Spinning and I Can't Sit Still

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been trying to tell you for weeks now, but I just... I couldn't find the right time." Connor's voice is a hoarse, scared-because-he's-happy whisper, and Travis wants to hold him tight until the river under them dries up. "But now you know, and... fuck, Travis, do you have any idea how fucking happy you make me?"

"Think I have a pretty good idea." Travis has to lean back and wipe tears out of his eyes - hell, Connor's got them rolling down his cheeks. "I was afraid if... fuck, you know what, Connor, it doesn't fucking matter."

Connor kisses him again and Travis's heart starts to beat right once more, lit up with this enormous feeling of rightness.

Travis's line starts to drag and unravel and they have to break apart, but there's not a damned thing that could ruin Travis's day right now.

Well... except that gar coming back for a second bite.

--

They don't fuck that night.

After being on the water all afternoon and the immense emotional release of saying that first "I love you," Travis had been perfectly content to simply hold and be held, helping Connor make enchiladas with an innumerable number of kisses that had left heat prickling in his belly and his cock achingly hard. Connor hadn't pushed it, and Travis didn't ask him to. The motion was set, and both of them knew it.

It had not taken all that long for Connor to fall asleep that night, his head pillowed on Travis's chest. The night outside was hot enough on its own, and that along Connor's body heat was enough to make Travis sweat through the sheets. The minute Connor was out, Travis had started his crash course in anal - and found out that for guys, it can be dangerous if you aren't careful but also completely unlike anything else he'd be likely to experience.

Deciding that it wasn't worth waking Connor up to try it then, Travis had eventually drifted off, Connor's naked body molded to his and drawing visions of, well, a lot of different things in his mind.

His sleep is full of dreams of Connor, fishing, the sun beating down on them and melding them together somewhere on the bank of the Tar River, like nature's commanding it and there's nothing that can be done in order to stop it. Travis can feel his body aching for Connor in his sleep, and right around the time his body normally wakes him every morning, his eyes fly open, spooned against Connor's chest, Connor's strong left arm wrapped around him.

Connor's still dead asleep, snoring softly against the back of Travis's head. Travis dips his head and kisses Connor's fingers where they're close by and slips out of his warm, heavy embrace, Connor none the wiser and replacing Travis with a pillow.

Travis swipes the lube off of the nightstand and walks on soft, quiet feet towards the bathroom, his cock swinging hard between his legs with every step. He didn't realize just how aroused he'd become, and when he goes to take a piss he ends up wiping away a hell of a lot of precome as well. All he can think about Connor, naked and hot and, if Travis felt correctly, ragingly hard in his sleep.

He figures he'd better put his plan into action before he chickens out and Connor doesn't get to reap the benefits either. He turns the shower up to lukewarm (it's no use sweating to death before he's even started) and climbs in, the water shocking and then soothing him immediately. He soaps himself up quickly, washing the non-essential parts as fast as possible - he isn't worried about being anything more than freshened.

When he reaches his ass, he washes it three times and makes doubly sure there's nothing unpleasant waiting on the other side - thank God there isn't. (He'd already ordered a proper douching apparatus that will be waiting for him in Wilmington when he gets back.)

The second he starts to work himself open, his cock jumps. Thanks to Connor's repeated efforts over the last few days, he's become very, very intensely aware of just how fucking sensitive his ass is. God, just thinking about Connor eating him out (which is just as good as a blowjob as far as Travis is concerned) is enough to get him dripping again.

Appealing as the thought is, that's not what he's got in mind right now. Is it early as hell? Yeah, it is - but like Connor said, there's no wrong or right time for it - just a time.

Travis knows he can take three of Connor's fingers without much issue, so he works up to that point, fucking himself open as quietly and quickly as possible, his teeth sunk into the meat of his left forearm to keep from moaning. Thank fucking God Connor found his prostate, because Travis has no intentions of stopping with making the most of it. Yeah, it had always been there, but fuck, now he's aware of it.

It isn't all that hard to picture himself with a dildo balls deep inside him, doing it for himself when Connor isn't there. Jacking off had been fucking awesome before but now? It's about to get a lot better.

