Spiced It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were in the Honeymoon Suite with a private lanai and hot tub, and were soon taking advantage of it, soothing the kinks from the long flight.

Hawaii was every bit as beautiful as they'd imagined, and they took tons of pictures, though pictures couldn't do it justice.

Although Helen was in excellent shape, especially for forty-five, her bikini was relatively modest, but still displayed her body to good effect.

One day during breakfast, Charles asked Helen if she wanted to go to a nude beach.

Nearly choking on a piece of fruit, she said, "I thought there weren't any nude beaches in Hawaii?"

"Well, officially there aren't any, but there are some remote beaches where the authorities look the other way. The bartender gave me some directions."

It took some talking into, though probably not as much as Helen made him do, as she was intrigued by the idea.

Although the remoteness kept the less dedicated naturists away, the "scenery" wasn't as hot as their imaginations were expecting.

Charles got a reluctant Helen to pose for a very few shots, with a dire warning from her that they'd better not ever see the light of day.

Soon after the trip, Helen was sitting in Natalie's kitchen, idly stirring her coffee.

"So, how was the anniversary trip to Hawaii?" Natalie asked.

"Oh, it was fantastic," Helen said, "but that's not why I wanted to talk to you. I've got something I have to get off my chest, and you're the only person I can trust."

"Why can't you talk to Charles?"

"God, he's the last person I can talk to about this."

"Ooh, that sounds juicy. Please, go on."

"You have to promise me, swear on all that you hold holy, that you won't breathe a word of this to anyone. If you can't, I'll just drink my coffee and go home."

Natalie made a zipper motion across her lips.

"My lips are sealed," she said, "now dish."

"Remember a couple of years ago, I was complaining about how Charles and our love... fuck that, our sex life was in a rut?"

"How could I forget? I've still got the tear stains from you crying on my shoulder! Given how the Hawaii trip must have gone, I guess you solved that problem."

Helen hesitated.

"I... I did," she said, a few tears falling from her eyes.

"So what's the problem? Why the tears?"

"I had an... an affair."

"You had a what?"

"I know, I know, I can hardly believe it myself."

"So what happened?"

"Remember our Girls' Nights Out, and how they helped a little?"

"I remember."

"Remember Anthony, the night your baby-sitter called?"

"Yes, but... no, you didn't!"

"Yes, I did, and it was fantastic, but I felt so guilty afterwards, though the sex with Charles when he came home was off the hook."

"Are you going to keep seeing Anthony?"

"Oh, no, that door is closed. Charles and I are in a good place, maybe better than ever, and I don't want to do anything to risk it."

"That's great," Natalie said. "You wouldn't happen to have Anthony's number, would you?"

Helen looked at her friend in shock.

"Just in case," Natalie said.

Shaking her head, Helen slid Anthony's card across the table.

Meanwhile, over at the Cask 'n Flagon, Charles had a good seat to watch the Pats' game on the big screen, and was sipping on a Sam Adams draft when his friend Pete came in.

Charles waved him over and signaled for another beer for Pete.

After a bro-hug, Charles asked, "Burgers or pizza?"

"Oh, gotta be a burger, I haven't had a Fenway Burger in like forever."

"Sounds good," Charles said, and waved the waitress over.

"Two Fenway Burgers, medium rare, two orders of fries. Oh, and you might as well bring two more Sam drafts."

The waitress thanked them, took the menus and went to put in their orders.

"So how was Hawaii," Pete asked.

"It was fantastic, every bit as beautiful as you've heard. I took a ton of pictures."

"Speaking of pictures, do you have any pictures of that hot wife of yours?"

"I'm gonna have to go through them first, some of them are NSFW, especially the ones on the nude beach."

"Nude beach? I thought there weren't any nude beaches in Hawaii."

"There aren't any, officially, but there are some remote beaches where nobody makes a fuss."

"Man, I'd love to see those pics."

"In your dreams, you perv, in your dreams."

"I guess you guys have worked out your problems? It wasn't that long ago you weren't sure you'd even make it to your anniversary."

"Yeah, it was touch and go there for a while. I did all the little things that the women's magazines tell you to do...Don't look at me like that, it's called reconnaissance."

"I hear you, Bro. So what did you do?"

"What could I do? I'd already tried everything I could think of, I figured I'd just ride it out and hope for the best."

"Well, something seems to have worked."

"Yes, but not right away. One of her friends invited her on a Girls' Night Out."

"Uh-oh."

"Yeah, that's what I thought. We've all heard the stories about the pussy hounds that try to hit on the frustrated wives, but I trusted Helen, what else could I do?

"The first few times things were cool, she was home at a reasonable time, not a hair out of place. Even the sex was better than it had been."

"Sounds like things were working out."

"Wait, I'm not done. After a few weeks she came home and was hot to trot. Her hair was a little mussed, and I could smell a man's cologne on her. Something, or someone, had gotten her wound up, but before I could think much about it, she had dragged me to the bedroom and went down on me without my even having to ask her."

"Sounds good to me!"

"Believe me, I'm not complaining, she didn't even want me to reciprocate, she just wanted to fuck, and as soon as I recovered, I was only too happy to accommodate her."

"So, problem solved?"

"Not exactly."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"The next couple of nights, while not quite as hot, were still better than they had been, but soon fell back into our old patterns.

"This became our new normal. Every other week or so, she'd go out and come home wired, but the effect seemed to wear off faster each time."

"So what happened?"

"I had an affair."

"No way!"

"Yes, way," and Charles told Pete all about Jasmine.

"So, she doesn't have your number?"

"No, but I did give her my real name."

"That's not good, but I assume there were several companies at the conference?"

Charles nodded.

"Good, so it should be hard for her to track you down. To be safe, if you're ever back there, be sure to stay in a different hotel, just in case."

"Fuck, this is getting so complicated. Maybe I should just confess to Helen."

"No, you can't do that. Besides, didn't you say that Helen was coming home from her girls' nights all hot to trot?"

"Yes, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"Well, who knows what she's been doing to get so wound up? Just keep your head down and your nose clean. You say that things are going great now, why risk fucking it up?"

Charles reluctantly agreed, and both he and Helen locked their flings away in their memory banks, though they each would take a peek now and then when they felt the need for a little spark.

The end.

Author's Note -

I don't personally believe in "spicing things up," but I wanted to challenge myself to write a story where it could work. I guess in a round-about way it did, but not quite in the way I intended. I certainly didn't plan on the husband having his own fling, or both of them realizing that it was the wrong approach.

12