All Comments on 'Spring Break with Cocky Bros Pt. 05'

by somebody123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A good story!

A fun story that delivered on the eroticism. I myself was wishing that the MC and Drew ended up together because I am a romantic at heart who loves soft Doms. The only thing in confused about is from my preceptive is how the MC didn't have an encounter with Nick and Brayden, we got one in the epilogue but I thought that they would be the one to "break in" the MC.

A really fun story, thank you for sharing it with us.

HotForLitHotForLitabout 3 years ago
More?

Love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great stories!!!

But it’s lay on the bed

not lied on the bed

Arya_JaneArya_Janeabout 2 years ago

I'd love to hear how it continued after college, surely the Cox brothers continued his domination for a long time. Probably outed him at some point

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

Great series, i enjoyed it immensely. I think theres room in there to tell some of thebstories you touched on in the epilogue. ID like to see him and leslie begging for and sharing big cock. Thanks for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just shoot all of them and get your manhood back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I only read the first chapter and this last chapter and it turned out like I thought. The MC is a real wimp and will eventually be outed. He will probably be better off at a gloryhole in a gay bar several nights a week. Leslie will become a whore for the brothers and pimped out. Monica will dominate both the MC and Leslie and use them quite a bit. Maybe Leslie will eventually marry the MC but will cuckold him with a cock cage. Too bad the MC does not dump all of them and finds some girl to really love and be loved.

talbert29talbert29about 1 year ago

I wish you wrote about Nick dominating everyone else in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hi ! I just discovered this site and the amazing stories you write. Thanks for that ! This last story was incredible but I confess a slight frustration: Nick is one of the sexiest characters that you have imagined... and I would have wished you wrote about hime dominating the MC (and his brothers). I'm reduced to reading and rereading the Twister game and fantasizing about this little piece of domination. Haha. But thanks anyway and I wish you the best.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You should make the cox brother's get dominated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous