Spring Break Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnBergin
JohnBergin
373 Followers

Arriving at the stairway, Libby quickly descended and entered the water. Once she was off the stairs, she let her legs go limp and dunked herself to the neck, her arms dropping to her sides in the process. After soaking for a few seconds, she stood back up to her full height, leaving the waterline level with the waistband of her briefs. Brian splashed down the stairway behind her just as she turned to face him.

When he took his first extended look at her completely unfettered breasts, it couldn't help but feel somewhat anti-climactic. Not only had there been the brief, accidental flash in the car, but little about them had been left to the imagination by her dress, even when everything stayed within it. They were every bit as nice as the short or partially-obstructed views from earlier had suggested, but that came as no surprise after having seen so much of them already. Even so, unsurprising as it may have been, they made for an impressive sight.

Hanging freely, they looked a bit larger than they had when clothed -- full Cs at the absolute minimum. They had great shape. Gentle slopes beginning at the collarbones accelerated into ski jumps at the nipples, before well-rounded undercurves came back to rest softly against a compact ribcage. Her nipples didn't disappoint, either. Thick, erect, and pink, seated on silver-dollar-sized areolae and pointing ever-so-slightly upward and to the outsides, they were the focal point and the dominant feature of the whole scene. Brian had seen more than a few sets of pretty breasts during his young life, but he had never seen any better than Libby's. He was ecstatic, and somewhat incredulous, that she seemed comfortable with the idea of meeting his friends and mingling with those bare beauties out front and center.

When he reached the bottom of the stairs and finished eyeing her newly revealed parts, he found himself face to face with her and on the receiving end of an appreciative smile. "You do the 'underwear only' look well," she said, looking up at him. He was surprised by the revelation that she was ogling him, too. Though he was perfectly fine with being objectified, it was sometimes easy to forget that it could work in that direction.

"Thanks," he replied, grinning. "It's a good look on you, as well." He aimed to be complimentary but restrained and hoped he struck the right tone. Though they were worthy of it, gushing about her tits the moment she unveiled them seemed like poor form. Besides, he harbored no doubt that she already knew they were exceptional.

"I told you we'd look good together," she said, assertively. Putting her hip against his and an arm around his lower back, she leaned into him as if they were posing for a couple photo, turning them both to face the rest of the party in the process.

Reaching an arm around her shoulder, he leaned into her, as well. Looking down at all the bare, toned flesh they were displaying, he had to agree that they struck a fair picture together, though he gave her most of the credit for it. When he raised the level of his gaze to take in the nearby party-goers, he saw that they were drawing appreciative looks from others, as well. There were more than a few sets of eyes focused on them.

Libby noticed the attention, too, her eyes darting back and forth between her naked parts and their admirers. She seemed simultaneously excited and disconcerted by all the scrutiny. Brian eyed her thoughtful expression and tried to imagine what she was thinking.

After a moment, she noticed the concerned look on his face and smiled at him reassuringly. "I've never been topless in public before," she explained, in answer to his unspoken question, her tone slightly playful and her eyes switching back and forth between looking at him and observing her admirers around the pool. "And I have to figure some things out."

He laughed. "Never?" he asked, with faux skepticism.

She puckered her lips and shook her head theatrically. "My normal life is pretty boring," she explained, her tone suggesting that she expected some disbelief.

"That's hard to imagine," he said, not really meaning it, but wanting to play along. While she certainly appeared to enjoy being racy, that didn't necessarily mean she did it often. "I go topless in public all the time," he joked. "What are you trying to figure out? Maybe I can help."

She rolled her eyes and laughed before continuing, in a serious tone. "Just, like, how best to carry myself. Standing tall like this n' owning it feels good and it's fun, but it draws a lot of attention. Annnd, it's probably a bad look for meeting new people, especially women. I'm thinking that being a little more demure might be the way to go, to begin with, at least." As she talked, a pair of young ladies approached down the patio alongside the pool. Her head swiveled in their direction while she finished her last sentence.

Trim, cute, and fit-looking, they couldn't have been a day over twenty. Both wearing lacy bra and panty sets, they pranced past Brian and Libby, smiling in their direction, before following the corner at the stairs and heading down the other side. As they came alongside the wading couple and made their turn, the nearest girl made eye contact with Libby, her glassy eyes showing the effects of a fair amount of alcohol consumption. "Nice tits," she commented, the inflection in her voice suggesting genuine admiration and maybe a touch of jealousy.

Libby giggled and yelled "thanks" at their backsides as they headed away, the girl who had commented casting a mischievous smile back over her shoulder in response.

Both women wore thong panties and had shapely rear ends, facts that didn't escape Brian's attention as they headed into the distance. The nearer one boasted a significant thigh gap that resulted in her lace-clad vulva being lewdly displayed between her thighs and below her tight ass as she sashayed across the patio. It took a conscious effort for him to pull his eyes off that ass and return his attention to the conversation.

Moving from beside Libby to across from and facing her, Brian gestured in the direction of the departed girls. "That girl doesn't seem to think it's a bad look," he said, grinning wryly. Buttressing her faltering brazenness was his goal, but that bit of smartassery was all he had to offer. He knew it wouldn't be enough, even as he said it.

Libby laughed loudly, shaking her head, her breasts wobbling significantly. "Not that her opinion isn't tremendously important to me," she countered, her expression skeptical and her voice full of sarcasm. "But I'm gonna go with my first instinct and play coy for the first while." Wasting no time before testing her chosen strategy, she sunk down into the water until her breasts were submerged. In the dimly lit pool, submersion below even a few inches of water concealed them completely, leaving everything about them to the imagination. It was obvious, from Brian's point of view, that she wasn't wearing a top, but no details about her uncovered parts could be discerned. She scanned the waterline above her chest and, apparently finding that to be the case, looked satisfied.

Though his pervy side was disappointed to see her shelve the bold demeanor, Brian knew she wasn't wrong about impressions and such. In his experience, women as attractive as Libby were seldom well received by other women in social settings, regardless of other factors. Shoving her nearly perfect boobs in ladies' faces at first contact could hardly be expected to improve those interactions for her. Besides, her comfort level rated above all other concerns with him. He was having a great night up to that point and he was well aware that his continued enjoyment of it hinged upon her continuing to enjoy herself, as well. What's more, he took comfort in the knowledge that she was still going without a top, leaving the door open for a more brazen approach later, and he felt like she at least wanted to show off her assets, if the right conditions presented themselves.

A foot taller than her, even with both of them standing at their full height, Brian towered over Libby when she hunkered down in the shallow water. Looking to correct the awkward difference, he knelt on the bottom, joining her down at the waterline. Once he was on her level, he made a show of putting his chest underwater to the nipples and ostentatiously checking that they were out of view. "I just need to make sure everything's covered," he commented, doing his best nerd impression. "I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable."

She laughed out loud and splashed water at him playfully. "Let's go meet your friends, smartass," she said, her voice and demeanor full of mock exasperation. "I need a drink." They headed off in search of Brian's friends, sloshing along on their knees and laughing as they went.

******

Several minutes later, they had located Cooper's red hair out in the middle of the pool and made their way over to his group. The inward-facing circle of people, gathered around a huge, floating cooler, split open on one side at their approach, making room for them to join in.

Brian took his place in the circle's perimeter, wading low in the water, his body posed as if to perform a duck walk. Libby was immediately to his right, in a similar pose, though maybe not bent quite as extremely. The depth was greater than it had been near the stairs, making it less ungainly to stay mostly submerged. They were the only ones in the group not standing at more or less full height, but the difference didn't make them look too much like oddballs.

Cooper handled the introductions, beginning with the two newcomers before making his way around the circle. Outgoing, friendly, and blunt, he was well-suited for playing a social facilitator. Though his given name was Gregory Cooper, nobody had called him by his first name since grade school, which was when he and Brian had become friends. His large, intense eyes and broad smile complemented his personality well. He had classic redhead features, including orange freckled skin all over. Of average height and fairly stocky, he wasn't overweight, but had a soft, unathletic look and was beginning to develop a beer gut -- sort of a suburban dad starter kit. The university from which he was soon to graduate (fittingly, with a marketing degree) was a large one and it sometimes seemed as though he knew every one of the fifty thousand other students there.

