Spinning and I Can't Sit Still

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This would work better naked, I think."

Travis's brain has to take a second to process "Connor" and "naked" - and on top of him. Yeah, he can do that, and he nearly knocks Connor in the nose with his forehead when he sits up to take his shirt off. Connor laughs it off and kisses him when they're both stripped to the waist, straddling Travis and grinding their hips together - that's good, really fucking good, and Travis pulls Connor back down.

"Same rule applies, Travis - if I do anything you don't like, tell me. This is new for me too, alright, and... I guess you'll have to tell me what you like." Connor's trying his hardest to be an upstanding guy, make sure that the situation doesn't get out of hand for either of them. Travis had completely, trustingly handed over the reins to Connor, without him even realizing it too.

"I trust you, bro." Travis can't stop rubbing Connor's chest, back and forth over his nipples, hard and responsive like his own. "And this is okay, just... let me get used to you."

Connor gasps when Travis gently tweaks his left nipple, biting his lip against Travis's mouth. "Fucking do that again."

Travis does, and Connor pushes his still covered cock against Travis's, hard and trapped by denim. "You like that too?"

"Fuck yeah I do - but I can... fuck, Travis. "

Travis's head is spinning with the overload of information coming in, this new, beautiful body on top of him ripe with opportunity. Through some very carefully coordinated squirming and momentary breaks in trying to fuck each other's mouths with their tongues, they finally, finally end up naked.

Travis makes Connor sit back so that he can drink his fill, jaw hanging open at the size of Connor's cock. He's long, thick, cut - the kind of cock you'd expect a guy like Connor to have. Not that Travis has ever spent much time thinking about other guy's junk but hell, he can't say he's complaining about what's before him.

"I... Jesus Christ you've got a huge fucking cock." Travis's own lays hard against his stomach, precome seeping from his slit as Connor's cock bobs with every inhale. "Can..." He means to say can I touch it but the words never make it out of his mouth.

"Yeah, God, Travis, yeah." Connor reaches down and brushes Travis's face, anchoring himself as Travis starts to jerk him slowly. Seems a pretty safe bet - Travis likes a slow hand job, so there's no reason to think he's doing something wrong. "And you're no slouch either, by the way."

Travis does blush just a little bit - he's always been more than happy with his size, above average for sure - but he's not huge like Connor, either. He's still agog at how weighty it feels in his grip, and Connor must not be too disappointed in his stroke game, given how he keeps moaning.

Connor's knees buckle when Travis rubs his thumb just under where his frenulum would be - another hot spot that Travis immediately logs away for future use.

Provided that there will be a second time for this, of course.

"Hey, Travis, hang on, I... uh, idea. " Connor pushes him down with a kiss, his cock dripping precome all over Travis's stomach. He leans back and grabs a small tub off of his nightstand. He leans forward so that he's practically lying on top of Travis, the lid of the tub open.

"What's that?" Travis watches as Connor's fingers wrap around his cock and start to lube it up, making him have to dig his nails into his own palms to stop himself from losing his already tenuous control.

"Coconut oil - ever used it for this before?"

If this is how good it feels, Travis is definitely going to start. "No, but I think you could talk me into it."

Connor kisses him again and jerks him slowly, working oil and precome into his skin until he can feel it dripping down his balls. Travis tries not to think about how easily he just spread his legs for Connor, how comfortable he is with Connor being on top - if and when it comes to more...

He shoves the thought aside as Connor takes them both in hand, shaft to shaft. Travis swallows a moan from Connor, stroking them both with a long, twisting motion that makes Travis see stars.

"Fuck, Connor, that's..." He sucks Connor's bottom lip between his teeth, hoping to convey what he wants to say by doing so. He's started to fuck Connor's first, his cock gripped in those warm, strong fingers. Connor feels huge against him, veins and ridges catching on each other, better than nearly anything he's ever felt.

Connor pants against his mouth, murmuring "this feels a million times better than I ever imagined it, Travis." He moans again, sweat making his glasses start to slip down his face; Travis pushes them back up and smiles, body coursing with bliss.

"How many times did you picture this?" Travis doesn't need an exact number, but damn, thinking about Connor thinking about him - that's powerful.

"Enough to render my favorite jock unwearable in public." Connor's voice gets low, almost a growl. " More than enough."

