Spring and Winter

Story Info
Two lovers make love one last time before war separates them.
1.2k words
4.03
6.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two lovers make love one last time before war separates them.

Birds chirped lazily across the summer sky as Catherine made daisy crowns while waiting for her husband. They had married in haste, their marriage presided over by a grumpy monk rather than a priest.

Every able man in the village had to serve, they said, shoving crooked spears onto farmboy hands, calloused from the hoe. Now half the village marched off to war, pawns in the byzantine machinations of the highborns.

She basked in the late afternoon sun, wavy blonde hair drifting whisply in the warm breeze. The now completed chain of daisies hanging reverently atop her freckled face.

Closing her eyes, she felt the wind caress her, soft blows of air catching the cloth of her white dress. She shivered as the smooth fabric hugged her supple curves, large breasts and shapely legs being silhouetted against the smooth cotton, goosebumps running along her pale skin.

Enjoying the breeze, she did not notice a dark figure creep upon her. Strong hands gripped Catherine's bare shoulders as she was pulled from her dreamful state.

With a gasp she turned to her intruder, finding her Edd's mischievous eyes focused on her face. Realising they had not been discovered, Catherine began to laugh, swatting her husband's hands away as she ran into the field of flowers that skirted the village.

He chased her, smelling dahlias as his wife teased him across the field, jiggling and swaying as she giggled at him. The enticing feminine curves stirring a familiar yearning in his loins.

She tripped on a shallow ditch, hidden by the carpet of flowers, the grass breaking her fall. She rolled to her back, just in time to see her husband follow her down. A grunt pursing from his lips as he fell on her.

Eyes locked, they stared longingly into each other. He could feel her heavy breasts heave with each breath, her mouth slightly ajar with desire. His chest pumping rapid above her, a knob poking against her skirt.

They fell into each other's eyes, his eyes hazel and hers olive. Their mouths met in sensual embrace as he tasted the sweetness of her lips. He pressed his hands behind her head, bundling silky golden locks into his fist as their tongues danced inside their mouths. While she cupped a gentle hand onto his dark tanned cheeks, feeling the stubbles of his auburn hair.

Free hands slipped aside the cotton above her bosoms, exposing the fleshy mound to the sweltering sun. He began to knead and pinch them, and she arched her back in response, toes curled and moaning into Edd's embracing mouth.

Edd broke off his kiss, a little saliva hanging off from his lips, Catherine's chin on the other end. He looked her in the eyes, awaiting her permission, Catherine answering with a stern, determined nod.

With a final wet peck to her mouth, he began to move his head down Catherine's neck, stealing little pecks upon her milky neck, finding his way down to her nipples, Catherine gasping as he took the stiff teat in his mouth. He continued down to her soft, tight stomach, each little touch ember on Catherine's sensitive skin.

Finally, he kissed the mound between her legs, lifted skirts revealing her lack of smallclothes, a pearl of moisture catching the sun's glint between her pink folds.

He dove and kissed her petals, moans escaping Catherine's lips as a hot blush flushed across her face. She writhed at his attention, gripping the earth with one hand while another pressed her lover down. Each scalding lick sending jolts of pleasure that fogged her head and sent her juices running.

When she was properly wet, he started undoing his pants, Catherine getting on her knees as she saw his throbbing member ripple out of it's bindings.

She quickly suckled his large member, repaying him for his earlier ministrations, brushing her long silken hair behind her ears. A hand on his base and another fondling the heavy sac beneath. She bobbed and bobbed, savouring the liquid escaping from the ends of his penis, her man's essence.

as her warm mouth glided up and down the veiny manhood.

Soon he became completely hard and Catherine couldn't wait any longer. On a bed of flowers she presented her, legs wide in a welcoming stance, her petals slightly ajar for his entry.

He could see her chests heave up and down with anticipation, her moist petals open for him. The ring of daisies on her head making her look like some summer spirit, radiant in the sun, prepared to take his seed. The very picture of fertility.

Slowly he moved into her. Too tight to take at once, her mouth forming into an 'O' at the hot invader between her. Little by little he gained ground in her slick folds, his sac hitting her rump as he sheathed inside her.

He began to move, Catherine sighing at the fullness inside her. First grinding his hips, stirring his member inside. Then gentle thrusting, slender legs locked tightly around him. She bit her lips at Edd's powerful thrusts, her tunnels tingling as his slick member stretched her walls.

Eddo's hungry eyes absorbed his new wife. He loved all of her. The way her face furrowed to stop her moans. The way her cheeks blushed red as a rose. The way her large chest slimmed at her belly and widened at her waist. The way her constricting tunnels clung to his member as he moved in and out of her.

He would have to leave her soon, terrified at the prospect of her alone without him to protect her, petrified at the thought of waking up without her, without her to soothe him to sleep every night. The day after the morrow would be the first time they would be apart in a long while.

"Edd... please give me a child", she whispered between huffs, snapping him out of his glum thoughts. He began moving faster, spurred on by her request. Even if he didn't return, he would leave something of himself for her.

In the throes of wild rutting, he kissed her pearly breasts, softly biting the sensitive nub, feeling his member throb and his teste tighten. Catherine too was on the edge and as soon as Edd's tongue touched her nipples, she climaxed from the unexpected touch.

With a hushed grunt, he came into the shaking body of his wife, emptying his seed in her belly. Kissing her quivering lips as he moved off her chest, stopping her from screaming in her release, holding her tightly as they came together.

Eventually the haze of orgasm passed and Edd found himself locked inside her, preventing any of his precious seed from escaping her. He could feel her racing heart die down as he gazed into her eyes, stroking her hair and thinking of their future.

In the afterglow of the orgasm, the two figures basked in the cool evening winds. The two would stay on the hillside until the morning, watching the clear blue sky turn to twinkling stars and finally the blood yellow of sunrise. Recounting old tales, gossiping about friends and family, keeping warm in each other's arms, both hands tenderly stroking Catherines stomach.

In the morning he left, tears welling in her eyes, Edd stoically stopping his own. He gave her a final kiss, having to rip her off him as he motioned to leave. She placed a hand on her stomach, the night suddenly cold, feeling his seed dribble down her legs.