Spontaneous Saturday Morning Ch. 01

Story Info
Lee and Andy get together again for more spontaneous fun.
2.5k words
4.39
7.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMcT
KMcT
25 Followers

Lee is wet. She can feel the familiar tingle and buzz as her clit swells and cream begins to seep and spread between her quivering lips.

Andy and Lee are naked, writhing skin sliding together, grasping and sucking and biting and pulling at each other. Cries and whimpers of pleasure as full lips and sharp teeth graze and pull at those ever so sensitive points on Lee's neck. Lewd splotches of reddish purple hickies leaving a trail from behind her ear, down her neck to the crook of her shoulder.

Pressing her tits together, Andy massages the warm mounds, marvelling at how small his strong hands look in comparison to the heavy globes. Andy flicks the tip of her stiffening nipple, envelopes it with his mouth and sucks hard. Her large nipple engulfed, filling his mouth until he was slowly sinking his teeth in, adding a sharp edge to the sparks of ecstacy radiating from her nipples.

Wriggling, writhing, whimpering - Lee tries to push more of herself into Andy's already stuffed mouth, to find more skin to press against, encouraging him to devour her voluptuous form.

Pulling off the nipple with a loud, obscene 'pop', grinning up at her, enjoying how thoroughly wrecked she looks, then wrapping his full lips around the fat bud on her other breast and repeating the treatment. Andy pushes his thigh between hers

Finally provided with something to grind against as he suckles and squeezes her magnificent tits, Lee clenches her kegel muscles and arches her back, toes curling as a wave of pleasure rolls over her - her cunt otherwise untouched.

"I want to see your big tits wrapped around my cock."

"Fuck yes, get on up here!" Lee replies, grabbing his swollen, thick prick as he straddles her waist.

She pulls him up to her lips and quickly engulfs him, sucking his 8 inch cock 2/3rds down on her first try and pressing the flat of her tongue to the underside of his heavy dick and covering it with saliva. She holds it there for a beat, the back of her throat tickling the head and gently sucking.

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! You're going to swallow my soul if you keep that up.. Holy fuck!" Andy groaned, thrusting gently forward and sinking another inch down her throat.

Lee gurgles around his prick until she starts feeling a little light-headed. Pulling her head back, thick saliva coating the shaft, Lee presses her full breasts around Andy's glistening shaft and starts to bounce them up and down.

Andy roughly pinches her nipples, using them as handles and tunnels his slick prick back and forth through her fat tits. Thrusting his hips, the tip just emerges from the soft mounds and Lee ducks her head down to lap at it every time it comes within reach of her mouth.

Salty pre cum busts across her taste buds and she begins to make wet, open lipped kisses, sucking gently on the tip each time it hits the apex of his thrusts and Andy groans long and loud.

"I'm going to nut if you keep that up!" he pants, struggling to find the self control to stop thrusting on his own, trying hard to put aside images of his thick, glistening white cum pooled in Lee's pink mouth, dripping from her smeared red lips during their last hook-up.

Lee debates stuffing his cock back in her mouth for the hell of it, she's so fired up, but as he pulls his cock back she reluctantly eases up the pressure on the sides of her boobs and drops her head back down on the pillows. She wants to feel that thick cock inside another hole this time round.

Andy falls back to the foot of the bed. Sitting and taking a hot second to catch his breath. He might have to skip his daily trip to the gym at this rate!

Looking back at Lee, her fingers dancing across the plump, furry lips of her pussy, flushed and glowing, sprawled before him like a sexy venus from an old oil painting, Andy felt his cock twitch.

"You're very sexy, you know." Andy tells her, "I can tell you really like sucking my dick." He continues as he slowly makes his way back up the bed.

He reaches forwards, his fingers sinking into her pale flesh as he grips Lee's thighs, spreading them wide. Andy runs his skillful hands up her sensitive inner thighs, gently exposing Lee's hot core with his thumbs. There is a quiet 'thk' sound as a thick strand of juices snaps, her labia glistening with arousal.

Lee lies, naked and absolutely wrecked in bed, her hair spread in a tousled halo around her smiling face, eyes glittering with excitement, cheaks flushed and lips plump from being thoroughly kissed. Red marks cover her neck and shoulders, leaving a trail of hickies down to her puffy nipples. Teeth marks around Lee's nipples leave reminders of Andy's earlier focus.

"but I think it's my turn now..."

