Spinning and I Can't Sit Still

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks in, however, and Travis's summer semester is taking off - test number one is right around the corner. Sports Psychology isn't his favorite subject, but mental issues among athletes are definitely a thing - and it's a writing intensive requirement. Given his choice between that and Sports Journalism, he'd chosen the lesser of two evils. Keeping his athletic scholarships have hinged on his academic performance, so Connor or not, he's having to keep on top of it whether he wants to or not.

He just wishes there weren't so fucking many terms to keep track of. It's not the ideas he's struggling with - just the right words behind them, and Doctor Knussen's tests are half term/definition. He's gone through so many notecards this school year that he's run out of his stock and had to recycle them for the next set of courses.

After getting home from work, he'd grabbed his leftover turkey burger, heated it up, grabbed a shower, come back to his desk still wrapped in his towel, and set down to study. He'd actually been thinking about his test while laying mulch today, pushing Connor aside for a while - turning over the course material in his mind while working definitely helps with missing Connor during the day. An hour later and he's eaten half the burger and the water has stopped dripping from his hair, having gone through his note cards three times now, looking at each one and thinking hard about their definitions. Connor is way better with sight/recall than he is, and has actually done his best to help Travis commit this stuff to memory.

Trouble is, Connor's such a damned sexy tutor that Travis is easily distracted and they've gotten a lot more making out done over the last few weeks than any schoolwork. Connor, of course, doesn't have to take any classes, so he gets to lie there and look hot while Travis works.

Well... that's the idea anyway.

Outside his room he hears the light-yet-noticeable tread of Kellan's footsteps towards the front room, muffled further by his earbuds. He can just make out the sound of Kellan greeting whomever it was at the door - probably Grant, Kellan's other best friend. He's been away in Spain for a semester abroad and he'd just gotten back last week, and since then Kellan and he have been inseparable. Travis won't begrudge them the time spent together - he knows he's been brushing Kellan off a lot to hang out with Travis. They're gonna have to have a bro night soon, or Kellan might just kick him out for neglect.

Travis turns his music up a little more, setting aside tomorrow night for just himself and Kellan. He already knows Connor will be working late, and Kellan's been egging him to go bowling ever since Grant got back. Hell, he's already looking forward to it, and Colt can come too. Colt isn't much of a bowler, but he owns up to it and keeps everyone laughing.

He doesn't hear his bedroom door open but he does feel the strong, familiar warmth of Connor's arms wrapping around his shoulders, accompanied by the bright, fresh scent of Irish Spring.

Travis is already laughing as Connor plucks his earbuds away and kisses his neck. "You didn't get fired, did you?"

"Nah, owner's son was gonna close up tonight since he fucked us over on Sunday, but Tracie said I'd still get paid for the whole night." Travis is more or less lifted out of the chair and spun around, face to face with Connor. "I fucking missed you."

Travis doesn't get out the we woke up together this morning out before Connor's kissing him - with a hell of a lot of tongue. He doesn't try to hide his moan, and it's only after he's lying on the bed with Connor on top of him that he realizes his towel has slipped and he's naked against the rough denim of Connor's jeans.

"Convenient, huh?" Connor's already stroking him with soft, tight motions of his hand, twisting at the top - just as Travis showed him. "You, already naked for me, waiting to get my mouth on you..."

Travis pauses, his fingers gripping Connor's biceps. "Wait, Connor, are..."

"Wanting to blow you? Yeah, Travis, I am."

They hadn't talked about it, because all this time spent coming all over each other's cocks had been a hell of a good experience, replete with delicious friction and bone-shaking orgasms. Those have been good, terrific, more than enough.

It doesn't mean Travis hasn't thought about it, but up til now, neither one of them have given head. Received, sure, no problem.

But the mental implications of saying hey man, I want to put your junk in my mouth - Travis had worried about well, probably things he shouldn't, but the whole roadmap to dating a guy had been filled in solely by instinct and whatever Connor tells him.

Connor kisses him and murmurs "stop making your 'I'm freaking out face' - it's not like I just asked if you could tie me up and horse whip me." Another kiss, and Travis supposes he feels a little bit better.

Travis slides his tongue out of Connor's mouth and whispers "I'd do it if you asked."