But right now he doesn't have to, and it's too late to back out. He shuts the water off, coats his hole with lube one more time, and washes his hands. He makes sure to bring the lube back with him, re-entering the bedroom just as quietly as he'd left it.

Connor's on his back now, his head turned towards the right, left arm across his bare stomach where the covers have slipped down and his right thrown against Travis's pillow. Travis stands at the side of the bed and gives his cock a few long, slow strokes, drinking in Connor's body. The curtains are drawn back and the sun is already coming up, giving him more than enough light to work by.

Travis finds the condoms he'd stashed in the side pocket of his bag and grabs a couple of them, figuring he'll need them depending on the way things go in a couple of minutes.

First he's got to wake Connor up, because he wants him to feel this just as much as he's about to.

Getting the sheet off is the easy part - resisting the urge to close his lips around the head of Connor's hard, sex-dream-aroused cock is the difficult part. Travis doesn't have to look too closely to see the precome making a sticky patch against Connor's stomach, and alright, he does swipe his fingers through it just to get the taste of Connor on his tongue. He licks his fingertips clean and sits on Connor's lower body, leaning down and kissing Connor softly on the mouth.

He has to make a fast, hard effort to not feel like the prince leaning down to kiss Snow White from her slumber, because there is absolutely nothing princess-like about Connor.

Maybe he'll drop that little comparison on Connor over breakfast and see what his reaction is, just to see if it brings out a little more of the animal in him. Connor's only let that sort of energy out a handful of times, but Travis, so help him, wants to be on the receiving end of that energy more than anything else.

Connor hums in his sleep, a small, soft sound that makes Travis's lips tingle. He reaches behind and strokes Connor's cock, focusing his palm over the slit. He feels Connor shift under him, becoming more and more conscious with every passing minute. He's almost there, and fuck, Travis needs this, needs Connor to fill him up and take him and make him his.

"Travis, what... you okay?" Connor blinks the sleep from his eyes and doesn't get the chance to say anything further, because Travis is kissing him hard on the mouth and one-handedly, blindly, rolling the condom down Connor's dick and trying his hardest to convey his message.

"I'm ready Connor - for you." Travis puts Connor's hands on his hips and raises himself up on his knees, exhaling as he sinks back on Connor's cock. The wide, flared head feels a whole lot bigger than it looks, breaching him slowly, not quite painfully, making them both gasp and cry out. "Think I've been ready this whole time, baby, just... you were right. There is no right or wrong time."

"Shh, Travis, I get it." Connor reaches down and steadies himself, pushing his hips up and guiding himself in. "Just take it slow and easy, babe, there's not a single thing to rush us, okay?"

Travis nods and leans down to kiss Connor, letting the lube and gravity do the rest of the work. Connor feels like he's sitting on a telephone pole, and they have to add a whole hell of a lot more slick to make it work but it isn't long before Connor's fully seated inside him, filling him up completely and making his heart move up to where it's now lodged in the back of his throat; Connor feels like he's fucking everywhere, between his cock in his ass and his tongue in his mouth.

"How's it feel, babe?"

"Fucking amazing. "

And they haven't even fucking moved yet.

Conceptually Travis understands riding - he's had enough girls on top before to be able to imitate it, but it's actually a lot more involving than it looks, not to mention Connor's apparent fucking monster cock making every single nerve ending below his navel light up every time he so much as breathes. Connor helps him, steadying him and helping him find the right rhythm, fucking up into Travis in coordination with the slow, rolling strokes of Travis's hips.

"You swear you've never done this before?" Connor's flushed red all the way down to his navel, his abs splattered with Travis's freely dripping precome. "Because you're fucking good. "

"Call it a hell of a lot of inspiration." Travis dips to lick Connor's mouth and then crosses his arms behind his head, letting his hips do the work, squeezing and clenching his ass around Connor. "That and I want you to come so hard you pass out."

Connor groans and digs his fingers into Travis's hips, leaving bruises that won't fade for days. "Knew you'd be a fucking power bottom."

"Let's not slap labels on it just yet, yeah?"