Lee's finger clench at the sheets beneath her as Andy lowers his head to her needy cunt. First sniffing at the wave of pheromones eminating, before lightly lapping the flat of his tongue from perenium to clit.

"Ooooohhh fuuuuuck...." Lee can't help but cry out.

Andy looks up at Lee from between her legs and grins, then licks his lips with an audible smack and dives down to repeat the action, still teasing with gentle pressure.

Lee moans and bucks her hips, angling for more but he wraps your strong arms around her thic thighs and anchor her down to the bed.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!" Andy admonishes barely running the tip of his tongue down her soaking slit.

Lee growls back in response, barely able to form words through the aching want fogging her brain.

Andy chuckles deeply, before making her gasp, this time swiping his tongue firmly up her center. Two, three times he licks her firm and quick, then starts dancing the tip across the hood of her clit.

Lee arches her back and lets out a great 'grrrrrrrrrrrrrrlw' noise that eventually morphs into a low purrrr of pleasure. Finally getting the stimulation she needs and feeling sparks of ecstacy building.

Andy lavishes attention on her swollen clit and labia, alternating between firm and soft, flicking and lapping, grinding the flat of his tongue across her clit then teasing the tip in circles around her clenching hole.

Lee's breathing becomes increasingly erratic, in and around the moans and purrrs and filthy words of encouragement she cries out as her back arches again and grasps tighter still at the sheets. She is so. fucking. close...

Sensing her on the edge, Andy mercilessly throws her over the cliff and wraps his full lips around her fuck button, sucking firmly.

Lee howls and thrashes uselessly in his grip as wave after wave of orgasm crashes over her, becoming overwhelming as he increases the stimulation, tickling with his tongue at the same time as suckling on her clit like a teet.

Tears stream from her eyes as the pleasure crests the edge of Too Much and Lee begins to tap her hands rapidly on the bed. Andy eases back the pressure and instead softly laps around her vulva drinking the copious fluids running from her wet hole and slowly bringing Lee back down from the peak.

She gently strokes Andy's head with one hand as the other grasps one of his and tries to remember who she is, how her body works and regain the power of speech.

Eventually he raises his head and looks up from between her still quivering legs. He look utterly taken over with lust, eyes smouldering with intent to fuck.

Lee dives forwards, pulling Andy up towards her for a passionate kiss, their tongues wrapping around each other and she can taste her honey on his lips.

Andy's thick, hard prick is pressing against her hip and she can't help but grin in anticipation.

She feels two fingers gently pressing at her entrance, sliding around and getting coated in her lubrication and slipping easily into her hot, wet cunt. Lee lets out a long sigh and clenched around the invading digits.

"Someone is very ready for a good fucking tonight. This pussy is so gready it's sucking me in..."

Lee clenches again around Andy's fingers and grinds her pelvis down on his hand.

"Fuck it just feels so good. Please fuck me. Please." Lee begs shamelessly. "Oh gods I need more!"

Andy obliges, sliding a third finger in and sawing them back and forth in her squelching cunt, his thumb rubbing across her clit.

He takes his free hand and wraps it around is aching cock, giving it a squeeze and feeling precum leak from the broad tip. He's going to cum before he gets a chance to fuck this hot slut again if he's not careful.

Focusing on driving another orgasm he fucks his fingers hard and deep into Lee's pussy, stroking past the spongy tissue of her g-spot and causing rippling waves of clenching the threaten to suck him deeper in.

He pulls out and pushes in again, increasing the pace as his fingers massages her tunnel, twisting as he moves so his thumb brushes over her clit with each squelching thrust and retraction. Lee's white cream runs down his hands and he bends down to lick some off.

Lee suddenly tips over into another orgasm, this time squirting copious amount of girl cum as Andy buries his hand in her cunt, curling his fingers into that sweet spot and causing more gushes. He lowers his head to catch the spurts in his mouth.

Andy slowed his attentions, gently lapping up the last of her copious juices as Lee quivered through aftershocks of her massive orgasm.

Smiling he makes his way back up her body, trailing kisses across her soft white flesh enjoying the little mewing sounds of pleasure each time he sucks at a sensitive spot.

They kiss deeply, Lee revelling in her taste on his lips. Andy wraps his strong arms around Lee, pulling her in close. She returns the gesture, wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling him in until the fat, blunt tip of his swollen cock presses at her entrance.

Andy reaches down and squeezes her thighs - silky smooth skin, soft and firm, grasping firmly and feeling the flesh bulge between his fingers. Her reaches lower still, grasping at her generous butt and pulls a little as her gropes to spread her just a little bit wider.

"You ready?" he checks, and with raw lust burning behind her eyes Lee replies,

"Please! I need it! I want your big hard dick inside me."

Slowly, but firmly Andy rolls his hips forward. Initially, despite how wet and we'll prepared he pussy is, his hard cock almost bends a little as it pushes against her entrance, then the fat head burst forward and Andy groans as he feels her wet heat sucking and squeezing tight.

Taking a slow deep breath to maintain control he feels her squirming beneath him, desperate and needing more. Obligingly, Andy rocks his hips forward again pushing another two inches inside her tight channel and Lee cries out, revelling in the stretch.

Andy withdraws until just the tip is embedded in her hot entrance then firmly pushes forward again pushing deeper, the fat head grinding into her g-spot.

"Ohhh fuck yes! Give me more of that beautiful hard cock baby!" Lee exclaims, throwing her head back and pushing back with her hips until his thick prick butts up against her cervix.

"Oh gods I feel so full...." she moans loudly.

"Umnfff... You're so tight." Andy grunts, and grinds himself against Lee, his pelvis rubbing her sensitive clit. He pulls back slowly, feeling her hot, clenching cunt quivering around him.

With another grunt he roughly rolls his hips forward again, thrusting deep and hard.

" Fuuuuuuuuck - yes! Oh yes again please!" Lee cries out.

Andy pushes her thick thighs up above her chest, watching as his swollen, rock hard dick saws back and forth from Lee's flushed and slick pussy. He starts to speed up his thrusts until his ball slap against her taint with each penetration.

Lee begins to purrr and growl, losing her words as she teeters on the brink of yet another orgasm. Andy had a brief moment of envy for the easy way this full-figured, greedy slut could keep coming and wondered if he could keep up.

Sinking deep and grinding hard, Andy's big dick hits all the right places and he grits his teeth as he feels Lee's cunt grip his cock and massage it. She bucks wildly beneath him, mouth open wide in a silent scream and her eyes rolling back in ecstasy.

Andy focuses on his breathing, determined to fuck this girl into a puddle before filling her with his cream.

Slowly withdrawing his dick, shiny and wet with his jucies, Andy moves and slaps it wetly against Lee's cheek, smearing her face with their combined emissions. Her tongue darts out to sample the hot umami flavour before he pulls it away again.

Pushing at her hips, Andy indicates that he wants her on all fours. It takes Lee a moment (her legs are pretty wobbly at this stage) but she obliges, her stiff nipples grazing the sheets and her munificent arse presented up in the air.

Andy contemplates her crinkled little rose bud, slick with the cream dripping from Lee's fresh cunt like an overripe peach, but decides to leave that for another day.

Grasping her hip with one hand and holding the base of his now aching cock with the other Andy guides it to brush at her entrance. Holding her hips firm, he pulls her roughly onto his cock, somehow getting even deeper in this position.

His control, held for so long finally breaks and Andy begins rutting deep and hard. He smacks her arse and loves the way it jiggles.

Lee wriggles her butt back in pleasure and he does it again. His hard pounding slaps his balls against her clit and Lee's cunt spasms, squeezing tight around the invading rod. Sparks flash as the broad tip bumps and grinds into her cervix in a headdy mix of pleasure and pain.

"Uh! Uh! uh! Uhhhhhhhhhh!" juices squirt out around Andy's dick and his tight balls boil and swell as his hot sperm forces its way out, paining Lee's cervix white with jet after jet of cum.

Andy looses track of time and space, his existence narrowed to the sensation of hot wads of spunk pulsing into her wet silky vice.

Finally, slumping off to the side they lie there panting, Lee with her face buried in the duvet and her arse still lifted, a slow trickle of cum slips out as her cunt clenched with aftershocks.

"Fuck me that was hot." Andy groans as he recovers his breath.

Lee finally flops onto her side looking at him and giggles.

"Uh-huh. I'm going to have to insist we do that again some time please."

She reaches down to scoop up the white fluids oozing from her hole and, maintaining eye contact, licks it off her fingers and smiles. Despite one of the biggest cums of his life, Andy feels his cock twitch and he smiles.

"I'm sure we can make that happen..."

KMcT
KMcT
25 Followers