Spinning and I Can't Sit Still

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Less talking, more fucking." Connor's holding on to the head board with his right hand, his left wrapped around his cock and millking it at twice as slow as Travis is fucking him. "God, Travis, that's the fuckin' spot. "

Travis grinds into him, short, shallow thrusts that keep maximum stimulation up on Connor's prostate. "Yeah, baby? Right there?" Hell, Travis's nasty top mouth game isn't as strong as it could be but Connor doesn't seem to fucking care - all the girls he's ever been with think it's sweet, and Connor isn't exactly complaining.

"Right...fuck, Travis, that's gonna make me bust." Connor's zeroed in on his glans, swollen and flushed deep pink, precome slicking his fingers and dripping down his hand. "Fuck, that's... fuck me, Travis, fuckme!"

Travis ups his speed, his own body racing along towards sweet oblivion just as quickly - if not faster. He wants to close his eyes and let go but no, he's got to see Connor when he goes over the edge. He bites the inside of his cheek and watches Connor's face, his hips slamming against Connor's ass until Connor cries out, jets of unfairly gorgeous white come streaking all the way up to his collar bone and flooding his abs, moaning Travis's name the whole time.

"Fuck, Connor, I'm..." He tries to get out I'm gonna come in you but he never makes it, his climax ripping through him at hypersonic speed, teeth sunk into the meat of Connor's left calf. The last week washes away in an instant, all of his frustration and the ache of absence obliterated until he's left with nothing but Connor and the storm now raging outside.

The lights go out and Travis lowers Connor's legs to the bed gently, pulling out and collapsing nose-first into Connor's chest - and his load.

"That..."

"I know, babe." Connor's hands find his back, traveling up his neck until he's cupping Travis's face and bringing it up for a kiss. Travis leans forward, making the angle less awkward and alright, doing this in the dark is pretty fucking awesome; he's aware of nothing but Connor, solid and warm and now very, very sticky under him.

"Wish fulfilled?"

Connor squirms pleasantly, and reaches down to catch some of his come where it's leaking out of him. "Definitely."

Travis can't quite see him lick it clean, but he definitely tastes it a second later.

And who said sloppy seconds was a bad thing?

___

"You sure they aren't gonna hang us for doing this?" Travis looks at himself one last time in the mirror of his Jeep, dressed for the first big party of the year. Three weeks into the semester and everyone's finally back, and no expense had been spared - as much as a bunch of broke college students can go with booze and what smells like weed, anyway.

"What, coming out as a couple? No. Leaving the frat for Lambda? Well... Colt handled the news well, and you know what his temper's like." Connor squeezes his hand, sending the exact same thrill across Travis's skin as the first time he did it.

"We wait until everyone's had a couple, talk to Grayson and Dane first, and then let it spread." It's not much of a plan, and truly, if there are any friendships that break because of a decision they're making for them, then they weren't all that strong in the first place.

"Yeah." Connor doesn't get out yet, and Travis doesn't push him. "I love you, you know that."

Travis leans over and tilts Connor's face towards his. "I love you too, even if we are about to piss a whole lot of people off."

Hand in hand with Connor, though?

Travis feels fucking invincible.

1...345678