Connor laughs, and alright, Travis's level of freaking out drops dramatically. "Why don't we stick to this for now?" Connor kisses down his body until he's on his knees and Travis's body is halfway off the bed, propped up on his elbows as Connor's mouth goes lower and lower, swirling his tongue through his navel and tracing over his abs.

"Fuck, man, don't stop." Travis is trying hard to make himself believe that this isn't a dream, and that Connor's mouth is about six inches away his now very hard, copiously leaking cock.

"Wasn't going to." Connor still has a hand on him, pumping his shaft slowly and making another thick bead pearl up at his slit. Connor's tongue flicks out to taste it, and Travis's breath stops completely.

Travis nods when Connor's eyes meet his, the silent are you sure? Thoughtful as hell and typical of Connor.

"You've got a really nice dick, Travis." Connor licks up from the base, following the vein up to the crown and opening his mouth to swallow the head.

Connor sinks down to the end of his circumcision scar and his world starts to dematerialize, the hot, wet head of his mouth putting him somewhere above cloud nine - and Connor hasn't even started yet. Travis wants to tell him he likes it wet and sloppy, the noisier the better - but his brain has stopped functioning and honestly, whatever Connor does is going to be just fine.

When Connor's fingers come up to tug at his balls, Travis signs over his control and puts himself completely in Connor's hands. He reaches out with his right hand and places it on Connor's head, putting it there as much as a guide for Connor as much as an anchor for himself.

Besides, Connor seems to have a pretty good instinct about what he's doing - he only gives Travis about thirty seconds to adjust to the newness of the situation before he's taking Travis for the ride of his life, working up enough spit that it's soon dripping down his balls and all he can do is hold on tight.

Travis believes him with all his heart when Connor says that Travis is his first, period - and unless Connor's been watching a fucking tutorial or something, Travis can't help but wonder how much of this is instinct. Connor seems to have a feel for how much is too much, never sucking or teasing him to the point of hurting. Girls always need a little guidance (except Maggie, but she's a beast of a different nature) but fuck, Connor seems to know exactly what the fuck he's doing.

Connor's left hand disappears from its grip on Travis's thigh after a while and moves down between his own legs and fuck, fuck he's definitely stroking himself while blowing Travis -

"Dude, you don't..." That's all Travis gets out, because Connor's just swallowed even more of him, his nose nearly touching Travis's dark pubic hair. How the hell he's deep throating him, Travis isn't going to question; he may not have Connor's girth but he's definitely above average on length - it doesn't fucking matter, because it feels fucking awesome and Connor has about thirty seconds before Travis's orgasm hits.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Connor doesn't look like he's going to pull off, either.

He's going to let Travis come in his fucking mouth, isn't he?

Connor pulls up so that just the head is in his mouth, jerking his shaft in long, tight motions that send shivers racing up Travis's spine. He's got it now, finding the perfect combination of heat and motion, making Travis's head spin. He can feel his climax start building, faster and faster, pulling his balls up towards his body. Connor must feel him thicken in his mouth because he picks up the pace, giving Travis as much as he can until Travis breaks, his body imploding and rocking, flooding Connor's mouth and not at all sure whether or not he actually made him gag.

It's definitely one of the strongest, most wringing orgasms he's ever had, and Travis can't even put together the words right now to tell him.

Connor stands up and yeah, Travis has to take care of him, even if he can't quite get his hands and brain to agree on how to move together just yet.

"Nah, Travis, just... let me." He's working that big, thick cock with determination, stuck out from his unbuttoned jeans over the top of his underwear, a long, dripping string of precome catching on Travis's thigh as he straddles his hips, one leg still on the floor behind him.

If Connor wants to come all over him, Travis isn't going to stop him. He gets a hand between his legs and massages his balls as Connor drools Travis's come and spit all over his cock and strokes faster, looking Travis dead in the eye when he does.

Travis though watching Connor swallow him whole was the hottest thing he'd ever seen, but he was dead wrong. Connor's cheeks are flushed with impending ecstasy, and Travis rolls and massages his balls as much as he can, tugging harder when Connor's eyes slam shut and he tosses his head back, come spill all over Travis's chest and body, running down his abs and pooling in his navel.

"Fuck, Connor, that's it, bust your fucking nut all over me." Travis watches every movement of Connor's body until he stops shuddering, his knees shaky and his shirt soaked with sweat. It's disarmingly erotic, Connor being completely clothed and Travis without a stitch on him, making him feel vulnerable.

That feeling dissipates when Connor leans down on all fours and kisses him, the softly whispered do you like the taste of yourself, Travis, enough to make his cock start to harden again - and yeah, he does, he absolutely fucking does.

Travis runs his index and middle fingers through the mess on his body and puts them in Connor's mouth, moaning as Connor sucks them clean and then goes for it himself, licking Travis from navel to throat and kissing him at the finish. Christ, Travis has only been with one other person who was into swapping come - an exchange student named Natalya, and that had been a strictly one time thing - but doing it with Connor? Christ, he just created a monster.

"Been wanting to do that for a while, babe." Connor smiles against his mouth and Travis hauls him up the bed, careful to not get Connor's shirt sticky.

"Nice to let me know now - but you didn't give me the chance to reciprocate, you jerk." Travis gently smacks his side, which makes Connor take his hands and pin them above his head.

"And who said there wouldn't be a next time?" Another kiss, and Travis stops struggling quite as much. "I know I'm not easy to swallow, man, so I want you relaxed when you try it."

Connor, infuriatingly so, has a good point.

"So frosting me was the next best thing?" Travis teases him with a smile and Connor rolls them so that Travis is properly straddling him, his naked ass against Connor's still half-hard dick.

"Seemed like a good idea at the time."

They're quiet for a moment, realizing the position they're in. "Um... don't worry about uh, catching anything - I'm clean, since we kinda..."

"Swallowed each other's come? Yeah, me too. I'd have told you beforehand if I wasn't."

Travis leans down, kissing Connor long and slow, rocking his hips and feeling Connor get fully hard again under him.

Not tonight, Travis, slow down.

A loud knock on the door from Kellan announces that they aren't exactly alone, and Travis sighs. Connor pulls him down and whispers "soon enough, Travis."

Travis is still thinking about it twenty minutes later when they're all at Fat Tony's, chowing down on the burgers Grant made special for them. Having a burger chef for a friend at one of the best waterfront restaurants in town is a fucking blessing.

The burgers? Amazing.

Connor's hand on his knee under the table for the whole night though?

Even fucking better.

___

Travis had been just a little bit depressed the day after Connor went down on him that he'd be working doubles for the next four days - apparently, one of the other guys had called out at the last minute and Connor, of course, was the only one left to fill in the gaps. Wednesday to Saturday, which means it will quite solidly be next week before Travis gets any sort of extended time with him.

Good time to practice the whole "absence makes the heart grow fonder" thing, he supposes.

Bro night had been fucking awesome, and the more drunk they got, the better they all got at bowling. Travis is pretty sure he tried to send twenty different videos of himself and the other guys to Connor trying to bowl while getting steadily more intoxicated - that they hadn't killed anyone in the process is purely a miracle.

The whole time, however, he's been thinking about having Connor in his mouth.

Even at work, he finds himself wanting it, dying to know what Connor's girthy as hell cock would feel like between his lips, what it would be like to have him come in his mouth - feeling it from his end had been stupid hot, and then Connor's little move with spitting it back out and using it on himself to finish - yeah, Travis wants that again.

Only life is giving him a serious case of blue balls, and Connor hasn't spent the night since then.

It's Friday night, and the only guys around are Kellan and Grant. Kellan has a nine to five like him, so he's almost always home when Travis is, and for whatever reason, Grant doesn't flip burgers on Fridays. Strange as it sounds, but it does at least give Travis some company. Colt's gone for the week, visiting his parents in Tennessee, and most of their other brothers are working or doing something else too.

Truth be told, Travis likes his little circle more than the massed groups of guys that are always at their parties. Connor, Kellan, Colt, Grant - which for the most part, had just been the first three for most of the previous semester, and now that Grant's back, it feels a little more complete.

"Anyone for another beer?" They're all watching the Mariners game, live from the west coast. Grant and Kellan are on the old but plush sofa, while Travis is in his usual chair. Grant's been at their place a lot lately, and Travis wonders if he's been kicked out of his own place for being away or if just... likes it here better. Kellan's spare blow up mattress can't be that comfortable to justify his being here overnight three times a week.

Whatever - maybe it's just wanting to be back amongst familiar surroundings, and Travis can definitely understand that.

Kellan holds up his empty bottle and Travis gets up to take it, his buzz making the motion of standing a little more adventurous than usual. "What's the magic word?"

"Bring me another beer or I'll play screamo outside your door next time Connor's over?"

Grant laughs, and Travis flips them both off - teasing aside, both of them have been very supportive and kept the awkward questions to a minimum. Not teasing as in the "haha you're gay" kind, no - but any time one of them starts getting serious about another person, there's a lot of good natured ribbing.

While he's in the kitchen, Travis decides that nachos and cheese sounds like a fantastic idea, pleased that there's still a full jar left, making enough for all three of them. He checks his phone - nothing but a couple Snaps from Maggie and Colt - and pops open another cold one open while the cheese heats up. He refrains from opening his browser, the porn he'd been watching before the game still paused. With nothing but memories and his hand the last few days, he's been consuming a lot of the stuff - not that he didn't before, but with Connor it's like his sex drive has skyrocketed and hasn't yet reached terminal velocity.

In spite of the guys in the living room, he reaches into his shorts and strokes himself a little, thinking about Connor's lips and closing his eyes. The next time he sees him, he's getting the hell kissed out of him and then some.

The sharp, loud ding of the microwave makes him jump, pull his hand out of his shorts (he licks the little bit of precome he got on his fingers up) and heads back to the living room, cheese in a bowl balanced in his right hand, beer and chips in the left.

He nearly drops it when he rounds the corner and sees Grant on top of Kellan, then Grant's tongue in Kellan's mouth, and well... Kellan's legs wrapped around his waist.

Travis clears his throat and to their credit, neither of them startle, but just look at each other and then at Travis.

"I made nachos, if anyone's hungry."

Kellan wipes his mouth and pushes Grant off of him like they weren't just making out hard. "I take back the thing about playing screamo."

"He was gonna do it too." Grant not so subtly adjusts his bulge and alright, Travis does look. "There any of that stuff left?" Grant shakes his beer bottle and gets up, avoiding the situation that he's sure is about to get awkward.

"Hold up, Grant." Kellan tugs him back to the couch and licks cheese off the back of his hand where it dripped. "We're going to tell Travis."

"Yes, please tell Travis." Travis settles back in his chair and waits, smiling as he takes a sip of beer.

"This has actually been going on since before I left for Spain but we didn't want to make it a big thing - you know how some of the other guys are." Grant reaches over and takes Kellan's hand, their fingers threading together. "And when you and Connor started knocking boots, well... it doesn't seem like such a big deal now."

Travis taps his beer bottle against his mouth, studying both of them as he thinks. What on earth he and Connor have to do with the two of them being together, it doesn't really make all that much sense to Travis. "What did you mean, it not being a big deal if me and Connor are doing it."

"C'mon, Trav, you two are like... the alpha bros. The guy's guys. Both of you command a lot of, power and respect, I guess." Kellan leans forward for another chip and Grant kisses him on the shoulder.

Travis's heart does a slow roll in his chest, suddenly missing Connor's free, easy affection.

"Kellan, c'mon, it's... it's not like that. This isn't some power trip for either of us, it's just..."

"Undeniable attraction?" Grant leans back and takes a long swig of beer, letting Travis put more of his thoughts together.

"Yeah, that's part of it. He's my fucking bro too, y'know, and that's... I'm sorry guys, it's hard to put into words." Travis is half tempted to go and wait for Connor at work just so he can kiss him the second his shift is over, but the warm thrum of beer keeps him glued to his seat.

"We know, man." Kellan gets a little closer to Grant and puts his head on his shoulder. "But you can tell us one thing."

Travis nods his beer bottle towards them for them to continue.

"What the hell have you been thinking about so hard for the last few days? Something on your mind?"

Travis sighs, figuring that with all that's been shared in the last ten minutes, it's not going to hurt anything. "Connor blew me the other day."

"And? Was it bad?" Grant's sitting up, and Travis is afraid that this isn't a conversation he's going to want to remember having in the morning.

123456...8