Immediately to Cooper's left was his friend from school, Ben. Short and handsome, he had dark, wavy hair and a purposeful five o'clock shadow beard. His upper body was thin but toned and fit-looking. He sported a genuine smile and came off as friendly at first impression.

On the other side of him were two ladies, Alyssa and Carrie, who were also identified as friends of Cooper. With a deep tan, long, curly, dark hair, and a pretty face, Alyssa was quite attractive. Short, with a moderately thick build, she was proudly displaying a shapely set of mid-sized breasts in a string bikini top. Carrie, on the other hand, had pale skin and a mousy look to her, her short mop of hair and lack of makeup or jewelry suggesting that her appearance wasn't terribly important to her. She was tall and fit-looking, though, with a smallish set of breasts in a tiny bikini top sitting above a washboard stomach. Both girls seemed nice enough and Brian was pleased that they weren't overtly catty toward Libby.

Next up was another of Brian's friends, Jay. A lean, wiry guy with short brown hair, chubby cheeks, and squinty eyes, Jay was, in some ways, Cooper Lite in terms of personality. Outgoing and blunt, never bashful, he could sometimes be a blast and other times be obnoxious. He was a scholarship athlete at a small college. At maybe 5'8", nobody ever guessed he was a basketball star, but he was a deadeye shooting point guard, his height being the only thing that kept him from the big time. Brian had known him since they were multiple sport teammates in junior high school.

Beside Jay stood a girl whom he introduced as Jen, his friend from school. Of average height, thin, and not very curvy, she had shoulder-length, straight, sandy blonde hair and a face that was plain but cute. She wore a lacy, pink, push-up bra. Brian immediately found her bubbly demeanor endearing, though she seemed to be a bit ditzy.

After Jen, completing the circuit, standing on the far side of Libby, was T.J. At every bit of six foot five, with a large head and Fred Flintstone looks, the last of Brian's high school buddies was a gentle giant. Thomas John, to use the full name by which nobody called him, was the truest friend and most genuinely nice person Brian had ever known, though certainly not the coolest or most suave. He wore plaid boxer shorts and a concert t-shirt that was at least a size smaller than would have been best to accommodate his frame. Below where the sleeves stretched around his considerable biceps, the bare skin of his thick forearms was inflamed and scaly in patches, a symptom of the psoriasis that had affected him at least since Brian played junior high football with him. Each of his big, meaty hands held an open beer and his appreciative gaze was fixed on Libby.

After introductions were complete, Jay fished two beers from the cooler. Without giving any warning whatsoever, he rifled them at Brian and then Libby in quick succession. They were like no-look passes in the lane, showing off both his point guard skills and his tendency to do things in an unnecessarily annoying way. Brian managed to catch his on the fly, but Libby's blasted her in the upper part of her chest before she trapped it there with her hands. She winced in pain initially but, true to form, was a good sport about it thereafter, smiling and gently rubbing the area of impact.

As Brian and Libby popped the tops on the shaken beers and watched foam cascade down the sides of the cans into the water, Cooper spoke up again, his voice loud and full of energy, as was normal for him. "So, how'd you get mixed up with this guy, anyway?" he asked Libby, casting a sideways nod of his head in Brian's direction. "As of about two hours ago, he was coming alone." He widened his eyes and raised his brows at Brian, inviting an explanation for the change.

Libby sipped the foam from the rim of her can through a knowing grin with her eyes fixed on Brian. He had the feeling that she enjoyed telling stories (or speaking to an audience, in general) and her eagerness to tell this one was palpable. Happy to indulge her, he set the stage, then left it for her to provide what he expected would be an entertaining account.

"I was killing time at a dance club, waiting for my ride to bring me here, and she caught my eye," he explained. Stopping there, he smiled at her and slurped his foamy beer.

"That much isn't hard to imagine," Cooper interjected, matter-of-factly, looking Libby's direction.

Libby flashed an appreciative smile at Cooper for the implied compliment, then took Brian's cue and continued the story. "So, instead of just introducing himself like a normal person, he used the most ridiculous pickup routine on me," she said, sounding incredulous and shaking her head gently with her eyes playfully narrowed at Brian.

"That's not hard to imagine, either," Jay put in, derisively, inciting a round of laughter.

