Spring Break Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnBergin
JohnBergin
374 Followers

While Brian admired her style, Libby segued smoothly back into small talk, affably engaging Nick and Eric with questions about their school, majors, plans for the future, and the like. She even made an effort to include Matt, who was, unsurprisingly, unable to cobble together coherent responses to her inquiries. He was clearly intimidated by her, despite her welcoming demeanor toward him.

A talker himself, in the right situations, in this case Brian was content to let his friends banter with Libby while he listened, watched, and thought. A natural cynic, he had trouble believing his luck. Not only did Libby combine attractiveness and intelligence in an incredibly rare way, but she carried herself in a manner that suited his personal tastes perfectly. Her mixture of classy comportment with raw sexiness and casual exhibitionism was the ultimate aphrodisiac for him. That he had stumbled upon her all by herself in some random spring break club seemed too good to be true. Rather than questioning his good fortune, though, he chose to revel in it. Though he was well aware that he barely knew her and there may have been another shoe that had yet to drop, he was eager to see what the rest of the night had in store for him. Sitting back in his seat, he watched and admired and waited restlessly for their arrival at the party.

******

Reaching the top of the lengthy stone walkway, they turned and looked back the way they had come. The street, crowded with cars parked down both sides, was barely visible downhill and across the expansive lawn from them. Brian wasn't sure what was more impressive, the treed lot and setting, or the house itself. Turning back toward the mansion (a much fairer term for the building than house), he found Libby scoping the place out, craning her neck to look at the upper floors of the ultra-modern structure.

Taking in the sheer size of the place from up close, Brian wondered how such a palace came to be hosting a party for college kids. Maybe some trust fund baby was taking the opportunity to show off or to spite his or her parents, he thought. Regardless of how it came about, though, the existence of the party was beyond question. If the parked cars lining the street for blocks in either direction weren't enough evidence, the loud music and voices emanating from behind the huge home were.

After traversing the twenty or so stairs making up the final leg of the path from the street to the mansion, they arrived at the massive, glass front doors. A handwritten note on a small piece of paper, looking forlorn and out of place, was taped to the huge panel of mirrored glass. The note said to come around the right side of the house and find the party in back.

Making their way around to the side, as directed, they found a wrought iron fence, backed by an endless row of evergreens, encircling the back yard. They walked the fence line until they found a gate, through which they entered a swimming pool area. There, they found their party.

It was a huge pool and there must have been more than a hundred spring breakers partying in and around it with, presumably, more inside the house. Music was playing. Laughter, loud conversation, and intermittent water splashing sounds filled the air. It was a classic party scene right out of a movie.

Libby reached for Brian's hand and off they went in search of his friends. He surprised himself with the satisfaction and pride he felt walking into a group of strangers, hand in hand with her. Normally not big on hand-holding and the like, in this case he was pleased by what amounted to a public pronouncement from her that they were there together.

Though the pool was very large, it seemed that most of it was only wading depth. People scattered about the pool all looked to be in water no deeper than their waists or chests. The stone patios surrounding the pool were dimly lit by faux rock lamps hidden among the landscaping, but the pool itself was dark and unlit. The partiers wore a mixture of swimsuits, underwear, and less. Brian noticed at least one young lady was unabashedly topless, sitting poolside and chatting with a mixed group. Beer -- canned beer, in particular -- seemed to be the drink of choice. Cans were scattered and stacked about in singles, groups, boxes, and coolers.

The couple made their way alongside the pool through the throng of revelers. Brian noticed people noticing them or, to be fair, mostly looking past him and noticing his companion. He gave friendly nods here and there and scanned for familiar faces.

A voice boomed out from the pool to their left. "Brian! You son-of-a-bitch!" The source, a stocky guy of average height with carrot top hair buzzed short in a military style, moved toward them from a crowd of people out in the center of the pool, hurriedly wading through waist deep water.

Brian crouched at the edge of the pool, extending his hand toward the onrushing figure. "Cooper, how the hell are you? I haven't seen you in forever!"

Taking Brian's hand and shaking vigorously, he replied with an energetic tone, "I am well, my man. It has been a while." Pausing, he gestured toward Libby. "I didn't know you were bringing anyone."

