Spreading Seeds Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

Lenore had gotten into the story and had swung her arms to illustrate the story. I had to stop brushing and was trying to remember the count at 69 when she turned and said, "See pans do tell history."

I kissed her and she let me, well more than let me, she fell back on the bed and we necked and fondled for a while. I back up and squeezed her tit. "You're just trying to distract me from my hair brushing. I've got 31 more strokes before I can stoke you elsewhere."

Lenore smiled and laughed and sat up straightening her robe and sat still while I counted out the last strokes in her hair.

When I finished I asked, "Do you have a candlestick?"

"Why?" she asked.

"Well it is pretty dim in here and I wanted to look at your hair,"

She smiled and kissed me, but got a candle holder with the stump of a candle in it, lit it off the single candle on the bed, and brought it too me.

I had her sit on the bed facing the headboard and used the other candle to fill in the shadows that one candle made.

I reached up and pushed her robe off one shoulder and exposed one of her large and white breasts, pulling her arm around gently under it, "Tilt your head," I said, "Like you were looking at the baby at your breast."

She smiled at me and reached out and touched my face, "You are an old softy aren't you?"

I blushed then, "Well I like to capture pictures in my memory you know? And in the candle light, with your hair all brushed out and with your white skin and," I cupped her nipple and handful of the soft white breast that was exposed. "Well I can just picture him now. He has apple cheeks and is very fat, 'cuse his momma loves him and lets him suckle at her magnificent nipple and his hand will push making little dimples where his fingers, so tiny, press your flesh." I looked up and she was smiling and looking down at my hand that pulled lightly at her nipple. She could see him too. Apple cheeks and all. I pulled back and tried to capture the moment.

She sat there for a moment while I moved the candle around to catch all her glory and she actually stroked an apple cheek and then looked up at me, "Oh Josh, I could see him. I could" and she reached out and foreplay was over.

She had me on my back and I still had the candlestick in my hand and I couldn't reach anything to set it on. Finally I was able to say "Robes" and she let up and kneeled and took off her robe and threw it on the floor. I sat up and blew out the candle and sat the candlestick on the headboard, took off my robe and laid it on the end of the bed.

She opened her arms and I took her in mine and whispered in her ear, "Now we get to the fun part." She laughed and said, "I've been waiting."

I had been too. She was a nice lady and funny, her hair was beautiful when it wasn't in braids and her breasts were more than ample and pretty firm, but her skin was very soft, mostly because she was so well nourished and white as snow from working in the dark most of the time. We got under the covers and kissed and held each other until we had warmed up that took, oh maybe 20 seconds, and then I slid my hand down on to her muff and stroked her belly and hip bones and down her leg and then back onto her muff.

I had already done the examination for bumps and sores in the shower and found that she was a mature woman and 'seasoned' and I had no concerns about my little dick hurting her, but I just wanted to feel her.

She was plump and soft and her cunt hair was fine and soft and short. She was one of those women whose pubis was pronounced and I slid my fingers down further and found her minor lips were moist and softer than the labia major. I slipped one then two fingers into her and held her with my fingers in her vagina and my palm on her clit and rubbed my hand as she squirmed and whimpered in my mouth. She was pretty lubricated and so I kissed her tit and climbed on.

About the time I hit bottom was when I realized why Leona was asking about Raule. I was obviously a poor substitute for a thirteen inch dick but I had confidence in myself and the Number 11 hadn't worn off.

I felt invincible. Oh I held on with my weasels and kept control, but I was thoroughly enjoying myself even if she was loose as a goose. I tried a lot of variations, The Long Banana and the Cervix roll, but I was too short to roll it properly, although Lenore seemed to enjoy it.

I rolled her over and on to her knees and did the Dog and then licked her and played with her ass and stroked her back while long stroking her vagina. She liked it but it wasn't what she wanted. And so I shifted her in to a missionary crawl and augmented that with a slow slap.

Lenore liked the slow slap and every time I hit her, her tits would jump and roll around. She put her hands on her breasts to hold them still and I advanced to a faster meat slipper.

I started to tire and slowed down to a belly slide to give my back and belly some rest, trying to rub the front surface of her vagina and stimulate her 'G'-spot. I evidently hit it and she advanced her strokes and I matched her until she fell off the edge and pulled my hips to her, making little noises and gasping and celebrated every second of her climax.

I had worked up a good sweat and she was wet too, her hair was in her face and I had to wipe it away to kiss her. She regained her strength and finally put her arms around me. I started a slow belly movement and she laughed slowly and began to meet my strokes.

"Lenore?"

"Ye es," she responded amid a peak cycle.

"Would you help me in my research?"

"Ye es, If I cou uld,"

I stopped and pulled down to her face, while keeping the head of it just in her. "I'd like to try a "Paradise Roll" and it takes your help."

"A what?"

"Paradise Roll, I move and you move in opposite directions and I roll you over on to your knees and end up kneeling, leaning back, with your hands on your knees. And we never lose contact"

"I don't know about that?" she said. "How do you say we had to move?"

"Well I don't know if we could make it work but they say in the Kama Sutra that it will surely bring impregnation."

"What is the Kama Sutra? Never heard of it."

"It is an ancient manuscript from India, partly religious and partly practical, Following the Kama Sutra was supposed to bring health and happiness to both parties in the act of copulation." Now I didn't know if that was true but she bought it and I had always want to "Roll the Buffalo", but I used a more polite term with her because I didn't want to piss her off.

With a few fits and starts we made it so I was astride her left leg and she was lifting her right leg up while I leaned back and gave her everything I had and felt the juicy smoothness of her slide on me.

She laughed, "This is nice."

I slid the inside of her leg across my hairy belly then drew it back and forth a little while she laughed then I took her leg and rotated her around to her belly and she lifted with her left arm and we ended up in almost the proper position. The problem was her left leg was between mine and her foot was hitting my balls.

"Almost there, you just need to move your leg," and I leaned over clamping her wide butt to my belly.

She moved and said "Oh Josh I think I like this."

I had full contact now and was pressing the posterior wall of her vagina up against her. I bounced her on my hips a little "How is that?"

"Oh Josh, Here let me get my hands on my knees," and she changed positions and suddenly there was no friction. Oh I could feel her but it was all fluid slippery and we were balanced and fairly comfortable.

"Nice Huh?"

"OH Josh nice doesn't cover it."

I bounced her little and she rocked and changed the angle and I just bounced and she was dribbling down my balls and making appropriate noises and she had my whole dick in her and I was feeling like I could fuck a buffalo, maybe twice.

But she fell off on her face and then fell to her side. "Oh God Josh, I fell off and when you slipped out, it hit me again. Oh God you felt good."

I wiped her face with the towel and got the hair out of her eyes and held her a little and stroked her breast.

"Oh Josh," and she laughed.

"Why does every body laugh when they say Oh Josh? I hear it all the time and I don't get it."

Lenore wiped the sweat off my chest and her chest smiling at me, "It's because of Astral De Soto." She said and stroked my face. "The night of the Bahia Initiation all the girls heard her calling out 'Oh Josh' over and over and then she yelled 'OH JOSH' and now it's a slang expression, meaning to climax, or achieve something difficult. Now I appreciate what it truly means."

I laughed and said, "The Maiden's Dream, Yes that's it."

"What?"

"Oh you'll love it. I put my head in my hand and kissed her. "Now you know how all maidens dream about a baby some times?"

"Yes, and not only young maidens," she said holding my cock in her hand and squeezing a little.

I kissed her and said, "Well pretend you are a maiden asleep and you are having the dream, OK"

"OK."

'Well this maiden is dreaming she is holding her baby and it is still very small, a few days old. And she has," I moved her left hand to her right nipple and her right hand to her left nipple, "She has the baby in her arms but the baby is so small that she lays on her side to nurse him." I rolled her over away from me. And kissed her cheek and took the brush and brushed out her hair and smiled down at her. "Now she draws up her legs to hold the sleeping baby warm and contented against her breasts."

"Oh and the baby finds her nipple and sucks in his sleep." She said.

"If you like and I kissed her again noticing she was rolling her nipples in her fingers. "Must be twins" I thought.

I pulled up the blankets and she pulled it down a little to give the baby some air I suppose. So I slid under the blanket and approached from a perpendicular angle saying, "Well while she is dreaming the Impregnation Fairy comes and gives her her wish."

"Impregnation Fairy, how about a handsome mule skinner fairy?" she asked.

"I can do that," I said and touched her ass to get the angles right.

She reacted by pushing a little and I slipped a finger into her, "At first she almost doesn't feel it slip in, she thinks it's her imagination. And then," I moved up and put the head of my penis in her pit and rubbed and probed just a little, "she feels more and she dreams of the baby and can feel and smell the baby."

I began to push into her and it was easy to work my way into her only touching her with my dick. I was almost all the way into her and just waving it around. Lenore was crooning to the baby and I changed angles until the sensitive tip of my penis was rubbing on Lenore's pelvic bone at the front of her vagina.

"Oh Josh," Lenore said with conviction.

"Not yet Lenore, the maiden dreams of the baby and the kiss of the … well, Mule Skinner Fairy on her soft and warm pussy."

"Those aren't lips I'm feeling, but I like it."

"Now she dreams that the fairy begins to deliver his gift." I started stroking more firmly and trying to reach bottom. Lenore whimpered and moaned and UPP'ed while I thought of Charlotte when we were in the pumpkin patches one autumn night. The moon was full and several of us had gone out to pick the pumpkins. We spread out in pairs, to select only the most perfect pumpkin you understand, and some how Charlotte was on her knees with her dress up and I was stroking her pelvic bone just like this. She had been working with me for months and I had made some progress but had never been able to really satisfy her until that night.

Lenore moaned, "Oh Josh let me climax again and... soon."

I thought of that night when Charlotte was moaning and across the field I could see my fellow Kiva mates were earning the Great Pumpkin patches for their jackets. The moon was high and Charlotte ass was warm and wet. I let the daemons free and planted a load for Charlotte into Lenore and then gave her a couple of meat slaps and felt her climax quickly.

I kept tucked up tight to Lenore and got her to roll over while I moved staying inside her. Then with her legs up and me across her, I spun passing one of her legs under me until I had her in a full missionary and kissed her.

"Oh Josh, Are you finished?"

"Yes I just need to pull out without spilling any of our fluids and get you into an egg position.

"Would you stir the soup a little before you withdraw?" she whispered in my ear.

'Sure, we wouldn't want to let the bottom of the pot burn would we?"

"No but slowly this soup is almost done for."

I wiggled around while Lenore found the towel and kissed me four or five more times and I then executed a classic, almost drippless, withdrawal and sat back and wiped off my equipment. Then I wiped Lenore down a little. I bent down and licked her pussy from taint to tickle and she groaned and said, "Do that again."

I slowly led my tongue around her lips and up to her clit. I could taste the sperm on her and I dipped my tongue as deep as I could and waved it about until I had to lie down. I wiped my face and then laid the towel on her hot wet cunt, put her legs together and lay down beside her.

I put my arm under her head and snuggled close to her and cuddled her and went to sleep.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers
12