That answer catches Travis off guard and before he can stop it, he's coming so hard that he hits the bottom of his neck, coating his torso and holding on tight to Connor.

"Fuck, Connor, fuck!" Ecstasy floods his system, doubled when Connor comes all over him with a hoarse, whispered shout, come pooling in Travis's navel and soaking his pubes.The lizard-brained part of him finds it extremely hot that Connor shoots so much, setting him up with images for God knows what else - all Travis can come up with from his pleasure-addled brain is a lot of sweat and bruises.

Nothing about that upsets him.

Connor sags against him, finally wrung dry. "I... I'd thought... No, actually, I didn't."

"Shh, Connor, not necessary." Travis tilts his head up and lets Connor have his mouth again, kissing him with as much tenderness as he can muster. He likes if after he hooks up with girls but this, this is different. More... meaningful.

Connor starts to laugh, trying hard to contain it at first but soon Travis is laughing with him, arms wrapped around Connor's neck, faces buried in each other's necks - how the hell else are they supposed to react right now?

"Hey, Travis, let me...shit, let me go get a cloth - don't move." Connor rolls off of him with another kiss before picking up his discarded shorts and pulling them on, keeping his gaze on Tanner's lower body until his shorts are riding low on his hips.

"You couldn't pay me to leave right now." Travis stretches his arms above his head and leans back, watching Connor as he disappears out the door. He's tempted to run his fingers through the mess on his stomach and have a taste but decides against it, one thing at a time being more than enough for tonight. He can't stop smiling, either, even if his brain is still trying to get him to freak out about this.

Connor returns, stripping down again the second he's got the door closed. "You look awfully pleased with yourself." He cleans Travis up, thoroughly enough that it won't be dried and tacky in the morning on his skin. "Mind letting me in on what you're thinking right now?"

Travis sits up and crosses his legs, resting his hand on Connor's knee. "I think that this - all of it - I don't want to think too hard about it, because it's... I don't know, man, it feels good. Really fucking good."

Connor nods, tossing the cloth towards his hamper. "You think so too?"

Travis shrugs, rubbing Connor's thigh. "Isn't like anything I've ever experienced, so... I don't exactly have much to go on here." Travis leans forward and kisses Connor again, cupping his face and pulling him in deep. It's enough to make warmth flare in his gut again, only a little more slow and settled this time.

"Maybe we should just... see where it goes. Got the whole summer to figure it out, if you uh... want to do this again." Connor sounds hopeful and hell, Travis wasn't about to shoot him down anyway.

"I do want." Travis deepens the kiss and pushes Connor onto his back so that his head is on his pillows. "More than I have anyone else in a long time."

He leaves the and not just physically part unspoken - but he's pretty sure Connor gets it.

"Me too," Connor whispers, tangling their legs together and wrapping Travis up in his arms. "You don't think this is going too fast?"

Travis shakes his head, pressing kisses along Connor's jaw to his ear. "Connor, I've fucking wanted you since the second I met you, so you tell me."

Connor chuckles and offers his neck. "There's a spot just under my right ear, if you-"

Whatever Connor was going to finish with is lost in a moan and alright, maybe they should think about this a little bit.

But not right now.

***

Travis's alarm cuts through the deep sleep he's enjoying like a foglight, distant at first but getting sharper the longer it blares in his ear.

He has to work his way out from under Connor's arm to get to his phone and nearly falls out of the bed in the process, immediately disappointed that he's no longer asleep.

6:00 a.m. stares at him in the face like a mordant guide, telling him that he's got less time than normal to get ready if wants to make it to work on time - drive back home, shower, eat, and then hoof it out towards Wrightsville Beach. Any other time, Travis would be enjoying the hell out of the beach, but when you're working and sweating when the water is only a couple hundred feet away, well... it's a strong, unfair temptation.

He realizes that as he swings his legs out and rubs his face, he's sore in the way that only accompanies good sex.

And it was with Connor.

Connor.

Travis turns and looks at him, soft and peaceful in REM, still hanging on to Travis's pillow where his head was a few minutes ago. Even though last night hadn't involved anything more intense then rubbing off against each other (twice) it had still been satisfying on a bone-deep level, and instead of groggy and crusty, Travis feels, well, relaxed. Complete.

And he really, really likes Connor.

Before he has the chance to reminisce more, biological need wins out over any further gushing and he beats it down the hall to the bathroom, trying to be as quiet as possible. He does a check of himself in the mirror (there won't be any hiding the hickies on his neck and collarbones today, but he'll take his punishment with grace) and he realizes he's probably not going to stop smiling all fucking day, and if Lucas and Mike give him hell too much, he'll just remember how Connor looked under him that second time and the absolute fuckton of making out that happened last night.

As he steps back out into the hallway, he nearly collides with someone, and a soft, feminine "shit!" makes Travis realize he just nearly collided with Maggie.

"Travis, what... what are you doing here?" Maggie's wearing one of Colt's t-shirts and is eating a yogurt that almost certainly doesn't belong to her hook-up. "And are those..."

Travis realizes she's staring at the marks on his neck and he thanks the powers that be for the low light, because he's full on fucking blushing. "Yeah, they are."

"I thought that was your car outside but I didn't get the chance to look - and you weren't on the couch last night. And you're also naked."

Travis covers himself and shrugs. "Yeah, I wasn't sleeping on the couch."

Maggie tilts her head, scrutinizing him. "What, did Connor let you use his room and you just didn't leave after or... you... Slept with..."

"Connor."

Maggie's smile is bright even in the dim hallway, and her voice gets a little louder than necessary. "Oh my God, Travis, sweetie, that's... so sweet!"

Travis can't resist her one-armed, yogurt-still-in-hand hug, and he tries his best to return it. "Uh... thanks?"

"Thanks? Travis, c'mon, I'm happy for you! You and him have been eye-fucking since you met, and it finally happened."

Travis didn't realize it had been quite that obvious, but Maggie's no idiot - which is why Travis got with her in the first place. "Didn't realize there had been any bets on it."

Maggie sucks the yogurt off her spoon in a way that Travis wants to find erotic, but he's still got Connor rushing through his veins. "Oh, baby, me and Leah have been counting off the days - but just know I'm proud of you, and if you want, I'll keep this to myself. Colt didn't even notice you were here last night, either."

"Drunk again?"

"Well... not on alcohol." Maggie looks incredibly pleased with herself, and Travis knows exactly what she did to him.

"How long did he last?"

"Just enough for him to feel bad about nearly gagging me and eating me out til I squirted on his face - what can I say, I'm good." Maggie shrugs and heads back to Colt's bedroom, getting up on tiptoe to kiss Travis on the cheek as she passed by. "If I were you, I'd hold onto him, Trav - he's got a good heart and in case you haven't noticed, he's smitten."

With that, she's gone and Travis finishes making his way back to Connor's room.

Connor's on his back now, the blanket having slipped down his chest, those fucking gorgeous pecs rising and falling with each breath. Travis would love nothing more than to reach under the covers and jerk him awake, but he's got to move soon if doesn't want to be docked the first fifteen minutes.

Still, he isn't going to just let Connor wake up without knowing he's gone.

Travis straddles Connor's thighs and leans down, kissing his neck and gently stroking his cheeks. Connor hums in his sleep, and it doesn't take too long before Connor's awake and sleepily reaching for him.

"If you want morning sex, you're gonna have to wait til after coffee but before eggs." Connor buries his face in Travis's neck and inhales, making Travis wish very much that he didn't have to go.

"I'd love to stick around for all three of those things but I gotta go. Day job and all that shit."

Connor groans, disappointed. "Cancel it, tell them you've got... Connor problems."

"I don't think a dry prostate and hickies are really a problem but yeah, I'll put that down on my medical form." Travis manages to get Connor at least sitting up, holding his face. "But I didn't want to just leave you hanging."

"You're sweet." Connor kisses him, not quite chaste but not so much that it makes Travis's laughably weak defenses crumble either. "I like that."

"Just one of my many charms." Travis rolls off of him and starts looking for his clothes, pulling each piece on one by one. "Let me know if you want to find out about the rest of them."

"Because one night was enough to even begin, yeah, alright." Connor gets up and wraps him up in a hug from behind as he's tying his belt up, solid and warm and there. "But seriously, if you think you're gonna slip away from me this easily, man, you're wrong."