"Uh, that's cause I didn't either. This is Libby. We, uh...I wanted her to meet you guys." He didn't know how best to introduce her and did a terrible job of improvising. Wincing as the words came out badly, he chastised himself for the foot in his mouth.

Cooper cast a confused look toward Brian, trying to make sense of the fumbled introduction, before turning toward Libby. After giving her a once-over, he said, "Wow! You're gorgeous." Extending his hand, he added, "Greg Cooper. Nice to meet you."

Smiling, Libby took his hand. "Thank you," she said.

Brian laughed. "Cooper doesn't mince words," he explained.

"I see that," Libby said. "That's okay. I like people who're direct."

"We'll get along fine, then," Cooper said, confidently. "So, Jay and T.J. got here early. You're the last to arrive. Everyone is out in that gaggle in the pool. I hope you didn't bring any bottled drinks. They're not allowed in the pool area and that rule is taken seriously. No worries, though. We have a ton of canned beer in a floating cooler out there. Hop in and follow me."

Brian looked from Libby to Cooper and back again, not sure what to say. He hadn't expected a pool party and, though he was fine with swimming in his underwear, he was aware that Libby's attire didn't leave her with many options for swimwear. "We didn't exactly bring suits," he said.

"You don't need suits. Lots of people are in their underwear. We're all friends here," Cooper assured them, spreading his arms in a welcoming manner and flashing a toothy grin.

Seeing that Cooper was missing the point and not wanting to force Libby to make her own excuses, Brian opted to be blunt. "Libby isn't wearing a bra."

Both men looked at Libby. She smiled sheepishly and glanced at her chest.

"Up to you, of course, but there are several chicks running around here topless. You don't look like you have any reason to be bashful," Cooper said, looking directly at her breasts, his blunt manner on full display.

Brian flashed him a glare.

"Yeah. I got ya. If you guys don't wanna get in, grab some chairs and hang out. We'll catch up with you when we get out in a bit." That was as close as Cooper typically came to being accommodating.

"Give us a minute," Libby told Cooper.

"Sounds good," he said, wading backward out into the pool.

Brian turned to Libby as Cooper disappeared into a herd of people. "I'm sorry," he said. "I had no idea it was a pool party. I'll do what works for you. If you wanna get in, you can wear my shirt. If not, we can stay on shore over here and hang out. They'll get out eventually."

Libby bit her bottom lip and scanned the crowd, wearing a thoughtful look. "No worries," she said, genially. "This place looks like fun." Her voice trailed off during the last part, her attention seeming to be focused on sizing up the party more thoroughly.

Slipping into people watching mode himself, Brian gave the party and its patrons a closer look, as well. The first thing he noticed, much to his satisfaction, was that there were at least as many women in attendance as there were men, a rarity among college parties, in his experience. Even though he wasn't girl hunting that night, he was well aware of the positive effects an even gender ratio could have on the dynamics of the party in general and was pleased to see it wasn't a sausage fest.

Taking a closer look at the crowd in the pool, he zoomed in on a jumble of maybe a dozen people near the middle, notable for the amount of bare skin in view. On one end of the group, there were three women standing in a row, backs toward him, wearing nothing from the waist up. In the focal point of the group's kidney-shaped footprint, a tall, skinny guy, towering above those around him, held a beer bong aloft as another bare-backed female took a pull from it. On the other end of the same bunch, a guy stood with the top half of his ghost-white butt cheeks sticking out of the water. He didn't appear to be wearing anything at all.

Scanning leftward from there, a smaller clique was all in undergarments, boasting several unusually attractive women, and animatedly involved in what appeared to be a drinking game centering on keeping a beach ball aloft. Beyond them and in the same field of view, in the far corner of the pool, a crescent of onlookers screamed dive requests at a naked dude standing on a diving board. The wiry, long-haired guy, reminiscent of Sean Penn's Jeff Spicoli, took lazy practice bounces on the board. Meanwhile, his heavy-lidded eyes surveyed his audience, a goofy smile adorned his face, and his long, skinny dick swung to and fro.

