly because they know it will just further erode what was left of their marriage. That's counterintuitive to me. One or both of them will get bored again, sooner or later, and will be back to sport fucking strangers at the next opportunity. Maybe someone will write that sequel. The marriage is spiraling downward, someone should write about the crash.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Cuck sent the whore out and got what he deserved.

Sailor59Sailor59about 1 month ago

What a horrible thing that what's good for the goose should also be good for the gander. Cheating doesn't fix anything, only makes everything worse. But these GNOs are the stupidest thing. Take your own wife out, do interesting things or even boring things but together. I've a lifetime and you'll have someone you like and trust as a companion as you get older.

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 month ago

I’m not a hater of GNO. My wife hates them so she doesn’t go to bars with her girlfriends. I see nothing wrong with a wife dancing appropriately with another guy. If she has boundaries and keeps to them, what’s the harm. This story is about two people who couldn’t stay within their boundaries and will suffer the guilt of those actions. They have forever diminished their relationship. Thanks for writing a story that challenged you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is what two selfish ignorant people do cheating on each other didnt fix a god damn thing if these two morons do not love each other gey a fucking divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Unfortunately I think the chance of each spouse cheating in their marriage if it last longer than most is extremely high. Me personally these stories or great for entertainment just like a movie or book but in no way shape or form would I stand for my spouse cheating. Any hint of a trust issue on those gno I’d be finding out and definitely a divorce. I’d rather live alone forever than be emasculated, humiliated and lied to by the person who is supposed to be the person you trust the most , someone you would die for . Spicing up the marriage is great . Different things sexually, role play , toys etc but not actually either fucking another person

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

An unwanted pregnancy would have been nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJavaBlack@JavaBlack
I will not be commenting on any stories, my own included. I want my stories to be judged for themselves, not influenced by something that I might say in a comment.