Spring Semester

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was starting to moan more loudly now, as the sensation was becoming warmer, firmer, more climactic. The muscles on the side of my penis were feeling more sensitive, the head of my penis swelling with blood, cum, and energy.

I fixed a trance-like stare at her as she continued to milk me with her breasts, almost as if she was on a mission, a mission to make me come, to make me come as hard as I possibly could. It all mixed together, her breasts, her nipples, her areolae, her lovely face, and the forceful motion of her trying to get my penis to surrender, over, and over, and over, and over...

I felt my cum muscles give way. I couldn't hold it in anymore. Her breasts were too beautiful. She was too beautiful, that lovely freckled face, that sandy brown hair, and the loving way she'd spoken to me. I'd seen and loved her bellybutton, her midriff, and now was all about her nipples, and that deep, almost cavernous cleavage.

On one downstroke of her breasts, my first blast of semen shot out, up into the air, hitting her on her lower chin. On another, several globs of cum began to pool in her cleavage but she held my cock tight within. I watched while strands of cum shot across her breasts, reaching her shoulder, even going over her right shoulder at one point.

Still, she kept insistently squeezing my penis, over and over, another glob of thick, stringy cum hitting her hair. I moaned audibly, unable to contain my excitement. Another six or seven strokes, and she rested, still cradling my penis in her breasts' cleavage, a puddle of cum sitting on the crown of my penis.

After I came, on my back, she continued to cradle my penis in her breasts very softly murmuring, "I love you. I love you so much." And I still felt like wanting to come some more. I felt my glands working feverishly at producing semen way down there, even though I'd just shot off. And it felt so good.

I was done for. We were both breathing heavily at this point. Out of breath, trembling with energy still, we reached for each other and held each other in a long, close hug that lasted minutes. I kissed the side of her face, and as I drew back, marveled at two strands of semen, defiantly dangling off one of her strands of hair, and another stubbornly dangling off her chin, neither refusing to break and fall down onto the sheets.

The central air was still quietly humming in the background. Our breaths supplemented the sound. I reached for her, and gathered her fully into my arms and spooned her, holding her from behind. She rested her head on me, and I rested mine on the back of her shoulder. It was as close as I'd ever been with anyone else.

I broke the silence after a few moments.

"That was...amazing."

"Mmmmm," she quietly cooed. "I think I got more out of it than you did."

"Oh, I'm not so sure," I whispered back. "I can't recall the last time I've ever come that hard. And I've always wanted that but never thought I'd have it with someone as sweet as you."

"Awwww," she said, pulling my body around hers.

Another beat.

"What does it feel like?" I asked her. "I mean, what's a tit job like for the female?"

"I can't speak for anyone else," she started thoughtfully, "But I just can't get enough of it. There's just something about the sensation of a guy's warm, thick shaft with my boobs wrapped around it that makes me horny as fuck. And then when you blow and the jizz just shoots out and lubes in between and slides down and gets all slippery and messy, that is just the best, even more than me being fucked ..."

She continued.

"Maybe it's a chick thing -- the thing of wanting to be soft and gentle, of wanting to be affectionate, of wanting to be emotional and loving. There's certainly the thing of the carnal from my end -- wanting to come from having a big, thick shaft sliding up and down between my breasts -- which are really, really sensitive all over -- to the point that thick, viscous, slippery semen jets out between them, lubricating my cleavage, coating my hard nipples. And that makes me even hornier to the point where the erotic beauty of it all makes me come."

I couldn't disagree. Her beautiful, large breasts were large enough to fuck -- or, large enough for her to erotically torment my penis to the point of explosion. Feeling her pressing them against me to comfort me, to encourage me, is nearly as erotic as their simply being bared in the first place.

"Well, your breasts are fantastic. Seeing my penis in between those nipples, OMG..."

"Thanks! Your cock felt really amazing." Her voice was just a bit sexy-breathy but it wasn't a put-on.

Another comfortable pause. She spoke again.

"I've come to a conclusion. Not an earth-shattering one, but one that's hit home for me."

"Mmmm, can't wait to hear it."

"Well," she began again, "It's been said that nature gave women boobs to make milk for infants. It's funny, but I've never thought of mine that way. I'm not even keen on having kids."

I hugged her more closely, listening.

"I just have this thing where I imagine my breasts are for making a guy make more cum. Like, for ultimate sexual pleasure. It's like my breasts have a kind of superpower, controlling your internal plumbing to the point you lose control of it."

"I have to say, that's pretty much what I felt, darling."

"But, for me, it's not just purely on a physical plane. I mean, I know guys are mostly all-physical and not so emotional, but women aren't enculturated to be. We're supposed to be the feelers, and I do. When I give you this ... gift? ... of an explosive ejaculation, I really feel something deep and loving in that. There's another level beneath just the surface stuff..."

"I think that's probably why it felt so good. Remember, I told you I was a Pisces. We are major feelers."

"And I am, too -- I'm a Cancer so I have my moods like any other moon-child. But the warmth, the support, the emotion -- I wanted you to feel all that...all that...through my breasts. Seriously."

I lay there silently, my arms wrapped around this amazing, amazing female, quietly marveling at the experience we'd just shared.

"Wanna do this again when we wake up?" she quietly ventured.

"Absolutely," I replied.

And then we drifted off into the most blissful sleep I think either of us had ever experienced.

12