Spring Break

Story Info
An end of winter mortorcycle vacation.
1.1k words
4.45
4.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

It's almost Spring. Yet here in Michigan it is still snowing. I loaded the bike into my trailer and headed to Arizona for a couple of weeks.

I found my way to Sedona figuring this would be a perfect place to set up camp while here. I could make some scenic rides between here and Phoenix to the south and Flagstaff to the north.

After taking several rides around the immediate Sedona area and generally enjoying the warmer weather I found a need for some excitement. Phoenix here I come.

The first place I headed to was the bath house, Chute. I have been here several times before and have never been disappointed.

I got there about 4 pm and rented the sling room. I got into the room and got undressed, putting my leather chaps and vest back on, then did a walk around of the place. I wanted to be used and fucked hard.

By the time I had made my way back to the sling I had some followers. I opened the doors to the room and climbed up into the sling. I was lubed and ready.

It wasn't long before I had a hard cock in each hand, my mouth and another working its way into my hungry ass. I was in cum slut heaven.

As they all got into a rhythm I was being fucked just like I like it. Both holes and hands filled with hard raw cocks. The sling was slowly moving back and forth so no one had to exert themselves.

The cock in my mouth unloaded first filling my mouth with its seed. One of those I was stroking took its place and someone else filled my hand with another hard cock.

The guy fucking my ass suddenly pulled me tight against him and shot his load deep inside me. As soon as he stepped away the cock in my mouth took his place.

Another one stepped up to my head and began fucking my mouth getting into a rhythm that matched that of the one in my ass. This constant round robin fucking of me went on for what seemed like hours but really was only about thirty minutes.

When everyone had finally finished using me for their pleasure I was ready for a break and closed the doors to the room. I decided to go to the glory holes and suck some anonymous cocks.

The place was busy now as well so there were plenty of cocks to suck. I found an area that allowed me to bend over with my mouth at one hole and my ass at another.

I was soon enjoying a good anonymous spit roasting and taking cock at both holes. When they finished filling me with their cum I decided to just relax in one of the group rooms and watch some video sex for a while.

I soon tired of this and went back to the sling leaving both doors open hoping for some more action. I wasn't disappointed and soon had one of the biggest black cocks I have ever taken filling my ass up.

This guy told me he was going to ruin my ass for anyone else before he finished fucking and breeding it. I told him to fuck me with all he had and fill me with his baby batter.

This guy lived up to his words and fucked me fifteen minutes solid before filling me to over flowing with his huge load. When he pulled out his cum just ran out of me.

He told me to get some rest and he would be back with some friends for a second round, then left.

I left the room and found a sofa to lay on for some well needed rest and must have fallen asleep for a while. I was finally woken up by the black man telling me to get back to the sling because his buddies were here.

He led me back to the room and got me into the sling. He was bent down sucking my cock and finger fucking my hole. I shot my load deep into his throat.

I told him that once I cum I lose interest in any more sex but he told me that was just too bad because him and his three friends were still going to fuck me and I had no say in it.

I tried to get out of the sling but he just laughed and secured my feet and hands to the chains with some Velcro straps. I was not going anywhere now until they finished with me.

They lined up at my head and began feeding me one cock after another but none of them finishing in my mouth. They were just getting their cocks hard to give me a good fucking.

These guys soon had the biggest cocks I have ever seen all hard and dripping pre cum all over my face when one of them got between my legs.

As he began pushing his big black cock into my man pussy I began moaning loudly so one of them stuffed my mouth with his equally large cock.

They had left both doors open and were drawing a lot of on lookers wanting to see me getting used.

I have gotten used to the fullness of this large cock inside me and was now begging for more of it. And I was getting just what I was asking for.

I have never been so full of hard cock before and it was feeling great. He suddenly held us still and I could feel his cock pumping a huge load of his seed into me. When he finished he slowly pulled out.

The next BBC took its place and started fucking me hard and fast like the one before it. These guys had some fast recovery times because as soon as the last one finished breeding me the first one was back for another round.

They all fucked and bred me three times before leaving me still strapped into the sling. I began begging to be released but the ones that had been watching just took over the fucking.

Before a member of management finally came around and helped me out of the sling I had been fucked so much I couldn't stand on my own and my wrecked hole was leaking a steady stream of cum from it.

After about a half hour or so I finally had my clothes back on and made my way out to my bike. As I sat on it I thought there was no way I was going to ride it all the way back to Sedona with my ass wrecked like it was.

It wasn't long and I found and checked into a motel. I didn't wake up until the maid service was knocking on the door late the following morning.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers