Spin the Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy worked it out in his head if the wheel spins every 45 minutes and they were there for 6 hours that means the wheel would get spun 8 times. There was a one in three chance her number would come up.

Annie looked at Roy and he said, "There is a one in three chance that wheel will land on your number!"

"I know." She responded.

Bruce was becoming impatient and said in a forceful tone, "Make up your minds."

Annie turned to him and with reckless abandon said, "Yes"

Bruce replied, "Fantastic. Now remove your clothes."

As soon as they had removed their clothes Bruce put them into a bag then he took out a marker and wrote 27 on Annie's right tit then told her to turn around and he did the same on her ass cheek. Then he cupped her mound and pushed his middle finger inside her dripping cunt. Annie just arched her back as Bruce removed his finger and told them to head on in. Roy and Annie walked down the stairs from the mezzanine and almost as soon as Annie put her foot on the floor a man grabbed her by the arm and led her to one of the tables he turned her around and bent her over the table and shoved his cock into her pussy. Annie could do nothing but cum and cum again she couldn't believe how turned on she was by being fucked by a total stranger in the middle of this wild orgy. Roy just stood there watching Annie be fucked by a total stranger, he was flabbergasted.

Annie came three or four times and then the guy just pulled out and walked away. She looked around the room to see if she could see Roy but she couldn't find him in the crowd. Roy was looking for Annie for 20 minutes but would only catch glimpses of her and usually she was on her back or bent over a table with some guy pounding her. Then lights went on the wheel and it was spun. Annie was scared if her number came up she might have to fuck every guy in the club she wasn't sure if she was ready for that. The wheel landed on number 12. One of the bouncers led the women up to the mat. She was a brunette who was pretty and a little chunky she got up on the mat and was quickly surrounded by a group. Annie couldn't really see what was going on but she was definitely getting attention. Annie wanted to check it out but realized that she desperately had to pee. She saw AnneMarie and flagged her down and asked for the bathroom. AnneMarie pointed out one of the women in the group around number 12: "Talk to her she will help you out"

Annie walked up to the women and told her she had to use the bathroom. "Perfect the toilet is right here. You just jump up there and sit on her face and pee right into her mouth."

Annie couldn't believe what this women just told her to do. The women just said come on she'll love it and you just might love it too. The women yelled out to the group OK everybody I have a special surprise. Annie climbed up on the mat she looked at number 12 and wondered if her number came up on the wheel would this women be wanting to return the favor she was just about to present her with.

The women Annie had just been talking with yelled up to Annie "Come on straddle that little face and tell her to open wide."

Annie looked out in the crowd and saw Roy. It gave her a little boost. She looked down at the women as she straddled her face and said in a loud voice: "Open up honey I am going to piss in your mouth and you better not lose a drop." and with that Annie let go of a flood that she had been holding for a while.

She saw the women's mouth begin to fill and she stopped the flow and told her to swallow. The women closed her mouth and did so. Annie put her finger in the women's mouth and opened it back up and let more go. She filled the women's mouth four times. After the final time she moved herself down the women's body so that their pussy's could grind and she kissed her deep. Annie was in a virtual orgasm. She felt like it would never stop. Annie got down off the table and the crowd filled back around number 12. Annie moved her way through the crowd until she got to Roy.

Roy felt overwhelmed but was excited about what he had just witnessed. He and Annie spent the rest of the night pretty much to themselves Annie played with two women and Roy joined in once but for the most part just watched Annie. The wheel only spun four more times and Annie's number was not hit. By a little after six almost everyone was exhausted and very little activity was going on. Roy and Annie left the club sexually spent. When they got home Sandy was sitting at the kitchen table in some flimsy pj's and looked very cute. She said, "Damn, you two look like you had a wild night."

Annie smiled and said, "You have no idea. Would you mind staying for a while so we can get a little sleep?"

"No problem." Sandy replied.

Their night out had been amazing but also a little traumatizing, especially for Roy who hadn't been involved in most of the action but watched Annie have sex with at least five men, three women, and pee in a woman's mouth. It was definitely a new chapter for them.

12