Brian broke off his survey after a minute or so, having seen enough. It looked like quite a party to him and Cooper hadn't been exaggerating regarding the relaxed dress code. His voyeuristic mind spun with the possibilities presented by that environment. He was eager to get in the pool, find his friends, and join in the fun, but his wishes weren't the only ones to be considered. The pretty woman standing beside him would have the lion's share of the say in just how involved in the festivities the two of them would be. Having brought her there with him, he couldn't exactly leave her on the patio and head off into the pool without her, even if he had any desire to do so (which he most certainly did not).

Returning his attention to her with the hope of figuring out just what her wishes might be, he found her immersed in her own bit of people watching. Following her eyes to the object of her interest, he saw that it was the topless blonde Brian had noticed when they first arrived. Wearing nothing but nondescript, white panties, she sat on the pavement at the edge of the pool a fair distance away, not far from where Spicoli stood on his board, still bouncing his wiener for his audience. Seemingly oblivious to the rest of the party going on around her, she chatted with two guys, one sitting beside her and the other standing in the pool.

Muscular and sporting an all over tan, a tribal tattoo ringing one of her upper arms, she showed the effects of what must have been some serious gym time. Her breasts had been surgically augmented, but weren't disproportionate to her frame. They had an appealing, nearly natural shape and were capped by erect, brown nipples on fairly large areolae. One of her sturdy-looking legs was bent with the knee at chest level and the heel on the ledge, while the other dangled in the water. In between her thighs, splayed open as they were, her wet panties clung to an obvious and profound cameltoe. Her face, pretty enough, though coated in too much makeup, wore a look that spoke of boredom more than anything else.

She wasn't Brian's type at all, but she was undoubtedly attractive. She wouldn't have been out of place on the cover of a fitness magazine or as a UFC ring girl. The thing he personally found most appealing about her was her body confidence. He was impressed by the way she sat there, mostly naked and on a stage of sorts, nonchalantly conversing as though she were fully clothed and hanging out in a coffee shop somewhere.

Libby's gaze was fixated on the blonde for several seconds as Brian observed her reaction to the sight. She wore an expression that seemed to project equal parts admiration and disdain as she looked the other woman over thoroughly -- similar to expressions Brian had seen Libby evoke in other women. Eventually, she became aware of Brian's eyes on her and she turned her head toward him abruptly, smiling amiably, as though she had been released from a trance.

"Well, what do you think? Should we get in?" he asked her, assuming she had been pondering the choice he put before her a few minutes earlier.

"Oh, yeah. Definitely," she answered, furrowing her brow as if that much was a no-brainer, her eyes still glued to the pool. "I'm just trying to decide how bold I want to be."

Brian took her response to mean that she shared his enthusiasm for the party in general, but was still debating her outfit options. Having glimpsed what appeared to be the contour of a waistband beneath her dress a few different times, he was fairly sure she was at least wearing panties, but it was easy to understand why she might want something more than that to wear in a crowded pool. Though she had certainly shown herself to be less than bashful about her body, running around completely topless at a party was a whole other level. He neither expected her to be up for it, nor wanted to pressure her into it.

Looking to provide her with options, he repeated his earlier offer of his shirt as swimwear. "Like I said, you can wear my shirt." He was wearing a red, cotton blend, collared polo.

Her eyes went back to him, an appreciative smile on her face. "Thanks, but the chlorine would ruin your shirt. Besides, I'd look silly in it and it wouldn't leave much to the imagination, anyway." She paused for a moment before asking, "What kind of underwear are you wearing?"

He hesitated, unsure of her purpose. "Uh, boxer briefs. Why?"

"Color?" she asked.

"Blue."

She stared off into space, digesting his answer and sorting out an internal battle, it seemed. After a few seconds, she snapped out of it, looked him in the eye, and broke into a big grin. "Fuck it," she said. "Let's just go in our underwear, we'll look great together." Brian wasn't sure exactly what had just been decided, but he could tell the indecisiveness that held sway over her during the previous several minutes was gone.

Before he could sort out the ramifications of the discussion that had just occurred, she walked over to a bench along the wrought iron fence bordering the pool area. Facing away from him, as well as the rest of the party, she quicky pulled the dress over her head and put it on the bench, then unstrapped and kicked off her sandals. When she turned to face him, one arm barely covering her breasts, her only remaining item of clothing explained her end of the previous conversation.