"It wasn't that ridiculous," Brian said, defensively but not at all seriously.

"Oh? Wasn't it?" Libby countered, her eyebrows raised and her tone mocking. "If it wasn't ridiculous, I'm not sure what ridiculous would look like," she scoffed, drawing another round of laughs.

"My friends abandoned me at this club," her explanation began in earnest. "We got separated and they left without me."

"Bitches!" Alyssa commented, sourly.

"Right?" Libby agreed, looking at Alyssa appreciatively. "And I was wearing a REALLY slutty dress...the kind you DON'T wear if you're gonna be clubbing alone." She looked for and received nods of understanding from the other women. Her self-deprecating manner seemed to play well with them.

"So, I was kinda like bloody bait in a shark tank," she continued, garnering more nods and a giggle or two from the ladies. "I must have had twenty different guys hit on me in a half hour." The disgust in her voice made it clear that she wasn't bragging. "And thennn...I was talking with the latest batch of pickup artists when Don Juan over here appeared out of nowhere." She gazed at Brian with a mixture of affection and sporting derision in her eyes.

"Here's where the ridiculous part comes in." She paused for effect, wearing a look of exasperation. "I was talking with these three guys when, all of a sudden, Brian came flying in like we were on a football field and body checked them out of the way." Another pause was filled by snickers and side comments from the others. "Literally, I was talking to them one moment and the next moment, Brian's standing where they had been, smiling at me like I should be happy to see him there. Then, he pretended we knew each other and announced that we were late for something or other. Before I could even figure out what was happening, he grabbed my hand and dragged me off to another part of the club." She glanced up at Brian, shaking her head and smiling.

"Wow," Jen exclaimed. "I gotta agree with her, Brian. That is pretty ridiculous. But, it wasn't too ridiculous to work out. I mean, here you are, together."

"Yeah," Jay agreed, cackling annoyingly. "If it was so ridiculous, how come you went for it?"

"I'd be blown away if some guy had the balls to try some shit like that," Alyssa interjected. "It's flattering, really. I'd have to at least have a drink with him...give him a chance."

"Yeah! Right?" Libby said, pointing at Alyssa emphatically, signaling agreement with her statement. "That's kinda how I saw it. I mean, it was unique and original. I couldn't just shoot him down after that kind of effort."

"It probably didn't hurt that he looks like a fucking G.I. Joe doll, either," Jen blurted out, inciting some laughter among the others.

Libby giggled. "That might have played a role, too," she admitted.

"So, he just drags you away like a caveman and you're his for the night? Was it really that easy?" Cooper asked, incredulously.

"Oh, no. Not at all," Libby answered. "I had him figured for an arrogant jerk, at first. I mean, who does shit like what he did? I was gonna have a drink with him and then probably get out of that place...go find my friends. Buuut, then we talked...and after that, he taught me a little about blackjack and, somewhere along the way, I decided I liked him. When he asked me if I wanted to come with him to a party, I couldn't say no." She locked eyes with Brian again and smiled affectionately.

The overt display of affection at the end made the story for him, nevermind the rest of the details. Being so taken with a girl so shortly after meeting her was foreign territory for him, to say the least, and he was inclined to feel uneasy about it. Repeated indications that she felt similarly, though, squashed any concerns that he might be out over his skis. In fact, there was plenty of reason to believe that she was even more pleased to have met him than vice versa. By that point in the night, he felt good enough about what they had going to resist overthinking it and enjoy the ride. They seemed to have a strong, mutual attraction and they were in a great environment for having a good time with it. Nothing else really mattered to him.

T.J. put a punctuation mark on Libby's story by lambasting Brian's crazy pickup act and chiding him for being outrageously lucky. Cooper and Jay weighed in, too. The focus of their shit-giving was Brian's record of good fortune with women, which had him concerned for a moment. The topic had the potential to make him sound like quite a man whore, which wasn't exactly the image he wanted put out there for Libby's consumption. He was content to take shit from them so long as they didn't say anything that might negatively impact the good thing he had going. In the end, though, he need not have worried. The way it played out, his friends had their fun with him and managed to do so without putting him in much of an unfavorable light.

JohnBergin
JohnBergin
373 Followers
1...34567...14