Spinning and I Can't Sit Still

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no nothing like that - he just uh, didn't let me blow him. I don't know if that's a bad thing, or what, but I felt like I missed something there."

Kellan and Grant look at him for a long moment, then at each other. "Did you offer?"

"Yeah, of course - but all he said was 'I know I'm hard to swallow and I want you relaxed when you do' - like I can get more relaxed after blowing my fucking brains out through my dick." Travis swallows half of the beer in his bottle and settles back, more worried than he was before.

"Dude, think about it - he was probably just as nervous doing it to you. Kind of a big step, if he'd never done that before And yeah, alright, I can understand him wanting you to be at ease for it - Connor's got a big dick, doesn't he?" Grant doesn't seem at all concerned that this is all coming out so... casually. It's oddly comforting, and doing nothing to help with Travis wanting him even more right now.

Travis bites back a smile and shrugs. "Yeah, he does."

"Just give him time, man - he doesn't want you to not be able to do it for him. Grant's a thick fucker too and we had to work up to it." Kellan reaches over and squeezes Grant's bulge, smiling wickedly.

"So it's not that he doesn't want it from me, just under the best circumstances?"

"Exactly - and given the noise the two of you make when you're not blowing each other, I think you're gonna be just fine. Just remember to relax, take your time, and whatever you do, Connor's not going to hate you, man. I've watched him enough over the last few weeks and when you turn around - Travis, he looks at you like you hung the fucking moon." Kellan reaches forward claps Travis on the shoulder in empathy.

"You two don't... need the room or anything, do you?"

Grant pulls Kellan close and settles himself back in. "Nah man, we're here for you. Seems kinda rude to mack on each other when you can't do it back to us."

"Why do I feel like it wouldn't stop you anyway?"

Kellan throws a chip at him, and Travis lets his last little bit of worry go.

___

It's Sunday before Travis gets to see Connor again.

Travis had had every intention of sleeping in late - way later than normal - so that he could at least try to minimize the amount of time he was hungover; Saturday night had been a blur of beer pong with the guys, followed by Maggie and her crew coming over (at Kellan and Colt's request, apparently) and there being a lot of dancing and grinding and other stuff that Travis feels bad for Connor missing. He'd passed out around two (thankfully in his own bed, alone) and awakened to Connor greedily pulling the covers away from him and crawling into the bed next to him sometime Sunday morning.

Travis just wishes he'd been a little more awake at the time to appreciate Connor's incredibly sweet efforts to snuggle up and listen to how much he missed him. Instead he'd nearly fallen out of bed to get to the bathroom, throwing up everything he'd consumed in the last four years and then some. It had been a while since he'd had that much, and Connor had just welcomed him back and let him sleep til almost noon.

Of course, shortly after he'd made Travis eggs and told him to get his shit together, because they were going to go sweat the booze out.

To his credit, Travis had only puked two more times and it was probably the least productive gym session he'd ever had, but what counts is that he got to go with Connor. Watching all of those muscles flex and ripple had been more than enough for Travis to forget just how fucking much he'd missed him over the last few days.

By the time they were finished, both of them were sweating like hell and unable to walk with any sort of speed or efficiency. It's not sex, but after Connor had put him through his paces Travis definitely feels like he'd been reamed down to his bones.

When Connor's knees had given out in the shower back at his place, Travis hadn't turned him down as he'd nuzzled his cock and proceeded him to give him the slowest, sloppiest head he could imagine. Travis's brain had been well and truly fried, and after drying off and cleaning up (Travis in a borrowed pair of Connor's gym shorts and one of his restaurant tees) he'd made them both a late lunch.

Add that to the Yankees game now playing on Connor's huge flatscreen, and Travis is willing to call this a perfect day.

Connor's stretched out in his favorite spot on the couch, those mile-long legs open and relaxed, a water bottle in his left hand and his right over Travis's heart. Travis's head is pillowed on his stomach and honestly, he's not even paying that much attention to the game. He's soaking up the warm, clean smelling scent of Connor and the lingering warmth of his orgasm, feeling blissed out and pleasantly sore.

"Heard you had a little chat with Kellan and Grant the other night, by the way." Connor's voice is soft and sleepy, like he's trying not to disturb the warm, peaceful feeling that's settled over them.

"Talked about a few things, yeah." Travis definitely doesn't whimper when Connor runs his fingers through his hair, dragging his nails over his scalp. "Guess he caught you up this morning?"

"Yeah, he did - I'm glad for him and Grant." Another couple of quiet moments lapse by, and Travis is starting to be lulled towards unconsciousness, between Connor's fingers and his worn out body. "But that's not what I meant."

Fuck.

"Hope I didn't uh, mess things up by talking about... stuff with them."

Connor leans down and kisses the side of his head and hugs him closer. "Definitely not - but Kellan told me what he told you, and he was right."

"Perceptive little bastard." Travis sets aside the empty water bottle he's been cradling for the last half hour and puts his hand on Connor's lower thigh, rubbing and gently squeezing him. "But he was onto something, with being nervous about all this, and I'm sorry I got weird about it, man."

"Don't be, alright? I'm glad you were weird about it, and that you worried - it means you care."

Travis sits up and looks Connor in the eye, telling him "of course I do - kinda how this whole relationship thing is supposed to work, isn't it?"

"So it's a relationship now?" Connor grins and kisses him, softly at first - but Travis isn't about to let him get away so easily, and it doesn't take much maneuvering for him to wind up in Connor's lap, arms around his neck and his tongue in his mouth. Connor moans like a man dying of thirst and Travis is the only oasis within a thousand miles, pulling their bodies as close together as he can.

It doesn't take much grinding of Travis's ass against his boyfriend's bulge to get him hard - and yeah, Travis is more than willing to go with that term now. Hell, he's been nursing the idea ever since that first night together.

"I want to taste you, Connor." Travis kisses along his jaw down to his left ear, finding that spot that drives Connor fucking wild. "Want your big, fat cock in my mouth and down my throat." Each syllable is poured like honey into Connor's ear, and alright, Travis may have looked up a few seduction techniques in his free moments. He'd tried them out by himself - dirty talk, at least - and he'd felt ridiculous but in context? Oh, fuck yes it works.

"You think I've been thinkin' about anything else for the last fuckin' week, baby?" A little bit of Connor's accent slips out and Christ, that Edgecombe County drawl is enough to raise goosebumps along Travis's spine.

"Starting to think it might be true."

Right as Travis is about to get to his knees and give Connor what they both need, Connor's phone rings - and it's his mom's ringtone.

Travis jumps off of Connor like he's just been caught stealing and tries very, very hard to look innocent - and seeing as it might be a Facetime call, it's probably not a bad idea.

The voice of Connor's sister erupts from the speaker, and Travis relaxes a little - Corinne isn't as likely to pick up on something going on as his mom is.

Connor puts the phone up to his ear and bids Travis to resume his earlier position, and soon Travis is pillowed on Connor's stomach again.

Except this time, Connor's dick is hard and Travis knows for a fact that he's not go anything on under his gym shorts. Temptation is a powerful beast, and Travis just doesn't have it in him to ignore what he's already started.

Connor doesn't exactly try to stop him when Travis pulls the waistband of his shorts down and gets his cock out, precome glistening at the tip already. Travis strokes him, completely uncaring of whatever the hell it is Connor and his sister are going on about - all he's concerned with is his boyfriend's cock.

"Corinne, this... this really isn't a good time, okay?" Connor's trying hard to let her down easy, and Travis is running out of patience. "I'm... Corinne, stop, list-"

Connor's words are stopped by Travis circling the tip of his tongue around Connor's slit, and oh fuck, that's fucking it, Travis has to follow through on this now.

Surprisingly, gravity does a lot of the work for him once he gets to his knees.

There's no way that he's going to be able to deep throat Connor today - not with his gag reflex still touch and go from last night. Then again, that might not be possible for a while. Connor's thick enough to make his jaw hurt as he works his way down - but he remembers Grant and Kellan's advice about there not being a limit on taking his time.

Making eye contact with Connor helps, and Travis relaxes his jaw and throat until he's got Connor comfortably halfway down.

Whatever it is Corinne was saying gets cut off mid-sentence, and Connor tosses his phone to the other end of the couch.

"Feel okay, Travis?"

Travis nods as much as he can and closes his eyes, emptying his mind and focusing.

It's freeing, to have in that moment just one purpose, to pull these beautiful, praising sounds from Connor's lips. He's got a lot of time to make up for, and he knows for a fact that Connor hasn't come since that day he'd surprised Travis after work. He bobs his head up and down slowly, jerking the lower part of Connor's shaft with his right hand while his left keeps a steady grip on his thigh. Connor's head hits the back of the couch, moaning with increasing volume the longer Travis blows him.

Travis already knows that he wants to do this more, wants to hear Connor slur his name and swear and lose his breath, all because of his mouth. Sure Connor's got some serious fucking blue balls right now, but Travis knows what he's doing feels good.

Copying what Connor does for him seems to work alright, and Connor right from the source tastes fucking amazing. He's sweeter than Travis is, and not as heavy either. Not that either of them eat more than than the usual amount of crap, but Connor does make those fruit smoothies every morning with his breakfast...

"Fuck, Travis, you're getting me so fuckin' close, baby." Connor reaches down and slides his fingers back into Travis's hair, pulling tight and making Travis groan around his cock. "Can't wait to fuck that pretty mouth."

Travis's cock is hard in an instant in his shorts, and alright, he definitely gets wanting to jerk off while doing this. He feels Connor thicken further, the soft, grunted oh, fuck and then the warm, salty, tangy taste of Connor's come, filling his mouth and quickly swallowed before it can choke him. Connor's screaming through his teeth, dug hard into his bottom lip, his back arching off of the couch as he tries his hardest to hold the fuck still and not make Travis accidentally gag.

Christ, that's a powerful feeling, making Connor bust like that - and he won't be going back to his place before he give him another one, either.

Connor looks down at him with a sloppy, dazed grin, laughing as he reaches for Travis and picks him up out of the floor. "I think we should do that a lot more." He's already kissing the taste of himself out of Travis's mouth, greedily sucking on his tongue and palming Travis's dick through his shorts. "Unless you uh, have a dissenting opinion."

"How the hell are you managing words like 'dissenting' right now?" Travis puts Connor's hands behind him on the couch so he can have better access to his neck and throat. "Unless you need further... whatever." He's still too giddy with making Connor come to argue too much right now, and there frankly isn't much else he wants to do aside from that again.

"Guess so I seem a lot smarter and knowledgeable than I am, Travis, or maybe your sucking my cock unlocks all these words I don't normally use - either way, I think we should give it a little more testing, just to be sure."

If swapping blowjobs is what it takes to help Connor with his vocabulary, than Travis is more than willing to learn right alongside him.

Oh and the other thing?

Travis is sure he's completely, irrevocably in love.

It's not too soon, is it?

***

Travis is lacing up his running shoes when there's an alarmingly loud pounding on his door, enough that he nearly loses his balance and knocks the stuff off of his desk.

"Jeez, dude, give me a second." He puts his foot on the ground and opens the door to Grant, flush-faced, shirtless, and with a massive tent in his obviously hastily put back on underwear.

"Do you have a condom?"

Travis quirks and eyebrow, eying the blossoming hickies on his neck. "Yeah, just a second - why don't you have any?"

"Because we both thought the other had gotten some and guess what, didn't. C'mon man, Kellan's waiting ass up.'

"I didn't need to know that, at all." Travis fishes two out of the box in his bedside table and tosses them to Grant. "And don't come back looking for more, I'm limited myself."

"Like you're gonna use them soon anyway bro." Grant starts to turn around, only for Travis to snap him back into position.

"Excuse me?"

"Travis, look it's none of my business but I know you and Connor haven't, y'know, fucked yet. Therefore, you don't need them."

Grant slips out of his grip and runs back to Kellan's room, leaving Travis feeling like he's done something wrong and he isn't entirely sure what. He picks up his keys, grabs his earbuds from the table, and heads towards the front door.

Connor's about to knock right as he opens it, greeting Travis with a smile. "That was freaky."

"Well, I have reason to get out of here quick - apparently Grant's about to fuck Kellan through the mattress."

The sound of Kellan moaning from the back of the apartment prompts them both to make haste for outside. Connor's dressed in running shorts and a t-shirt, just the same as Travis. "So it's only hot when you're listening to your own sex noises and not other people's?"

Travis stops to put his foot up on the low garden wall in front of the building and starts to stretch. "Let me put it like this - I didn't know Kellan was a screamer, but he is, and apparently Grant has magic stamina and no off switch. I mean, Jesus, how loud do you have to be with a cock up your ass?"

Connor gives him a Look and lets his eyes slide over Travis's body. "You sound awfully jealous of them."

"I'm not! It's just... they're loud, and Kellan always looks happy after, and it's... gross."

"Anal isn't gross, man."

"No, not anal, just..."

Connor's all of a sudden standing very close to him and helping him push a little to make sure he stretches his back muscles enough. "I know what you meant, dude, don't worry."

"He also kinda called me out for not... doing that yet. With you."

Connor nods, and this time, there's not a single innocent thing to be said about how he's touching Travis's body. "We'll get there, I promise. There's not right or wrong time for it, alright?"

"Then why do I feel like I've done something wrong, Connor?"

Connor hugs him from behind and buries his face in his neck, holding him tight. "Don't let them get you down - you haven't, and I honestly don't think at this point you can. There is not a single thing we've done so far that I haven't enjoyed beyond belief, Travis, and I'm dear serious about that."

Travis smiles, feeling awfully silly for his momentary panic. "It has felt pretty awesome, hasn't it?"

"Damn right it has - and you know what I want after we get back?"

"Think now's a good time to tell me, don't you?"

Connor kisses up to his ear and whispers "I wanna suck your fat cock until my jaw is numb and your prostate's dry as can be - and then I want you to do that thing with the ice cubes from the other night. Fuck, Travis, that was hot."

Fuck, Travis's compression shorts are starting to get awfully tight. "We really need like, two uninterrupted days to do more of this stuff."

"Which reminds me - I have a surprise for you."

Connor smacks him on the ass and takes off running backwards, popping in his earbuds and flashing a million dollar grin at Travis.

"You can't just leave like that - Connor, get back here!"

"Catch me first!"

Travis takes off after him and is soon running next to him, even if Connor and his long, long legs glide effortlessly while Travis has to concentrate to keep his pace steady. Admittedly, running isn't Travis's favorite thing but it's low impact (comparatively) and means they don't have to worry about having to wait for machines at the gym. Besides, Connor's ass looks fantastic in running shorts and his bulge even better, so Travis can't complain that much.

Throw that in with the promise of what are very quickly becoming the best fucking blowjobs that he's ever gotten (confirming the rumor that yes, guys do give head better) and he'll gladly take his thighs being sore tomorrow.

Now if he could just get out of him whatever this surprise is.

They make a seven mile loop back to the apartment, with Connor coming in just ahead of him back by the front doors - Travis deliberately smacks into him and pulls him sideways into an embrace, both of them sweaty as hell and panting like mad.

"Alright, bro, give it up - what's the surprise?"

Connor shoves him off and opens the door, wanting to get back into the air conditioning. "Tell you over a beer?"

He's being a cryptic son of a bitch today, isn't he?

Thankfully, there are no longer any sex noises emitting from Kellan's room, so Travis deems it relatively safe to at least hang out in the kitchen while they cool down, stripped to the waist and trying not to move too much. Admittedly, it gives Travis the chance to perv all over Connor's sweet, sweet tits and think about where else he can do the ice cube thing.

"So my parents are going away for a week, and they want me to come up keep an eye on the house while I'm gone." Connor's throat bobs prettily as he downs half his beer and then reaches for a water bottle. "And I want you to come with me, because I miss my dogs and my boat and I want you to meet both of them."

Travis pauses with his water halfway to his mouth, trying hard to not shake his head in disbelief. "I... I want to meet your boat too."

"You'll love her. Fishing kinda sucks this time of year but hey, you fish to drink and drink to fish. Week after next, man - what do you say?"

He'd be crazy to not do it, and that's more than enough time to give his boss the head's up. "Corinne won't be there?"

"Hell no - she's in Montana right now, and won't be back in this direction til October. Just us, Rudy, and Sprite."

"You named your dog Sprite?"

"Long story - now c'mon, I wanna blow you while your musk is still ripe."

Oh, yeah, this is going to be fucking fun.

___

A warm, familiar sense of peace washes over Travis the minute they cross over the Edgecombe County line.

In spite of being from just one county south, Travis hasn't spent a ton of time here. He and his friends from high school were always raising hell in Greenville (Travis's first college party definitely wasn't his first college party - thank his older sister for that the summer he turned 18) but out here along the Tar River, it's... different. Wilmington is a nice place and Travis loves living there, yeah, but this is a different kind of beauty, one where time is kept by the rolling of the water and the overhang of the pine trees keeps the area wrapped in a blanket of green.

123456...8