Libby was wearing pink and white, Joe Boxer brand, men's briefs, complete with the penis extraction flap for peeing. She cocked her hip, smiling broadly, and asked, "what do you think?"

Brian laughed out loud. He had been hoping for something a little skimpier, but they did look good on her and he had to give her points for style. Besides, he was absolutely giddy that going topless appeared to be part of her plan and he didn't much care about anything else. "Not what I was expecting," he admitted. "But, I like it. You just couldn't miss a chance to show those off, could you?"

"You've got me there," she admitted. "I am proud of them. Now come on, strip, mister. I wanna see your undies."

Brian set about removing his shorts, shirt, and flip flops. As he stacked them neatly on the bench beside her dress, Libby surprised him by sticking a hand inside her briefs and retrieving a whole handful of stuff -- ID, credit card, cell phone, hair tie, and who knows what else. She hid most of it in her dress, placing the hair tie around her wrist. He hadn't thought about it before, but just then realized that she had been walking around empty-handed since he met her. It should have occurred to him that she had to have some belongings on her person, somewhere. He chuckled at her ingenuity and his own inattention to detail.

Once he was stripped to his boxer briefs, he stood tall in front of her like a soldier ready for inspection. She, duly and without shame, checked him out, head to toe. "Hmmm. About what I expected," she said, acting unmoved, but with a pleased look on her face. "Somebody spends a little time in the gym," she added, with an appreciative smile.

"Yeah. Maybe a little," he admitted, drastically understating the reality. He was a devoted gym rat. At times like this, he was thankful for it, too. Well- muscled, but lean, rather than bulky, he was in his element anyplace where shirts were optional.

Her inspection complete, Libby switched abruptly to serious mode. Looking Brian in the eye, she laid down the law. "Okay, here's the deal," she said, her demeanor leaving no doubt that this was important to her. "If I'm gonna wade into a pool full of drunk guys with my tits out, I need you to stay with me and make it clear that we're together. You can't wander off and leave me alone. Got it?"

He chuckled. Her thick mane of hair was blowing slightly in the breeze. The serious look on her face could have been easily mistaken for a sultry one. Her arms were crossed over her considerable breasts, leaving soft flesh bulging out all around and one areola peeking over a forearm. Below that, her abs were taught and showing off some serious definition, trailing away into her briefs. She looked so ridiculously good that the idea of him needing to be scolded into staying close to her seemed ludicrous.

"What is so damned funny?" she demanded, her voice mostly serious, but with a hint of playfulness.

"Nothing...sorry," he said, choking back laughter. "Just...keeping me close won't be a problem."

"I hope not," she said. The playful tone had overtaken the serious one.

Again, turning away from Brian and the pool, she used both hands to put her hair up and off her shoulders and back. Wrapping the hair tie repeatedly through handfuls of hair in a well-choreographed and practiced routine, she had her significant pile of thick hair secured mostly on top of her head in no time. Once her task was complete, she put an arm across her chest and turned back around.

Brian was pleased with the results. With her hair up, her neck, shoulders, and ears were all unobscured and significantly more prominent than before. Wisps of hair, escaping the restraint provided by the tie, hung down to her upper cheek on each side, framing her sparkly eyes and her cute, freckled nose. The elegant, ladylike aura and the elfin vibe about her were both supercharged by the new hairdo. He thought she looked as though she belonged at a formal ball, dancing with aristocrats or something, rather than hanging out at a pool party with him. His brain, preoccupied with the anticipation of seeing her parade around topless, was incapable of mustering a worthy compliment, but the speedy makeover certainly deserved one.

Apparently all set and ready to join the festivities, she widened her eyes at him, as if to question whether he was ready to go. Despite her efforts to appear nonchalant, it was obvious that she was excited. He responded by extending a hand toward the pool, suggesting that she lead the way. Accepting the offer, she gracefully ambled toward one of the pool's stairways, an arm still held across and mostly covering both breasts. Brian followed a few steps behind, admiring her legs and ass while she walked. He smirked at how strange it felt to ogle the contents of a pair of men's briefs, but enjoyed the view just the same.

JohnBergin
JohnBergin
374 Followers