Spring Break Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your eyes," he deadpanned, grinning confidently, enjoying her teasing description of his approach. "Well, that and your energy."

"My energy?" she asked, incredulously, clearly taken aback by that part of his answer.

Mistaking her flabbergasted manner for a lack of understanding, he sought to clarify. "You have incredible energy," he explained, flatly, as though it would be news to her.

She laughed loudly, breaking into an appreciative smile. "I get what you meant," she said, with an understanding tone. "It's just not what I expected to hear, that's all."

Abruptly, a commotion to Brian's left drew their attention, interrupting the conversation before he could respond. A man and woman who had been occupying space along the bar in that direction stood and began collecting belongings in preparation to leave. The couple -- both young, overweight, and friendly looking -- caused a stir in the nearby crowd as they made to give up their prized spot.

Glancing at the soon-to-be vacated position, Brian saw that it featured a video blackjack console built into the bar. A big fan of the game, he was nonetheless way too engrossed in his interaction with Libby to care about it right then. Content to stay where he was, he was turning to resume the conversation with her when she surprised him.

"Do you mind if we take over your spot?" she asked the couple, speaking loudly over Brian's shoulder, startling him in the process. Looking her way, he saw that she was already standing and making a move toward the faux leather-upholstered, raised bench the pair had been sharing.

Turning to face her, they both said "sure," in unison, before purposely walling off other suitors for the location and allowing her to claim it.

When Libby reached the bench and climbed onto it, the bending of her upper body momentarily unsheathed one of her breasts almost entirely. Brian couldn't have sworn to it, but he thought the nipple had been visible for an instant before she straightened her posture. The male half of the departing duo, standing no more than two feet away from Libby, looked on with a grin that was a little too overtly appreciative. Then, he doubled down on the creepiness by following up with a blatant, top to bottom, undressing of her with his eyes. His companion, observing him observing Libby, quickly lost her friendly demeanor. After that, she took him by the hand, leading him off into the crowd, presumably toward some type of scolding.

Brian and Libby shared a knowing smile while the others walked away, after which she patted the bench alongside her and motioned him over with a jerk of her head. He eyed the open portion of the bench skeptically. It was built to accommodate two people, but only if neither of them was his size. He was thankful that it had been her idea because it was liable to be a tight squeeze for both of them.

Climbing in beside her, he found that he wasn't wrong in predicting a tight fit, but the forced closeness of the seating arrangement was anything but a problem for him. Their lower legs, his left and her right, rested against each other down near the footrest, skin to skin. His hip and shoulder were pressed against hers, as well. In some ways, he felt like a proverbial fat guy in a little car, crammed in with no wiggle room, but he had no complaints.

"Do you play blackjack?" she asked him, as she pressed a button to reset the game on the console, a bit of excitement evident in her voice. Their faces were just inches apart now and her sparkling, kaleidoscopic eyes threatened to destroy his smooth, confident facade. He had to fight the urge to either break eye contact and look away like a submissive dog or give in to the giddy, shit-eating grin that wanted to take over his face. He maintained his bearing, appearing to be mostly unaffected by her, but only just barely.

"I do," he replied. "Well, I like card games in general. I'm a bit of a math nerd and estimating probabilities is actually fun for me."

That earned him an appreciative smile. "I was hoping that might be the case...engineering major and all," she said. "I want to learn how to play. Can we do a few hands together?" she asked, starting a single player game without waiting for a response. Having apparently passed her verbal test earlier and beginning to feel comfortable so close to her, Brian was feeling good about his situation such that he wasn't likely to argue about her choice of activities. She could have asked him to join her for an instructional video about needlepoint and he might have happily agreed.

As it worked out, a few hands became quite a few hands in short order. They played through them rapidly, with Brian explaining to her the best play in each situation and why. She proved to be a quick study and was soon making her own calls before he could give any direction. Beyond paying enough attention to offer an intelligent reply when required, he wasn't at all into the game (or anything else, for that matter). There was no question where his focus was. He simply enjoyed interacting with her and was happy enough that playing the game pleased her.

