Spirited Away

Story Info
Taken by a mysterious admirer.
957 words
3.85
8.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm waking up. Slowly. Disorientated.

There's a dull ache behind my eyes.

I'm not entirely sure where I am.

I force my eyes open. I don't recognise the room I'm in and the bed feels unfamiliar.

"Ah. Good. You're awake," says a female voice I don't recognise.

I make a move to sit up to see who is talking, but my arms, which are splayed above my head, won't move and something is cutting into my wrists. I try to move my legs, but they too seem firmly held in place.

It takes a few more seconds as the lingering fog of my mind continues to clear before I realise.

wtf? I am bound to the bed. Naked and spreadeagled.

"So, I guess you are wondering what's happening," says that voice again.

A figure steps in to view at the foot of the bed. Female, naked. Large in a curvy way. And wearing a black snood that covers the lower part of her face, just leaving her eyes visible; captivating, almost hypnotic eyes.

"I've wanted you for a long time," she says.

"Who are you?" I ask. "I don't know you. How did I get here?"

She walks to the side of the bed and places a finger on my lips. It tastes of woman, as if she has been pleasuring herself while watching me sleep.

"Shh, quiet now," she says. "I don't want to have to gag you. I have plans for that mouth and tongue.

"As I said, I've wanted you for some time now, but you've never given me so much as a second glance. You're far too married."

She sits on the side of the bed.

Despite my confusion and natural fear at the situation I find myself in, I am surprised to find myself getting aroused at the sight of her voluptous and naked thighs so close to me.

"I even befriended your wife," she continues. "Over girls' drinks one night I even suggested a threesome.

"That would have been just about good enough for me. Sharing you wouldn't have been ideal, but it would have been something."

Her hand reaches out and starts to stroke my cock which is already semi erect of its own accord, reflecting the arousal the strangeness of the situation is causing in me.

"But she said no, in no uncertain terms.

And so here we are. Just you and me.

"And now you have work to do."

She stands and climbs on to the bed, straddling me, looking down at me.

She slides a finger down to and into her pussy and slowly fingers herself.

"Can't you see how wet the thought of you makes me?" she asks.

I can, and I can smell the scent of her too.

"Your wife told me you are great with your tongue, so let's find out, shall we?"

She pulls her finger away from her soaking wet pussy, moves up so it is right above my face, her thighs tight to my sides, and then before I know it, her pussy is on my face.

"Lick inside me, as deep as you can," I hear and I do, tasting her, hearing a little moan.

I can taste and smell her as I do her bidding before she lifts herself away from me briefly.

"You are good," she laughs, looking down at me.

"Now my clit," she commands, lowering herself back onto my face. My tongue finds the tiny little bud and I lick for all I am worth.

She moves in time with my tongue, becoming more vocal, her wetness running down my chin.

With a shudder and a scream, she cums, and briefly lets her full weight rest on my face. I slip my tongue back into her pussy and gently probe, relishing the taste.

After a moment she lifts herself from me.

"Good. Very good, but not enough," she says, turning so she is facing away from me, but still straddling me.

She lowers herself back onto my face.

"Again," she commands.

My tongue gets to work on her pussy again, but this time she's even more in control, moving so my tongue is suddenly probing her arse, shifting so it moves from there to her pussy, to her clit, dictating the pace, dictating which hole I am pleasuring.

It takes longer this time, but she shudders three, four, maybe more times before cummin hard over my face once more.

"Good, very good. I knew it would be," she says and a feel a hand envelope my cock, fully hard now, and roughly wanking me.

The sensation changes as she takes me in her warm mouth, I feel her hand cupping my balls, a finger probing my arse.

Her still wet pussy is still so close to my face I can still smell her arousal.

She moves, positioning herself over my cock, sliding down it. I feel her all around me.

And she fucks me. I can see her arse pounding up and down as she fucks me like no woman has before or since.

I can't hold out. I cum like I have never been made to cum before, but that doesn't stop her. If anything she fucks even harder, until with a scream she orgasms again and slumps down, her head at my feet.

We both take a few moments to recover and I am about to speak, to ask who she is, when she climbs off me.

I hear the sound of her picking something up and she turns to me, snood still in place, but a smile obvious in her eyes.

"Well that was nice," she says.

A hiss, a cloud of spray in my face, an acrid taste and smell.

Darkness again.