Connor starts to nibble on his earlobe and alright, that's going to make Travis forget all about his priorities. "I wasn't planning on going anywhere." Travis reaches up and grips Connor's forearms, resting his head against his shoulder for just a second. "You really have to let me go now."

With a sigh, Connor releases him so he can put his socks on. "I still think you should skip out and stay here. I'll make breakfast, make out while it's cooking and then y'know, more making out. Fun stuff."

"You drive a hard bargain, you know that right?" Travis is finally as dressed as he's going to get, and a quick pat tells him his wallet and keys are still in his pockets. "But I promise I'll be back as soon as I can."

Connor takes his hands and kisses him again, opening his mouth just enough to insure that Travis will make good on that promise. "Am I allowed to be eager and reckless for a second?"

"No one else here to object, man."

"Good - because I want this, Travis. It's not like we're strangers, or some random hook-up, and God, I know we should be worrying about the whole sexual identity thing but... I don't feel like it really matters. Last night was way too good to waste on freaking out, right?"

Travis didn't think it was actually possible to like Connor more but fuck all, he just found the way to make it happen. He pushes Connor back towards the bed and kisses the hell out of him, settling in his lap and sucking on Connor's tongue until he can feel his cock swelling under him, pressing up against his ass and making Travis think about six million different possibilities in the space of three seconds.

"One thing, Connor," Travis says between having his mouth full of Connor's tongue, "we don't have to call this anything now, or later, but if or when we get to that point, I'm there with you, okay? Christ, Connor, I've spent a long time, thinking about-"

Connor shushes him, rubbing his thumbs over Travis's cheeks. "Me too, Travis, I promise. And if it's okay, uh... I don't know, can we... see just each other while we're figuring this out? I know neither of us are exactly uh, solid on the whole monogamy thing but..."

"Yeah, Maggie fellated a spoon in the hallway while I was naked, so I think we're good - I'll explain later - and... yeah, I want that. You're worth it to me, Connor."

Travis trusts Connor enough to pick up on the you've been worth it for a long time.

Especially if it means it gets him more nights like the one they just shared.

The kiss lingers, and it breaks Travis's heart a little to end it. "I gotta go, Connor."

"Walk you out?"

Travis wasn't anticipating that offer extending past the doorway, but Connor puts on his shorts and sneakers to see him all the way down to his Jeep, leaning in the window once Travis is in the driver's seat and giving him a goodbye kiss that's going to be replaying in his mind all day.

"I gotta close at the restaurant tonight, so it's gonna be late when you hear from me, okay?" Another kiss, and Travis is pretty sure it's enough to finish turning the rest of him to slush. "But I wanna see you as soon as we can."

"Just let me know when you're uh... home, alright?" Travis asks that of all his friends - but now he's got a vested interest.

It feels pretty fucking fantastic.

"Count on it - have a good day, babe."

Travis is still smiling an hour and a half later, and does indeed take a fair amount of ribbing.

Worth. Every. Second.

___

Travis deletes Tinder from his phone within two days of dating Connor. No, seriously - and the decision hadn't been all that hard to make, either. It's been a very, very long time since Travis had even considered just how good it feels to actually date someone. With Connor, it's not difficult. Connor was right about them already knowing each other; Travis doesn't have to give up being himself for Connor, and neither does Connor for him. There's nothing that Travis has to hide or think twice about, because Connor has absolutely all the chill in the world and it's just... really great.

Being on completely different work schedules is rough, at first; Travis has a solid nine-to-five (landscaping isn't a late night sort of business) and Connor, well, is sometimes at work for fourteen hours a day. The waiting, at first, had been tough. Travis gets home around six and Tanner is still working for another six hours, or later depending on how busy his restaurant is. Travis hadn't thought that he'd want to spend as much time as possible with another person would be something he'd experience but it's like he can never quite get enough of Connor, no matter how long they kiss or how long they spend at each other's places (which ends up being Connor's most of the time, as Colt seems to always have somewhere better to be - all the better, so far as Travis is concerned.)

Travis knows he isn't neurotic and obsessive, but every time he so much as thinks about Connor, he gets this warm, fizzy feeling all over, and Kellan, after that first night, has enjoyed giving him as much grief over his newly besotted state as possibly can.

Whatever - Travis is happy, on a level he didn't think he would be for a long time.

123456...8