SS Minnow Ch. 02

Story Info
I have my first sex with a Taronian.
961 words
4.21
4.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about a week into our yearlong cruise from Earth in route to Taron. I was working at one of the many bars on the SS Minnow. It was one of the more vanilla themed bars with a raised platform for girls to dance on. There were chairs lining the edge of the stage. A bar dominated one side of the bar. There were tables, chairs and booths on the opposite side.

It was about an hour before closing time. I already had sex with a dozen guys and even one woman. I was cleaning the tables off getting ready to close for the night. A couple other girls were doing the same thing. We started off with twelve workers, but many of them left with customers. It was just me and two other girls left. Of course, we were all in the nude.

I looked over as another customer came inside. It was a Taronian. He was blue colored with prehensile tentacles for arms. His face also had a dozen nine-inch-long tentacles on his chin hanging down like a goatee and moving around. From what I heard the tentacles on his face was used to smell with. He didn't have a nose and his eyes were larger than a human's eye. Other than that, he looked just like any other human male. I had a hard time guessing how old a Taronian is based on looking at them.

He took a seat in one of the booths and was watching the dancer on stage. There was some electronic dance music being played over the speakers that the dance was swaying her body to. I went over towards the him. "Welcome to Bar 2C. My name is Courtney. What is your pleasure tonight?" I said to him as he looked at me with his dark eyes that really contrasted with his blue skin.

"Bring me a beer and then come over and sit by me."

I went over to the bar and asked for a beer. The bartender pulled on the tap and filled up a glass. He handed it to me and I made my way back to the Taronian. I put it on the table for him. His tentacle wrapped around it and he lifted it to his mouth as I sat down next to him in the booth. He drained about half of it before he set it down.

He moved his other tentacle on me between my legs. He rubbed me up and down. I spread out my legs for him as he moved his tentacle up and down on my pussy. It wasn't log until he pushed himself inside of me. He was moving his tentacle back and forth. I never had sex with a Taronian before. There weren't too many of them on the cruise ship. It was a very unique experience.

"I want to smell you," he said to me as he took his tentacle out from inside of me. "Come sit on the table."

I got up on the table. I was on all fours with my butt facing him. He leaned down over my ass and inserted the tentacles inside of me. He just put one inside of me. He probe around inside of me. He than moved another one inside of me, stretching me out. The tentacles on his face were about the width of a human male, so I took his second one without too much effort.

"I so love the smell of human pussy," he said to me licking his lips.

He then entered a third and a fourth tentacle inside of me. I leaned down moaning now. I could feel his tentacles squirming around inside of me. I could feel him rubbing up against the walls of my pussy and going up inside of my cervix. Just when I thought he was going to rip me open he put a fifth tentacle inside of me. He would be fisting me right now if he was a human. Yet this didn't compare to a human fist with his tentacles playing back and forth inside of me. I pushed my back up against him loving the feeling of him sniffing around inside of me.

"Are you enjoying that, human?" He asked me. "Is this your first time with a Taronian?"

"Yes I am enjoying myself," I moan. "This is my first time."

He pulled himself out of me much to my sorrow.. "Get up and sit on my lap," he commanded me as he undid his pants.

His penis was soft with a large head. It moved around just like his tentacles. I straggled over his lap as he inserted his cock inside of me. He moved it back and forth inside of me for a while before I could feel it starting to expand and getting harder. It was like putting a balloon up in my vagina and blowing it up.

I rocked up and down on him. I squealed out with pleasure. My juices were just flowing coating his hard, blue cock. He pushed up inside of me harder and faster. I could feel a climax coming on. I shrieked as I felt my muscles spasming.

After I calmed down I could feel him shooting his load inside of me. It came out with a lot of force, more so that a human male. His cock started losing its swellness and slid out from within me with a wet pop. I got off his lap. I never experienced anything like that before. Sweat was forming on my forehead.

He wrapped a tentacle around my waist and held me close. "I think I'm going to take you back to my suite. I want to enjoy you some more."