Spin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both cocks were removed from her ass and mouth and she panted, completely out of breath but still wanting more, sticky, hot, white cum dripping from her mouth, pooling on the table from her pussy and ass. She shifted her hips back and forth, a distorted begging plea coming from her open mouth for more, to fill her again. She felt the topper spin again. This time the men spanked her more as she spun around, continuing her spin with their blows on her cheeks.

The topper came to a stop, but instead of another cock penetrating her where she was kneeling, she was lifted from both sides. Still tied by wrists and ankles, strong hands held her under knees and rotated her backwards to be head up, ass down. She was lowered down slowly and she felt the head of a cock at her cum-slick ass. They settled her lower, slowly, letting the full length of the man's cock beneath her fill her up. Her sounds were growing desperate again through the open mouth gag as she felt inch by inch penetrate her. Finally, she was settled, her tied limbs still supported by the man under her by her knees. Even with her wrists and ankles tied, she could move her hips and she gyrated on the cock in her ass, pleasuring herself with the feel of the pulsating cock. Another slap caused her to stop briefly and in the moment of her stillness, a second cock was rammed into her pussy. She hadn't even known someone had settled themselves between her legs to impale her wide open pussy, so distracted by the cock in her ass.

She felt a light touch caress her cheek, and then pop her in the face again. Then back to the light caress as her pussy and ass were fucked by the two cocks. She felt the blindfold come away and she looked up to see Vance. He was smiling possessively at her as he pumped into her.

"I like sharing my toy. You look so sexy with other men's cocks in you."

Vance and the man fucking her ass penetrated her rhythmically, in and out at the same time, rubbing together through the wall of her pussy and ass, driving her crazy with bliss. The wand was in Vance's hand and he lowered it to her clit as he grinned at her.

She arched back immediately, the wand sending her back over the edge of orgasm and a long drawn out wail was ripped from her throat. She could feel the flush down her chest, goosebumps erupting down her arms as her toes curled from the pleasure that radiated out from her middle into her still restrained limbs, her fingers twitching open and closed.

As she shuddered, Vance pulled out of her but was immediately replaced by another man who wasted no time sinking into her cunt, taking the wand and continuing to hold it against her clit.

Vance moved around to her left side, closer to her as she continued to gasp, her eyes slightly glazed and disoriented from the pounding she was taking. Through her euphoric haze, she saw his cock raging hard from watching her, glistening with her slickness and cum from the last man who had ejaculated in her tight pussy.

"Clean my cock. It's filthy from your pussy and other men's cum," he said, and he shoved his dick through the open mouth spacer. She could taste the cum on her tongue, but also her own wetness and the familiar taste of his skin at the same time. Her eyes rolled back in her head and they closed as she worked Vance's cock in her mouth with her tongue.

A slap to her cheek caused her eyes to fly open again, "Look at me as you clean my cock, you dirty slut." She made eye contact with him and held it as all three cocks continued to pump in and out of all of her holes. She had lost track of the orgasms that had racked her; turned on by not only the sensations but the feel of the fantasy coming true and the reality surpassing all expectations.

"You are my good little slut. Look at you with your whore pussy full of another man's cock. And another one in your ass. You love it, don't you? That's right. Suck my cock while you get fucked. Look at me as other cocks fuck you."

Her body quivered, her nipples hard and sensitive as the sensations overwhelmed her with pleasure. She kept her eyes on Vance's as he continued to smile and fuck her face. She could feel him getting close, the tell tale jump of his cock in her mouth as his thrusts came faster. At the end of one of her next convulsions, the man under her gave one final stab, filling her ass with more cum. He settled her down on top of him, holding his dick inside her as she felt the hot cum leak out of her ass around the penis. Another shudder and the other man rammed his cock one last time into her, sinking his length all the way in, draining his cum into her.

Vance continued to fuck her face, using her mouth as just another hole to fuck, his head thrown back, mouth open as he came close to his own orgasm. She watched him, held in place and still impaled by other cocks, cum dripping out of her. He looked down at her again as he held her head between his hands. He breathed with low guttural moans as he finally pulled out of her mouth and emptied his cum onto her face, again and again his seed was pumped out in pulsing bursts as he finished.

Spent, the only thing holding her up was the men holding her legs and the restraints keeping her in position. Her head lolled back, covered and full of semen, feeling her pulse pounding in her pussy and ass from the last vestiges of her final orgasm. She couldn't find the energy to lift her head as she reveled in the last remnants of pleasure. She felt the ties come undone from her wrists and ankles and the mouth spacer removed and she was lifted gently off the cocks that were still inside of her. She was placed softly on the couch as the men touched her lightly. Caresses along her arms and petting her hair.

"Such a good girl"

"What a nice little whore."

She smiled vaguely, eyes still unable to open fully.

She heard Vance say from a distance, "Bring her back here."

Two men carried her back to the bathroom where Vance had drawn a hot bath and the men carrying her placed her into the tub slowly. She heard him thank them and mention doing this again soon, the deep laughs and chuckles causing thrills of anticipation to course through her again as the men left to clean themselves up before letting themselves out.

His gentle hands used a warm cloth to clean her face and her body, dipping under the water and softly probing her slit with his fingers, cleaning the cum out of her as well as she shuddered with a mixture of aftershocks and continued desire at his touch.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" he asked.

She murmured affirmatively, looking at him through half lidded eyes, all she could manage at that moment.

"You were so beautiful being fucked like that. Your mouth on my cock while you were being railed by those other men... Just remembering makes me want you again. Think you'd be up for another round soon? Maybe we can try a few more at the same time" he said, lightly tweaking one of her nipples that peaked out from under the water with that lopsided grin on his face.

She smiled back, reclining in the tub, his touches bringing her out of her euphoric haze with new desire.

"YES! But, first... I need a little more of you," and she pulled him into the tub with her, giggling at his shocked face at being hauled in with her that quickly turned into an evil grin, looking down at her, her legs wrapped around his hips, as his cock grew firm again and pressed against her slit.

"I think I can manage that," Vance said in her ear, giving her ear lobe a nip as he plunged his thick cock back into her.

12