Spider's Prey

Story Info
She falls prey to a massive spider.
913 words
4.35
17.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mittia
Mittia
18 Followers

Shanon aims her bow, sights on the buck grazing in the clearing. The brave creature stood right next to the entrance of the monster forest. A place where sunlight is sparse through the dense branches and leaves.

The village adults always warn children never to go there, else the creatures there will have them for lunch. But animals have started disappearing, so Shanon has to take the risk of going near that horrible place just for one deer. Why it's ignoring its instincts and going so close is a mystery to her.

The arrow whistled through the air and struck the animal in the side. It screamed out and dashed into the dark woods, giving Shanon pause. She has to gather food for village else they'll starve, but that would mean chasing the meal into monster territory.

It's for her home, she decides and chases the now foolish animal.

There's barely enough sunlight for Shanon to follow the blood trail along a difficult path torn through by the panicking animal. Why would it run into here? Just to ward her off? It'll bleed to death either way.

Thick strings start to stick to her as she vaguely spots them hanging along branches. Shanon doesn't pay enough attention to them as she focused only on the blood trail. A mistake as the trail stops in a large splatter, but no deer.

Something slams into her back and she starts rise quickly from the ground. Shanon instinctively struggles as she rises, looking up to see a pillar of that thick string attached to her back being pulled up by a large shadow. Her eyes widen as she realizes it's a spider. A massive monstrous spider that's captured her and probably the buck as well for an easy meal. Her screams meant nothing to it or the forest.

As Shanon reached up to the gigantic web she hadn't seen the spider shifted and shot more web at her. It covered her face and chest, and the monster then easily stretched it to wrap it around her entire upper half. She couldn't see or form proper words, only scream and make noise, but at least she could still breathe. It felt like the monster had picked her up and was moving her somewhere as she tired herself out from her useless struggling and screaming.

It placed her on more web and moved downwards to her legs. Shanon felt it begin to rip her pants and underwear away, leaving her lower half bare to the elements. Then two, long, sharp, what could only be fangs stabbed into her thigh. She felt the burning hot venom be injected into her and she tried to fight back but it was too late. The webs tying her legs to the rest of the web she was laying on helped to prevent escape as well.

Shanon's muscles weakened alarmingly quickly, removing any chance of struggling or escape. But strangely, she started to smell, even through the webs, a heavy musk. It was deliciously sweet and she wanted more, which the spider graced her with by moving back above her.

Whatever else the venom was doing to her, she suddenly didn't mind. The combination on her weakened muscles and that amazing musk was affecting her head and body. Shanon felt her pussy grow wet as the smell grew stronger, becoming the only thing she could smell. A distant part of her mind struggled against it, but it was quickly drowned by the musk.

Something hard and stiff pushed against the wet between her legs. It easily slid inside her, ridges along it dragging along her walls. Shanon felt a sudden orgasm rock through her body, squeezing at the stiff organ invading her insides. But thankfully that did nothing to stop its movement.

As its thin tip moved without resistance its thicker length entered her and it felt amazing. The spider above her hissed and Shanon realized the hard shaft belonged to the monster. That thought dragged another orgasm out of her as well as the thin tip pressing against the tight opening on her cervix. Except the venom had weakened all of her muscles, letting the shaft force itself in without struggle or pain.

It traveled farther and farther, finally pushing into her uterus with the thicker part stretching her opening even more. Then she felt a large bulge press into her stretched opening, forcing itself in and bringing Shanon into another orgasm. The weak spasms of her walls sucked at the now flexing shaft, helping the bulge in.

Through the haze she was in, Shanon now realized it was an ovipositor that the spider had thrust into her, and it was laying eggs in her. She trembled excitedly as the egg reached her stretched open cervix. The flexing organ grew more vigorous and forced the egg forward more and more until it was layed in her womb. But it wasn't over as another egg squeezed into her, easier than the first, and traveled through her tunnel. But as it reached her cervix another egg squeezed inside.

Egg after egg, orgasm after orgasm, dozens of eggs left to gestate inside her, until the final egg was layed in her swollen belly. The spider pulled its ovipositor out and wrapped its web over Shanon's twitching pussy, keeping its young safe. As the spider left, she let out a satisfied noise, a broodmother to a monster she couldn't believe she was afraid of at first.

Mittia
Mittia
18 Followers