Spoiled Rich Brat vs. Lesbian Pt. 02

Story Info
Lesbian tow truck driver has her way with sleeping beauty.
1.3k words
4.46
14.3k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around two AM and the lodge was deserted except for that spoiled rich brat who was fast asleep in the Presidential suite. I didn't want to wake her so I had taken my clothes and work boots off in the hallway before using the master key that my friend Maria had given me. Once inside I made my way to the bedroom making sure I wasn't going to wake that little bitch.

When I slowly lifted the sheets I was able to slide next to Tiffany, she was absolutely stunning as I saw her dressed in a pale purple silk top with a deep purple trim at the bottom, her pale purple panties had risen up into the crack of her ass. I soon found myself licking my lips in anticipation to all the special girl time Tiffany and I were going to have together. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness in the room I noticed that my spoiled rich cunt was wearing a pair of matching purple night shades. As luck would have it she rolled over on her back her legs partially spread apart giving me easy access to her panty covered mound.

I carefully placed my index finger over her neatly shaved pussy and began stroking her nice and slow. It didn't take very long before her breathing changed. I could feel a warmth starting to take place in her slightly damp panty. Tiffany was starting to moan as the erotic dream she was having was soon to turn into a nightmare as her hand instictively went to my wrist to further push my finger deeper into her panties, that's when she woke up screaming.

She tried removing her eye shades but I firmly grabbed her by her wrist putting it over her head on the pillow, her other arm was trapped by my naked body. Tiffany wasn't able to as much as she tried to close her legs around my invading hand so I kept up stroking her tender pussy through the thin fabric of her panties. At first Tiffany cursed at me, then threatened me and finally her body took over as I could feel the wetness in her panty get soft and squishy, her breathing quicken as the orgasm that was building between her legs finally broke as her thighs squeezed together trapping my hand as I continued stroking her pussy making her cum a second time.

At this point I was so horny I didn't even bother to remove her nighty as I mounted her breast to breast as I rubbed and ground my fuzzy hairy pussy all over Tiffanys cum soaked panties until I came, shooting my juices all over her lower body. I got off the bed satisfied with my assault on that snotty bitch as she laid curled up, sobbing her eyes out.

The next morning I showed up with my tow truck and as I was parking I could see the drapes moving from Tiffanys room. I thought to myself how that foxy looking bitch probably can't wait for me to pay her another visit, but first I had to attend to my friend Maria's SUV. After about 20 minutes Tiffany left the lodge dressed in a pair of super tight gray stretch pants and headed straight for me. Without her saying a word she slapped me across my face and told me to get my perverted ass out of here. Smiling I told Tiffany that it looks like somebody didn't get a good night sleep last night, maybe you had a wet sex dream thinking about me. She went to slap me again but this time I caught

her wrist in mid air.

She asked me what I was doing here so I told her about Maria's SUV and then I told her I'm also here to find out why you make slow moaning sounds when you cum. I guess I'm going to have to strip your clothes off to find out what makes you squirt. The look on Tiffany's face was priceless, she finally told me I was a disgusting animal and I would be the last person in the world that she would ever have sex with. She walked away from me back to the lodge, stopped wiggled her ass in those tight stretch pants, then turned back looked at me smiled and gave me the middle finger. I told her she was a cunt teasing spoiled brat that needs a good fucking, that's when I headed for her. Tiffany raced back to the lodge and the safety of her room, but I was hot on her heels as the two of us raced up the stairs. Just when I thought I was going to catch her I stumbled, Tiffany turned back laughed wiggled her ass again and then blew me a kiss. For some crazy reason she waited for me to get back to my feet and blew me another kiss before running to her room slamming the door shut.

Tiffany probably had an heart attack when she heard the lock open when I swiped it, but when I tried opening the door she frantically pushed back as hard as she could, trying her best to prevent me from getting inside but I was way to strong for her and when the door swung open it knocked that cunt teasing bitch flat on her ass. I grabbed Tiffany by her long blonde hair and dragged her over to the bed and put that spoiled brat over my knee and proceeded to spank her cute butt. I could feel my pussy getting wet as I watched those globes wiggle as I spanked them one at a time. When I was satisfied that she had learned her lesson I dumped her on the floor and began taking my clothes off, when I had stripped down to my boxer shorts Tiffany looked up at me biting her lower lip.

I put that cunt teasing bitch back on the bed and then removed her clothes, first her sneakers then her stretch pants, sports top and bra leaving her dressed only in a white cotton thong. God she was beautiful as I joined her on the bed, I gently kissed her on her lips she responded by allowing my tongue access to her mouth. Meanwhile my right hand slipped under her panty and began to finger fuck her, first with one finger and then another. Tiffanys breathing was changing as she was obviously getting turned on as she was getting wetter and wetter, just when she was about to orgasm I pulled her down on the bed so her legs were dangling off of it. I then tore off her thong and reversed myself where my boxer shorts were now hovering over Tiffanys head as I was now facing her wet bald cunt, that's when I started to pat it with three fingers. To my surprise her hands grabbed my ass as she spasmed and her juices started squirting out of her pussy. I continued to spank her cunt, enjoying every minute of it, and at the same time to my delight I now felt Tiffany put the palm of her hand on the crotch of my boxer shorts, gently squeezing it as she started to master bate me as she started to vigorously begin rubbing her hand over my pussy until. That foxy little bitch didn't stop until I had an orgasm allowing letting little droplets of my cum to drip diwn on her face.

Later that evening Tiffany put on a fashion show for me as I lay on the bed naked, diddling my cunt as she did a slow strip show for me, taking off her black bikini bra and panties and then throwing them at me so I could sniff her panties. When she finally got back in the bed with me, I flipped my beautiful princess on her back, mounted her with my fuzzy cunt, and started pushing it down onto her bald smooth pussy. That's when I told her to wrap her toned legs around my hips and I then rode my sweet bitch to one powerful orgasm after another.

The End