Content with his situation and partly zoned out, Brian was slow to notice his name being called by a familiar voice somewhere behind him. When the realization finally took hold, he looked over his shoulder to find Eric standing a few feet away.

"It's time to go!" Eric yelled, an annoyed look on his face. "Nick and Matt already went out to the car." Libby turned her head and looked his way as he finished his sentence. His eyes widened and his frustrated demeanor softened noticeably when he saw her face.

Brian smiled at the instant effect of Libby's presence on his friend, being no stranger himself to her ability to distract a guy. He had been enjoying her company so much that he forgot he was on a deadline and lost track of time. The hour had passed in what had only seemed like a few minutes. As his brain adjusted to the reality of the situation, he was left with a dilemma.

Looking over at his sexy benchmate -- a curious look on her face, her eyes darting from him to Eric and back again -- he realized that he hadn't told her he would be leaving before long and he didn't want to tell her now. Though earlier she had been set on leaving, herself, in search of her friends, she hadn't mentioned it in quite a while. He had expected to part ways with her before long, but doing so by his own choice seemed like a terrible idea. Telling Eric to go on without him (and bailing on his friends in the process) was equally unappealing. He was briefly mired in a conundrum, not liking either of his options, before a third option occurred to him.

Turning more of his body to face her, he adopted a posture as though he had a serious proposition for her. "I know you were gonna go find your friends, but...you wanna go to a party instead?" he asked, the inflection in his voice indicating his understanding that his offer was out of left field.

She considered the offer, a thoughtful look on her face, for only the briefest of moments before replying. "Yeah. I'd like that."

******

The rented SUV barreled down the highway, en route to the suburban house party where Brian was to rendezvous with his old friends. Matt, a stocky, young man of average height with short, curly, brown hair, was driving. He was the quietest guy and smallest personality in the group. Nick rode shotgun with Libby, Brian, and Eric arrayed from left to right on the bench seat in back. The plan was to deliver Brian and Libby to the party before the other three headed back into the city to hit yet another club.

When they loaded into the vehicle outside the club, introductions and small talk between the guys and Libby had revealed that she and Nick had law school aspirations in common. Unlike her, Nick had yet to be accepted to a particular school, but he was expecting that to change soon. A discussion between the two of them about various aspects of the legal system had taken shape before the car ever left the parking lot.

Now, several minutes into the drive, with the SUV rolling down the highway, the discussion had morphed into a heated debate about the merits of a recent Supreme Court decision. The soon-to-be law students had taken opposing positions and were having at each other as though they were at a debate competition. The vehicle's other three occupants unwittingly became the audience for the impromptu contest.

Brian leaned back in his seat, admiring his new friend while she debated with his older friend. Libby put forth a formidable argument, in Brian's uneducated estimation. Though he lacked enough knowledge of the subject matter to fairly evaluate her points, it was clear enough to Brian that she knew her shit. Having known some complete morons with graduate degrees to their credit, he hadn't been overly impressed when she first mentioned law school, but she was proving that there was substance behind her aspirations.

Nick's demeanor confirmed Brian's suspicion that she was more than holding her own. Normally overbearing and cocky, he seemed unusually cowed and defensive, sitting sideways in his seat and facing back toward her. Having come up empty in his quest to locate a friend at the club, his frustration had seemed to fuel his side of the debate at first, but that energy had waned in short order.

Though he had already experienced enough of her not to doubt her intelligence or underestimate its influence, it occurred to Brian that Libby's feminine charms couldn't help but play a role in the debate, as well. Viewing her from the side as she leaned forward and across him to face Nick, and with her attention elsewhere, Brian was able to check her out more freely than before. In his mind, if any woman ever deserved to be described as intimidatingly hot, it was her at that moment.

Those beautiful eyes, radiating her energy, sparkled in the dim light of the car. Her nose, lips, and chin made for an appealing and unmistakably feminine facial profile. Straight rows of gleaming teeth adorned her classic smile. Her thighs, pressed together in ladylike fashion, her skirt riding up while she sat, showed off their shapeliness and unblemished skin. And then, there were her breasts. Those ubiquitous beauties, proudly bulging out from behind thin curtains of fabric and wobbling gratuitously every time she moved, their hard nipples threatening to poke right through the dress, were impossible to ignore.