It doesn't take long before the mattress is squeaking loudly under them, both of them dripping with sweat and turning the air blue around them with curses at every fucking movement, each and every one louder than the last. Travis lets the energy roll through him, drunk on cock and his boyfriend's stupidly hot touch, pushing and pushing himself ever nearer to the brink. He hasn't touched his cock once, hard as iron, precome flowing like a tap. Connor keeps sucking air through his teeth, his eyes screwed shut, slamming his cock up into Travis more and more, the pounding that Travis has been begging for with actions and looks getting closer and closer to becoming a reality.

"C'mon Connor, fuck up into me, fill me up, yeah, baby, that's it, fuck, Connor, that's my fucking spot, shit-" Travis can't get the hot talk to flow any longer than that, settling for moans that he's sure Connor can interpret, his prostate feeling like it's the size of his pelvis, hypersensitive and fuck, he's gonna do it, he's gonna blow hands fucking free and it's now, fucking now-

Travis feels his body tear itself apart, spurt after spurt of come dousing Connor, nailing him in the face and chest. He hears and feels Connor roar through his own release, slammed balls deep into Travis's body as he unloads, crying out his name and then crashing down hard.

How the hell they weren't doing this before transcends belief, because Travis has never felt so completely, beautifully empty as when he finally hits the mattress next to Connor and lies there, listening to his body sing and his heart thump.

"Uh..." Connor reaches for his hand and squeezes it, just as unable to move as Travis is. "That was..."

"I know." Travis closes his eyes and laughs, because how the fuck else is he supposed to react? Christ, that was the most mindblowing orgasm he's had yet and there's still so, so many more to come, the knowledge that this isn't his last one a concept his mind is having trouble wrapping around right now.

Connor does manage to roll over and kiss Travis, his face dripping with come and sweat. "Keep your mouth open, Travis."

Like he's in a position to refuse that request right now.

Connor's careful about peeling the condom off, kissing Travis on the cheek and neck, murmuring sweet nothings that make Travis feel even giddier, if it's possible.

"Want you to taste the fruits of your labor." Connor upends the condom into his mouth, holding it high so that Travis can watch his come drip over his tongue and lips. "Because, man, Travis, you fucking deserve it."

As Travis kisses the come and sweat from Connor's mouth he starts to think that maybe, just maybe, he does.

___

"So is there anything you wanna tell me, Travis?"

Travis freezes with his hand on the refrigerator door, holding himself gingerly as he looks for the porkchops he'd made last night. "Depends on what you want to know."

Kellan appears out of the corner of his eye, a knowing look on his face that Travis knows better than to try and shy away from. "I know you and Connor didn't spend the whole time fishing and looking at alligators."

Travis shrugs, thankful Connor had been called back into work a day early; after a week of uninterrupted contact, Travis figures this is a good chance to give them both time to rest and recover - if not, work on Monday is going to be hell. "No, we didn't."

"Before I check to see if your body is still intact, just tell me - how was it?"

"Getting my cherry popped? My sweet, virgin ass ravaged and worshiped not once but about fifteen times?" Travis closes his eyes and licks his lips, flashing back to the previous morning when Connor had fucked him right up against the wall of his room and made Travis leave a huge, messy load all over the back of his door.

Kellan closes his mouth, nodding hard.

"It was amazing, man. Absolutely fucking amazing." Travis puts his chops in the microwave and carefully leans himself against the counter, not wanting to exacerbate anything if he doesn't have to. "But I'm fucking sore. "

"That's how it is, bro - c'mon, I'll show you a few things to make your euphoric suffering a little easier.

Sending Connor pictures of his ass with an ice pack on it, on some level, should be funny, and were it for any other reason it would be.

Only Travis can't help but be reminded of one of the best weeks of his life, and damn if it's not going to be but the first one.

***

Travis's limbs are starting to feel like jelly after it's liquified just too much to be of any use.

Three weeks before the new semester starts, and they'd finally managed to round up Sigma Phi Tau and Lambda Omega Delta for a proper scrimmage game. It won't have any proper bearing on the next season of intramural, but it feels damned good to be organized into teams and have a score and hell, even a few audience members, mostly consisting of some of the sorority girls that hand around Sigma Phi and the fraternity groupies (Travis had been one of those once) - Travis could care less if they were there or not, he's just happy to have a bat in his hands and his boyfriend in the outfield in his tight baseball pants.

Admittedly, he hasn't been playing his best game because he and Connor have spent a hell of a lot of time ogling each other, and not exactly being careful in regards to who sees them. Those who do know have been absolutely supportive, or they don't really care one way or the other. Yeah, Sigma Phi is a mostly hetero fraternity, but there's a very strict zero discrimination rule - anyone who wants to join, can.

Lambda Omega, on the other hand, is almost completely on the queer end of the spectrum, and apparently really, really fucking good at baseball. Travis remembers a few very close games last year between the two frats, and this match is no different. The team captain - Asher - has whipped his boys into shape and have been running circles around Travis's team for the last two innings.

Travis knows that the second the ball cracks against his bat and he takes off that they're going to lose, but he's going to give it a damned good try all the same. He sees Connor run for it, only for Lambda's tall, somehow astoundingly fast other outfielder go for it at the same time, just that much quicker than Connor and seemingly snatching the ball right out of the air and pitching it towards second base.

He comes in on a skid and nearly knocks down the second baseman, Sean - who's got the ball in hand and grinning triumphantly. "Sorry dude."

Travis shrugs and pats him on the shoulder - in truth, he's fine with it. "Good game, guys."

Five minutes later they're all slapping shoulders and clapping hands, every last one of them exhausted down to the bones. Connor snags Travis around the waist and pulls him in, kissing him on the temple and heading towards the dugout.

"Looks like you need a bath and an ice pack." Connor rubs him between his shoulders, close enough that Travis can smell his musk and goddammit, how the hell can he be exhausted beyond belief and still be so fucking turned on the second he catches a whiff of him?

"Don't think that's so much the game as it was Sunday morning."

Connor starts to say something, then turns his head away so Travis can't see his blush. 'Sunday morning' had been their first time barebacking, and Travis had ridden him so hard that neither of them had been able to walk for the rest of the day.

He's hoping for a slow, lazy fuck after they get showered back at his place when Travis hears a voice calling both himself and Connor - it's Asher, just as dirty and red-faced as the rest of them and yet somehow managing to wear it like he was born with greasepaint on his cheeks.

"I'm here to offer my congratulations - and to ask if the two of you want to come by our place for a little chat after you get cleaned up. James wants to get to know y'all a little better, and after seeing the two of you in baseball pants, well..." Asher doesn't try that hard to disguise his long, slow take of their bodies, and Travis feels like he's just been unclothed with a look.

Connor's arm goes possessively around Travis's waist and okay, that's really kind of hot and sweet all at the same time. "What kind of a chat?"

"Just a little intra-fraternity goodwill - and I'm not gonna jump him, Connor, my bed's already made. Just hang on to him, he's a cutie." Asher hands them a scrap of paper with an address and a phone number then departs with a wave, and okay, Travis has to admit he's got a pretty nice ass.

"Are you checking him out, Trav?"

"Can you blame me - look."

Both he and Connor watch his hips sway as he walks towards James, who smacks him on the ass and picks him up over his shoulder, making Sean and a tall, Captain America-esque blond laugh like it's the funniest thing in the world. Clay, that's his name.

"That? That's brotherhood. " Connor slips his fingers into the back of Travis's pants and rubs the small of his back, watching them depart towards the parking lot.

"They do seem awfully comfortable with each other - and they play damned good baseball, too."

Connor kisses his cheek and lets him go so that he can start packing up his stuff. "I think we should go visit them. Could be good."

"You don't think we'll be felt up the second we walk in the door?"

"Isn't that stereotyping, babe?" Connor gives him a critical look and slings his bag over his shoulder. "Seriously, I think we'll be fine. I got my couch from them and didn't get a bad vibe from any of them. They're nice guys, Travis - if they can get along with Trey, they can get along with anyone."

Travis remembers Trey alright, and Connor has a point. "How's he been doing, anyway?"

"I only ever see him at work, but he seems alright, I guess."

"As alright as you can be after your girlfriend moves back to Russia and probably won't return?"

Connor laughs, but there's not much humor behind it. "Something like that, I guess. Think I'll try and get him over for a few beers sometime later this week. He's had it rough, between Anna leaving and his parent's giving him bullshit over his career choice. Guy needs a night without worry."

1...345678