Ch. 01 - Spots and Stripes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daisy." Chloe interrupted her, her voice firm. "I...I didn't mean it, okay?"

Daisy bit her lip to stop its trembling. "I'm not strong, like you."

Chloe sat back down, her eyes glued to the floor. "We're alive. That's all that matters."

Daisy nodded, wiping away tears.

Chloe looked around the run-down room, processing all the new information she received. By the looks of it, sunrise hadn't been too long ago, but the travelers weren't nearly prepared enough to leave. If they were lucky, they could be on the trail by high sun, which wasn't nearly enough time to reach the sage clearing before it got dark, especially given Chloe's current condition. She glanced to her right. Daisy looked tired too.

"We can stay the night." Chloe mumbled, Daisy's bunny ears perking up. "We'll have to move quickly, no more stopping." Daisy nodded, her bubbliness beginning to return. "You can work another shift, too."

With a stifled smile, Daisy leaned over to hug Chloe. The jaguar-kin let herself be held for a moment before shaking the bunnygirl off.

"Go clean yourself up."

Daisy nodded happily, bouncing to her feet.

"Make sure you flirt," Chloe added, "we could use the money."

"But I thought...what if they..." Daisy looked around the room nervously.

"Then you let them follow you. I feel like killing something."