Brian smiled to himself as he pondered the futility, for any straight man, of trying to argue with such a stunning woman on anything resembling equal ground. With his strong jaw and his dark hair, expensively coiffed into what Brian dubbed a 'rich guy do', Nick was handsome, well groomed, and well dressed. A chemical engineering major during undergrad, he was no dummy, either. Even so, he seemed to be outclassed on more than one level in his contest with Libby. Brian was both impressed by Libby and pleased to see Nick humbled by her, regardless of exactly which of her talents were most responsible.

Looking Eric's way, Brian found that he was neither the only one checking out Libby nor the only one impressed by her. Caught staring at her, Eric flashed a sheepish grin, then raised his eyebrows and mouthed, "Nice!" while gesturing in her direction. Brian smiled and nodded in agreement.

Zoning out for a while, reveling in the anticipation of seeing his old friends and spending more time with Libby, Brian was only partially aware of the conversation in the car during several minutes. When his attention returned to his companions, he was satisfied to hear Nick wrapping up the legal discussion in a conciliatory tone (the closest thing to an admission of defeat that Libby was likely to get from him). The significance of her victory may not have been apparent to her, but everyone else in the car recognized it. Few people stood their ground in a debate with Nick and even fewer ever won against him. Brian had definitely enjoyed watching her in action.

As a less adversarial and more inclusive conversation took hold in the vehicle, a car up ahead of them in their lane of traffic rammed on its brakes abruptly for unknown reasons. Its tires squealed loudly and it slowed rapidly, drawing everyone's attention and creating a dangerous moment. Thanks to a smooth reaction from Matt, the SUV dodged left and safely passed the braking car. The passengers' heads all swiveled in unison, tracking the car as it shot by outside the windows on the right and faded into the distance, but it all happened too quickly and the nighttime visibility was too poor for anyone to discern any reason for the car's behavior. Exclamations and commentary about the close call filled the cabin for several minutes afterward.

During the incident, Libby hastily pivoted and leaned across Brian in an effort to obtain a clear view out the rear windshield across his right shoulder. Afterward, she remained in that position with her left hand resting on his right knee, supporting her weight, while the rest of her was stretched across and hovering above his lap. From that awkward pose, she craned her neck this way and that, chatting animatedly with Eric and Nick. When Brian's attention returned forward again a few seconds after losing sight of the vehicle, he was pleased to find her like that. Not only was the arrangement close and familiar, but it had spawned another pleasant development, too.

Libby's left breast had come more or less completely out of her dress and was dangling heavily beneath her outstretched torso. In the dim cabin and from his tall guy viewpoint, Brian didn't have a particularly clear picture, but there was no mistaking the upside-down Hershey's kiss shape of bare, pale flesh or the thick, pink nub at its apex, all of which were backlit by the glow of dashboard lights on the other side of her. Busy with their excited observations about the reckless driver, nobody else, including Libby, had noticed the escape just yet.

Neither eager to see her put that pendulous marvel away, nor to soak up the awkwardness of pointing out the absconsion, Brian considered pretending he hadn't noticed it, either, and letting her figure it out on her own. However, after a brief internal debate, he decided he should tip her off, his chivalrous side winning out over his selfish side. Good intentions aside, though, his execution left something to be desired.

Putting no effort toward stealth or smoothness, he made a clumsy throat clearing sound with the purpose of getting her attention. When she looked his way, he pointed at the absconding breast, belatedly trying to be discreet. Any hope for discretion was futile, though, as conversation stopped abruptly and everyone's attention went to him. If anyone hadn't previously noticed the escape, Brian's action brought it to their attention, all eyes focusing there.

Once Libby recognized what Brian was pointing out, she calmly pushed off his leg and sat back into her own seat. Straightening her back, she assumed an upright posture. That had the effect of pulling the dress taught against her, but it did so with most of the left breast still outside the bodice. The vertical hem cinched tight against the outer part of the mound, pressing it toward her sternum and contorting its shape mightily, but leaving most of it, including the nipple, still exposed. Giggling at the haphazard nature of the scene, she scanned the men's faces for their reactions, wearing an amused smile herself, before casually tucking the breast back into the dress with her hand.

The show only lasted a few seconds and Libby's boob was hardly shown to its best advantage, contorted and poorly illuminated as it was. Even so, it made for an appealing sight and nobody in the car was likely to complain about the particulars. Her unhurried approach to rectifying it ensured that they all (except Matt) got a good look and her nonchalance about the whole thing was the most enjoyable (and telling) part for Brian.

Blushing slightly, she seemed otherwise unconcerned. "Oops. I forgot what I was wearing there for a second," she admitted, with a smile. "You gotta be on your toes in this dress."

"Yeah. I'll bet it doesn't take much to cause a wardrobe malfunction in that outfit," Eric observed.

"It's not really as impractical as you might think," she replied. "Posture is the key. If I keep my back straight, everything stays where it's supposed to be." She demonstratively straightened up and pushed out her chest for effect, the dress going taught and her nipples pressing against it fiercely. "If I slouch, all bets are off." She grinned mischievously.

"I'm surprised you don't wear pasties or something underneath, just in case," Nick added.

"Yeah, well I'm not exactly the cautious type," she said, dismissively. "Besides, It's way more fun and authentic like this."

"I can't disagree with that statement," Nick conceded, chuckling.

"I gotta say," Eric chimed in, a little tentatively. "That dress would be hot either way, but the nipples poking through is what puts it in rare territory. Padding 'em with stickers or an adhesive bra or some shit would take a bunch of steam outta the look." Eric wasn't one to hold back or dodge sensitive topics.

Libby smiled appreciatively. "Yeah, most girls won't do the blatant nipples look -- social faux pas and all. I like to go without a bra under sweatshirts and whatever else from time to time, so I think I got used to people noticing my nips a long time ago and don't mind it so much. It definitely takes the naughtiness to another level -- makes the men stare and the women grumble." She giggled light-heartedly. "I don't do it too often, but it's my go to when I'm feelin' sassy."

Nick looked pensive as he processed her comments. "They even show through sweatshirts?" he asked, in a surprised voice.

"Oh yeah!" she asserted, furrowing her brow. "Whattayou think?" Pushing out her chest again for his evaluation, pokies straining against the dress, she smirked knowingly.

"Yeah. Okay. Not hard to picture," he admitted, sheepishly.

"Are they always that hard, though?" Eric asked. "I thought maybe it was just cold in here."

"Always," she deadpanned. The amusement evident in her smile deepened and she narrowed her eyes at Brian while she spoke. Eric's and Nick's overt eagerness about the subject seemed to be what had her so amused. Brian was as interested as they were, but had been purposely silent, content to let them be the ones to come off looking pervy. It looked to have been a wise policy, too, as he watched her very nearly laughing at them. Poor Matt wasn't really included in the discussion at all, but was paying attention nonetheless, his eyes more focused on the rearview mirror than the road.

Failing to notice her demeanor switch from accommodating to playfully derisive, Eric pressed for more from her. "So, could you purposefully flash a boob just by arching your back and turning?" He was blatantly fishing for a demonstration, his goal being about as well disguised as an elephant hiding behind a fire hydrant.

Sending a knowing look Brian's way as she spoke, Libby dumped a proverbial bucket of icewater on Eric's attempt to encourage more of a show. "Okay, boys. Enough about my boobs. You're gonna make me self-conscious," she said, light-heartedly but in a tone that didn't invite any argument.

Brian chuckled to himself. He doubted there was any real danger of her becoming self-conscious anytime soon, but he gave her credit for setting boundaries. Though there was little doubt that she enjoyed the attention and the topic, she cut things off and changed the subject, anyway. As he saw it, she had indulged some exhibitionist tendencies and showed off what he imagined was just the tip of an iceberg of natural sexuality while staying somewhat classy and not losing control of the situation. His esteem for his new friend continued to deepen.