All Comments on 'Spoiled Rich Brat vs. Lesbian Pt. 02'

by Dolly2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was excellent until the last part, running away from the usual vanilla, quite frankly boring and tension-less tales often found in this category. But the lack of dialogue does the ending no justice and all of the tension that was created is simply was discarded without explanation when the "spoiled brat" for no reason gives in to pleasure without any dialogue or reaction , in other words, instant lesbianism that you find in bad porn (which is usually the rule). No aftermath and a quick wrap up followed. With some tweaking , this could be a classic.

GayKatGayKat16 days ago

Toooo Short and Toooo Quick!

.

Oh Dolly Dolly!

.

Wow, that was so quick, from raping Tiffany to her lesbian conversion... we were sure you'd end it with... And They Lived Happily Ever After. 👩🏼‍💋👩🏻

.

In Europe I have had numbers of women with lesbian rape fantasies, ranging from what I'd consider light love-making, kissing, licking, sucking and finger fucking... up to hardcore S&M, I was paid a-lot of money for the experience, and they held out much longer and fought harder than your Tiffany before giving in to their orgasms,,, Yes!

.

Thank You, 5-Stars, from two kinky dykes.

.

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

So lesbian rape is okay?

I know it's fantasy, but the thrill some readers here have for this stuff is striking.

Where's the revenge? 🤔

😾👀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous